From the City to Simmons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm-mm," was the reply.

Chris could last no longer and began to spray his load into his sister. He slowed his pace as he emptied his balls, looking at Tina's face as he did. The girl was wearing a wicked grin while she stared into his sister's eyes. She spoke again.

"Why don't you take a break from that and lay here on your back," she suggested. Carrie complied, sliding away from her brother and then up to lay next to Tina. Tina kissed her on the lips and she felt the younger girl's fingers rubbing softly around the entrance to her vagina. "Chris has made you all messy."

Chris joined the two on the bed. Carrie looked as though she was really digging the 'girl on girl' thing. Tina, he didn't really even recognize Tina. Where did this filthy talking little vixen come from? When she rolled from Carrie to him, delivering a smiling kiss, he spoke.

"So where did you get that dirty mouth young lady?" he asked.

"Born with it, I guess. Was it too much?"

"You're fine, baby." He glanced over at Carrie. She was laying with her eyes closed, lazily circling a couple of fingers around her breast. "It may have been too much for Carrie. She's in a sex coma." Carrie grinned ever so slightly.

"You might have had something to do with that," Tina replied. "Have anything left for me?" She wrapped a hand around his semi-erect penis.

It would seem as though he did. He pulled Tina close enough for a hungry kiss, closing his eyes and enjoying the feeling of her tits crushing against his chest. Chris didn't know if he was man enough to satisfy two women at once for the rest of his life, but if it was going to be anything like this, then he was going to die trying.

She slid on top of him, reaching down to line him up with her. After Carrie's licking, she was more than ready for his cock. What Carrie had done had felt wonderful, but she still hadn't cum yet. Chris was what she needed. Watching him drill his sister only moments before was pretty intense, and now he was inside of her. On their new bed that was big enough for all three of them. They were sharing something special and it was the best feeling in the world.

She didn't like things as quick and rough as Carrie, as much as she liked watching it. She took her time riding Chris, enjoying the look on his face as she brought him pleasure, eventually bringing herself to a long, slow, climax. Chris made her roll over after that and finished inside of her while they were in the missionary position.

Carrie had been fingering herself while watching all this take place and was soon having her second orgasm. Together, they lay on the new bed and recovered.

"I declare this bed broken in," Chris said, breaking the silence.

"I feel broken in," Tina said, reverting to her sexy giggle.

"I do, too," agreed Carrie. "I hope we didn't stain up the new mattress. I'll try not to forget those sheets."

Chris wasn't thinking about the mattress or lack of sheets. "I love you guys."

Carrie had to get cleaned up and go to work, as much as she would have liked to stay home and be lazy. Chris was enjoying his normal nap time, Tina was about to as well, she was just throwing a robe on after stepping from the shower when she heard a banging on the door. She looked through the peephole to see a detective on the other side. It was the same fellow that she had spoken with at the hospital and a couple of times after that. She invited him in.

Chris had only just closed his eyes when he had heard the knocking on the door. He had thought about just going back to sleep, but figured he ought to at least see who it was, especially when he could hear a man's voice. They weren't expecting any visitors. He threw on some clothes to make himself presentable and went to investigate.

"There's the lucky man," the detective said extending his hand. Chris shook it, trying to remember the guy's name. He had encountered him briefly at the hospital.

"I am a lucky man, that's for sure. I'm sorry Detective, I don't recall your name, I'm terrible with things like that."

"Lopes. I was just telling Tina here that we have some new information that I wanted to share with her." Detective Lopes looked at Chris as though he was expecting something.

"Oh, uh, do you want me to go back to the bedroom?" he asked.

"No, whatever you have to say you can say it in front of Chris. I don't want to keep anything from him," Tina said.

"Fine then. We found your boyfriend, Luke."

"Oh, thank god. So he's gonna stay in jail this time, right?" Tina asked.

"Not exactly, he's dead. Someone beat him to death and took him out to the desert. His remains were recovered a few days ago."

"Jesus." Chris uttered. It was the kind of thing that you saw on television when someone rubbed a mobster the wrong way.

