From the City to Simmons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Friday nights at Whitmore's was always exciting during the bar shift. The police made two visits that night. One to break up a fist fight between two customers, and one to pick up an inebriated lady who had puked all over herself and passed out. Apparently, the people that she came in with thought it was prudent to just skip out and leave her there. Chris had the honors of cleaning up the mess in both instances. He did it without complaint, it's not like he hadn't seen it before. He was always amazed that the manager, Sidney (everyone called him Sid) was able to keep the place together and running somewhat smoothly. He was always equally impressed with the waitresses who seemed to somehow make sense of the insanity around them and keep people, for the most part, pleased. Far more exciting than the office.

"Well crew, we're alive," Sid announced. They were all gathered in the break room before they threw down their aprons and headed for home. Except for Hank, he did that a long time ago.

"I am?" Cindy asked, raising her head from the break table.

"Yeah, you made it. You guys did good, too. Now for the million dollar question. Who wants to stay and shampoo the carpets while I do inventory?"

"Oh come on Sid, is it that time of the month already? I'm going home." Erin said.

"I'm beat, I am too," Cindy said.

"I'm afraid so. Look it slipped my mind or I would have asked earlier. How 'bout you, Chris? You don't have to work in the morning, do you? I know how you like to scrub things." Sid turned to Chris with hope in his eyes.

"Heh, that's true. There's nothing more that I'd rather do than soak up human fluids and undigested food after a twenty-hour work day. Count me in, coach," he said.

"That's the spirit. I'll buzz through the inventory as fast as I can, then I'll help. We'll try to knock it out before daylight."

"I'll stay and help." It was Tina. No one really expected her to volunteer. She was usually the first one to leave.

"Really? Great. Why don't you and Chris go get started? He'll show you what you're up against," Sid said.

"Yeah, just give me second. Let me walk the girls out and call home. I'll be ready in like five minutes," Chris said. He left with Erin and Cindy to the parking lot.

"So, maybe you won her heart by telling her you would slap the 'bitch' out of her," Erin suggested.

"Yeah, I heard about that. That's funny," Cindy said.

"I doubt I've won her heart. She probably just needs the extra money."

"I don't know, she was pretty nice to you tonight. You might be softening her up," Cindy said.

"Maybe, who knows? Maybe tomorrow night I can tell you what she looks like naked."

"Oh, you pig! Trust me, I don't need to know. She doesn't leave a whole lot to the imagination, the way she dresses sometimes. Just wear protection, I'd hate to have you miss work after your dick falls off," Cindy advised.

"We don't want to have you miss a shift. No one can scrape up a big pile of puke like you," Erin agreed.

"You guys are too kind, concerned about my health like that. But seriously, try to be nice to her. She's not that bad."

Chris bid farewell to the girls and called his sister on his cell before heading back inside. He found Tina and explained to her what they had to do. He had done it many times before. They were in the process of stacking chairs on the tables when Tina spoke.

"So, do you have a girlfriend?"

"No, don't have time for one," he replied.

"Someone must be home waiting for you. Who'd you have to call, then?" she asked.

"Aren't you the nosy one?"

"Sorry, I don't mean to be nosy, just wondering I guess," Tina said in her defense.

"Naw, it's all right. I just called Carrie, let her know I'd be late," he said.

"Carrie? Your sister? You live with her?"

"Yeah, she doesn't like living alone, so we share an apartment," he explained.

"Oh. Is it because of...well you know, what happened to her face?" she asked. Chris looked at Tina. This was starting to get fairly personal. He didn't detect any animosity, so he decided that he would answer.

"Yeah. She got hurt pretty bad when we were teenagers. Got jumped walking home from her friend's one night. She stayed home 'til our parents passed away, now she lives with me. Makes her feel safe, she says. I don't know why I would make her feel safe though, she's tougher than hell. Been taking defense classes and fighting lessons and stuff for ten years. She tries them out on me once in a while and I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't be able to take her in a fight. No contest, really."

"Really? She's not very big," Tina pointed out.

"Yeah, but she's like a ball of muscle. And she's fast, like a damn cat or something. I try not to make her mad."

