Friends Helping Friends Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Even if it was right in front of you?"

"Doesn't matter to me."

"You're sure about that?"

"Yep. Wouldn't faze me a bit."

"Remember you said that," I said as I got up. I walked down the hall to the bedroom and walked in, closing the door behind me. "How much do you want to help Jen?" I asked Mandy.

"You ought to know. I just sat out there and played with myself in front of him."

I looked at Jen. "He seems to think that it wouldn't bother him at all to see you having sex in front of him. You're just ho-hum, in his book."

"So I've heard," she said with a frown. "I had my bare pussy in his face and he just ignored me."

I looked at Mandy again. "You want to help her enough for me to have sex with her?"

"Have sex with her? Are you serious?"

"Completely. He needs to see that someone fucking her in front of him is a hell of a lot bigger deal than he wants to think."

"So you're going to just drag her out there and fuck her in front of him?"

"Not quite. You have lots of sexy stuff I've bought you over the years. I'm willing to bet you two could get dressed up in something totally hot, see-through maybe even, and look every bit as good as any stripper in any club."

"Sure, but what does that have to do with it?"

"I'm willing to bet that Bob isn't as immune to it as he thinks. I know I damn well wouldn't be. This is pretty damn drastic, but if you want to go along with it, you guys could come out in some kind of hot outfits and we make out and have sex right in front of him. Both of you. Maybe you two even make out with each other before inviting me to join in. I'm willing to bet that he isn't as immune to seeing his wife getting a hard fucking right in front of him as he thinks."

"You'd do that?" Jen asked.

"Come on. It's not like it'd be a hardship. I've never cheated on Mandy, and this would definitely be cheating on her. But since I plan on having her do it with us. You don't even have to get naked if you don't want, hon. You could stay fully dressed while we play if you want. Not even give him a bare body to look at except Jen's. But it's up to you guys. I don't want to force you, but we've come this far and he still isn't getting it."

They looked at each other for a few moments. "You'd let him do that?"

"It sounds like a good suggestion. Bob needs an in your face moment, this could do it. Am I thrilled about Jack having sex with you? Not really, but he's right. We've come this far and nothing has had any impact. It's time to up the game."

"You know I haven't ever cheated on Bill, right?"

"Look, if he watches this and doesn't want to have sex with you after this, he needs to turn in his man card, because I don't plan on giving him the chance to join in. He'll have to keep a lid on it until he gets home with you," Mandy said quietly. "I don't even plan on giving him my body to look at, just enough to tease him."

"Well, I'm game if you are."

"Let's just remember, this is a one time thing. What I tried didn't work, so let's see if shockingly obvious works."

"Okay. Give me about five minutes. Come out and start making out right in front of him. Kiss and feel each other up and such. Then you can invite me in and I'll do my best to give both of you multiple orgasms before the game is over."

"You better!" Mandy said with a slight frown. "I don't expect her to get any more than I get, right?"

"Understood," I agreed before leaving the room.

"So, how are the girls doing?"

"Jen stopped crying. They were talking about maybe coming back out in a few minutes."

"Good. I hate it when she goes off and pouts."

"When they come back. I think you should just stay put. I mean, don't engage them at all. You've made it plenty plain what you think of her, and I suspect that she's going to try and get me to have sex with her just to prove you wrong. That isn't going to bother you, is it?"

"Not at all."

"Okay, well, you just sit tight then and we'll see what happens."

"Can I try and put the moves on Mandy?"

"Not unless you want your nuts cut off."

"You'd do that?"

"Uh-uh. She would."

"Well, whatever you think," he said with a shrug."

When they came out, it had been more than five minutes, but it was worth it. Mandy came first, leading Jen by the hand. Mandy had on a dress that was very lightweight. I never saw her wear it without a slip because it was so thin. This time, she wore no slip and wore no bra or panties. How did I know? Because I could just make out the outline of her curls on her mound and between her legs, and when she stepped in front of the TV I could see through enough to see the outline of her ample inner labia sticking down between her legs. Up top, I could easily see the round outlines of her areola, and the hard nipples poking out from the center of each darkened circle. Damn she looked incredible.