"He probably won't be meeting Jesus," Tina said. "Had it been long, you know, since he was killed?" It was surprising to her to hear that he had been murdered, but the news didn't come as a complete shock. She just assumed that he was dumb enough to where the cops would catch him before something like that happened. Besides, she couldn't think of a better person to be murdered. Who did she know that deserved it more than Luke?

"Don't know for sure. Probably not that long. A week perhaps. We know about the drugs and you told us about him owing people money. Can you think of anything at all that would help us figure out who these 'people' are?"

"I really can't. The only thing I know is that he wanted his speakers because he said that's where the rest of the drugs were. And like I told you before, his friend Bobby come over and got all of his stuff. I never had anything to do with his friggin' coke habit, I hated it. I hated how he acted when he was using it and I hated how he acted when he didn't have it and wanted it. I don't know where he got it from or who he did it with. Except for Bobby. They were pretty tight, I'm pretty sure he would know something about it."

"Right, well, we're having a hard time finding this Bobby. Any idea where he might be? Maybe his last name?"

Chris wasn't liking the detective's tone.

"The last time that I saw Bobby was when I was throwing Luke's shit into his van. I have no idea what his last name is. I tried to stay away from the creepy bastard. I'm not gonna lie, I'm happy that the fucker's dead. I didn't do it, though, and I have no idea who did."

"I see. Well, if you think of anything else, you've got my card. And please, if you see Bobby or anyone out of the ordinary hanging around, give me a call. Even if you think that it's probably nothing." Lopes began to walk back to the door.

"Hey, wait a second. Is she in danger? Are people gonna come after her or something?" Chris asked.

"It's doubtful, but I don't know who we're dealing with or what all Luke was involved in. If he owed money, a lot of money, to the wrong people, then they would want it back. If he didn't have it, say if someone took it from him, then they would look elsewhere."

"Jesus." Chris uttered for the second time.

"But you guys probably don't have anything to worry about. Good luck with the wedding. That's quite a ring, by the way. Must have set you back a pretty penny."

Lopes departed, leaving a foul taste to the air. Tina shut the door behind him and locked it. "What a dick," she spat.

"Yeah."

"He was making it sound like I was making up the whole thing. Like I took Luke's drugs or his money or something. Like Bobby wasn't even real."

"Yeah, I don't like what he was saying at all. You know how many plates I had to clean to buy that ring? How many hours my ass had to endure stuck in that little freakin' cubicle?"

"Fuck! Should we be worried?" Tina asked.

"Well, not about the cops, I wouldn't think. I'm pretty sure that you didn't steal anything from Luke, and you sure as hell didn't take him out to the desert and beat him to death. I didn't either, though that's probably what he deserved. I'm worried about what Lopes said about people looking for their money. I don't want anything to happen to you."

"Why would anyone be after me?" she asked, biting her bottom lip.

"The same reason Luke attacked you. They think that you're the one who took the shit. They either can't find Bobby or he somehow convinced him that he didn't do it."

"Well if the cops can't find Bobby, maybe it's because the other people did," Tina reasoned.

"That's true. Kind of makes sense. Whatever's going on, let's just keep our eyes open. I won't let anything happen to you, I promise. Besides, we have Carrie on our side, she's like a ninja. She can rip their balls off before they even have a chance to beg for mercy."

Tina put her arms around Chris and held him tight. "I love you, Chris. If anything does happen to me, I want you to know that I really, truly love you."

"Nothing's gonna happen, kid." Deep down, he was uneasy, not quite as sure as he was trying to sound.

"I hope that whatever they did to Luke fucking hurt, because he deserved it. Even from the fucking grave he's making me miserable."

Chris returned the embrace and rocked her gently back and forth. "I don't want one of my girls to be miserable." He kissed the top of her head. "How are you and Carrie doing looking for places?"

"Oh, I don't know. We've got a bunch of them. We're working on a list to narrow it down, so we can visit some of them."

"I don't think that I can do any sleeping right now. Why don't I put on some coffee and you and I can work on that list? Did you happen to tell anyone where we planned on going? Think about it."

Tina did think about it. Everyone at the restaurant knew that Chris and Tina were pretty close. They all knew that he was someday planning on buying a house in the country. She had never mentioned anything about them getting married or that they were beginning to get serious about Ohio.