"Yeah, I guess not. I hope I never make her mad, I wish I was tough like that. It might be fun to learn how to fight," Tina said, as they moved to the next set of tables. She lowered her tone for the next question. "That's why you always walk Erin and Cindy to their cars and want to give me a ride home, isn't it?"

"Well yeah, I already told you that. You got to be careful around here after dark."

"So, it's kind of both of your dreams to move out to the country then? I think that's nice. It's nice of you to take care of your sister like that." Tina said.

Chris had to smile at her. "Why Tina, you're making me feel all mushy inside. I'll be shampooing with my own tears if you don't cut it out."

"Don't make fun of me, I'm trying to be nice," she said. She was smiling, too.

"You are being very nice, and I appreciate it. You ever think about getting out of the city?"

"Not really, I guess. Sometimes I...well it's silly," Tina began.

"What's silly? It doesn't hurt to dream a little bit," Chris pointed out. Tina chuckled a little.

"I've always wanted a pony. I saw some on a ranch when I was little and I kind of fell in love with them. They were ponies, not horses. They were just so cute. I got to feed one an apple. I didn't get a chance to ride one, but I thought that one day, I might have my own and I could ride it wherever I wanted. I know it's silly, all little girls like ponies, right? I still think about it sometimes. I know it probably won't ever happen, but like you said, it doesn't hurt to dream a little."

"A pony's not a bad dream at all. Sounds doable. I'm not big on farm animals, but I thought I might get a dog. You know, something that could bark and scare the bears away when we're working in the garden," he said.

"You're weird."

They spent the next couple of hours completing their assigned task. Sid never did make an appearance, he stayed hidden behind the scenes. They vacuumed, then Chris broke out the shampooer. It was an ancient beast of a thing that Dr. Frankenstein had originally developed for cleaning castle floors, though it worked just fine for the dining area. They set up some fans before they left so things would dry out before opening later.

"Well," Tina began, looking out the window, "it's still dark. I'd probably let you give me a ride home if it makes you feel better."

"Sure."

*****

It was just before dawn when Chris made it back to his apartment. For once, it seemed that Carrie wasn't waiting up for him. He peaked into her room to make sure the she was safely in bed before he took a shower. She was. She was dressed only in panties and a bra, laying on top of her covers. Her chest was heaving gently in rhythm with her sleeping breath. She was in amazing physical shape, as Chris could plainly see. She normally didn't dress like that for bed. She had shoulder-length brown hair that was usually kept in a pony tail or a bun, but here it was draped across her face while she lay partially on her side. He wasn't sure how long it was that he stood in her doorway staring at her before he snapped out of it and went in to shower. Some things were just too difficult not to look at.

Chris finished his shower and retired to his room. He flipped on the light and froze in his tracks. Carrie was there, in his bed, this time under the covers. He was naked.

"Hi," she said.

He quickly flipped the light back off. It still wasn't light enough outside to see clearly in his bedroom without it. He covered himself with his hands.

"What are you up to, Carrie? Come on, I'm naked here. You were in your room a minute ago." His mind was racing. He was wondering just what it was that she had in mind.

"I heard you in the shower and thought I'd wait for you here. I like to sleep next to you. Put on some boxers, then you won't be naked anymore. Or don't. It doesn't look like you have anything to be ashamed of."

"You're terrible," he replied, grabbing some boxers out of his drawer and sliding them on.

"It's not like you didn't just stand there for like ten minutes and stare at me. I ought to be able to get a peek every now and then."

He felt his face turning red, knowing that he had been busted staring at his sister in bed. "Well, you at least had underwear on."

"Do you want me to take them off so that you can get a better look?"

"Carrie, come on. I just wanted to check and make sure you were home before I took a shower, then I just, I don't know. Lost my train of thought or something. You're easy on the eyes, you know?"

"I'm just picking on you a little bit. You're allowed to look at me, if you want. It makes me feel pretty. It's not like you have to tell anyone about it. Now come to bed, you must be exhausted."

Chris crawled into bed without being sure exactly what it was that he was feeling. He wasn't all that sure about what he had just seen or heard, for that matter. Maybe the fumes from the cleaner that he had used on the carpet had gotten to him. He knew that he loved his sister. He was sure that he found her physically appealing. He just wasn't all that sure that he should combine the two feelings. Carrie seemed relieved when Chris got into bed. She rolled over and put her head on his chest.

