From the City to Simmons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice, the landlord didn't even fix the fuckin' door," Tina noted.

Carrie led the way into Tina's, brandishing a can of mace in the off chance that Luke had decided to make a return. It was a can of the real deal, too. Not the stuff that you can get over the counter; it was the stuff that would melt your eyeballs. Thankfully, she didn't have to ruin anyone's face as the place proved to be empty. Besides having no people, it was empty of all electronics and anything of close to marginal value as well.

"Looks like you've been pretty much cleaned out," Carrie said.

"Not surprised, I guess. I didn't really have all that much to start with," Tina said. She may not have been surprised, but she was shaken. It wasn't easy to see her entire life trashed in front of her eyes. Carrie placed a hand on her back gently.

"Do you want me to call the police, honey?"

"What good would it do? I hate this fucking place. Would you just help me round up some clothes so we can get the hell out of here? I'm going to get my makeup and crap out of the bathroom, not that I'll be able to use any of it for a while," Tina replied.

It didn't take the two girls very long to pack up all of the things that Tina deemed worthy of taking with her. It wasn't much, a couple of garbage bags worth of clothes, and a few personal items. They had her unpacked and at Carrie's in no time.

"I just wanted to say thank you. I mean, you haven't even known me that long and you're letting me stay. Are you sure it's okay?" Tina asked.

"I told you, it's fine. You can stay in here, I'll sleep in Chris's room. I do that anyway," Carrie said with a slight blush. She was a bit shy talking about sleeping with her brother, especially considering how things had gone the last time that they were together. They were in Carrie's room, making some space in the closet for Tina.

"It's kind of weird, you sleeping with your brother. I don't know anyone else that's done that. It's alright, I guess, if you love each other," Tina said.

"Yeah, I don't know anyone else that has done it either. I've heard of it and it's never really thought of as something good. In our case, I think...it's not really easy to talk about for me, but we do love each other. I can't really describe it. It's..."

"It must be wonderful to be in love. To have someone like Chris that loves you. I can't judge you for it. I think you're lucky. I think Chris is lucky to have you," Tina said. She sounded a bit dejected.

"That's very nice of you to say. You'll fall in love, one of these days you'll find the right guy. You're young and beautiful, Tina, don't sound so depressed."

"So far, I haven't done so hot. I think my face kind of shows that. I don't look so beautiful now, do I? I think I'm just gonna take a pill and lay down for a while. You don't mind, do you?" Tina asked. She did have a point; most of her face was colored a greenish-yellow, making it somewhat difficult to see the beauty underneath.

"All right, honey. I'm gonna have to leave for work here in a couple of hours. Chris ought to be home a bit after I go. Don't be afraid to help yourself to anything in the fridge, though I'm not sure what you can actually eat right now. Chris is going to bring home some stuff that ought to be easy to swallow. You go ahead and get some rest and I'll see you later, okay?"

"Thanks, for everything."

Tina took her pain medicine even though she didn't really like the thought of putting anything into her system that she could end up addicted to. She knew too many people that abused things like that. The problem was that her teeth that had to be repaired, and in some cases replaced, were aching like a bastard. There was only so much of that she could tolerate, as tough as she tried to be. She lay back on Carrie's bed and closed her eyes.

The street lights shining through the blinds on the bedroom window told Tina that she had been out for quite some time. A combination of the pill and that it was difficult to get any real rest in the hospital had her dead to the world. She made a quick stop in the bathroom, then went to the kitchen where she found Chris. He was having a cup of coffee.

"Hey kid. How you feelin'?" he asked.

"Like shit. How was work?"

"Long and boring, as usual. I've been worried about you. I picked you up a present," Chris said. He pointed to a small box on the table. It contained a new cell phone. "It's probably not as fancy as the one you had, but it'll work. I know your old one got busted up. We don't have a land line, so I figure you could use one. I got you some yogurt and some applesauce and some pudding. There's a bunch of different soups in the cupboard. I don't know exactly what you like, I could grab you something different before I have to go in to Whitmore's if you want."

Tina took a seat and studied the box to her new phone. "It's great Chris, you didn't have to do that. I can eat just about anything I don't have to chew, I'm not that fussy. I'm starving now that I think about it." She tried to smile but her face was too sore. "You're too nice to me. I'll pay you back."

