Fresh Off the Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Parker felt himself hurtle over the edge as he heard the undeniably sensual sound, and he buried his cock in the girl's tight pussy for the final time as the burning sensation built up in his loins was quenched suddenly and to his great pleasure, and his balls erupted and he flooded her insides with his seed.

He groaned with every pulse as jets of sticky cream spewed across and coated the walls of her vagina. More and more of it came, so much that it began to trickle out from the cracks between the shaft of his cock and her stretched labia and down over her ass.

Amberly could feel the intense warmth of his cum as it filled her, which she had never allowed anyone to do ever before, and the sensation of it nearly overwhelmed her. She felt him trembling and saw the almost pained look on his handsome face, and in the orgasm-addled recesses of her mind, she felt a burst of happiness.

Soon the courses of respective climax faded and they collapsed against one another, bodies slick with sweat, skin glistening, panting exhaustedly. He slid down her slippery body until his head rested on her bosom, his lips pressed softly into the pliant flesh of her large right breast. And Amberly caressed his face and ran his hands through his hair as they lay there, content with the quiet, content with each other, and there they remained when sleep took them both.

* * *

It was three in the morning and Betty had just finished fucking the brains out of her boyfriend, Brian, who was passed out on the bed. Her body was sore, but her mind was alive as it often was after sex, though there was little to do in the early hours of the morning (beyond having sex, of course): there was television and there was the internet, and that was about it.

She decided to surf the latter.

She was maybe twenty minutes in when she clicked over to one of her favorite celebrity websites chronicling the misadventures of the rich and famous, www.scoopthecelebs.com.

Betty sighed: the first item was something about some young celebrity pop star who was accidentally flashing her tits again. Half the stories on the site seemed to involve some stupid drunk bitch showing one or another of her private parts, or all of them, which was just about the dumbest thing Betty could imagine.

The second item was a little more interesting: it was a comparison of several outfits worn by actresses at some small-scale entertainment shindig held earlier that night. Betty was an absolute fanatic when it came to fashion and she loved to look at beautiful women in fine dresses. She was mildly bisexual, which probably had a little something to do with it, too.

It was the third item that floored her, however, so completely shocked her that if her jaw had not been connected to her face she would have had to pick it up off the floor. She could literally feel her eyes bulge out of their sockets.

It was not the headline(Wellington Flaunts New Girl at Envy; No Katya In Sight)which stunned her, nor was it the text of the article, which read, "New bachelor Parker Wellington arrived at Envy in Hollywood tonight with a new girl on his arm, and the photo hounds were out in force. No word yet on the identity of Wellington's latest likely conquest, but she certainly is not lacking in the looks department. Where does this guy find them?"

What really shocked Betty into a stupor was the photograph attached to the article, which featured Parker Wellington, the wealthy young heir to a vast real estate fortune, grinning with a gorgeous young auburn-haired beauty at his side, smiling but not really looking that comfortable about it. Betty recognized her instantly, and not just because she was wearing the slinky purple silk top that Betty herself had lent the girl that very morning.

Amberly Faye had the lightest, brightest, most brilliantly and beautifully brown eyes of anyone Betty had ever met, and those eyes were captured perfectly by the camera.

Which meant the Parker from the restaurant, the boy Amberly had been talking about for two days, the boy she was currently dating, it seemed, was actually Parker Wellington, whose exploits in the world of sex and celebrity were well-reported and slightly mythic in stature.

Betty groaned and reached for the phone.

And inside a cheap purple purse lying on an expensive beige rug in an opulent penthouse suite in the middle of Hollywood, the screen of the cell phone of Amberly Faye flared to life as the call came in, but there was no one close enough to see its light, nor hear the muffled sound of it ringing, because by that point the two newly minted lovers were carousing elsewhere.

* * *

Parker slept, but not for long: when there was warm female flesh pressed against him, willing to submit to his perverse demands, his sleep was rarely deep. He rose from slumber and cracked his eyes as the sleep cobwebs lifted, and the first thing he saw was the nude and glorious curve of the rump of Amberly Faye.

