All Comments on 'From Terra Ch. 06'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Ellienora35Ellienora35over 9 years ago
I hope he buys her

I kind of like this Liken Lord. I hope he buys her and gets her pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yay!!!

So thrilled to see this chapter. Been waiting ages for it. I too hope that he buys her, surely it's inevitable. Please hurry with chapter 7. :)

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 9 years ago
I'm so glad you came back to this story!

Looking forward to more.

paperpoetpaperpoetover 9 years ago
Loved this!

Please keep writing! Can't wait for the next installment!

ny_girl14ny_girl14over 9 years ago

Enjoyed the story, but unless I'm missing something, the plug was taken out and wasn't supposed to be used again until the next day. Yet during her encounter with the lord, you repeatedly refer to the plug in her bottom - I didn't see any point at which it was reinserted.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 9 years ago
I really like this series

I noticed that the plug was removed and appeared magically. I think that removal sentence was meant to be deleted.

DoctimeDoctimeabout 9 years ago

Magical Plug? Your editor should have caught that. I would have.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES