From the City to Simmons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The little turd machine pooling blood onto the concrete in front of him was the one called Bobby. He was a bit less forthcoming with his answers than the first one had been; it was like pulling teeth. Literally.

Luke had told him, eventually, that even though the cops had taken some of his stuff, that most of it was hidden in his speakers at home. From that the boy sleuth had determined that his girlfriend Tina must have taken it, even though she wouldn't admit to it after beating her half to death. She seemed to think that Bobby had it. Jorge, though not Sherlock Holmes, was inclined to side with the girlfriend since Bobby was the one that knew the shit was there in the first place. Luke seemed to think that there was no way in the world that his most trusted friend would betray him in any way. Jorge did not lend himself to such notions.

Bobby, though still quite feeble in the head, was probably the mastermind of the plot. He had conceded that he and Luke had indeed gotten away with a large chunk of the product, but insisted that Luke was the one that was supposedly in charge of redistributing it and holding it. When he had heard that his partner was in lockup, he went to retrieve the stash, collecting all of Luke's possessions as a cover. By the time he realized that it wasn't there, he was unable to locate the girl.

Jorge was disappointed with Bobby. It took a long, long time to get that story out of him, and he just wasn't convinced that he was being truthful. Why sit around getting your insides pureed to eventually give up a girl that he had no real ties to? Was he trying to protect her? Not likely. More likely was that he was just trying to survive so that he could live to enjoy the spoils of his robbery. He was sure that Bobby had the shit stashed somewhere. He just would not give it up. Unfortunately, that happened sometimes, as well. Bobby may have realized that he was going to die anyway, so he wasn't giving away the location in order to prolong his doomed existence. If Jorge knew where it was, then bye-bye Bobby.

Giving every opportunity for Bobby to clear his conscience, Jorge had stayed with him for days. Sadly, it had gotten to the point where Bobby just wasn't making sense anymore. English was not Jorge's first language, but he was pretty sure that most of what Bobby was saying weren't real words. Then, the poor fellow stopped talking all together. Jorge hated having done all that work without anything of value to show for it. He took a couple of pictures, just to prove that he tried.

Sighing, Jorge put his phone back in his pocket. He would have to go talk to the girl, next. He'd been doing this job for a long time, and he was good at it. Although it was doubtful that the girlfriend would be able to shed any light on the situation, he was still obligated to pay her a visit. One of the things that he had learned, since he had been doing it so long, was that even though his instincts were almost always right, sometimes you got lucky. She might not have had anything to do with the dimwitted-duo's caper, but she still might know something.

*****

"Okay, so seven o'clock, flight to Columbus. From there, we pick up the car at the airport and head to the Holiday Inn at Freeport. Like a two hour drive. After we check in we meet the agent and check out a couple of houses. After that, there's a couple of places in town we can get dinner. The next day, we'll drive over to Simmons and meet with the agent there. We've got a bunch of places to look at there. Then..." Carrie was cut off.

"We got it, babe. Take a breath. It's all right here on the paper." It was the third time that they were going over the plan. Carrie and Tina had put forth an incredible effort during the preceding couple of days and had come up with a real estate tour that was sure to open their eyes to something. Chris was impressed, but he was tired of going over the same thing a thousand times. "I was thinking that at 2:43 on the afternoon of the second day that I may have to excuse myself and take a leak. Would that be okay, or should I plan on holding it?" he asked.

"Maybe you should just wear a diaper and go in your pants," Carrie suggested.

"Don't be a jerk, Chris. We worked hard on this," Tina added.

"I know that you have, and I'm pretty impressed. I'd never be able to put together something like this. I'm very proud of you both. The point is we have to stay flexible. If something goes wrong and the schedule gets messed up a little bit, I don't want you guys to get all uptight and fall apart."

"No one is going to fall apart, that's why we're going over the schedule. If we miss an appointment or something gets canceled, then we'll move on to the next thing on the list. If things go well, then we might even have a little time for fun," Carrie said.

"Oh good," Chris pouted. He hoped that they remembered that at least a small part of their trip was supposed to be their honeymoon.