"Don't worry about it right now. It'll probably be a while before you can carry a tray. Sid says that there's gonna be a spot for you whenever you're ready to come back. Just take some time and try and relax. And get better, okay? In the mean time, I'll be as nice to you as I want."

"Why, you feel sorry for me?" she asked.

"Hell yeah, I feel sorry for you. Have you taken a look at yourself lately? I start crying every time I stub my toe. I can't even imagine how much pain you're in. Plus, I like you, I can't stand seeing you like this."

"If you like me so much, why didn't you tell me about you and Carrie? You could have at least made something up so that I wouldn't have fallen for you so hard. You shouldn't have said that we could just take it slow. I thought you were just being really nice."

Chris sighed with dread. He was hoping that maybe she could just let it slide. "I'm sorry, Tina, I really am. I...I didn't know what to say. I didn't want to hurt you. I'm sorry. What I did was terrible. Do you think you could forgive me?"

"Chris, I think you understand where I'm coming from. You of all people know what a mess I am. You should have just told me, but I forgive you. I should probably hate you, but I don't. I can't. I wish things were different, not just between you and me, I mean my whole life. I've fucked up my whole life," she whined.

"You're whole life is ahead of you, Tina. You're a teenager, for Christ's sake. Most kids your age have no idea what they're gonna do with their lives. Stay with us for a while, get back on your feet, and relax. I don't know what all went on between you and Luke, or what when on before that. Guess what? You can't do anything about it now, just move on." He paused for a moment. "Uh, that's my inspiring speech for the day."

"You're weird, Chris. But I appreciate it."

*****

It was several weeks before Tina declared herself well enough to return to her job at the restaurant. Her teeth had healed up nicely and the bruising on her face had gone away. The cast on her arm didn't bug her all that much, it was her ribs that were giving her problems. The damn things seemed to remain in a perpetual state of tenderness, but they did mend eventually, the cast came off as well.

Tina had blended into the household rather seamlessly. She had no problems getting along with Chris and Carrie, especially after it was discovered that she could cook. She was damn good at it, too. It was something that she had picked up while living with her cousins, and something that Carrie and her brother could never seem to muster the patience nor creativity to do well. Tina treated them to a nice meal on Sundays when they all could sit down and eat it together. She rode to and from the restaurant with Chris and spent a lot of her free time with Carrie.

It was a happy, peaceful time for Tina, and her attitude showed it. She smiled more, and with less stress, her bitchiness slid to the back burner. She had started to get along much better with the crew at Whitmore's. Erin and Cindy seemed to grow genuinely fond of her, though there was a fair amount of snide comments when they found out she was living with Chris.

*****

Tina was home on her night off, watching television with Carrie. Chris was at the restaurant, scheduled to come home in about an hour. They were watching an entertainment news program that informed them which famous girl was dating what famous guy and what their houses looked like.

"Ever wonder if any of those people know what the real world is like? Some of them are famous, but I'm not sure why. I mean, she's got a great ass and she's on a bunch of commercials, but I don't think I've ever seen her in a movie or anything," Tina said, referring to a woman on the screen.

"Some of them might have an idea, but I bet they don't want to think about it too much. You look just as good as they do, ever think about becoming a movie star?" Carrie asked.

"Oh please. I know I look good, but I don't think I'd make much of an actress. I wouldn't mind spending some of their money, though."

Carrie laughed. "Half of them aren't much good at acting, either. They just look good in their underwear."

"You look good in your underwear, and I don't see you on the T.V.," Tina pointed out.

Carrie was dressed only in her underwear and tee shirt. She slapped her thigh and giggled. "Why thank you. I try."

"I did have a guy ask me if I wanted to be in a movie once. I don't think it'd be one that you could go to a regular theater and see, though," Tina said.

"Like a skin flick? Oh my god! Did you do it?"

"Hell no. I didn't want to become instant spank material for a million pervs. I don't have a lot of morals, but there are some things I just won't do. Besides, he only offered me two hundred bucks. I'm worth more than that, right?" Tina asked.

Carrie continued to laugh. "Definitely worth more than that. So what would you have had to do, I mean if you went through with it?"