"Are you okay, Chris?"

"I'm alright. Just feeling a little...conflicted, I guess."

"Because we're in bed together? I've slept in your bed lots of times." she pointed out.

"I know. I guess I was just looking at things a little differently, is all."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I mean, this could turn into like a sexual thing," he explained.

"Do you want it to be?" she asked, running her fingers through the short, curly hair on his chest.

"I don't know. I think so. I love you, I know that. I wouldn't want to do anything that would possibly change that. What would you think if we did?"

"Do you even have to ask that? I'm throwing myself at you. If we have sex, I wouldn't love you any less. I would only love you more because you'd be pleasing me. And you'd be letting me please you. What's wrong with that if we love each other?" she asked.

What tiny bit of resistance that Chris had to the idea had melted away. "Well, can I see you then? You know, totally naked?"

Carrie didn't say anything. She rolled out from under the covers and stood by the edge of the bed. She studied her brother's face while she unsnapped her bra and let it drop to the floor. With a coy smile she turned and bent at the waist while she lowered her panties.

"You're so beautiful, Carrie. I've wondered about how you would look, but I never really thought that I'd have a chance to see it."

"Is that all you thought about doing was getting a look?" she asked.

"Well, if you get back in bed, I could probably show you what all I thought about."

Carrie slid back into bed and crawled on top of her brother. "I've thought about some things, too." She kissed the crook of his neck while he wrapped his arms around her. "I wondered if I would ever be able to make love again and enjoy it. I wondered if I would ever feel comfortable enough with a man again to even try. I wondered how on earth I was ever going to find a man that I could love. Then I realized, a long time ago this was, that I was totally in love with you. You feel it too, don't you?"

"I guess I've known for a while now that I love you, Carrie. I mean like really love you. I never would have dared to try anything like this, though."

"I know you wouldn't, but I'm ready. I am so ready. You've always taken care of me and made sure that I'm never scared or lonely. You've always come home to me every night even though I know that there's women out there that would love to have you in their beds. It's time that I take care of you the way that a woman takes care of their man. I love you, Chris." She finished her speech by bringing her lips to his and kissing with all of her might.

Chris was feeling light-headed after listening to his sister confess her love. He had certainly never heard a woman say such things to him before, he was being hit with a feeling that he had never experienced. He was able to respond when she eventually broke her kiss. "I think we were meant to be, Carrie. I love you so much right now it feels...well, I've never felt anything like it. I just love you."

Carrie groaned her approval as she and her brother rolled on the bed, switching places. He quickly slid his boxers off and kicked them backwards onto the floor, the sight of his naked erection causing her to sigh with arousal. She had been dreaming of it, hoping for it, now she was actually going to get to feel it.

He wasn't an overly large man physically, slightly less than six feet tall, maybe one hundred and eighty pounds. His penis, though not grossly out of proportion to the rest of his body, looked large on his frame. It was around seven, possibly nearing eight inches in length, and what made it look so large was its impressive girth. Quite a transformation from when it was flaccid. She hadn't ever seen it when it was like it was just then.

"Oh my god Chris, you're huge!"

"Is that going to be a problem?" He sure as hell hoped not. He never had any complaints before, but he paused with the head resting against the entrance to her pussy. The slickness and heat coming from his sister was causing him to use considerable will power to keep himself from just plunging all the way in.

Carrie had been mostly blinded and nearly unconscious during the terrible assault that she went through all those years ago. The memories of the rape were foggy at best. The last erection that she actually remembered seeing belonged to her high school boyfriend and it looked nothing like what Chris was about to put in her. She wasn't frightened at all, just kind of shocked. Chris was definitely no kid, he was a man.

"No, I just had no idea. Don't stop now." She had a toy that she used occasionally that was nearly comparable in size. It would definitely fit. She just never thought that she would see something like that attached to a human being unless she was looking at it on her computer screen.

