Friends Helping Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know it is."

"Well, since we can't measure Jack at the moment, why don't we let Jen test it out. If you can fuck her and make her come harder than Jack did, I'll consider it."

"What kind of test is that?"

"A fair one. Otherwise, we'll let Jen get him all hard again and she can measure him."

He frowned as he looked at his wife. "How do I know that she won't just fake it and say he's bigger?"

"You really trust your wife, don't you? You want to fuck me so badly that you're willing to tell her you don't trust her? God, that's sorta disgusting, isn't it?"

"Well, I just don't think..."

"No, enough said. We'll measure. Jen, think you can get him hard again?"

"Shouldn't be hard. He's already starting to get hard again," she said with a giggle, wiggling her hips on me. "I think he likes being inside me."

"I'm sure he does," my wife answered. "Well, you tell me when he's hard. I'll go get something to measure with."

Jen wiggled and rocked on my dick, which was, actually, already getting hard for some reason. Maybe it was just the novelty of having a different pussy on my shaft, or the fact that I was doing her right in front of my wife, even with my wife. Whatever the cause, I was definitely getting harder inside her. By the time Mandy came back with a sewing tape measure, Jen was slowly lifting and dropping on my dick, sliding me slowly, teasingly, in and out of her tight little pussy.

"Okay lover. You ready?"

"Well could be bigger. I mean, I already came twice in her."

"True, but then, unless we want to wait longer." I looked at her, not sure yet what she was actually thinking, because at that moment I wasn't sure I would measure bigger than him, not after twice in less than an hour. I mean, I knew I was bigger than him normally, but after already coming twice, well, I wasn't sure. "You have a better idea?"

"I don't, do you?"

"Maybe. I'm well familiar with how you feel inside me in all kinds of positions, maybe we let him pick one and stick it in, just to see how big he is compared to you."

"That sounds reasonable," Bob said with a grin.

"But I don't want you ogling my body again."

"I'm going to stick my dick in you and you don't want me to see?" he asked with surprise.

"Well, I'm not naked now, am I? I can't help it if I'm a little bashful about my body."

"How about we put a blindfold on him so he can't see. That way you can take your dress off," Jen suggested.

My wife thought about it a moment and then nodded. "Okay. I'll bend over the kitchen table and you can put it in me. Let me get something to blindfold you with."

"Seems a little silly, but okay," he said as Mandy walked to the bedroom. She came back a few moments later with a long strip of material that looked like a satin belt off one of her dresses. She tied it around his head and then checked to make sure he couldn't see anything. "No. I can't see anything."

"Good," Mandy said with a grin. She motioned for Jen to climb off me and then began to walk him toward the kitchen, his feet shuffling along with his pants around them. "Okay, stand here. I need to take my dress off." She motioned to Jen to step to the table and bend over it. That's when I understood what she was doing. She moved to bend over the table so her head was near Jen's and then told him to move forward. "A little more. Almost there. Yes, there, that's my butt. Think you can get it in blindfolded?"

"Without a doubt," he said, grabbing his dick again and rubbing it up and down his wife's pussy. "Fuck you're wet."

"And ready. So show me what you got?"

He pushed his dick into his wife, Mandy making a fake groan as his cock slid into Jen. "Well, it's not as small as it looks, but definitely not as big as Jack. But if you wanna try and prove it's as good. I'll give you two minutes of stroking to show me."

"Not a problem." He began to push his hips, forcing his cock in and out of his own wife, thinking he was fucking Mandy. In and out he stroked, bringing moans and gasps from Jen as he plunged into her over and over. His hips slapped her bare butt with each stroke, driving hard into her his excitement clearly building. "Fuck! You're tighter than I expected. No wonder Jack likes fucking you so much."

"Yeah?" Mandy said, from near Jen's head, faking being breathless. "You think you got what it takes to make me come?"

"Maybe not in two minutes."

"So make it happen then. See if you got enough dick to make me come."

He grinned and plunged harder, holding her hips and driving himself hard into his own wife. I wasn't sure how long it would take for her to climax again, having already climaxed twice with me, but as long as he wasn't beating his meat into Mandy, I didn't care how long he fucked her.

"Come on there stud. Make it happen, if you think you can."

"I can," Bob panted.

"I don't think so. I'm not sure you've got enough dick to get it done."