They all had been a bit tense since the visit from Detective Lopes. Tina felt kind of like she was at fault for taking what should have been a happy time for them all and setting them instead on edge. She wanted the happy back. She placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Chris, honey, it will be fun. Have you ever even been to someplace like Ohio? There might even be some snow on the ground out there. We could even see some Amish people, and we can make fun of them like we do when they're on T.V."

That brought a small smile. "Yeah, I do like picking on people that I don't really know a whole lot about."

Carrie looked up at the clock. It was time for them to get moving if they wanted to keep their schedule for the evening. It was the big night. A trip to the fifteen-minute wedding shop and a dinner at Whitmore's. Things didn't get much more special than that. And they were going to be late unless they got underway shortly.

"I hate to say it," she began.

Chris turned to her, knowing what she was about to say. How much would she have to hate saying something before she really didn't say it?

"But we have to get moving to stay on schedule," she finished.

"Of course, my dear. Are we all ready for this?" Chris asked.

"Ready," acknowledged Tina. She wasn't the least bit excited about the paperwork that would make them legally married. As far as she was concerned, they were married when Chris had given her the engagement ring. They were going to wait and pick out wedding bands sometime in the future. Also something she was not worried about.

Chris was feeling more emotional about the whole situation. He was nervous as the realization began to strike him that marriage was a rather permanent thing. Of course there was divorce, but that was a messy, painful process. Having a wife would be a serious responsibility, for him it was basically like having two. He didn't know what to expect, and for some reason, he couldn't help but project all sorts of different disastrous outcomes in his mind. With his mind elsewhere, Carrie's touch on his back while they were walking through the chapel's parking lot startled him.

"Chris, honey, it'll be all right." She kissed him on the cheek. She could sense his trepidation.

He managed a small smile back at her. "Thank you."

Tina put a hand on his shoulder, noting the discomfort in his face. "You're gonna be a wonderful husband. Still sure you want to do this?"

"Yeah, yeah. Just getting hit with some butterflies, you know? Let's get in there and get this done."

Tina thought that was a good answer. She would have hated for Chris to become her second boyfriend in a row to end up beaten to death and thrown out in the desert.

Once they got in the building and the process began, the butterflies left and the magic of the moment seemed to dissipate. The ceremony was conducted by an elderly gentleman behind a counter that was framed with bullet-proof glass. He was dressed as though he had come straight from the set of Gunsmoke, and Chris suspected that he may have been more than a little intoxicated. Chris forked over the cash and they signed some papers. A copy for them and a copy for the state. Then it was over, man and wife.

"That wasn't so bad, was it?" Tina asked as they were getting back in the car. "You feeling better?"

"I feel fine, it wasn't bad at all. The drunken cowboy really made the butterflies go away," he replied.

"Well, I think you make a lovely couple. Let's go get a wedding burger," Carrie said. Tina and Chris didn't realize it, but everyone at the restaurant knew that they were coming. They thought they were just going to stop by and grab something to eat. Carrie had organized an actual party, complete with traditional wedding cake, and whatever else she was able to throw together in a couple of days. They had agreed that they were going to spend the least amount of money as possible, but Carrie thought that they deserved a real party. Besides, she thought it would be a nice wedding present, and Chris wasn't the only one who was able to squirrel some money away. What good would it do if she wasn't ever going to spend it on anything?

"Do you think Sid will charge us?" Tina asked.

"Probably. I was thinking we could just walk out, take our meal as a wedding present."

"Heh, we'll get fired."

Chris knew something was up as soon as he stepped out of the car. There was a sign on a pedestal by the front door. "Closed for Private Function".

"What the fuck? When have we ever closed for anything?" Tina asked.

"I don't know. How 'bout you, Carrie? You know anything about this?" Chris asked.

Carrie smiled. "Maybe. Just get your butts in there."

None of the three had a huge amount of friends outside of their respective places of work, but each had a few. Most all of them were there and let out a collective cheer when the newlyweds entered the building. Chris and Tina had to fend off congratulations and well wishes from all sides as they were ushered to a table by Cindy. There, they were seated alone while Carrie wandered off to check on all of the arrangements that she had made.

