Fresh Off the Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amberly saw pretty much none of the condominium: they moved swiftly from the front door to the bedroom, which was more like its own mini-apartment with a living room (lined with glowing candles, already lit) and a separate adjoining door to the room with an actual bed. They did not make it into that second place, however, as Parker pulled her down onto the rug in the living room, wasting no time.

And now Amberly was naked, her five foot nine inch frame stretched out on the floor, her skirt and panties in a heap above her head, her shirt strewn across a chair by the door. Parker stood above her, stripping off the last of his own clothes as he gazed upon her exposed flesh.

Her breasts were magnificent, swollen pear-shaped mounds of perfection. Her skin was sun-touched, but still somewhat pale, and blended nicely with the color of the rug beneath her, but the reddish-brown swath of groomed hair between her legs was what drew the focus of his gaze. Her long, lean legs parted at the knees and granted him a lovely view of her hairless labia, spread open and shining in the soft candlelight like the moonlit surface of a lake, demonstrating her excitement and mesmerizing him completely.

And then he was standing before her naked himself as he tossed away his shirt, the last thing to go, his erection jutting forth for her to see, his testicles held tight in the bag beneath it.

And then the beautiful fresh-faced nineteen year-old girl on the floor before him, who was smiling sensually with alcohol-tinged and lust-ridden eyes and whom he had wanted to see naked and desired to fuck from the moment he first heard the sweet sound of her voice, stretched out her arms and beckoned for him to join her, and so he did.

Amberly pulled him down on top of her, her heavy breasts squished into his chest, and pressed her lips against his as firmly as she could. Her heart fluttered as she felt his erection press into her leg.

She was finally ready to sexually give herself over to a big city man, finally ready to experience what someone skilled could do, and finally ready to fulfill her own myriad buried desires and fantasies. She liked Parker a great deal, not for money or fame but for the way he treated her and the way he made her feel, which was more exciting than anything else.

Parker gently pushed his tongue into Amberly's mouth, swirling it around as it caressed her teeth and tongue. He could feel her hands roaming down over his muscled back and buttocks, her fingers dancing like little ballerinas across his skin. She broke their kiss with a sudden growl and darted her head upward to snatch his earlobe between her teeth to nibble on it gently.

Her passion was unexpected for someone as wholesome and inexperienced as she professed herself to be, and he reveled in what he was doing to this innocent young southern belle. He grinned and growled right back, and took a healthy hand of hair to pull her head back roughly, exposing her neck and throat. His mouth went to work on her there, drawing a line of fire over her flesh as he bit and sucked and licked her smooth skin all the way down to her collarbone, which he nuzzled with his nose.


Amberly gasped and sucked up ragged bunches of air. "Oh, yes," she moaned.

And then he moved lower and she gasped again as his head plunged down over left breast and his mouth captured the crest. The subtle slurps as he suckled her tit was an incredible turn on for her and she squirmed beneath him. Encouraged, he brushed his lips lightly over the shriveled and distended nipple before grabbing it softly with his teeth. He tugged ever-so-gently this way and that, and then harder, and Amberly arched her back and growled so loudly that it was possible his servants could hear her across the whole of the suite.

Parker was excellently attentive (he loved to worship exceptional breasts) and brought one of his hands up to knead the pliant flesh of her right mound, taking large handfuls as he rolled it over in his palm and pinched and squeezed the nipple with his knuckles. And then without a word of warning he switched his attack, moving his mouth to the right and bringing his other hand up to massage her glistening left breast.

Amberly trembled as her lover slavered over her bosom. It was the kind of treatment, frenzied but gentle, that she had longed to receive from a man. She knew her breasts were fantastic as her ex-boyfriends and many others had told her they were, but never had someone so thoroughly and pleasurably handled them before.

And then Parker moved lower, leaving in his wake her moist and ravaged tits as his lips bestowed upon her body kiss after sweet kiss in a line of love down past the flat of belly to the top of her pubic mound. And there he waited, hovering mercilessly, grinning up at her through the deep valley between her breasts.

Her breath caught as she realized with absolute euphoria and great sudden trepidation what he was about to do. Few of the boys she had been with were willing to do such a thing and fewer still had done it particularly well.

"Oh god!" she cried. Her voice betrayed her mixed emotions: jubilation, anxiety and wanton sexual craving. Her pink crease quivered in anticipation. "Oh my god . . . Parker . . . "

Parker grinned and drew his fingers across her thighs, teasing the soft swath of skin, and blew a stream of warm air over her glossy teenage gash. It was rare, indeed, for him to sample such delectable and unsullied young pussy, and he intended to enjoy it fully.

"I'm going to eat you, Amberly," he whispered as he looked up through her breasts again and met her wide brown eyes. "I'm going to eat you until your sweet little pussy floods my mouth."

Her eyes widened further and she moaned at the dirtiness of his words.

Parker bunched himself up between her legs, his right arm braced against her left thigh with the hand resting comfortably on the smooth skin of her stomach, his thumb grazing her pubic hair. With his left hand on her other thigh for support, he lazily lowered his head down into her lap and hovered there.

"Lick me, please!" the girl begged with that same sweet southern drawl. "Please!"

And so he did, and grinning Parker flicked his tongue across the top of her pink slit, just below the trimmed end of her auburn bush, and with agonizing torpor burrowed it deep into her tight inner labia.

"OH MY GOD!" Amberly shrieked as her legs began to tremble.

Parker circled down lower and found the small hard nub of her clitoris. He worked his tongue around it again and again, but grazed over the top only once. Amberly growled and her thighs tried to come together to force him to suckle her, but Parker was stronger and held them open as he continued to work his magic.

"Ohmigod . . . ohmigod . . . ahhhh . . . ahhh . . . ahhhh . . . ahhh!" she whimpered as he attacked the center of her entire erogenous being. Her hands dug into the rug as her head rolled back to the ceiling and her back arched. The pleasure was almost too intense and like nothing she had ever experienced before.

He withdrew then suddenly and raised his head just enough to pull his tongue off her pussy, lips and cheeks and chin smeared with copious sex juice.

"Wha . . . what happened?" Amberly panted.

She glanced down and found Parker staring up at her through the valley between her ample breasts, his lips curved into a devilish kind of grin. He was teasing her, pure and simple, and she loved it just as much as she hated it.

"Don't stop!" the nineteen year-old panted urgently. "Oh, please, don't stop!"

Parker caught the wild look in the beautiful bright brown eyes of the sweet southern girl, so incredibly gorgeous and yet made all the more so by the flush of passion on her face.

"You want more?" he asked quietly, intently, forcing her to beg.

"Yes!" she pleaded. "Please lick me again!"

And so he lowered his head to her glistening lips and circled down along the insides of her legs with his lips and tongue, across the short stretch of exposed buttocks and then quickly, suddenly up over the swollen pink folds of her labia.

"OHHHH MYYY GGGOOODDD!" the girl cried as his mouth struck home.

The scent of her arousal was intoxicating and unlike anything Parker had ever experienced before, like standing in the middle of the most wondrous field of berries on a summer day. He wrapped his arms around her thighs and pulled her legs wide apart, and his hands swept in to draw open the slippery lips of her sex, spreading her labia and exposing to his salacious gaze the deep channel of her vagina.

And then he brought his tongue to that place, tracing little circles around the inside of her slit, before flicking it out across her swollen clitoris.

Amberly squealed loudly and her legs trembled, and her hips began to wiggle and squirm from the effect of his ministrations. Slowly he increased the depth of his movements, pushing his tongue deeper and deeper into her hole as it swirled around, and her breathing grew harder and faster as she visualized him splitting her in two with his tongue.

"Yes!" she cried, and she could feel his mouth grinning against her pussy.

And then she realized why he was grinning, because he did something then that had never been done to her before, something so unexpected she barely had time to register the nastiness of it before her pleasure increased ten-fold.

He stuck a finger up her ass.

She had not noticed his finger before (her pleasure had been too intense to notice anything else) as it soaked itself in her juices and slithered between the cheeks of ass, but when it plunged into the wrinkled pucker of her anus to its second knuckle, more than an inch of anal invasion, she most certainly noticed.

She wailed at the top of her lungs and her hips bucked wildly, but incredibly Parker managed to keep both his mouth on her pussy and his finger in her ass. Her hands took hold of his head, fingers sliding into the dark locks of his hair, and grasped it firmly as her back arched and her body quaked as his finger wriggled its way entirely into her butt.