"No? How about this?" he asked, changing his motion. He was thrusting up into her at an angle now, almost lifting her off the table with each hard thrust. I could see her face, biting her lower lip to keep quiet as he thrust hard into her over and over again. Her body began to tremble and shudder, yet she stayed quiet, trying her best to not say anything. "Oh shit. Gonna come. You want my load you nasty little slut? You want me to pump you full and show your old man what a real load looks like?" He grunted as his wife climaxed around his plunging dick. He suddenly stiffened, holding his dick deep in her pussy as he shuddered. I could tell by his muscle spasms that he was coming in her, pumping his seed where I'd already put two loads. "Fuck, what a tight little cunt." He growled as he came in her. "God I love fucking such a hot little slutty cunt."

To say I was surprised at what he was calling, what he thought was my wife, was an understatement. I'd never call any woman the things he was calling her. It made me seriously wonder about how I could have missed how much of an asshole he really was for all these years.

"Did you like that?" Mandy asked, lying across the table again so her face was from where Jen's was. "You like fucking my slutty cunt, as you put it?"

"Fuck yes. You're a pretty damn good piece of ass. I could get used to ramming you and teaching your old man how a real man fucks. Did you like it? Getting fucked by a real man's cock?"

"Maybe we should ask what your wife thinks of that."

"Why should she care?" he asked as Mandy walked around behind him.

"Because that slutty cunt you just loved to fuck so much, is your own wife's," Mandy said as she pulled the blindfold up off his head.

He blinked a few times at the bright light and then looked down to see his own wife bent over the table. "What the fuck?"

"What's the matter? Didn't enjoy fucking the pussy in front of you?"

"It was supposed to be you!" he snapped, pulling his dick out of his wife, letting his load leak out of her.

My wife shook her head. "Seems to me, as long as you thought it was me, you were having a grand time."

"That was sneaky as hell. Why would you do that?" he asked with a scowl.

"Simple. To show you it's all in your mind. As long as you thought it was me, you were happy to fuck her. Now that you know it was her, you're upset. You act like you were cheated out of something."

"I was."

"No you weren't. You got exactly what you deserved. This is who you're married to. It's the pussy you're supposed to be fucking. Not me, not Ellie, not whoever the hell you pick up in a bar. See, the problem isn't your wife, or her pussy, or how she fucks. It's YOU! You're the problem with your marriage. Between Jack and you, we've proven beyond any shadow of a doubt that your wife can fuck and she's a good fuck. The problem is you can't see it."

He made a move to reach out to Mandy, clearly planning on grabbing her arm in his anger. I was still moving to get out of my chair when she reached out and caught his hand. In a totally shocking and unexpected move, she twisted his hand and wrist. He went to his knees in front of her, his arm clearly in pain. "Maybe I need to treat you like the shit you are. You want to get physical with me? I think not. This," she said, twisting his hand a little more, "is just one of the little things they taught me in that self defense class your wife and I went to a couple years ago." She let up on the twist and looked down at him. "Don't you ever, and I mean ever, think you're going to get physical with me, or so help me god, you'll be eating your meals for the next twelve weeks out of a straw."

"You wouldn't."

"Wouldn't I?" Mandy asked, twisting his hand again. "I know three ways to break your jaw, four ways to incapacitate you and three ways to make your nuts hurt so badly that you wouldn't be able to walk. And if you think sneaking up behind me will even the advantage, I know three ways to drop you to the ground, and the instructor was bigger than you, so don't even think it." She let go of his hand and backed up. "Now, take your wife home and treat her with respect. I don't ever want to hear you call any woman a slutty cunt again, or I'll demonstrate the one he called the nutcracker. Guaranteed to make you talk like a soprano for at least an hour." With that she turned and walked away and down the hall.

He slowly got to his feet and stood looking at me. "I had no idea she could do that."

"That's not all she can do," Jen said, standing up now. "And I can do the same things, so don't think about getting rough with me because she took you down. There's this cute little move he taught us, just in case some guy knocks us out and tries to rape us? When we come to, there's this little move that can collapse your wind pipe. Fuck, Bob. You liked fucking me. You were having a great time. And you came hard! I mean, harder than I remember you coming in me in, well, a couple years at least. Why can't it be that way all the time?"

"But I didn't think I was fucking you! I thought I was fucking her!"

"So? It was me though. Why does it have to be someone else to be good for you? Why can't you do that with me, thinking it IS me? Come on, take me home and let me show you how seductive I can be and how good we can feel with each other."

"You're not dressed."

"So? Maybe me going home naked will turn you on. I wouldn't mind getting fucked like that again!"

"But you already got fucked three times."

"So? You think I don't enjoy being fucked? Come on." She took him by the hand and pulled him to the back door and then out of it into the night. I walked down the hall to find my wife in the shower, and joined her.

"Good. You need a shower before you fuck me again. And before you ask, yes, I am still horny as hell!"