Though neither Chris nor Tina had really wanted a reception, they made the most of it and enjoyed themselves. They were treated to some of Hank's finest burgers and sipped champagne and made silly poses while they were being photographed cutting the cake. Thanks to a DJ, they were even able to have a wedding dance. After a few songs, Chris was able to get a dance with his sister.

"I can't believe you put all this together. Can't argue about who the master planner is in the family," he said while they were moving to a slow tempo.

"I couldn't help myself. I thought it could be like my present to you," she replied.

"I think it's great. You picked a good spot."

"Heh, I thought it would be easy enough to get you guys to come here. We're gonna have to wrap things up in a bit, though. I only got the place for three hours. Sid likes you guys, but not as much as he likes the bar rush."

"Figures. Look at that pile of presents we got. Think they'll fit in the car?"

"Maybe. I don't know. I'm surprised how many people showed up."

"They wouldn't have if it wasn't for you. This is your party, too, you know. I love you, babe."

"You better," she replied with a grin.

When the dancing was over, Chris and Tina mingled with everyone. Of course they all wanted to know where they were headed on their honeymoon, and they all got the same answer: Miami. No mention was made of their plans of totally moving out of town soon after.

Hank found Chris shortly before everyone was about ready to bounce from the party. He gave his hand a mighty shake.

"That was some good food, Hank."

"Hey, that's what I do," Hank replied. He reached into his pocket and withdrew a small vial, handing it to Chris. "I got you a little something for your honeymoon. That shit's powerful, I wouldn't take more than one unless you plan on entertain' all the ladies that you meet down there." Hank advised.

Chris looked at the vial with some skepticism. It contained six rather large tablets. "What exactly is this, Hank?"

"Magic, my brother. A little bottle of magic. One of those and your pecker won't go soft even if gets cut off. Gives you a little more feelin' to what you're dealin', too."

"Well, let's hope that it stays attached. Is this shit safe?"

"They ain't exactly approved by the FDA, if that's what you mean. But trust me, if you want to give your girl a night she won't forget, it's the stuff."

"Thanks, Hank. I'm sure Tina will thank you, too." Chris didn't really know what to think of the gift, but he wasn't just going to toss it away, either. It was intriguing and potentially rather useful. If anyone knew about things like that, it would be Hank.

Eventually, the final 'goodbyes' were said and the last hand was shaken. The night was growing old by the time they had lugged their haul of wedding presents up the stairs and were safely inside the apartment. They were admiring the pile of spoils that they had on the coffee table in their living room.

"Should we open them?" Chris wondered allowed.

"Let's save them until we get back from our trip," Tina suggested.

"You've more patience than me, I want to see what you got," Carrie said.

"I think it would be more fun to wait. It'll give us something to look forward to when we get home. What do you think, Chris?"

"If you want to wait, then that's fine with me, babe. There's something I want to show you guys, get your opinion." He pulled the vial of pills out and showed the girls, explaining what all Hank had told him.

"Very interesting," Carrie said. Tina just giggled.

"So, should I use one, see what it does?" Chris asked.

"Well, it is our wedding night. Hank wouldn't give you anything too dangerous, right?"

"I, for one, think that you're man enough without something like that, but it's up to you. It might be interesting to see what that thing of yours would be like on steroids. You sure you don't want to wait for the trip?" Carrie asked.

"Heh. I don't want to take these things through the airport. I don't really even know what they are, I don't want to get busted with them. I haven't been on a plane since I was a little kid, I have no idea what it's like these days."

"Take one, don't take one, it's up to you. I can tell you one thing, I'm going to go get out of these clothes and freshen up a little. I'll be ready to consummate this marriage in about ten minutes." Tina patted Chris on the back and began walking off toward the bathroom.

Carrie handed her brother a bottle of water. "Just take one. I know you want to. All the cool kids are doing it."

Chris let out a nervous chuckle and consumed one of the tablets. He'd soon find out what Hank had gotten him into. Hopefully, it wasn't going to be a ride in an ambulance. Carrie sat on the couch and flipped the television on.

"Aren't you coming to bed?"

"I figure you and your bride would want a little privacy."

