Fresh Off the Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Betty thought quickly. It was not the kind of thing you really told a person's father: your daughter spent the night shacked up with a rich Hollywood celebutante with a less-than-savory playboy-ish reputation known for his penchant for hot young innocent girls.

"I think she went running this morning," Betty said as pleasantly as she could. "Trying to keep in shape, you know."

That seemed to placate the man. "Running, eh?" he repeated. "Good for her. So tell me, Betty, how's my little girl doing out there in the big wide world?"

Brian stirred and mumbled something next to her and Betty elbowed him sharply to get him to shut up. Thankfully, her idiot boyfriend had not been so loud that Amberly's dad heard him through the phone.

"She's doing great, Mister Faye," she replied. "She's really happy out here. She'll be famous before you know it!"

The man sighed. "Thank you, Betty," he said after a moment. "Please tell Amberly to give her old folks a call when she gets in."

"Will do, sir," Betty promised, and they said their goodbyes.

And as she hung up the phone and reflected again on the fact that Amberly had not come home the night before, she wondered what change being thrust into the path of a man like Parker Wellington might engender upon her friend.

Part Three: Whirlwind

"Hello, everybody, I'm Gerald Buchanan and this . . . is Celebrity Insider. We take you to Hollywood on this night of nights, Thursday the sixth of October, and the world of champagne wishes and caviar dreams. Our question posed for you this evening: is bachelor du jour Parker Wellington officially off the market?

"Not long after his split with sexy lingerie supermodel Katya Ivanova, Wellington was seen making the rounds with aspiring actress Amberly Faye. Their first night out together was two weeks ago today, when the two were spotted entering hip new Hollywood hot-spot Envy to party the night away with friends.

"Since then the pair have been spotted around Los Angeles as recently as this afternoon, where spies snapped these shots of the two alleged love-birds dining on the down-low at the trendy Manor House in Hollywood. And while Parker's publicist states emphatically that the two are just good friends, our sources indicate things may be much more intimate than meets the eye.

"Time will tell, of course, although even if the pair has gone exclusive, most experts and pundits agree on one thing: don't hold your breath. It's common knowledge that Wellington never keeps his women around for very long.

"I'm Gerald Buchanan and this . . . is Celebrity Insider."

* * *

"Get naked," Parker commanded in a cold hard voice. He was seated in a comfortable leather chair in the inner bedroom of his Hollywood condominium. He was also totally naked himself.

Standing over him and between his legs, Amberly peeled her shirt up over her head and her exquisite breasts spilled out, and Parker feasted his eyes upon them. He watched them jiggle and bounce just inches from his face, and he reached up to cup them firmly in his palms.

The two of them had been out drinking and Amberly was drunk (it did not take much), which was exactly where Parker wanted her: drunk and horny and easy. Her eyes were a little glazed and her smile was a little dreamy, and she sighed when his fingers contacted her flesh, but continued to undress as she unbuckled the belt and unzipped her jeans.

Parker fondled her tits reverently. They were magnificent, truly, and felt and tasted wonderful. The girl was an absolute fox and it amazed him to no end that he had unearthed her waiting tables at the Apple Dish. Yet another example, he thought with a grin, of fortune favoring those already quite fortunate.

The girl bent over then to peel down her jeans and underwear and Parker grinned wickedly with a sudden surge of inspiration as she did so, and once those clothes were nearing her ankles he pulled her down to her knees so that her cleavage was planted firmly in his lap.

Parker groaned as the buxom auburn-haired beauty took the hint and pressed her breasts together to envelope the shaft of his cock, and slowly began to slide her chest up and down, fucking him with her tits. Her tongue flicked out and slithered around the mushroom head when it got close enough, but after long moments she dropped her tits from her hands and took his cock completely into her mouth to suckle it tenderly.

"Get up," he ordered.

Amberly rose to her feet and without warning Parker spun her around, his hands at her waist, and shoved her towards the bed. It was difficult to walk, however, with her jeans and panties bunched down around her ankles and she fell forward upon the edge of the bed, bent at the waist, feet on the floor and elbows on the mattress propping up her body. She kicked off the hampering clothes and flicked her head around, auburn hair flying, and grinned lustfully at him.

Parker was an exceptionally visual person and he relished the sight of what lay before him: the beautiful southern belle was sprawled over the edge of the bed, her legs in a triangle with the floor, her gorgeous apple-shaped ass stuck up in the air with the puffy pink folds of her hairless pussy glistening beneath.

He was not one to waste time, however, and he stepped forward until his cock lodged firmly up against her rump. He grinned as he gripped his meat in his hand and whacked Amberly on the tanned cheek of her bare ass with it.

"Oh my!" she squealed.

"You want this?" he teased as he slapped her butt with his open palm and did not remove his hand, his fingers kneading the supple flesh. Then he spanked the other cheek again with his cock.

"Yes," she whimpered. The hazy mix of alcohol and arousal was ruining her. She had thoughts for one thing and one thing only: she wanted to be fucked.

Parker positioned the tip of his cock at the hole of her sex. "What do you want?" he sneered.

"Fuck me!" Amberly cried as she wiggled her hips back to urge his meat inside her.

"How?" he barked as he gripped her waist, loving the power he had over the hot little slut.

Amberly was alive in his hands, squirming this way and that. She was pushing her bottom back at him, trying to find the mushroom tip that lay so tantalizingly close to her sex, trying to get it inside. She was completely his, utterly his toy, a wild and wet bitch in heat.

"Fuck me, Parker!" she moaned. "Fuck me hard!"

Parker stripped off his shirt and tossed it aside. His fingers found her hips again and tightened into the flesh as he guided his cock to her saturated entrance. His thick purple head parted the seeping wet folds and slowly, ever slowly, he pushed himself inside. The insides of the girl were buttery and hot, and Parker took his time filling her completely.

Amberly whimpered as she took everything Parker had to give. When all his inches were buried full, he paused and allowed her work her wiles, and she went to town. She grinded him in tight little circles, just the way he'd taught her to, with her ass swaying and shaking, her body slithering against his like a minx. She worked him hard, riding him sideways as he reached around to grope her heavy breasts, and she moaned when she felt his fingers clutch her mounds.

Parker decided it was time to get a little rough. He liked it hard and he liked a little violence, and he had treated the girl beneath with kid gloves for too long. With an animalistic grin he grabbed her hair with one hand and yanked until Amberly's slender back arched to an extreme degree. His other hand came up and took her by the throat, and squeezed gently. She was utterly vulnerable and he was amazed how far she had come in such a short amount of time.

It had been two weeks since the first time they fucked and that first time had been fantastic, and so they had fucked over a dozen times since then. She was an insatiable young girl, so eager to experiment and so eager to learn. She wanted to experience great sex and had, thankfully, picked him to get her first Los Angeles set of rocks off with.

There had been a particular memorable encounter in his limousine where she straddled and rode him for long minutes before he flipped her over and fucked her from behind. They had been driving around, not going anywhere, just using the venue to experience something new. It had also been slightly voyeuristic, although Amberly had not known it, because Parker had allowed his driver to watch most of the time.

Another good one had been when the two of them returned to Envy a few nights after their first encounter there and had fucked in the same VIP booth they had been in before. He had plastered her up against the glass and fucked her from behind while the curtains were closed.

But his favorite sex session with Amberly thus far would easily be the first time they fucked on his yacht the weekend before. She had pranced around in a skimpy little bikini all day long and teased him mercilessly without knowing it, and so he'd gotten her drunk and even dosed her with a little bit of Ecstasy just to get her super freaky, then dosed himself with Viagra to ensure he would last, and they had fucked almost non-stop all night long.

He let her have it for hours, using her body in every filthy way he could imagine. He changed their position often to maximize his pleasure: he fucked her like a dog, slapping her ass; she rode him like a stallion, working her hips as he palmed her tits; he flipped her onto her back and threw her legs over his shoulders, and bent her in half; and on and on it went.

Amberly never refused him in her hazy, almost delirious state, eagerly complying with his every request. He groped her, fondled her, twisted her, curled her, violated and abused her as he saw fit, and she begged for it. He came inside her pussy, he came on her ass, he came on her breasts and he even blasted a load across her face.