"I haven't told anybody anything about Ohio."

"Good. Let's keep it that way."

"They're gonna know when we get married and go on our honeymoon. If they ask where we're going should I tell them it's a secret?"

Chris thought for a moment. "No, the girls are nosy. If we tell them it's a secret, that will only make them want to find out even more. Let's not give them anything to snoop about. We can say we're going to a spa in Miami or something. Tell them you always wanted to go to a nude beach."

Tina brightened a bit at his attempt at humor. "I'm not gonna tell 'em that. That does kind of sound like fun, though. Okay, we'll use Miami. I should call Carrie."

They finally let each other go. Chris went to make coffee while Tina called his sister. Carrie didn't take the news about the police visit very well; she wanted to come home and stand guard duty. Tina eventually calmed her down and told her of the new plan so that the three of them could keep their stories straight. Carrie insisted that she talked to her brother before she hung up.

"Yeah?" he answered.

"Listen to me, Chris. Don't let that girl out of your sight. Do you understand?"

"I won't, we're probably just getting all worked up over nothing."

"You know what happens to people who say things like that? They end up out in the desert with buzzards pecking their guts out."

Chris shivered at the thought. "Calm down, now."

"No, you listen. You keep your eyes open and your guard up until this crap gets sorted out. You call that cop back and you show him every bank statement and every pay stub that we've got and convince him that we had nothing to do with this shit. If there are people looking for Tina, then they need to focus on that, not wonder if you were involved. They're probably not gonna spend a lot of time worrying about what happened to an asshole like Luke, but if we're all they've got, they're gonna waste time looking at us. Do you understand me?"

"I do. I understand, Carrie."

"Do you want me to come home?"

"No, don't do that. We'll be okay," he reassured her. He felt similar to when he was little and being scolded by his father.

"Okay. I want you to call me when you get to work, and when you get out of work. I'll call when I get home."

"Okay, we will."

"I love you and I want you to be safe. Please."

"I love you, too, and we will. I promise."

Chris ended the call and gave the phone back to Tina.

"Well," he began, "I have new orders from the boss."

*****

Chris had done what he was told by his sister and contacted Detective Lopes. He came back to the apartment, rather irritated that he couldn't have just gotten the information from Chris the first time he was there. He relaxed, however, when he realized how sincere and how scared the two were. Having listened to the story of how Chris had worked two jobs for years and wanted nothing more than to get out of the city with his bride to be and his sister to start a family, he sympathized with their concerns. Unfortunately he had nothing further to add. The police would continue to hunt for the elusive Bobby and try to figure out who pulled the plug on Luke. At least this time when he left, Chris felt like the guy was on his side.

By the time that the two of them arrived at Whitmore's that night, they were feeling like they were nothing but bundles of raw, exposed nerves. Every car that they passed on the street was a possible threat, as well as every guy that walked into the restaurant. Chris didn't even like being in the kitchen while Tina disappeared from his sight and delivered food.

Tina's ring was immediately spotted by Erin, and she and Cindy were soon drooling all over it. They hammered her with questions about the pending wedding and future plans. Chris was a little more fortunate when it came to that sort of thing, but he still had Hank to contend with.

"I knew you two were probly datin', but I didn't expect you to tie the knot," he began.

"Yeah, well, life's short, you know. I figured what the hell?" Chris replied.

"That it is, brother. You know, a girl like Tina prolly has some wild oats to sow before she settles down. Know what I mean?" Hank was staring directly at Tina's ass as she carried a tray out to the dining area. "If you want, I could give her my number if she's got anything to work out of her system."

Chris followed his gaze. "That's kind of you, Hank, but I think she'll be sowing whatever oats that she has back on old Rancho de Chris." He knew that Hank couldn't help but be a pig. It was one of the things that he liked about him. "Besides, you wouldn't know what to do with something like that."

Hank laughed. "I bet I could figure something out. What's up with you, anyway? You haven't said hardly two words all night. If I just proposed to my girl, I'd want the world to know about it."

"I haven't gotten any rest since I gave her the ring this morning. I'm exhausted," Chris replied with a shy grin.