"I don't know all the details. It would have been with another girl and a guy, though. I don't think there was much of a story line, really. I could have used the money, but I don't think I would have done it no matter how much they guy offered. He was creepy, and like I said, there's some things that I just won't do," Tina said.

"Those are the perils of being young and gorgeous, I suppose," Carrie said. She paused for a moment before continuing. "You wouldn't do it because of the camera thing or you wouldn't do it because you wouldn't sleep with a guy and a girl at the same time?"

"God, I don't know. Is this twenty questions about my sex life or what?" Tina asked with a laugh of her own.

"Oh come on, I'm just curious. I've never had a wild sex life of my own, Chris is the only person that I've slept with in the last ten years, and it's not like I can talk about that to anyone. What good's a girlfriend if I can't gossip about sex?"

"Oh, all right. You're bad, by the way. I've never had sex with a guy and a girl at the same time. I've never been in a threesome. I guess I don't have anything against it, but getting paid to be filmed by some creep just isn't my thing. I made out with a girl once, but that was about it. We probably would have went further, but her parents came home. We never got together again after that," Tina said.

"Did you like it?"

"Sure. It didn't last very long, it was kind of a spur of the moment sort of thing. How about you? You ever kiss a girl?" Tina asked.

"No, not seriously," Carrie replied. "I'm not going to lie, though. I gave it some thought at one point. When I never thought that I could find a man that I could stand to be with again. When I was really doing some heavy duty training, there was this girl that I know I could have probably hooked up with if I wanted to."

"Why didn't you?"

Carrie shrugged her shoulders. "Cold feet I guess. I wasn't really ready to be with anybody. I couldn't work up the courage to try anything, anyway."

"It's hard sometimes to have the right courage for the right time. How did you and Chris first get serious? Was it his idea or yours?" Tina asked.

"Yeah, courage is a funny thing. With Chris and I, we just had lived together for so long, and it was like perfect right from the start. We've always been really close. One night after he came home and got in the shower, I waited in his bed for him. I figured I would find out for real if he loved me the way that I loved him, and he did," Carrie explained.

"That was pretty courageous. And sexy. I bet he couldn't resist that."

"Yeah, I kind of ambushed him there. It was great though," Carrie said.

"I wish there was someone naked waiting in my bed. I'm starting to get a little hot and bothered here," Tina said with an anxious giggle.

Carrie giggled a little bit, herself. She looked over at the younger girl with a mischievous glint in her eye. "Well, Chris is going to be home in a few minutes. How courageous are you feeling?"

*****

When Chris arrived home he found Carrie waiting for him on the couch. She appeared to have just come from the bath, her hair was still damp and she was clad in a thin cotton robe. A sexy smile appeared on her face when she saw her brother.

"Chris, I never thought you'd get home. I've been waiting," she said, rushing to him to embrace.

"I see that. If I'd have realized how uh...frisky you were feeling, I would have tried to get out earlier," he said, returning the embrace and enjoying the subtle scent of her freshly bathed body.

"Well, I am feeling a little frisky, and I have something very special planned for us. Now go take your shower and meet me in the bedroom. Don't keep me waiting too long, though."

"I take it Tina's in bed?"

"Yeah, she's in bed," Carried said. Technically not a lie.

"Something special? Sounds mysterious. Don't suppose that you could give me a hint?" he asked.

"No, now get going," she replied, giving him a playful slap on his butt.

Chris wasted little time in the shower, he didn't want to keep his sister waiting. He had no idea as to what it was that she was up to, but he was certainly looking forward to it. He wrapped himself in a towel and walked down the hall to his bedroom. As he opened the door and stepped in, the candlelight revealed a sight that he thought could only be seen in his dreams. Both Carrie and Tina were in his bed, laying naked on the covers.

Other than their wide eyes and nervous smiles, the two women were quite different in appearance. Carrie was taller, thinner, with more muscle tone than the younger girl. Her breasts were smaller with tiny pink nipples, Tina's were much larger and darker, matching her darker skin complexion. She had also just trimmed her pubic hair into a small, neat triangle whereas Carrie was waxed smooth. Whatever their physical differences, they were certainly amazing looking to Chris. When he started to feel light-headed, he suddenly remembered that he had to breathe.