It was late into the night when he had saved the best for last, deciding it was the perfect time to try something new. Her ass was so luscious and ripe, and anal was one of his favorite things in the world when the ass of the girl was round and tight. She closed her eyes at his command to return to her hands and knees, seeming to know instinctually what was coming, knowing what would be done to a place that had never been done before, but did as she was told.

"AAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" the beautiful girl had cried out in pain as her ass was penetrated.

Parker fucked her vigorously for as long as he could (which was not long due to heat and compression), taking as much pleasure as he could from her ass, not really caring much for her pleasure. She was so drunk and drugged up and loopy, however, that she took his assault upon her butt without complaint. He had pulled his cock out and splashed warm white jizz all over her undulating back, and when at last there was nothing left, he had wiped his sticky wet cock all over the smooth and creamy skin of her ass.

Her moan brought him back to the present task at hand. One hand was currently gripping her ass, while the other was wrapped around her throat. The latter slipped up to her jaw and twisted her head around, and Parker leaned in and captured her lips with his.

And yet Parker did not neglect the rest of her supple charms. As their tongues dueled together and one hand pulled her hair, the hand at her jaw slid down over her perspiring body to squeeze and joggle her breasts. He continued to pound into her, filling every inch of her tight crevice, and she whimpered into his mouth as he did so.

Then he pulled back again and really fucked Amberly hard; the flesh of her ass rippled lewdly as it bounced against Parker's brutal thrusts and he grinned at the sight of it. She would not last much longer, he knew, and he was right: her body soon began to quiver and quake with the on-set of orgasm. Amberly wailed in ecstasy as it struck and her fingers dug into the mattress of the bed, white-knuckled, as she creamed all over his cock.

"OOOOHHHHMMMYYYYGGGOOOOAAAAAAIIIIEEEEE!"

But Parker was not ready to finish himself off yet. There were still more delights to be had and he intended to have them. When her body finished heaving and bucking and her orgasm ran its course, he pushed her off his cock and she collapsed in a heap on the bed, limbs trembling softly.

He did not waste any time: he crawled onto the bed and brought his crotch up to her face. Her eyes were closed and she did not feel him coming, but when she heard him speak, she opened her eyes, saw the hard cock wobbling in the air in front of her, and understood.

"Suck," he said simply as he lowered his shaft to her lips.

She worshipped him tenderly, lapping at his cock with long and lazy strokes, kissing it here, kissing it there, nibbling ever-so-lightly, bathing it, cleansing it, leaving no inch untouched. She suckled the tip, taking it into her mouth, applying varying degrees to suction to keep him guessing and wanting. She had given blowjobs many times back in Tennessee and considered herself very good at it, and what's more she actually greatly enjoyed the act, which meant the more she sucked, the more she would always get into it. Soon her head was bobbing up and down in his lap as she blew him, lips stretched wide by his shaft.

"Balls," he ordered, and again she complied.

Amberly spat his cock out of her mouth and dipped her head, and brought the flat of her tongue up against the heavy sac of his testicles. She teased the wrinkled skin and toyed with what lay within, licking him with broad swipes. She took one of his balls into her mouth and suckled it with great care, and he sighed.

But the blowjob had only been filler: he was hard and wanted to fuck her again, and had only used the time to let her recover herself. It was clear now that she was recovered.

"Get your ass in the air," he told her with a cold air of command, and she willingly complied. She was willing and ready, and he would fuck her and fuck her and fuck her again. He was in charge and they both knew it.

A moment later she was on her hands and knees, auburn hair wild about her head, and glanced back at him over her shoulder, over her sleek and sexy back, and over the rounded curve of her rump. Her pussy was pink and puffy, and glistening.

"UNNNNNNNHHHHH!" she groaned as Parker grabbed her by the hips and impaled her with his shaft. It speared easily into her soupy insides and bottomed out instantly, his waist snug against her ass.

That first hard thrust gave Parker the greatest pleasure, feeling the girl shudder beneath him as she squealed. He gave it to her hard from the very beginning this time, his strokes deep and long as he ran his hands over her body, down her back and around to her breasts to clutch at those pliant mounds. He slapped and grabbed her ass, too, as he pounded her, and she moaned and gasped and whimpered with each ferocious thrust. Her velvety inner walls sucked at him, tightly gripping his shaft, milking him. The feeling was truly indescribable.

The little teenage strumpet wiggled and rocked and squirmed beneath his grasp, and Parker did not stop. The room was filled with the bawdy sounds of their fucking: his grunting, her whimpers and the rhythmicwhack whack whack as he pummeled her.

It did not take long for Amberly to reach orgasm again and this time Parker went hurtling over the edge with her. He pumped his seed deep into her steaming womb and gave the gorgeous young girl several more brutal thrusts to finish her off, and she cried out pitifully with each one.

After long moments they collapsed to the mattress, utterly spent, and the room was silent then, quite suddenly, but for their heavy breathing. Parker was the first to move, drawing himself from Amberly's broken, sodden pussy, and she whimpered again softly at the loss.

His body ached and he knew he would be sore and tired in the morning (although not anywhere near as much as Amberly would be) but he was happy and very much satisfied. He looked down at the young girl whose physical delights had so enchanted him and grinned, and patted her softly on top of her auburn-haired head.

"That's a good girl," he said, and he meant it: Amberly Faye was very good, and he knew how sad it would be once he ultimately decided to cast her aside.

* * *

It was just after ten o'clock in the morning when Amberly returned home, which meant before she even opened the door she knew what she would find: Betty lounging on the couch, eating Grape Nuts cereal, and watching the View, her favorite show.

The first couple of months living with Betty, Amberly had emerged many times from her bedroom in the morning to find the girl doing precisely those things, and the only thing that ever changed, it seemed, were Betty's pajamas. The past couple of weeks, however, ever since she began seeing Parker Wellington, Amberly had been coming to find Betty in her usual morning spot not having emerged from her bedroom, but rather via the front door, returning home after spending the night with him.

There was a noticeable difference in Betty's demeanor on that particular morning. Amberly sensed it instantly. There were no words of greeting from her roommate, just a flick of the eyes and a nod of the head, and then the cold shoulder.

"Good morning," Amberly said with tentative cheerfulness as she hurried into the kitchen to fix herself something to eat. She had the lunch shift at work and was running a little late.

There was a long silence before Betty spoke, broken only by the sound of Elisabeth Hasselback in the background. "Your parents called for you last night," she said. "Again."

Amberly cringed. "Ugh," she groaned. Her parents had called for her several times and she had still not gotten back to them. "What did you say?"

Betty shrugged. "I covered for you," she said, and this time her displeasure was clear in the tone of her voice. Betty knew Amberly's father, an extremely pious man, would not approve of her spending nights away from the apartment in the company of wealthy men, which meant it fell to her to cover for Amberly when he called while she was away at odd hours. "Again."

Amberly walked sheepishly over to the couch and sat down next to her friend. "Thanks," she said gratefully.

Betty turned to face her. "Are you sure you know what you're doing, Amberly? Parker Wellington might be fun and different and flashy and great to fuck, but his reputation is totally one-sided: he's a womanizer."

"It's only been two weeks," she replied with more defensiveness in her voice than she wanted.

"And you've fucked him how many times?"

Amberly lowered her eyes.

Betty took her hand gently. "He's just using you," she said quietly.

Amberly shook her head. "I really don't think so," she said with vigor. "I really think he likes me. He says so all the time."

Betty sighed. "Okay, sweetie," she said, resigned. "If you say so."

Amberly rose. "I've got to get to work," she said, and there was no more said between the two friends that morning.

* * *

She was five minutes late to work and the restaurant was already in full swing. Business had picked up in the past two weeks and no one was ignorant of the source: the Apple Dish was the place where Parker Wellington picked up a no-name waitress and made her his girlfriend, and people always flocked to fame.

Her manager was waiting for her. Stanley Nielson was thin and short and balding with a ferret-like face, but he was not mean or difficult as such a look might suggest. He was a nice man, if a little overdramatic.

"Where have you been?!" he said exasperatedly.

Amberly frowned. "I'm only five minutes late, Stanley," she noted. "It's not like things fall to pieces around here without me taking orders."

Stanley harrumphed. "People are asking for you, Amberly," he told her. "Everyone wants to see the girl Parker Wellington is dating."