Hank laughed again. "I hear that."

They both made it through the night mindful of Carrie's instructions to keep their guards up, though neither one of them detected any threats. When they got back home, both their minds and bodies were yearning for the comfort of the new bed. Carrie had other ideas, wanting them to go over more real estate with her. They had tried for a while, but eventually they had to give it a rest. Tina put an end to it.

"Carrie, babe, I know you're trying to speed this process along, and I know we need to come up with a plan for places to look at, but we'll have to work on it more tomorrow. Poor Chris can't keep his eyes open, and I'm not far behind. It won't do us any good for us all to be exhausted," she said.

"I know, but I just don't know what else to do. I'm worried about you, worried about us. I'd feel so much better once we get a solid plan to get our asses out of here," Carrie replied.

"I know you're worried, and I love you for that. And I'm so sorry that you two are part of my mess. You guys don't deserve it, and I probably don't deserve you. Maybe I should just stay someplace else for a while, until the police catch whoever's out there."

"Don't you even dare to think of something like that! You're not going anywhere," Chris shouted.

"Okay, okay, we're all tired. Our nerves are shot. Let's get some rest, okay? Whatever we have to do to keep you safe, we'll do it. We're family now, Tina. We won't let anything happen to you," Carrie assured her.

Tina was calmed and warmed by the support of Carrie and her brother, though she would have felt a heck of a lot better if she didn't have the whole mess to worry about in the first place. They made their way to the bedroom for a much needed rest. Carrie had the bed made, having gotten new bedding like she had said that she would. Tina and Chris got into the bed and under the covers first. Carrie came into the room last carrying a small box that contained a .45 caliber semi-automatic pistol. She tucked it under her side of the bed.

"What's that?" Tina asked. Chris knew what it was.

"Security." Carrie didn't visit the range as much as she used to, but there was no doubt that she knew how to use what was in the box. If someone was going to get in the bedroom, they would either have to cut the bars off the windows or break down the door. Either method they chose, they would end up with several holes ventilating their bodies when they were done.

*****

Jorge wiped the side of his shoe off on the pant leg of the bloody sack of garbage on the floor in front of him. There was a new stench in the air, the little bastard had shit himself. They did that sometimes. The narcotics trade was a messy business, part of that was cleaning up after guys like Luke and Bobby.

The two of them combined didn't have enough working brain cells to warrant a position of any real responsibility, but they did have their positions. Selling cocaine was risky, but getting large quantities from across the border was even more risky these days. That's where people like Bobby and Luke came in. They would go meet the mules that actually came across the border and taxi the stuff further into the country. They were both citizens of the state with valid driver's licenses and a vehicle that the authorities weren't looking for. They wouldn't stand out on the roads, in other words. They were also expendable, knowing very little of the actual operation so if they did get caught they had next to nothing that they could rat about.

One of the problems when it came to guys like Luke and Bobby was that no matter how loyal they seemed, no matter how many threats and assurances that were leveled against them, they would inevitably find a way to fuck things up. These two did it on their very first try. Tied for the record, you could say. They decided, with their combined I.Q. of less than the average human's body temperature, that they would cut the product with enough baby laxative to make it only useful if you needed to have a good bowel movement. They resealed the packages, made the drop, and kept a couple of hundred thousand dollars worth of uncut cocaine for themselves.

A couple of things gave away the scheme of the two would-be master criminals. First of all, the packages sent from the supplier had clearly been opened and tampered with. They contained junk. Secondly, neither one of the two had waited around to get paid for making the drop. One of them was arrested the very next night with enough pure coke on him to kill a blue whale. The other one skipped town.

What to do if you were a major drug runner and you just got ripped off by a couple of boneheads? Call someone you can trust, like your old buddy Jorge. The chances were slim that you would get the drugs or the money that they were worth back, but in the absence of that, revenge was something to be settled for. Guys like Jorge would make good on promises of torturous slow-death or the murder of an entire family. Sometimes, he would even recoup some of the losses for you. Sometimes there were quick results, sometimes it would take a bit of patience. Either way, after Jorge was called, there were results.

1...678910...14