"Unnnnhhhhhhhh," she grunted as she pulled his face as hard as she could against her pussy, grinding into it. Juice was flowing freely and her insides were twisting and churning in anticipation of the sure-to-be explosive orgasmic release, and the muscles of her vagina were quivering uncontrollably. She was mere moments away and Parker was in the direct line of fire.

The heat of her ass was incredible and Parker relished the opportunity to play with the girl's luscious butt. It clenched and sucked at his finger as he wiggled it inside her bowels, even as he tongue-fucked her pussy and strummed her clitoris with his thumb. She was almost to the breaking point, he knew, which was obvious, and so he instituted his final measures to finish her.

He shoved a different finger into her sex and attacked her clit with his tongue, reversing his previous technique, and ground that finger and the finger in her ass around and around in increasingly wider circles to stimulate all the nerves of her sphincter and pussy. Her natural lubrication smothered his face as he concentrated all energies on taking her over the edge.

Which she did at that very moment.

Waves of orgasmic pleasure crashed over Amberly and her butt flew up completely off the rug as her back arched, leaving only her shoulders and toes on the floor. She tried to restrain herself from making too much noise, but it was simply impossible as the wails and whimpers emanated forth from her mouth loud and unfettered.


"Oooohhhh mmmyyyy gggooooooddddd fffuuuccckkk yyyyyyeeesssss yyyyeessssss yeeesssssss cccoommmiinnngggggggggg aaaaahhhhhhhhhh!"

Parker was already rock hard and the outpouring of passion and pleasure from the beautiful girl on the floor before him (not to mention the knowledge that he had fingers in both her sexual orifices) did nothing to diminish it. In fact, his erection was so hard it was almost painful. But he did not care at the moment, content instead to feast upon the scrumptious pussy placed before him as Amberly's explosion seemed to continue on and on and on as he pleasured her.

And then, slowly and after a great many moments, the intensity of her climax subsided and her hips came gradually back down to the rug, and the only sound to be heard after he pulled his fingers from inside her and removed his tongue from her sex was the heavy and exhausted breathing of them both.

Parker lay his head on her supple thigh and allowed her a few minutes to recover from what had seemed like an extremely intense experience, and at some point her fingers worked up the strength to twirl around through his hair. He could feel her heartbeat pulsing from the arteries in her leg, a gentle and almost hypnotic rhythm.

"Parker?" she asked after a time and in a different sort of voice.

"Yes?" he answered quietly.

Amberly moved then and drew herself up to her knees, Parker following suit, and they both opened their arms to embrace in that position, their skin slippery between them from the sheen of sweat on them both and her breasts again squished into his chest. Her arms wrapped around his shoulders and held him tightly as his fingers slid down over the flesh her luscious bottom, clutching it tenderly in his hands.

Amberly brushed her lips over her lover's ear and said softly, "Kiss me."

And so they kissed again and Amberly relished the naughtiness of the taste of her own juices, a long and hot and wet kiss with soulful tongue-swirling that caused the heat to rise again in them both, preparing them for the next step.

She reached down between them and took hold of his cock, caressing it gently, making it twitch and throb, relishing the feel of the penis of a real man. Parker had been hard the whole time he had eaten her and had to be quite pained at this point, and she was ready to help him find the same kind of sweet release he had given her. Her hand dipped down and cupped his testicles, massaging the swollen sack with utmost care and tenderness.

Then she dropped to her hands and knees before him and gently licked around the head of his cock, lapping up all the pre-cum to be found there. Already the thought of him squirting his cum onto her body was making her wet.

It felt wonderful, yes, but Parker had bigger fish to fry this night: she could suck him off later or maybe the next morning. Right now he wanted himself inside her as fast as possible. He pushed her back and she took the hint, dropping again onto her back on the rug. Parker moved in beside her and they faced each other on their sides, and then their arms snaked around one another as more passionate kissing ensued. They rolled around together on the rub, changing positions and kissing what ever body parts their mouths came to find: lips, cheeks, necks, ears, throats and anything and everything else.

