All Comments on 'Fuck Abercrombie & Fitch'

by kara_love

Sort by:
  • 52 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sequel

A college graduate engineer would make a rational decision and dump this girl. Let's have a sequel doing that. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

God damn I am sick of reading about wimps in this fucking category. Why don't you tell in the second chapter how he blows his brains all over the bathroom because he is such a fucking pussy! Sick of reading about pussies in all these fucking stories!!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This author......

gets off on betrayal and cheating judging by her other stories so I won't be reading any more of her stuff. Love erotica but betrayal and the people who get off on it really suck!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Damn

Another wimp tale. I'm getting sick of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Abercrombie was sexy

I can somewhat relate to this story as my fiancé, then gf, worked at Abercrombie for a few years and there definitely is sex in the air. My fiancé is extremely innocent though as I have been her first for everything so from time to time I fantasize about her being naughty and one thing when she worked there was that I got off on fantasizing about the numerous amount of guys that I'm sure were flirting with her, whether it be customers or her model like coworkers. She even had a few hot female coworkers whom she told me thought she was attractive and invited her to lingerie parties! Of course I could never convince her sweetness to attend but every time she left for work in that tight little outfit I couldn't even begin to imagine what people were yearning to doing to my shy little lady. Also helps that she had to be extra perky and fun at work by speaking cheerfully, smiling and dancing. She became a new woman at work and it was fun to think she teased a few guys and girls every now and then ;)

nakdsubnakdsubalmost 11 years ago
Gad!...

Just more trash; I would never have read it but it had four stars; HOW?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Re: Abercrombie was sexy

Great that is all the world needs a closet cuck in waiting. Get your head examined!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
re: Re: Abercrombie was sexy

Great, another asshole who doesn't like people having a different opinion.

<P>

Generally, it's those who defend a story like this that slam others for daring to think differently, but all you did was show there are assholes on all sides.

<P>

Ya like the story? Fine. Ya don't like the story? Fine. Comment on the story.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
Wimp?

Granted, Sweetie is NOT a wife, but they ARE in a committed (?) relationship and cohabiting! Close enough. AND Sweetie has become 'adventuresome!' Therefore, these meet my (big whoops!) criteria for LW!

Sweetie seems to have resolved her relationship problem with her "asshole" manager! Without troubling BoyFriend's pretty little head about the minor details of her solution! Apparently, her attempt to convince her Boss that she had a BF that he might have to contend with did NOT work too well!

This is now TOTALLY on her. Is BF a wimp? Maybe! Nothing in this story speaks to that issue. Perhaps later that very evening in a sequel! He didn't break down the A&F door or break the window to stop the action. Smart move! A&F generally is on good terms with Law Enforcement and have great property-damage lawyers! Sweetie is an adult who MAY (herself) have a 'harassment suit' against A&F...BF has NO standing in that! Sweetie may have, instead, decided to 'relax and enjoy it!' BF likewise has NO standing in that! Boss may have gone from 'hard to swallow' to 'HARD, to swallow!'

BF has simple choices to consider...a) share the riches...silently or grumpily or with gusto; b) confront Sweetie with ultimatum regarding Boss...file protest, kick him in nuts, quit her job, whatever... ; c) kick her out of apartment and his life!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
LW is not a girl friend, Cuck is a fetish, put in right category get better ratings.

there are two ways to treat this after we realize it didnt take a week to ruin her

First she willing does his at work for her manager and she is nothing more than a whore/prostitute. Or she does this unwilling and she has a sexual harassment case with he company and a rape case against Mark. Whether her BF is a gay Cuck or not has nothing to do with what she chose to do. After each person no matter what is responsible for their own actions.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 11 years ago
Incomplete

Not finished, whats yje point of the story? Boyfriends likes sharing? Boyfriend gonna walk? What's the motivating factor for the slut girlfriend?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
nice

really nice, why don't sell yourself to a brothel in Mexico. You would get fucked finally and we never hear from you such bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Digusting...

Just another poorly written cuckold wimp story. Disgusting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
going nowhere

1 star do not have a zero

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wow

No one told me today was piece of shit story day, I would have skipped all this putrid shit. What a awful little drivel, are you retarded or just a little slow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
No.

One well placed kick and Mark goes down. The girlfriend goes too. Whats the point of this story? Dont bother with 2, he cant redem himself.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 11 years ago
needs more plot

Putting the wimp/cuck issue aside, the story needed work. At a minimum an editor to correct the grammer/spell check. Really,though it needed a lot more plot, or at least drama. we get very little of what's going on in her head. Seeing the cheating going on through the window is a common cleche, but a mall window? Certainly a suspension of belief on the part of the reader. So no drama, not much action, and the plot is:

She got a job, the boss started to control her, and had her service him (which she enjoyed) and the boyfriend enjoyed the humiliation (if in fact he even felt that),

See the problem? .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Got news for you ,,Mark would have been laid out cold on the floor with his nuts kicked so hard he'd be wearing them for glasses for a week, and the whore girl friend would have had a broken jaw and been kicked in the cunt so hard her pussy lips would be hanging on her ears for a week

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Get video, and send it to corporate!

Why should this guy have to "prove himself" and end up either in jail or the hospital? Just record it, and send it to A&F headquarters. Most companies take a dim view of managers having sex with underlings. Oh, and kick the stupid bitch out. Who knows how many girls that jackass tags each day/week? No one is worth STDs.

kara_lovekara_lovealmost 11 years agoAuthor

I can always count on readers of this section to post angry rants about cuckold stories. I'm definitely writing a second chapter to this story now!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 11 years ago
@kara

Do YOU really believe you wrote a cuckold story?

BoyFriend MAY become a wimp, if you fashion YOUR Ch2 that way, but at this point he has done nothing but collect evidence about his Sweetie's proclivities. He had NO right or obligation to do anything in response to his Sweetie's consensual behavior with her boss!

I am curious about which of the options I posited (or one I didn't anticipate) you will opt for. Your delight in irritating troll readers DOES provide a huge hint!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What a fucking little slut.

Loved it. 5*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
@Kara

Are you seeking a wimp husband? Any special qualifications? Small dick? Sadomasochistic submissive? Or are you looking for a slave?

Don't embarrass yourself. Don't write to piss people off. Write for yourself.

Just one bitter man's opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Tell corporate....... ha ha ha

This is A & F telling corporate would get her a promotion to head office where she could continue this behaviour. The manager would likely get a bonus for finding the slut. After all, A&F is douche bag central.

kara_lovekara_lovealmost 11 years agoAuthor
@betrayedbylove

I do write for me, but for this story, it's also fueled by angst of readers who's most popular tag is cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What was the point?

Technically pretty well written, a couple of awkward sentences notwithstanding. A flash-story with little flash. The point of the story eludes me.....was it meant to be a stroke-story? Not sexy enough for that. Was it meant to churn the guts? Not enough development for that. Instead, it was a gad-fly tale; just enough impotent frustration on the part of the boyfriend to annoy the reader. Not enough meat on the bones of this tale to really induce cringes.

BTTapBTTapalmost 11 years ago
OK

Well-written. Not my bag. Can't figure out what kind of story it's supposed to be. Not sure it would appeal to anyone particularly, but you have 7 favorites already, so what do I know? (Obviously, not too much). To me, thre are two elements of this story that were really good: the way the customers talked about the girlfriend in the store (we are pigs); and the irony of the girlfriend being a women's studies major. I had some experiences with those types in college and shortly thereafter. I, for one, couldn't maintain a serious relationship with them (though I tried with one, much to our mutual displeasure), but the non-lesbians were usually pretty good for a fuck, especially when they found me to be a bit of an asshole (which came naturally enough to me). Rang true. That element was excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
1*

Same shit, different day. How does this fit into loving wives? They aren't married.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Correct category

To anon commentors: Loving Wives is for cheating partners. Read the story tag people ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what is on your mind?

Given the bio on this author, she is a young woman 18-22. Is this her fantasy? Does it get her off to humiliate a man? To lie, and cheat on her man? What is this? Weird. If she has a man, he should be wary. This is the fantasy of a strange and warped woman. Certainly not marriage material. Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
DIDN'T LIKE!

While the girl might be cute, did not like the smirky Mark character one little bit. Also, it did not add, but subtracted from the story.-Eatandbemerry

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Whereas I love how this series is developing and can't wait for it to escalate!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Awesome

The boyfriend in this story is exactly my fantasy... keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
another wimp

nuff said...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Douche meet mr baseball bat

Say goodbye to your kneecaps.

user110user110over 9 years ago
PUSSY

god i wish i could find somebody that weak. i'd take more than his gf.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
her side

Dang, i really want to read jess's side of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Abercrombie was sexy!

Maybe a scene where she has to stock and straighten shelving behind a display table. That way, she has to reach and stretch and her ass is on great display. So, in other words, extend the middle period sexiness without overdoing it and, admittedly, this can be a fine line to walk.

And her boss does this kind of thing occasionally, but not often enough to be blatant. And maybe he makes an off-hand comment about spanking, and somehow that really flips her switch. And then there's something she's going to be held to accountable for, but which is not really her fault. Maybe she's late twice in one week, the second for reasons largely outside her control. But all the same, as a new employee within her first 90 days, standard practice is for her to be placed on probation. With a subtle catch in her voice and the beginning of color in her cheeks, she herself is the one to bring up the possibility of spanking . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
ton of possibilities!

I kind of like the below idea that she reluctantly agrees to a spanking, especially with the added humiliation that she has to ask for it herself. Could make for one hot scene.

But it would be a different story. And heck, I like your story like it is. Please don't be swayed by the naysayers. Keep writing the stories you think are best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love that bobbing blonde head!!!

I could see it coming, but I didn't know Jess would fall so far so soon! Good set-up and good pay-off. Very nicely done, and a fun story! I can see it be written quickly which I think is the best way to write. And I very much agree with the person who said she faced a situation where she had a boss who at first controlled her, and then expected her to service him. Plus, Mark is a lot like her boyfriend, only a more extreme physical specimen.

Now, this I say as an older brother with a younger sister, a quote "bad" girl never would have fallen for it! I mean, if she had heard her Aunt or a friend of her mother talk a bunch of wild shit, she would have known that, yes, a crush on the boss can be a great fantasy, but is perhaps best a line not crossed. It's usually a medium mistake. Doesn't mean your a bad person, but a medium mistake, most of the time let's say.

All the same, screw reality. Great fantasy. Please keep writing.

If he asks her, that's one thing. If he does a lot of bullshit, he may have to answer to me her brother. Sometimes a friend and I intimidating the boss, sometimes officially reporting it, sometimes a fair fistfight with someone Mark's own size who's just a little bit better fighter.

But it is a hot fantasy, and that's the tension.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
AN ENGINEER AND A CLERK

fix it of fuck it. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Her side

I would love the same story but from Jess's point of view!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
She wants to suck some cock!

Her boss is a lot like her boyfriend, just a more extreme physical specimen. She is both repulsed by him and attracted to him at the same time. Oh, the fucking tension she must feel!

And she resolves it like the good girl she is. She's not going to fuck him, but she is going to suck his cock. And once she's there. I mean, once she's unzipping his pants and that big cock is springing up, it's just irresistible. Her mouth is getting wet before she even starts to take that big plumhead in!

Guys fool around, too. Don't be a fucking hypocrite and say that girls can't.

And some people are naturally monogamous and more power to them. But not everyone is.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
Time to throw her ass out

Commenters who approved of this are idiots. Mark is probably swimming with STDs. Who would want to keep a dirty skank like her around? Out the door and goodbye. Mark doesn't owe him anything but if someone touched me the way he did, I would break all of his fingers one at a time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Jess needs wild night out with girlfriends!!!

I mean, where the girls are talking some shit about finding a stud and sucking some cock. And they talk about sucking some Asian cock, or this younger guy with friends who looks like he's just barely 21 and probably has a fake fucking ID, or this guy in his forties who's probably divorced and wouldn't he just love a gal in her twenties to suck his cock and give him a right, proper blowjob.

Now, the gals probably aren't going to do any of this but that's not the point.

They are out on the town having a great time, and Jess or one of the others just might, and that adds a charge to the whole evening. Maybe one of them shows the others some flavored condoms, blueberry, vanilla, banana, and Oh, how the gals laugh about this. But it does make the possibility more likely and more real that one of them might actually do it.

And Jess might not feel so trapped that she's obsessing and lusting after her boss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantasy is Fantasy

And fantasy kind of needs to be edgy and breaking of the rules in order to work.

Okay, so she’s crushing on her boss, so be it.

RanDog025RanDog025about 5 years ago
SUCKY STORY!

I HATE THESE CUCKOLD STORIES.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
This section of Literotica should be called “Wife Watching”

When it’s called “Loving Wives,” people get the wrong goddamn idea. I’m sorry, but they do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I do not understand these commentors that say "It's only fantasy.' Writers like Kara_ lovewrite pure shit. It is fantasy because it isnot real but not worth reading. People can fantasize about huge soft wet bowel movements. It still is not a story, although a fantasy. Yes, it would be edgy and breaking peoples comfort zone, but like the trash pile above. Noone is really upset that she likes fucking her boss. It is her husbands totally incomprehensible reaction. The author just is not a writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I've had more pleasure from a bowel movement than this c**p

AngusMAngusMover 1 year ago

Not really worth a 1

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous