Friends Helping Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,456 Followers

"Um. Doing well. You?"

"Well, to be perfectly honest, I haven't been able to think about anything else but your cock all week!" she said with a smile, leaning over further toward me, her hand reaching out to stroke my crotch. Her shirt bagged down far enough for me to easily see down her front and both her sexy bare tits. "Got room for me to sit with you?"

"Uh, um, uh, sure," I stammered a little, "Let me, um, scoot over."

"Oh, you don't have to. I'll just sit on your lap. You don't mind darling, do you?" she asked, looking at Bob, who seemed to be ignoring her.

"Nope. Help yourself," he answered with a shrug.

I saw a frown pop onto Jen's face for a moment and then the all-too-fake smile plaster back in place. "Good," she answered as she turned and sat on the arm of the sofa. She swiveled herself around, swinging her legs over mine and then sliding down off the arm onto my lap. She leaned against me, trapping one of my arms around behind her back, which I ended up using to hold her lightly as she leaned her shoulder into my chest. She tilted her head back until she could whisper to me, "I don't have a bra on."

"I know," I whispered back.

She grinned and reached for my right hand. She gently pulled it toward her stomach and then pushed it up under her shirt. She slid my hand up until I was cupping one of her firm, sexy tits. It was large enough that it overflowed my hand, but firm enough that I could contain most of it. I felt her hard nipple press to my palm as she squeezed her hand, making mine squeeze her tit. "Mmmmmm. There you go. Didn't get a chance to do that Sunday, did you?"

"No, I, um, didn't," I agreed, gently teasing her breast with my hand. I was a bit worried about Mandy, but then figured she'd planned this whole thing and I was just along for the ride, much like Sunday night. I gently kneaded her left breast and began to tease and toy with her rock-hard nipple. Her areola swelled surprisingly, pushing out almost as far as her nipple had been before I started teasing her. She looked at me and eased the front of the shirt down enough to expose her entire right breast.

She shifted her hand and cupped her breast, lifting it slightly and arching her back to push her nipple toward my mouth. "You didn't get to do this either, and Mandy said you love to suck on nipples. Why not try it out now?" I looked over at Bob, who was ignoring us, then tried to crane my neck around enough to see if Mandy was coming or not. "Don't worry," she whispered. "She won't mind."

I wasn't sure of that, but then what was I going to do? I opened my mouth and let her guide her hard nipple and swollen areola to it. I suctioned the fat, distended, areola into my mouth and swirled my tongue around her nipple, drawing a moan from her. I sat there, squeezing one breast and sucking the other, paying no attention at all to the game that Bob seemed engrossed in. But there was no way he didn't hear her moans and sighs.

She leaned her head down to whisper again. "I don't have anything on under the skirt either, if you want to touch there too."

I looked up at her, losing the breast from my mouth for a moment. She smiled as I moved my hand from her breast down out of her shirt. I leaned my head back down and sucked her nipple into my mouth again, while I slipped my hand under her skirt. She was right, she didn't have any underwear on and her pussy was hot and wet against my fingers. I began to stroke her lightly, teasing my fingers along her soft, delicate inner labia and then letting my fingers spread it and work between. I stroked my fingers up and down her soft, wet pussy, teasing her from the entrance to her depths all the way to her clit, drawing a gasp from her. "Oh fuck," she whispered as I let my finger tease over her clit, drawing little circles around it before stroking back and forth across it. I sucked her nipple and teased her pussy at the same time, drawing moans and sighs from her. It wasn't long before she was trying to rock herself on my lap in time with my stroking fingers, my attentions clearly pushing her toward climax. Up and down my fingers moved, finally extending their stroke to push into her surprisingly tight little pussy with each stroke. Into her hot depths, out again, up her slit to her clit, stroke and tease it for a moment, and then back down again. The attention was clearly pushing her toward climax, and I was rewarded with feeling hers grow and then wash over her. I could feel her juices flowing as she climaxed, her breathing ragged and gasping as she came for me.

I was a little surprised at how easily I was able to make her come, and also surprised that my wife hadn't put in an appearance for the entirety of the time I was playing with Jen.

"Mmmmmm. Thank you sweetie. I knew you could make me come. I've been needing that allll day."

"You're welcome," I answered her, not at all sure yet what game was being played here. She rolled off of me.