"Well?" Carrie asked.

"Please tell me you guys aren't just messing with me," he said in a low voice.

"We're not messing, we're just waiting for you. Get rid of that towel and come over here and we'll show you," Carrie tried to reassure him.

"And I didn't get in a car wreck on the way home and this isn't some coma-induced delusion?" he asked.

"No, silly. You know that I've wanted to sleep with you since I invited you in that night. Now it's rude to keep a lady waiting and I've been waiting a long time."

Chris looked from Tina to Carrie, as if to seek her approval. He was still having a hard time believing that this was actually happening. Having sex with Tina was something that he considered would only take place in his fantasies. The two girls in front of him were causing some sort of short circuit in his brain. Carrie snapped him out of it.

"Go ahead, Chris. She won't bite you," she said.

"Unless you want me to," Tina added, gnashing her teeth.

"Sorry. I was just thinking that I must be the luckiest man alive," Chris said.

He let his towel drop to the floor, Tina's mouth formed a silent 'oh' as he slid into the bed between the two. Rolling to his left, he kissed his sister and felt Tina's hand rubbing his bare back. The bed wasn't quite big enough for the three of them, so he had to be careful not to crush Tina when he rolled back over so that he could face her.

"Hi," he whispered. "How's your ribs?" The last thing that he wanted to do was hurt her if she was still sore.

Tina giggled. "Hi. Just don't do anything crazy like jump up and down on me and we'll be fine."

Chris silenced her giggle by pressing his lips against hers. Tina's arms automatically wrapped around the back of his neck as he held the kiss and maneuvered his body so that he was straddling hers. When their kiss finally broke, Tina pulled him tight against her and just held him for a moment before working her legs to the outside of his.

Carrie lay on her side and fought an unexpected pang of jealousy as she watched her brother penetrate Tina. When she was talking with the girl earlier and the idea of the three of them in bed together had first occurred to her it seemed erotic and terribly exciting. It was all of that, but she didn't give enough thought as to any of the other feelings that would spring up watching him have sex with another woman. It wasn't a show-stopper, but it was eye-opening. The two appeared to have some serious chemistry.

The way that Tina was moving and moaning showed the depths of the passion that she was feeling. Like she had said to Chris earlier; she had been waiting for a long time. Living with him and working with him without actually being able to sleep with him had been making her lustful cravings almost unbearable. Not to mention that she could sometimes hear the other two making love at night. As with Chris, she thought that she would have to be content with only fantasizing about how it may be in his arms, to have him inside of her. She was experiencing a flood of emotions and pleasure escaping from her that she never thought that she would be able to release. It was like taking a pin to an over-filled balloon.

Carrie could see that Pandora's Box had been opened. There was a certain tenderness between the two that were making love beside her that she could not deny. The initial spark of jealousy remained, but was fading the more that she watched. She found their intercourse to be beautiful and intensely arousing at the same time.

"Oh my god Chris! I'm...oh Jesus, yes!" Tina cried out.

Carrie bit her bottom lip as she watched orgasmic pleasure burst across the girl's face. From the look on her brother's, he was close to having an orgasm of his own. After a few more vigorous thrusts and some ecstatic hissing, he lay back in the middle of the bed between the two girls and caught his breath. Tina immediately snuggled tight to his side, laying her head on his chest. Carrie leaned in to kiss him on the cheek.

"That was beautiful, Chris. You both looked so...amazing," Carrie said.

Tina smiled at Carrie from across Chris. "It was amazing. I needed that so bad. Thank you, Carrie. Are you okay?" she asked.

Tina was a little concerned that Carrie may have had her feelings hurt. The older woman looked as though she might be ready to cry. Chris didn't know what to say, he was still in post-coital recovery, and thought it would probably be better if he kept his mouth shut instead of saying something stupid.

"I'm okay. Just uh, watching that was a little more than I expected. I'm so horny right now that I'm about to lose my mind," Carrie replied.

"Chris, you don't want Carrie to lose her mind do you?"

Chris turned his head so that he was face to face with his sister. "Carrie baby, come up here. Let me lick you."

1...34567...14