All Comments on 'From Loving Wife to Slut Ch. 07a'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Gee bobie - What a Choice - Oh What To Do???

Damn this is tough bobie - on 1 hand you give us a wimp who pimps his wife whore out and likes to fuck into her cum filled cunt. Pretty pathetically humiliating for a male eh.

In the other hand you give us all that plus he is also "Helpless" and can't decide about fucking himself by letting her cuckold him whenever she wants by her mandate so she decides other cocks are more what she wants than him.

Now he just doesn't know what to do except jackoff.

So this is tough bobie - we gotcher cuckster pathetic humiliation wimp vs a helpless wimp - oh woe are each especially as a character in your tails of no self respect or brains.

What would you do bobie? Both you say - then eat the black cum from her cunt if she makes you - cmon you know you love the taste of another cocks cum while it's fresh, stringy and curdled to be chewy.

As you can see bobie - your use of talent pisses off 99.99% of real males but then you know that and love to do it anyway - well some of us love to write you notes of support like this as well.

Moked OutMoked Outalmost 18 years ago
A E I O U & sometimes Y

Classic jung. A real slut not being pressured would have asked for her husband to join in instead of feeling she has to humilate him in order to fullfil some 'average male' libido and power fantasys.

batjac69batjac69almost 18 years ago
Just another pouting story

Since writers are allowed tandumb posts, so should the people who actually bring in the money to run this site which are the public.

Why is it Lit allows serial writers to get away with everything from double posting stories or screwing around with different versions is but a growing problem on this elitist site.

Robert Bob can write any garbage he pleases and people will still read it. Why as his open letter confesses, he could perhaps explain why is it 4 guys to 400 guys would want to fuck the same smelly loose slut? Yeah horndog kids pull trains, but like someone with a brain would want what goes on in these stories.

Once Robert Bob gets over his punishment of readers who fund the site he plays on perhaps he can move on to more productive ventures.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
My opinion has changed

Gary likes to share his wife. She likes to be shared. Everyone is happy and having fun. No harm done. Nice twist Bob. I hated this bitch and then you pull this. The husband knew all the time. Very nice. Keep up the good story telling.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Gary the CUCK should catch AIDS from his slut wife. Maybe Anal warts for her as a bonus!!!

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDay11 months ago

Ugh - kept reading hoping he was in the dark but it turned into wife sharing. Hope the second ending turns out the opposite.

Harvey8910Harvey89104 months ago

All right, I read the story to its conclusion. Gary decided in the end that he wanted his wife to continue being Jake’s whore and to continue fucking the customers, starting with Ben. I must say, I hated this story. I give the story two stars. I said in my earlier reaction to this story that Gary’s wife needs some serious psychological counseling. Well, Gary needs psychological counseling as well. He is ok with his wife continuing to fuck Jake and also fuck whoever Jake tells her to fuck. What!!!???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Two mentally diseased people. And she fell hard fir ger rapist. Nice!! /sarcasm off. Smdh

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...