That was the confirmation that Chris needed, still, he exercised some restraint. He pushed into her slowly, enjoying the silky sensation as he filled her inch by inch. His sister sighed with pleasure, gripping him tight with her legs behind his once he was all the way in. It felt amazing to be stretched in all the right ways, she just wanted to keep him from moving for a moment so that she could adjust to his size. Chris showered her with kisses while Carrie kept him clamped with her legs. Her strength always surprised him. For her size, she was a force to be reckoned with. "Okay baby?" he asked into her ear.

"Better than that. Just liking how it feels."

"So do I."

Eventually, Carrie relaxed her leg clamp which allowed her brother to move. He began to pump into her at a relaxed pace, looking down at the contorting features of her face. She was either a good actress, or she was really enjoying herself. If she felt anything like he did, then it was the latter.

As Carrie began to moan and move into each of his thrusts, he started moving faster. "Oh, right there!" she urged, "fuck yes." Soon he was slamming into her, and she was convulsing in orgasm around his cock. She was staring up at him with half-closed eyes when she felt him shoot his load deep into her. Three massive spurts coated her insides and dribbled out around the sides of her brother's cock and dripped from her pussy into the crack of her ass.

"Oh my god, Carrie. Oh man." He slipped it in and out very slowly a few more times, then rolled onto his back beside her. He kissed her breasts as he nuzzled into her chest. They weren't large, not much more than a handful, but they were exquisitely firm. She cradled his head in one of her arms while she reached down to feel what was oozing from her body.

"Oh, I needed that," she announced, running the fingers of her other hand through his hair. She picked up her free hand and examined her fingers covered with his sperm in the growing light of dawn creeping in through the window. "Do you always cum so much?"

"It's been a while. And you felt so good."

"You'll never have to go a while ever again. I'll be here to make you feel good. You just made me feel like a woman again. A real woman."

"You've always been a real woman, Carrie. You just needed a little reminder is all." He continued to suckle her breast.

"Hmm. Let me know when you're ready to remind me again."

*****

"Can't you just call in sick or something?" Carrie whined.

"I can't. I don't want to leave them hangin' on a Saturday night. Besides, all the money goes in the piggy bank. We've got all tomorrow to off. I'm sure you'll survive 'til then, won't you?"

"I guess so. Don't work too hard," she advised, giving him a kiss before he left.

Chris was on a cloud all his own, his mind was a million miles away while he slaved behind a giant pile of dishes. He couldn't keep thoughts of Carrie out of his head. It was amazing how good it felt to actually realize that he was in love with her. That's why he didn't notice that Erin was trying to talk to him until she was poking him in the middle of the back.

"Oh sorry, daydreaming. What's up?" he asked.

"I was wondering if you went through with your plan to slap Tina around."

Chris looked around to see Tina placing several plates onto her tray from the counter.

"No, I didn't slap her around. Why do you say that?"

"She's got a black eye. I asked her where she got it from and she told me that she didn't want to talk about it and hasn't said two words since," Erin explained.

Chris shrugged his shoulders. "She looks fine to me."

"I can see through all that makeup, honey. You ought to talk to her when we die down a little. She's kind of your project, she likes you. Besides, I'm dying to know how she got it. Someone got sick of her bitchiness, I bet."

"Just when I thought you were starting to care about her. All right, I'll do it. I'll get your gossip for you, you friggin' junky," Chris said.

"You're the best, Chris."

"I know."

It was quite a while before Chris found himself alone with Tina so that he could talk to her. The restaurant was its usual circus for the first part of the night. They were in the break room again.

"So, how's the world been treating you today?" he asked.

"Fine."

"I see our wonderful shampoo job lasted all of about one day. A guy in Cindy's section knocked a whole plate of chili fries on the floor."

"Yeah, I saw that." She didn't seem like she really wanted to talk.

"So where did that black eye come from?" Chris decided he should just ask instead of fooling around.

"How could you even tell that I have one?" she asked.

"To tell you the truth, I didn't notice. Erin told me."

"That bitch! Why can't she just mind her own business?" Tina spat.

"Hey, calm down. You got to expect her to be curious, I mean if you get a black eye, people are gonna ask about it. I'm curious about it. Are you all right?"

Tina sighed. "I guess. I just don't want to talk about it right now. Besides, if I tell you then you all will just talk about me behind my back."