She was curled up against the right side of his body, her breasts squished against him, her head on his chest, one leg draped over his, breathing quietly, sleeping peacefully. He took the opportunity to ogle and admire her luscious backside, which was truly excellent, and the graceful curve of her spine as it rose between her shoulders. The girl was exceptionally good-looking, he thought and not for the first time, and fucking her was an extraordinary treat.

He reached over with his right hand and gripped the flesh of her left butt cheek. It was taut but yielding and cool to the touch, and felt magnificent. He had not had much opportunity to savor all of her splendors during their frenzied romp and he promised himself he would sample all of her before he moved along to the next girl.

He grinned at the thought and realized he was growing hard again.

Amberly stirred and opened her eyes, and smiled lazily up at him. "Hi," she whispered sleepily.

He shook gently the skin of her ass. "Hi," he replied, staring down into the beautiful bright brown pools of her eyes, then added, "You've got me hard again, you know."

Amberly giggled and twisted a bit to look down. Her hand came up and wrapped around his cock, which was half-hard and growing steadily. "I can see that," she noted.

"Care to help me out a little?" he asked.

The girl scooted down until her face was hovering over his crotch.

"Like this?" she asked with a grin, and with the flat of her tongue began to lap tenderly at his heavy testicles.

Parker groaned. "That works," he told her. His shaft pulsed and grew harder with each languid swipe of her tongue across his balls.

And when he was fully hard she took his cock into her mouth, warm and wet as the rainforests, and suckled him with great care and affection. Parker lifted his head and watched the gorgeous southern belle of only nineteen years suck his penis, and he reached down to her soft auburn hair and stroked it gently to encourage her movements.

Amberly rose to her hands and knees and hovered over his groin. Her round breasts hung beneath her and jiggled slightly as she worked, her torso twisting this way and that as she manipulated the cock in her mouth. Her enthusiasm mounted: she began to use her hand to work up and down the shaft. Her tongue skittered across the head of his cock and the upper part of his shaft, while her other hand slid over his thigh and grazed the flesh of his testicles with her nails.

She glanced up at him and grinned when she saw him looking down at her. Their eyes met, her dazzling bright browns and his deep blues, the former giddy with excitement and the latter heavy with lust, and the buxom auburn-haired beauty grinned. She dropped her mouth again to his scrotum and slurped one of his balls up between her lips, and rolled it around on her tongue.

"Happy?" she cooed as his testicle dropped out of her mouth.

Parker smiled sweetly. "Not quite," he admitted.

She stopped suddenly with a pouty expression and rose to her knees. Her breasts were fantastic: round and pear-shaped and perfect, and Parker stared at them openly. They jiggled as she put her hands on her hips in a playfully unhappy way, but her pseudo-displeasure did not last long when she noticed him staring.

Amberly laughed and wiggled her tits at him. "Do you like these?" she asked in a very girlish sort of way, the kind of way that reminded him just how young she was.

He reached up and cupped them in the palms of his hands. "They are incredible," he said with genuine awe. The girl laughed and wiggled her tits again, which felt wonderful against his hands. "I've seen a fair share in my day and yours are exquisite. Your whole body is, actually."

She blushed and lowered her eyes. "Thank you," she murmured.

"Would you like to shower with me, Amberly?" he asked with as much gentility as he could muster. His plan was to treat her kindly and tenderly, only to ease into the rougher stuff later.

"I'd love to," she said with a smile.

Moments later he was kissing her as the warm water rained down upon them, her body plastered against his. Parker loved showering with beautiful girls; it was one of the most refreshing things he could possibly imagine.

"Let me look at you," he said, pulling away.


Amberly grinned and stepped back, and reached her arms towards the ceiling to stretch herself out. She rotated around, twirling slowly, proudly displaying her body and her perfectly pear-shaped breasts. Water caromed off his shoulders and neck and splashed over her body, and the beads that held there trickled down her taut skin. Her luscious auburn hair was slicked back and her bright brown eyes sparkled.

"You're gorgeous," he told her as he admired the excellent view of her curvaceous profile. He reached for the soap. "It looks a little dirty, though."

Parker pressed the bar of soap to her supple flesh and worked a copious lather onto her back, cleansing and massaging in equal measure. He switched over to the front and she moaned as his hands roamed over her bountiful breasts. He took his time with them, kneading them, squeezing them, enjoying their delights. Amberly truly did have an incredible pair of tits.

Then the girl reached down and wrapped her fingers around the shaft of his penis, and stroked him ever-so-gently, and Parker grinned like a kid in a candy shop. She was ready for another round and he was definitely going to enjoy himself.

He pushed her back against the wall and forced her legs into a wider stance, and his fingers slid up her thighs and parted the rubbery folds of her pussy, teasing her as he prepared her for what was coming. He lifted her right leg with his left hand and held it up in that raised position, and stepped forward to close the gap between them.

Amberly was breathing noticeably now, chest heaving, anticipation heightened, her eyes wide with wonder and wanting. Her hands slid down her luscious body and spread the pink lips of her labia as Parker took hold of his cock and angled it for that very same spot, and with a quick lunge and a half-moaned grunt, he buried himself inside her again.

Her tightness was excruciating and he had the sudden irresistible urge to fuck the living shit out of the girl, and so in one fluid motion he lifted her: he dipped and thrust his arms under her thighs and took hold of both the cheeks of her ass, and picked her up. She gasped in surprise, then cooed and curled her limbs around him, wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist.

He hammered into her, fucking her roughly against the cold tile wall of the shower, and she bounced up and down, flinging her body against him, whimpering with every pleasurable motion. Her sexy little noises spurred him on and he really began pounding into her. Her ass was slapping against his hips and the shower wall with a rhythmically lewdwhack whack whack!

"Oh my god!" the girl cried out as she felt the first stirrings of orgasm. Amberly seized him tighter, arching her back and thrusting her large wet tits into his chest, her legs like vice-clamps around his mid-section as she held on for dear life.

Parker was very experienced with this particular position and new just how to stimulate the one he was fucking. He ground his hips in circles even as he rammed upwards, carving out the inside of her pussy with devastating strokes.

Amberly began to tremble as her orgasm reached critical mass and she wailed incoherently as it exploded within her. Her body quaked violently against his and she buried her face in the nape of his neck to muffle her cries. The muscles of her cunt twitched and spasmed, and clutched fiercely at the shaft of his cock as she came.

"No more!" she screamed. "OH GOD PLEASE NO MORE!"

Parker grinned and smothered her against the wall, his dick deep inside her but not moving any more, and he remained there as she experienced the joyful sensations of her release. Unmoving, he relished the feel of her luscious body against his and the little quivers and shakes it made. It was many long minutes before she came down from the heights of climax.

And then he pulled out of her and let her down to her feet, but she wobbled unsteadily there and the sight of her gave Parker another excellent idea. He guided her over to the shower bench and seated himself on the cold marble, and angled his cock up with one hand while he held Amberly with the other.

The girl was still a little bit dazed and was easily manipulatable, and acquiesced easily when Parker turned her around and pulled her into his lap, spreading her pink folds with the head of his cock and impaling her with his shaft once more.

He sighed and breathed, "Yes!"

Amberly gasped and squealed in shock.

It was one of his favorite ways to fuck women (from behind). For one, he could watch events unfold with a deliciously dirty view and Amberly Faye had one of the most perfectly fuckable bodies Parker had encountered in a long while. He watched as her bottom rose and fell in his lap, the taut flesh rippling slightly with every impact, his shaft disappearing and reappearing in the crack between her bubbly cheeks again and again. For another, his hands were often free to explore when he fucked girls from behind and this time was no different: his fingers grasped generous helping of her hip-flesh and squeezed. Plus, he loved the way it looked when the curvy ass of a woman tapered down into thin hips and then rose up the long sleek track of her spine until a luscious bounty of hair enshrouded it.

Amberly was bouncing up and down in his lap and Parker got the sudden unshakable desire to fondle her breasts again. He leaned forward and pressed his chest into the glistening slickness of her back, and slid his hands around her sides and over her supple mounds, cupping and squeezing her tits to his heart's content. The shriveled points of her nipples grazed pleasantly against his palms.


He would not be able to last much longer: warm and wonderful young bodies like those of Amberly Faye were not accessible every day of the week and Parker, while skilled, was not completely indomitable.

He thrust harder into her, his own ass actually rising up and off the bench at times, and she whimpered from the fierceness of his attack. The sounds of falling water, grunted breaths and two hard slick bodies slapping together echoed over the tiles in a bawdy symphony of sex.


Parker sped up his movement, poking the pretty pink pussy of the girl over and over again with rapid, well-delivered thrusts. He varied the depth and angle of his entry: some high, some low, some hard, some soft, some shallow, some deep. The cold marble of the shower bench was cool against his balls.

Then he dropped a hand down from her breast into the space between her legs and his fingers delved into her quivering folds to attack the swollen nub of her clitoris, and she twitched violently in his arms as he found it.

"AAAAAHHHHH!" she wailed as he touched the center of her palpitating sex.

Parker grinned. "You like it?" he whispered right into her ear.

Amberly's head rolled back and rested on his shoulder. Her eyes were shut and there was an almost pained look of pleasure on her face. She did not open her eyes, nor did he stop fucking her, as she cried, "YES!"

His fingers flittered across her clit as his shaft invaded the crevice of her pussy and he knew by the signals her body was giving that she would not last much longer, and moments later he was proven right as she squealed.

"Oh . . . oh my god . . . oh my god . . . oh . . . OH . . . OH . . . OH MY GOD . . . OH MY GOD . . . OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMIGOD . . . AAAAAAAIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Parker kept fucking her harder and harder as the hot teenager's pussy quaked around his cock. Her shuddering hips bucked up and down, to and fro against him as he speared her repeatedly, again and again.

For Amberly, the moment was catastrophic: she was now utterly and completely addicted to great sex. Even with the haze of alcohol still surrounding her, she understood exactly what had Betty so enchanted as the pleasure of her orgasm assaulted her. Hot neon lights burst before her eyes and it was like she was floating, weightless, formless, in a rolling sea of pleasure, oblivious to everyone and everything and knowing only the intense spasms wreaking havoc between her legs. Her body sang with extreme delight and her blood flowed with one mission and one mission only: to fuel the fires ravaging her cunt.

Parker enjoyed the feeling of the gorgeous girl as she quivered and churned in his lap as the orgasm overtook her. The muscles of her pussy clenched and relaxed around his penis as she came and proved to be the straw that broke him completely. He plunged his dick into her up to the hilt just as his own climax struck.

He trembled and left his cock buried in her as his nuts shriveled and heaved and lurched, and spunk spouted from the tip into Amberly's heavenly inner sanctum. Pulse after pulse of his white hot cum flooded her teenage pussy, filling her womb to the brink and then some. Rivers of their mingled fuck syrup poured out around the cracks between his dick and her pussy and trickled down over his legs.

Amberly sagged against him as she came down from the heights.

"You fuck pretty good, Amberly Faye," he whispered into her ear. His hand reached up and cupped her breast again, massaging it gently.

Amberly turned her head to him and opened her big brown doe eyes. "That was amazing," she murmured. There was genuine disbelief in her voice.

"You were amazing," he told her, setting the table for future sessions, and the girl blushed, a genuine rose-colored blush that crept slowly over her face. "I'm so glad we found each other."

And Parker grinned then, for while he imagined the shelf-life for his relationship with a girl as innocent and sweet (and unknown) as Amberly Faye was likely very short, he was going to enjoy as much of her exquisite body as he could while he could.

* * *

The phone in the apartment rarely rang. There were only a few people who had the number and the call was usually solicitors, but it was nine o'clock in the morning on Friday and not the time solicitors generally called.

On the second ring, Betty opened her eyes, blinked, but did not move.

On the fourth ring, Betty rolled over and reached for the phone.

"Hello?" she murmured sleepily.

"Betty?" a deep male voice echoed on the other end of the receiver and Betty recognized the voice instantly. She had heard it several times, although she had never met the man himself.

"Hello, Mister Faye," she replied. "How are you?"

Amberly's father did not waste time with pleasantries. "Betty, we've been trying to reach Amberly, but she will not pick up her cell phone. Is everything alright? She rarely does not answer when we call."

1...56789...11