Jen was no slouch either. My wife had to have done some digging to find what Jen now had on, most of which I had only seen my wife in once, and never all at the same time. She had on a black bustier that lifted and pushed her breasts up, making them look even bigger. Her nipples, sticking over the tops of each half cup, were poking out, rock-hard and looking every bit ready to be sucked and played with. In fact, they looked like maybe they already had been. She had on a pair of see-through black thong panties, which barely covered anything and hid absolutely nothing. What they did was attract my attention to what was not being hidden, making her full round lips with only a small amount of inner labia protruding seem even sexier than when I'd seen it completely exposed. She had on a garter belt of black satin and a pair of real silk stockings, black of course. The shoes didn't fit perfectly, but the six inch heels made her almost the same height as my wife in her bare feet.

The two stepped in front of the TV and turned to face each other. I'd never seen my wife kiss another woman, and it showed that she was nervous and hesitant, but then so was Jen. The two stood there, arms wrapped around each other, their partly exposed bodies pressed together, kissing for what felt like five minutes. The initially hesitant, almost resistant kiss slowly softening to a very sexy, soft, sensual embrace while we watched. My dick was already hard as heel as they began to touch each other with the tips of their fingers, first up and down each other's back and butt, and then moving around until each was stroking their fingers across each other's hardened nipples, Mandy's through her dress. I still had on a t-shirt and my boxer briefs, but my hard-on had already grown to tent the material out significantly, and the girls appeared to be just getting started.

Their hands moved over each other while they continued to kiss each other, Mandy's fingers stroking over Jen's exposed nipples and then working down to the black material covering her pussy. Her fingers teased up and down over Jen's mound and then slipped between her legs, gently stroking across her lips.

Jen was similarly busy, though she was keeping her hands on the outside of Mandy's dress. She stroked and teased her big breasts and her rock-hard nipples through the thin material. The exception to staying outside the dress was under her skirt. Her hand stroked across my wife's firm stomach, then down to her mound and then even further. Her hand slipped under my wife's short skirt, I saw her stiffen and gasp slightly, pausing her kiss, when Jen's fingers stroked, not over, but between the soft, wet lips I'd licked and teased so many times. I could just make out through her skirt, Jen's fingers stroking between her lips, focusing on her clit. I watched my wife's face flush, a sign I'd learned long ago meant she was getting very excited. I was a bit surprised; as far as I knew, she'd never done anything with another woman, but she was taking to this like a fish to water, her touches and kisses, incredibly erotic and arousing. I presumed that Jen was being every bit as excited as Mandy when she moved her hands from Mandy long enough to push down and take off her tiny, see-through panties.

She tossed them into my lap and then turned back to my wife again, her hand moving quickly back under my wife's skirt. The two stood there, once again kissing, as they stroked each other's most private parts, soft moans and sighs exposing just how close they were both coming to climax.

"I need to be fucked," Jen whispered.

"Me too," Mandy agreed softly. "I think I know where to find a nice, big, hard dick."

"You do?"

"Oh yeah."

"You think he'd give it to me as well?"

"He would if I asked him to."

"You'd do that?"

"I would, for you," Mandy said, turning to face me. She walked toward me, her hand out, Jen following behind, one of her hands out as well. I lowered the footrest and let her take my hand, pulling me up out of the chair. "Jen wants to know if you want to fuck her tight little pussy."

"She does?"

"I do," Jen whispered. "Would you do that?"

I looked at Mandy for a last chance to say no. She nodded slowly. "Do it, all the way," she whispered as she pulled me toward her. I wrapped my arms around both of their waists and the three of us pulled against each other. It was something new to me as well, sharing kisses between my wife and another woman, and also watching them kiss. The longer it went, the harder I got in my boxer briefs until Mandy decided it was time to move things along. She broke the kiss and used her arms to press Jen and myself together, after which she squatted down. She pulled my briefs down and helped me step out of them so I was naked below the waist. She stood up and moved behind me, pulling my shirt up and coaxing Jen to let go long enough to pull it off, leaving me completely naked.