"Awwww. Look at that. I got your pants all wet! Well, I'll just have to take care of that," she said as Mandy walked into the room. She had a bowl of salsa and a bowl of chips, one in each hand. She walked over to Bob and stood near his extended feet and bent over. Suddenly I understood the top. It bagged down, the oversized neck allowing both her big soft tits to be seen as he looked straight down her shirt.

"Would you enjoy a snack?" she asked sweetly, staying bent over while he started at her tits from only two feet away.

"You bet I would." He grinned, reaching out toward her chest. Instead of getting a pair of handfuls of her tits, she set the bowls in each of his hands, straightening up and pulling her chest out of reach. "That wasn't what I thought you meant."

"Not my fault," she said with a shrug before turning to me. "What happened dear?"

"I accidently got him all wet when he made me come."

"Oh, he has a habit of doing that, making me come so hard I can't hold it all in," she said with a smile while Jen started undoing the front of my pants. "You need help getting those off of him?"

"No, I think I can manage," she answered.

"Alright," she said with another shrug before turning to go sit on the sofa. She put her feet up and leaned back, to watch the game, Bob's eyes definitely on her and not his wife.

Jen worked on pulling my jeans down, requiring a little help from me. Before long she had them off my legs, leaving me in nothing but a t-shirt and my boxer briefs, which were now tented out lewdly with my raging hard-on. "Goodness. Someone's really turned on here."

"Oh my, I should say," Mandy agreed from where she was lying.

"Do you think we should do something about it?"

"Well, it wouldn't be very fair to leave him that way, would it?"

"I wouldn't think so."

"I mean, if you're responsible for getting it hard, shouldn't you help get rid of it?"

"I'd really love to. You think I should?"

"I doubt he'd complain."

"Would you?"

"Well, I suppose I could make an exception if you wanted to rub it a little."

Jen looked down at me and smiled. In a few moments she'd pulled off her loose, oversized tank top and was standing next to my chair in nothing but her tiny little skirt. She gingerly climbed into the reclining sectional I was sitting in, straddling my legs, careful not to lean back far enough to tip us. She grinned at me and reached down to pull my boxer briefs down to my thighs, working them under my butt to get them that far. She moved up my body on her knees and settled her pussy lips against my dick. "Feel free to touch anywhere you want," she cooed softly as she began rocking her hips. Her skirt kept me from seeing her pussy resting on my shaft, but I could certainly feel it as she slid her soft, wet lips back and forth across my cock, sliding from my head to my balls, grinding her clit into my shaft with each stroke. I reached up to her bare chest, capturing both her sexy tits and squeezing them as she stroked back and forth across me. She wasn't exactly fucking me, but what she was doing was almost as close as you could get without being inside.

Back and forth her hips moved, stroking my shaft with her lips and her clit with my shaft. Both of us were growing more and more excited by the second as her wet lips stroked me, my head slipping between her lips with each stroke. I sort of expected Mandy to complain, but to my utter surprise, she'd shifted herself on the sectional sofa section so she was facing us. She had one hand under her skirt, and the other inside her shirt, clearly playing with herself as she watched Jen riding my cock.

I could feel myself getting closer and closer to coming, my groans growing louder, as did Jen's soft feminine groans and grunts.

"You're not gonna make a mess on my upholstery, are you?" I heard my wife ask through the mental haze of my growing climax.

"At this rate? Probably." I said breathlessly, knowing I was going to come soon, and hard.

"Jen, I don't mind you making him come, but try not to make a mess for me to clean up."

"Okay," she panted. "Sorry," she said, looking down at me a few moments later. To my utter disappointment, she lifted off my dick. I thought she was going to climb all the way off the chair, but instead she moved to rest her knees on the short middle section of the sectional that separated the two recliners. She bent over with her knees on it, lowering her face to my slick dick, her bare ass pointing at her husband, her wet pussy less than a foot from his face. There's no way I'd have ignored something like that, but as much of a shock it was to have Jen do what she had, and was, him ignoring her wet pussy was even more of a shock. Instead, he was completely focused on my wife's crotch as she teased her fingers between her lips.