And then something changed and Amberly was on her back again, legs splayed out to the side as his mouth once again descended on her nipples. Parker suckled her like an infant at the breast and she moaned.

His mouth moved lower then and arrived between her legs once more, the scene of the previous crime, and he kissed her pink opening lightly several times. She was already sopping wet and some of the juice again smeared his cheeks, and for the third time that night Parker looked up at Amberly through the valley of her breasts, only this time he was not grinning.

And Amberly looked back at him, brown eyes wide and bright and beautiful, and compelled by them Parker rose and positioned himself between her legs.

"Fuck me," she whispered.

He did not need to be told twice. When a beautiful young girl with innocence in her eyes and wholesomeness in everything she does offers herself to you so willingly and completely, there is no way to turn it down. He leaned over her body and slid his hands under her back to hold her shoulders.

Amberly shifted her weight and wiggled her hips as Parker guided his penis toward her opening, and then she felt the engorged tip press into her folds and she wiggled once more to help it find the entrance.

And then it plunged inside her.

Their gasps were instant and almost synchronized as they held the position for a long moment before slowly Parker began to move, pulling back and pushing in, back and forth as he eased gently in and out of her silken passage.

Amberly could feel his girth stretching wide her tight pink lips as he pumped again and again, penetrating her, fucking her, touching her most intimate depths, and again she began to tremble.

And then he shifted his position and loomed on his hands over her body, which would (she realized with some trepidation) allow him to impale her completely, which he did in the very next instant. He drove his hips forward and buried his cock into her once more and this time bottomed out completely, his pelvic bone pressed against her pubic mound, his curls tickling the skin around her sex, his balls resting lightly against the flesh of her ass.

"Unnnhhhhh!" she grunted as he filled her. She could feel him deep inside her as the tip of his cock nestled against her cervix.

He pulled out and picked up speed as he drove back in, breathing heavily now, and Amberly went with him, offering no resistance as he fucked her harder and harder. Her tits bounced and jiggled with every thrust and motion, and she could feel them and he could see them, which only increased both of their arousal. His testicles slapped against her ass and she could feel the juice from her saturated pussy seep down across her cheeks and over her anus.

"You're a tight little girl," he panted.

Her eyes blazed. "Shut up and fuck me!" she cried.

He groaned and began to move even faster.

Amberly raised her hips and began moving with him, pushing back against him in time with his thrusts, and soon their fucking was almost a blur as his cock hammered in and out of her pussy like the pistons of a racecar engine.

And then he stopped suddenly, holding the whole of his cock inside her as he dropped his face to a place scant inches away from her own, his chest crushing down on her breasts and his eyes were bright with furious intensity as he whispered, so low she was surprised she could actually hear it, "You want me to fuck you?"

"Yes!" she breathed.

"Hard?" he asked as he languorously withdrew his cock until the tip of the mushroom head was just barely brushing her folds.

"YES!"

"HERE IT COMES!" he roared, and he plunged into her with all his might and left nothing back, thrusting deeply into the quivering teenage pussy beneath him. Her hands gripped his buttocks and held on for dear life as his cock pummeled her.

"Parker . . . fuck me . . . fuck me . . . yes . . . yes . . . harder . . . fuck me . . . harder . . . yes . . . ooohhhhh mmmyyyy ggggoooddddd ffffuuucccckkkkk mmmmeeeeeeeeee!!!!"

Her head dropped back and her eyes rolled up, and the muscles of her vagina clenched and quaked as her ass began to gyrate, and her fingernails raked along the skin of his back, and Parker chose that moment to lower his head to feast once more upon her breasts, still thrusting his cock into her again and again as her as he kissed, sucked and tugged at her sensitive nipples, which was like throwing kerosene on the fire.

He knew the end was swiftly coming for them both. It was time, the dirty little voice in the back of his mind whispered, to finish her off, and so he slipped a hand underneath her and over the crack of her bottom, and with a wicked grin shoved his thumb in her ass.

And in that moment of unexpected sodomy the fiercest orgasm of her life detonated inside Amberly Faye, the jewel of Somerville, Tennessee, sweeping over her the way waves crash and sweep over the rocks on the shore, submerging her completely, taking her utterly away, and she squealed from the debilitating force of her pleasure.

1...45678...11