Jen pulled us together in another long, sensuous kiss, her hard nipples pressed to my chest as Mandy squatted down and licked and sucked on my engorged shaft and head. She licked and slurped on my dick for long seconds as Jen and I continued the long, wet embrace. I wasn't sure what to think as Mandy stood up and gently pulled us apart. She took Jen by the hand, pulled her to the coffee table and coaxed her to lie down on top of it, her butt nearly hanging off one end and her head the other. Mandy took me by the dick and pulled me to the table as well. I could tell what she planned, and knelt down in front of Jen as she lifted and spread her legs. I'd imagined doing this with Mandy more than once, so it seemed a bit odd that I'd be doing it to another woman instead of her.

I had to admit, Jen didn't have the biggest boobs, but otherwise she was one very sexy woman, especially dolled up in the bustier and stockings. I let Mandy rub my head up and down Jen's surprisingly wet slit, coating my engorged head with her juices before pulling on me again. I leaned toward Jen and forced my head into her a couple inches, drawing a deep moan from her lips. I started to move my hips, short little strokes at first, lubricating my fat shaft with her juices until I had my full length stuffed into her. Then I started stroking in and out with long, deep strokes.

I saw movement out of the corner of my eye and saw Bob get up and step up to Mandy. He reached out to wrap his arms around her waist and pull her to him. I was about to say something, when Mandy took care of it for us. She reached around behind her and took his hands in hers, pulling his arms from around her waist. She firmly pushed him back away from her. "Uh uh. No one said you could touch me," she said just as firmly. She pushed him back until he sat in the chair and then let go of his hands again. "Maybe if you're a good boy, I'll take my dress off for you for later."

"Is that a promise?"

"Depends on if you're a good boy," she said as she backed away. She moved around the coffee table, turned away from me and then, in a totally shocking move, she squatted down over Jen's face, practically sitting on her as she brought her pussy to Jen's mouth. "That's it, sweetie. Lick my hot little pussy. Get me all turned on and wet so Jack can fuck my brains out when he's done with you."

I stared, unable to see her actually licking my wife, because of the dress skirt covering it all up, but I knew she had to be doing something good with the moans and gasps that were coming from my wife. I thrust hard into Jen, driving deep into her stroke after stroke, watching her sexy body and listening to my wife moan and gasp at Jen's attentions.

"Shit. I'm gonna come." I grunted, knowing that I was growing awful close to filling Jen's pussy, even though she had yet to climax herself. I knew she was close as well, and did my best to hold off. When her pussy started to spasm around me, I knew I could let myself go, and in less than a dozen or so strokes my body jerked hard, jamming my cock deep into her and pumping the first shot of cum deep inside her.

"FUCK YES!" I heard Jen scream out under Mandy's skirt as my cock surged and jerked inside her, pumping shot after shot into her. I knelt there, my body jerking as I emptied inside another man's wife for the first time, panting and listening to my wife inch closer to orgasm as Jen once again was licking her pussy.

"God damn! Coming," Mandy moaned as she shuddered, barely able to hold herself up off Jen's face. She lifted herself up, standing over Jen's face, her juices dripping from under her skirt onto Jen's glistening face. Without a word she walked to the kitchen and came back with a hand towel, which Jen used to wipe her face.

"Fuck, that was fun," Jen said with a grin as she looked up at me. "I've never done anything like that."

"Me either," I answered as my wife stepped around to me and coaxed me to pull out. I did, leaving Jen's pussy gaping slightly open, our combined cum now leaking out of her in full view of Bob. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into a long, wet kiss which lasted at least a full minute.

"It was fun," she whispered as she broke the kiss. She pushed me gently toward the recliner, and then helped Jen up from the table. It only took a few moments for the two of them to gingerly climb onto the oversized reclining sectional with me, the two of them squeezed into the chair with me, both of them half lying on me, Jen on my left and Mandy on my right, her back to Bob.

The two took turns kissing me, each turning my head their direction, followed by long, wet kisses designed to get my motor back to full speed. They also both teased and stroked my dick until I was once again hard, which happened only halfway through the third quarter.

"I think it's my turn," Mandy whispered. It took a moment to move Jen's leg enough to straddle me, but when she had, she rubbed my head on her pussy lips and then slid down my shaft. Jen reached up and coaxed the top of my wife's dress down under her big boobs, exposing them to both me and Bob, though what he could see didn't last long, my hand moving to her left breast and Jen's mouth to her right.