"Oh fuck." I groaned as Jen lifted my dick upright and engulfed it with her mouth. She began to bob her head, licking and sucking my head and shaft. I had no doubt that this was exactly what Mandy had planned, having Jen sucking my dick with her pussy an open invitation to her husband. "Oh shit. Gonna come." I grunted moments before my body bucked and I started unloading into her mouth. She sucked and swallowed shot after shot that I gave her, not stopping until my cock had softened enough that even my oozing had been sucked down.

Without a word, she moved to stand on the chair in front of me, using her hands on the wall behind me to balance and keep us from tipping over. She looked down at me and moved one hand to her skirt, pulling the front up to expose her pussy. She arched her back and pushed it toward my face in invitation. I glanced at Mandy, who was still watching us, teasing her pussy and very obviously ignoring Bob, his dick out of his pants, slowly stroking it.

I reached up and used her bare cheeks to pull her pussy to my face, knowing that she wanted to climax as well. As wet and ready as she was, I doubted it was going to take too long. I licked up her slit, spreading her lips and tasting her juices, getting a soft moan from her as I flicked across her sensitive clit. Over and over I licked, teasing her clit and pushing her coming climax closer and closer.

"You wanna come sit on this baby?" I heard Bob ask, knowing it wasn't aimed at his wife, but mine.

"Not likely! If I want a dick, I'll get one that has some size to it, not a little-boy-sized dick," she answered.

I closed my eyes, knowing that was going to garner a significant reaction.

"What the hell? You don't think my dick is big enough?"

"For me? Not worth the trouble. If I'm gonna fuck someone besides my husband, I'm gonna make damn sure it's worth it. And honey, I just don't see what you got is worth me cheating on Jack over. Sorry, but that's the way it is."

"But he's good enough to fuck my wife?"

"Well, let's see. I've seen him put his fingers to good use, I've seen her grind against his big fat dick, and suck him off, and right now he's using his talented tongue on her pussy. But fuck her? I haven't seen that yet. Of course, if you WANT to see her getting fucked by a real cock, we could probably arrange it. I mean, let's face it, it IS a pretty fucking big dick."

"And mine isn't?" Bob asked loudly. I could feel and hear him put the recliner down and stand up. I pushed Jen slightly to the side so I could see what was happening.

"Honey, that isn't a cock. That's a little boy penis. I wouldn't waste my time sucking it, let alone fucking it."

Shit! If that didn't piss off Bob, I'd be fucking surprised. I was coaxing Jen off my chair, expecting Bob to blow up at her. I wanted to be ready to respond if he got physical. I'd never known him to lose his temper that way, but then, I'd never heard anyone insult his manhood that way.

"Little boy penis? Really? Maybe the problem is it's just too much for you to handle. That little girl twat of yours doesn't exactly look like it can handle a real man's cock."

"Oh trust me, It can handle a real man. But you wouldn't know, since yours is so tiny."

I could see him seething as he stood in front of her, staring at her. I wasn't sure for a minute that he wasn't going to lash out at her.

"Doesn't feel very good, does it? Being belittled?"

"What? What the fuck are you talking about?" he snapped at her.

"That's what you're doing to Jen. You treat her like a piece of useless scrap meat. I mean, come on. You don't care who she has sex with? She isn't sexy looking? Do you understand how hurtful that kind of thing is to a woman, especially one you're married to?"

"She doesn't complain, why should you?"

"She doesn't complain? Why the hell do you think she asked you to go to counseling with her? That therapist isn't there to help you hone your skills at seducing other women. She's there to help you two connect sexually again."

He looked around at all of us and then back to my wife. "I can't help that I find you more attractive than I do her."

"Really? Is it more attractive, or just new attractive? Come on. I know guys. You love to look, and for most guys, that's as far as it goes. A little looking. But you went off the plantation. You started fucking women that were new and different. Now you're like a kid in a candy store. You want this," Mandy said, spreading her knees apart and flashing her pussy at him. "You want new and different, we get that. But just because you want new and different doesn't mean that what you have at home isn't still good and special. If you want her to be special, you have to make her feel special."

"I don't have to listen to you kibitzing my marriage. I mean, I already got a therapist trying to tell me that I don't recognize what I have in front of me. I mean, come on. I married her. I know what she is. And compared to you, even begin younger, her body doesn't stack up like yours."

"Or Ellie or any of the other women you fuck when you're on the road?" Jen snapped at him. "Listen to yourself. I work out, I wear sexy underwear and lingerie for you. I've even done housework naked to try and entice you. But you just don't give a shit! Maybe I should not give a shit either. Maybe I should really start looking for another man to fuck. Is that what you want? Your wife fucking other men?"

"I don't care who you fuck. We both know that you're only so-so in bed. Maybe it'd be a good thing for you to fuck some other guys. Maybe you'll learn something to make you better in bed."

Well, that did it. Jen turned and ran down the hall to the bedroom again. Mandy got up from the sofa, put a hand in the middle of Bob's chest and pushed him back away from her. "What a fuck you are, you know that?" She walked past him and down the hall.

"Now what did I do?"

"Jesus, Bob. Don't you get it? You just called your wife lousy in bed. How would you like it if she called you that?"

"She wouldn't, because I'm not!"

"You so sure of that?"

"Well, hell. Of course. I don't ever get any complaints."

"You sure about that? Or do you just not get any complaints made to your face? Women, they don't get in your face about that kind of thing. They care too much about us to make that kind of complaint. At least, I know Jen wouldn't."

"How do you know that?"

"I've heard more than enough going on between them and a few of their friends to know. You'd be surprised at how they compare their husbands after a few margaritas. I can tell you, they're MUCH more explicit than guys are after a few beers."

"And you've heard her say I'm lousy in bed?"

"Not in those words. But I can tell you, that as far as a Don Juan, you're not even on the list, let alone at the top."

"And I suppose you are?"

"I'm at least on the list of guys most of them wouldn't mind fucking," I said with a shrug. "And no, I'm not supposed to know that. I only know it because I gave Samantha a ride home one day after the girls had been together, and she tried to get into my pants."

"Samantha? The blond one? Nice tits?"

"Yeah."

"She wanted to get into your pants?" he asked as he turned and sat back down, looking at me in surprise. "Samantha?"

"That's the way it was. She said that if there was anyone that could keep Mandy so satisfied, she wasn't interested in even looking anywhere else. Well, she wanted to get a taste, and she offered me up her body. Even pulled her panties down to her knees to show me what she was offering."

"And you didn't take her up on it?"

"Why should I?"

"Well, hell! She's one hot little piece of ass!"

"Come on. Like you'd know? Have you even seen her in anything more provocative than those little dresses she wears?"

"Well, uh. Not exactly."

"No. I didn't think as much," I said shaking my head. "Ya know, I like you. You're a nice guy and we've done a lot together, but the last couple months you've been a real dick. I don't know what it is, but you're mean to your wife; we went way out of bounds to help you and Jen out, getting naked and having sex in front of you, because that's what Jen said she wanted us to do. And instead of being excited about having sex with your wife, you spent all your time trying to stare at Mandy. What gives? Are you that unhappy with Jen?"

"Well, not unhappy. But damn, it's just dull. You know, same old shit. Oh, she tries. Gets sexy lingerie and all, but hell, when I look at her I don't see sexy. I see normal every day."

"And you look at Mandy and see sexy? Even though she's more than ten years older than Jen?"

"Well, fuck. She is hot. Mandy I mean. I'd fuck her in a hot second!"

"What makes her better than Jen? I mean, come on. Jen is pretty damn sexy too. No, her tits aren't as big as Mandy's but, well, she seems like she'd be pretty damn good in bed."

"She's not bad. I mean, she'll keep going as long as you want. It's not like she's going to quit, and she does lots of different positions. It's just that she's, you know, everyday."

"So instead of working on it, you're cheating on her?"

"It's just sex. I mean, I'm not going to go run away with any of them. It's just a hot little fling and then it's over."

"If I did a hot little fling on the side, Mandy would probably cut my pecker off. I'm hers and she's mine. That's the way it's supposed to be."

"It doesn't have to be."

"Why not? You think she likes having you stepping out on her? Have you tried to find things that make what you have with her special in ways no one else can?"

"I don't see how. I mean, she's just Jen. Nothing really special about her."

"And you don't love her?"

"Of course I do."

"But you cheat on her just the same, even knowing it hurts her that you do?"

"It shouldn't hurt her. I mean, it's just sex, right? "

"Is that your mantra now? It's just sex? Do you know how stupid that sounds? You toss it out there like its an explanation or an excuse or something. Hell, it would be 'just sex' if she was doing it?"

"Of course."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,456 Followers