From the City to Simmons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie sat up and swung a leg over her brother as Tina slid down and out of the way. She maneuvered her body so that she was squatting over his face. Using the headboard for balance, she lowered herself until she felt his tongue begin to probe her pussy. Chris used his hands on Carrie's ass to guide her into the perfect position for him to eat her. He found that she wasn't lying when she said how horny she was; she was slick from her own fluids.

Tina took the opportunity to help get Chris ready for action again, so to speak. She licked around his balls and up and down the insides of his thighs. There wasn't any wonder why she could sometimes hear Carrie crying out through the walls and across the apartment; Chris was hung like a pack-mule. There was a stifled moan as she took his shaft into his mouth. Carrie glanced briefly over her shoulder to see Tina sucking her brother's cock and the sight nearly drove her to climax. She shivered with excitement as Chris worked over her clit, it was all that she could do not to smother him.

Chris was drunk with ecstasy, the taste and smell of his sister, the sounds of her pleasure, and the unseen but undeniable work that Tina was doing on his manhood fueled his lust. He loved the view from the position that he was in looking up at Carrie, but it was time for something more. He slid his sister down and back toward his cock, and as he did, Tina released it from her mouth and guided it into Carrie's pussy. She sighed with the relief of being filled and leaned forward, suckling the stray juices that she left behind on her brother's chin. It was Tina's turn to watch as Carrie rode Chris with wild abandon. The ferocity of Carrie's onslaught threatened the stability of the bed, her cries enough to cause Tina's eyes to widen and her mouth hang open. The only thing that Chris could do was try to breathe and hope that his sister wasn't going to break his back.

After a few minutes of this, Carrie's body stiffened and her face twisted in a silent scream as her orgasm took her. She leaned forward and collapsed on Chris as her pussy quivered around his cock. It was only then that the three of them could hear the old woman that lived below them pounding on the ceiling, screaming about what time it was and that she was about to call the cops if they didn't cut it out. Tina could only smile, Carrie was busy kissing Chris on the side of his neck, slowly riding out the remnants of her climax.

Chris was dumbfounded, but managed to speak. "I think we disturbed the neighbors. Maybe we should tone it down a little," he suggested.

"She'll get over it. If she doesn't, I'll go to jail a happy girl," Carrie whispered.

"If we're going to jail, I want to cum first. Let's roll over so that I can finish," Chris said.

The two switched positions and soon Chris was pumping into her furiously. It wasn't long before he was having his second orgasm of the night, this time with his cooing sister. She wasn't entirely limp, but it was apparent that the fight had gone out of her. She flashed a weak smile in between the kisses that he was showering her with.

"I don't think I've ever seen anything like that. I don't think your neighbor has ever heard anything like that, either," Tina said from beside them. Chris rolled off his sister so that he was between the two of them again.

"You were like a wild woman, Carrie. I think I'm gonna be black and blue," he said with a laugh.

"I'm sorry baby, I don't know what happened. It was like the biggest orgasm of my life. I told you I was horny. I'll apologize to Mrs. Webster tomorrow." Carrie said.

Chris was amused. "You'll apologize to her? What are you going to say?"

"I'll just tell her that Tina here is such a beautiful and seducing temptress that my insatiable stud of a brother just couldn't help himself. You got carried away and almost brought the house down," she replied.

Tina was likewise amused. "You're gonna blame all that noise on me? I wish it was me that came like that, it looked fantastic."

"Relax, she's a nice old woman, she won't hold it against you. I'll take her some ear plugs in case it happens again," Carrie said.

The three of them kissed and nuzzled and eventually fell asleep, even though it was crowded on the bed. When the alarm went off at eight, Chris felt as though he had barely just closed his eyes. Exhausted as he was, he still had a smile on his face as he crawled out from between the two girls and silenced the alarm. They both groaned in unison, reluctant to be disturbed.

"Give me a kiss before you go, honey," Carrie said.

"I love you," he said, after kissing her on the cheek.

"I love you so much," Tina mumbled from the pillow. She was still mostly asleep and must have thought that Chris was talking to her.

Chris raised his eyebrows while Carrie smirked. "It's okay," she mouthed silently. Chris kissed her again and once again wondered to himself how he could be so lucky. He headed to the shower to rinse the remnants of the night's love making session off, then was off to the dreaded office.

He had thought that it was tough enough to concentrate on his work before, now it was near impossible as he replayed thoughts of what the three of them had done the previous night sporadically throughout the day. It wasn't clear to him if it was going to be an ongoing thing or not, but he hoped that all three of them had enjoyed it enough that it wouldn't be so quick to end. He wasn't sure if his body could hold up to it or not after what Carrie had done to him, but he was willing to give it a shot.

He absolutely had to find out how Carrie felt about the whole thing, so he called her on his lunch break. If she had any sort of problem with what they did, then that would be it. As much as he had enjoyed being with Tina, his sister was still the most important thing in his life. He had to make sure that she was all right. She seemed to be in good spirits.

"I'm fine Chris, really I am. Better than fine, really," she assured him.

"I had to make sure that you're not mad. You know, about what I did with Tina," he said.

"I told you, it was fine. It was my idea anyway, remember? Stop worrying about it."

"Okay. Is Tina okay with everything?" he asked.

"She's fine, now get back to work and stop acting like a little baby. I'll see you tonight," she chided.

Chris and his racing mind somehow managed to make it through the day, excruciating as it was. He had spent a good portion of it thinking about what he was going to say to Tina. He realized that he was more nervous about how she was feeling about things than he was his sister. It was a confusing time of reckoning for him, that was for sure. She was home, as usual, when he returned to the apartment.

"Hi," she greeted.

"Hi."

"So, um, how was work?" she asked.

"It was pretty long today," he admitted.

"I'm always surprised to see you dressed in a shirt and tie, even though I do almost every day. I guess I'm just used to seeing you in your apron," she said.

"Yeah, I know what you mean. To tell you the truth, I think I prefer the apron."

"You know, I've been a little nervous, waiting for you to get home," she said.

"You have been? I've been losing my mind wondering about you and Carrie. Are you okay with what we did?" he asked.

"Yeah. I really liked it, you know? Did you like being with me?"

"Of course I did," he replied.

"It felt kind of special, like it meant somethin'," she said, staring down at the floor.

"Hey, it did mean something. I'd been dreaming about what it would be like to sleep with you. I never thought that I'd ever actually get the chance. It was a dream come true, Tina. You've got to be one of the sexiest women alive. I care about you and it's hard for me to believe that you're even attracted to me, out of all the guys in the world."

"You're not the only one who has dreams, Chris. You know that I love you, don't you?"

"I want you to know that I love you, too, but I can never leave Carrie. She means too much to me. Do you understand?" he asked.

"I know. I talked to Carrie for a long time today and I already promised her that I'd never try to take you away from her. I just need you to love me just a little and I'd be fine with that. I'm not asking you to cheat on her or run away with me or anything. Just...I'm no good at talking about stuff like this. I wish Carrie were here. I think she understands better than I do, sometimes," Tina said.

Chris sat down on the couch next to her and put an arm around her shoulders. "I love you more than a little. What we did was special. Don't be sad about it. You liked it right?"

"Oh god yes! You were so gentle and nice, it felt really good. Then I thought Carrie was gonna kill you."

Chris chuckled. "Yeah, I never saw her quite like that."

"She said that she was kind of jealous watching the two of us at first, but it really turned her on," Tina explained.

"She was definitely turned on. Was it really her idea, last night?"

"Yeah. I don't think that I would have ever gotten up the nerve to bring something like that up. I've never done anything like that. I liked watching you guys, too. She's really pretty, and you're just...so perfect. I think that she likes me," Tina said.

"Well, I should hope so. She invited you into our bedroom, not to mention that you live here," Chris pointed out. "I've never come close to doing anything like that, either. I spent most of the day thinking about what a lucky man I am. She's an amazing woman. She spent a long, long time without being able to let anyone touch her, you know."

"I know. We talked about it. That's why I was kind of surprised at how crazy she got last night. She's got a lot to work out of her system, I guess. She said that she wants to do stuff with me."

"She did huh? Like what kind of stuff?" Chris asked. That would certainly be interesting.