"That doesn't seem right, not if you want to come in. We said that things weren't going to change. You went through all the trouble of that great party, I don't even know how you had time to plan it. I don't want you to be left out of anything."

Carrie half-smiled at her brother. "You and Tina just got married, for goodness sakes. You're allowed to have a little time alone with her, you never have before. It's fine, honey, it is. Besides, if that pill works that way that Hank said it would. you ought to have plenty left in the tank for me. I'll be in after a while, okay?"

"You're an amazing woman, Carrie."

"I know. Now go before I change my mind and want to keep you all to myself." Chris smiled and went off to their bedroom at her urging. Carrie was smiling, too. It was a little tough to think of Chris having sex without her, but she had decided as soon as the two got married that they deserved to be together alone for a while. She wasn't the sex police and if the three of them were going to be spending the rest of their lives together, there would be times when there would only be two of them together at once. She knew that she wouldn't have a problem being alone with Chris, that was for sure. That rotten old jealous pang was creeping up again, but she was doing a decent job of beating it back. If this was going to work, she would have to.

Chris waited in the bedroom for his bride, stripping most of his clothing and sitting on the edge of the bed. He wasn't feeling any different, so he assumed that the pill hadn't kicked in yet. He was reflecting upon his good fortune to have two beautiful women that loved him the way that they did when Tina came into the room.

Tina was wearing a sexy little outfit that she had picked out just for the occasion. Nothing over the top, just a blue, silky bra and matching low-cut panties. She was smiling, as was he as he stood from the bed to greet her. She walked over to him and slipped her arms up and around the back of his neck.

"You look incredible, Tina. I still can't believe how lucky I am."

"I'm pretty lucky, too. Where's Carrie?"

"She's gonna give us a little space. Being our wedding night, and all."

"She's so sweet. We'll have to do something really nice for her when we get a chance. That was a nice party."

"She is, and it was. I took one of the pills that Hank gave me. Get ready to call 911."

"It won't come to that, I hope."

Conversation time was over. Their lips came together and kissed. Gently at first, then with more urgency. His hands slid down her back and massaged the blue fabric of her panties against the wonderful, soft flesh of her ass. She moaned with his touch and began to slide slowly down the front of him. She continued until she was on her knees, taking his boxers down with her. His erect member was leveled somewhere around her forehead. She wrapped a hand around it, still impressed with his size after having seen it quite a few times. If anything, it seemed a bit larger than she remembered. She kissed his thighs as she imparted soft, tickling strokes.

"I haven't said anything before, but you have an incredible cock. And now, it's mine." She licked up from the bottom of his shaft and then took it into her mouth.

Chris released a groaning sigh and set his legs to a more comfortable standing position. He wasn't going to correct what she had just said about his penis. Technically, it was only about a third hers. Some of it belonged to Carrie. He still wanted to think that a piece of it was his own. For now though, for what she was doing, Tina could say whatever she liked. He didn't know if it was the pill starting to take effect or what, but the sensations he was receiving were somewhere near the top of the charts.

"Oh, that feels amazing, Tina," he hissed, looking down at her. She smiled back up at him from around his cock and took him deep into her throat. He didn't want to think about how she might have gotten so good at it, but she was good at it, and at the moment, that was all that mattered. "Holy shit." There was definitely something more going on down there than what was normal.

Tina was taking some pride in the pleasure that she was providing for her new groom. Though he was rather large, she knew what she was doing. She fucked him with her mouth, making loud gurgling noises as she picked up the pace. Sloppy strings of saliva dripped down over his testicles and down her chin.

Chris wasn't used to such oral treatment. He had never been deep-throated like that before, it felt as though his penis was being engulfed by a soft, orgasm-inducing vice. It was mind blowing, and after just a few minutes, something else was going to blow. "I'm gonna cum, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum," he sighed.

Tina didn't stop, she instead went faster. She felt his body tense and the first blast of semen rocket against the back of her throat. She was forced to pull off of him to swallow, more of his load landing on her upper lip and around the base of her nose as she did. Regaining her breath, she milked the last of him out while he whimpered with his release. She smiled up at him as he finished and was released from her mouth.

1...7891011...14