Up and down, Mandy moved, sliding me in and out of her pussy with each stroke. Her whole pussy seemed to be squeezing and massaging my fat cock as she worked up and down on me, her body so turned on that she was practically climaxing only moments after sliding down over me. Up and down, she bounced, moaning and gasping and muttering about how good it felt. Her hard nipple pressed into my palm as I kneaded and squeezed her breast the way I knew she loved, her other nipple being sucked and nibbled by Jen. "Oh god. Gonna come again," she panted after only a few short minutes. "Ohhhhhhh fuck yes. Oh god. Honey. Oh shit! HONEY!" she cried as she started slamming herself down hard on me. I'd enjoyed her doing this many times in the past, but she seemed even more excited as she drove me hard into her with each stroke. Her ass slapped my thighs with each stroke, her whole body trembling and shaking as she continued to stroke us both.

"FUCK!" she cried again, this time stopping her strokes and just sitting on me as her pussy clenched and squeezed me like it was trying to milk me. She opened her eyes and sat, panting, staring at me lustfully for long seconds before she whispered. "Okay Jen. He's all warmed up. Why don't you make him come?"

"I'd love to," Jen answered, pulling her face from my wife's chest. Mandy fixed her dress and rolled herself off my engorged shaft, mostly lying on the small center arm rest between the two recliners. Jen rolled onto me in place of my wife and spent only a few moments working my fat, well-lubricated, dick into her tight little pussy.

Jen was just starting to ride up and down on me when Mandy reached back and smacked one of bob's hands, which had apparently strayed under her skirt to her bare ass cheeks. "That isn't being a good boy," Mandy said without looking back at him. "It's not polite to touch without an invitation."

"Fuck. All I want is for you to sit on my cock like that."

Mandy twisted around to look back at him. "Why would I do that?"

"Well, I just thought..."

"That I'd fuck you too? Not likely. Just because you saw my twat earlier, I don't see any reason I should sit on it."

"Well, we don't have to do it that way. I'm game for whatever position you want."

"I'm happy with the position I have right now, watching my husband get fucked by your wife."

"So you're not going to share?"

"What for? I'm already sharing my husband with your wife. I don't need a second dick in my twat, especially not one that we already know isn't as big."

"I'm plenty big."

"Really? You think so? Well, then, why don't you just stand up and get it all hard and we'll see just how big it is? If you're bigger than Jack, then maybe I'll let you fuck me."

"Oh shit," Jen moaned. "Shit. I'm going to come again."

"Already?" Bob asked his wife.

"Oh fuck yes. You think I'm faking it?" she squeaked at least two octaves higher than her normal voice.

"Well, you don't come that fast, ever."

"Apparently I do," she panted as she started to tremble. "Oh shit. OHHHHH SHIT! HERE IT COMES, JACK!" She slammed herself down on me and sat trembling and shuddering as she panted for breath. I held her hips as she spasmed around me, her pussy clenching and squeezing as her orgasm washed over her. She sat like that for almost a full minute before she started moving again, up and down, this time with determination to make me come as well. She rocked her hips in time with her strokes, changing how it felt with each stroke, my head stroking the soft insides of her vagina as she lifted and dropped on me. "Come for me honey. Come in my pussy. Let me feel you coming again, filling me up again."

"Almost." I grunted as she started bouncing harder, her motion so strong that her boobs bounced slightly in the bustier she had on. Up and down she pounded on me, driving me closer and closer to climax. Then it happened. I closed my eyes as my body jerked, my dick spasming and sending a shot of cum deep into her depths. Over and over my body jerked as I pumped her full. After what seemed like an hour, I lay panting, my body feeling momentarily exhausted as my dick twitched and leaked inside her.

"Would you undo this?" Jen whispered.

I reached around her back as she leaned toward me, her nipples brushing my chest. The back of the bustier had a bazillion little buttons, each one seeming to not want to come apart. One at a time I managed to get them undone, until finally she could take the bustier off, leaving her in just the garter and stockings. She leaned toward me and rested her head on my shoulder as Mandy stroked her hand up and down her back from her neck to her butt.

"Well?" Bob asked, drawing our attention back to him. I looked, as did Mandy. Bob was standing with his pants around his ankles, his cock in his hand, slowly stroking his engorged member.

"And you think that's bigger than Jack?"