"Like sexy stuff that girls do," Tina replied.

"Oh my. What did you say?"

"I said that I'd do whatever she wants," she said softly.

"Did you say that because you want to or just to make Carrie happy?" Chris asked.

"I want to make her happy, but I think it would be sexy, too. You wouldn't get mad if I do, would you? I mean, you'd be there and everything," she asked.

"How could I get mad? Especially if I get to watch. Like I said, I must be the luckiest guy in the world. Only if you want to, though. I don't want you to think that you have to. I want you to be happy," he said.

"You sound a lot like Carrie. She wants me to be happy, she loves you more than you can imagine. Believe it or not, I think I'm probably the happiest that I've ever been. Even if I have to share you with your sister."

"There's nothing wrong with all of us being happy, is there? Even if I have to share you with my sister," he echoed.

"We're so weird."

Though all the talk of sex and thoughts of sex had his hormones raging, Chris was dead tired. He was able to get a decent amount of sleep before he and Tina had to go in to Whitmore's. He didn't feel quite right doing anything with the girl without Carrie being around, anyway, no matter what state his hormones were in. Tina understood, as much as she wanted him again, she agreed that he needed rest and that they should play it cool. She was even able to nap a bit before they had to go in, though she was sharing many of the same whirlwind of thoughts that he was.

*****

Carrie was in a better place emotionally than her brother and Tina were, though she was still plagued with nervous adrenaline while she was trying to reconcile the accounts receivable and accounts payable. She knew that if they weren't careful that someone, perhaps all three of them could end up getting hurt. She also knew that she was the catalyst of the entire situation. Maybe she was being a little wild, but damn it, if there was ever a time in her life that she actually felt wonderful and free sexually, it was the present. Maybe her brain had finally snapped and she needed to start seeing her therapist again. Hell, she didn't know for sure.

About the only thing that she was sure about at the moment was that she hated their overlapping work schedules. She'd give just about anything to be home with Chris and try to explain what she was feeling. She already had a heart to heart with Tina, but it wasn't the same without her brother being there, nor did she want to do it over the phone. It was something that she could only do face to face. She had bigger plans for Tina than just using her for sexual pleasure. She knew that the girl was hopelessly in love with Chris and it was more probable than not that he loved her as well.

The biggest problem that Carrie faced when she got out of work was that she still had another four or five hours to kill before Tina and her brother came home. She studied real estate on the computer, paced around the apartment, watered the plants, tried to do anything that she could to stay busy. Sleep was out of the question, her nerves wouldn't allow that.

After a restless many hours, Carrie finally heard a key turning in the lock as Chris and Tina entered. He was carrying a box with Whitmore's written across the top of it. He walked into the kitchen and set it on the table with a smile on his face.

"Hi, Carrie. I had Hank whip you up a cheesecake. He said that he left the spit and hair out of it this time, but I don't know. How ya doing?" he asked.

Cheesecake was one of Carrie's weaknesses. Despite the comment that Chris had just made about any extra ingredients that Hank may have added, he made one of the best around. Carrie returned his smile. "You really know how to make a girl happy. Once you get settled and have a second, do you think that I could talk to you alone?" She turned to Tina. "It's nothing bad, don't worry, there's just a few things that I want to say to Chris."

"I'm fine. Just as long as I can have a piece of your cheesecake," Tina said. "It's one of my favorites."

"Sure, help yourself."

They left Tina in the kitchen and went to their bedroom. Once inside, Carrie closed the door behind her.

"What's on your mind, babe? Are you okay?" Chris asked.

"I'm fine. I've been doing a lot of thinking the last day or so. I imagine you and Tina have too. It's not about the sex thing, that was great, I'm sure you don't have any problems with that, do you?"

"Well, no. Last night was pretty amazing," Chris agreed. He was wondering where this was going.

"I've been going through our finances and looking at things out there, and there's some places in Ohio that I think we can afford with plenty to spare. Might not even have to get into what Mom and Dad left us. They're a lot cheaper than New York and the taxes are less, too. I want you to help me narrow it down and maybe we can get serious and go look at one, make an offer, you know?"

"That sounds great Carrie! They're all like old farms and stuff, I take it?" he asked.

"Yeah. Close enough to civilization to where we can find jobs, hopefully."

"Good. I've been thinking about work once we get out of here. I don't think I can stand working in an office for the rest of my life. Maybe I'd try something different, if I could."

"There's the issue of Tina," Carrie stated.

"Yeah, there's Tina," Chris agreed. He wasn't sure if he could stand the thought of leaving her behind, but he was going to wait and see what his sister thought. It was her little meeting, after all.

"Tina's in love with you. I saw how you two were together last night. I think that you might return that sentiment. Am I right?" she asked.

"I'd be lying if I said that I didn't have feelings for her. I love you more than anything, it's..."

"I know you do. It's complicated, I know. What you and I have is complicated enough. I was kind of hoping that we could make things a little less complicated, I don't think I did that by having Tina join us in bed. What I'm trying to say is that I want her to come with us," Carrie said.

"We can ask her. I have a feeling that she will, I mean, it's not like she has a lot going on here besides us. Neither do we, for that matter," he said. He was glad to hear that Carrie was thinking about trying to fit Tina into their lives, as messed up as that was. Maybe they could figure something out.

"Yeah. I want her to have our baby."

Chris was not thinking about babies at all, just what you had to do to make one. His jaw nearly hit the floor. "You what?"

"You know I can't have one. I really want to think about kids before we get too old to enjoy them. We'll be out of the city, and can you think of anyone better than Tina to have a child with? It would be perfect, Chris, it really would!"

"Man, that's something to think about, alright. It's definitely not anything that Tina and I have talked about. I don't know if she even wants to have kids, I mean I just don't know. We'll have to see what she says, she's not even twenty yet, she might not be ready for something like that."

"I know I can't make her do anything that she doesn't want to do. I can't make you do anything that you don't want to, either. It's just that I want it so bad. If you could just talk to her. Please?" Carrie asked. She felt relieved to finally get everything off of her chest that she had been wanting to say. She was still a long way from getting everything that she wanted, however.

Chris was more nervous now than what he was before he had went into the bedroom with his sister. He just wasn't sure how Tina would react if he was to spring an idea like that on her. The last thing that he wanted to do was scare her away, not to mention that he was scared himself. He didn't take fatherhood all that lightly.

"I have a say in this too, right? I mean since I'd be the father and all. You can't just tell Tina and I to make a baby because you want one, it doesn't work like that," Chris pointed out.

Did Carrie detect some animosity coming from her brother? She thought that it was the perfect plan and she wasn't prepared for any resistance. "I'm sorry. I've just been thinking about it a lot, and I thought that you wanted a baby, too. I guess that I was a little too caught up in my dream. I just thought how great it would be and I'm sorry." She sat heavily on the bed, dejected.

Chris put a hand on her shoulder. "Hey, don't be like that. I'm not saying that I don't want a kid, I do. I do. What I'm saying is that if Tina does agree to all this, that she's probably not just gonna deliver the baby and disappear. I mean, she's going to be the kid's mom, she's gonna be around for a long time."

"I don't want to just use her and get rid of her, Chris. I'm not saying that. I love Tina. Not the same way that I love you, it's hard to explain. I don't want to steal her kid and pretend that I'm the mother or anything like that. I know that I'd be Aunt Carrie and I'm fine with that. I just thought it was such a great idea, I got carried away with it. She probably wouldn't want to do anything like that, anyway. God." Carrie began rubbing her temples with both hands.

Chris frowned. He didn't want to shoot down Carrie's idea off hand, but they hadn't even discussed it with the key component, that being Tina. This wasn't just asking the girl for sex, it was more like a life-time commitment. "It is a great idea, it's just that it'll take all three of us to make it happen. Let's just go see what Tina thinks, okay? Besides, you look like you could use some cheesecake to get your smile back. Things will work out no matter what she says. We've got each other, we always have and we always will."

Tina rinsed her plate off in the sink and sat back down at the table. Whatever it was that they were talking about in there, it sure was taking a long time. She wasn't necessarily worried about it until they emerged from the bedroom and saw the look of dread on Carrie's face. Chris didn't look all that chipper, himself.

1...45678...14