Fucking Back to Happiness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,868 Followers

"Oh damn!" she cried out as she bent and picked her big towel up, soon wrapping it around her body again, "You didn't see that, did you!"

Then she was gone again and moments later I felt my second orgasm arrive, one that sprayed my face with an exceptional squirt of spunk, before adding to the pools of cum on my belly.

"Fuck, that's really done it," I muttered to myself as I reached for the towel that lay on the chair beside my bed, "Why the fuck did I bother to move back...?"

Despite my concern about being caught in the act there was a far stronger memory burnt into my mind -- my mother's naked body. I could still see, in my mind's eye, every little crease and curve; the perfect swell of my mother's generous breasts; her raspberry-sized nipples that stood proudly; her dimpled belly-button; her glistening pubes that had obviously been neatly trimmed; the small pink protrusion that was her clitoris and her long sleek delicious legs. She had been an amazing vision; genuine wank material that would serve me for years to come -- I just knew it.

But how to deal with the 'now' -- of coming face to face with Mum once I was dressed and decent? I had no idea except to scan my room to see how quickly I'd be able to gather all my stuff together for a quick departure.

First off however, I definitely needed a pee and a shower so using the now cum-soaked towel around my middle I opened my door and, having checked for sounds and sights I scampered into the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind me. My bladder was now straining so I released the pressure and then, after I'd also cleaned my teeth I stepped into the shower, gratefully washing away the evidence of my morning excitement. Having already cum twice I didn't even need or want to jerk off as I usually did in the shower.

There were several large towels on hand and with one wrapped and held firmly around me I headed back to my room where I dried off and dressed, my mind full of thoughts as I readied myself for the showdown.

It took me several minutes to drum up the courage to go downstairs but eventually I pulled myself together and made my way to the kitchen and much to my embarrassment and horror Mum was already there but she disarmed me in an instant by smiling hugely.

"What a morning!" she exclaimed happily, "That was such an exciting shock, wasn't it -- well, two exciting shocks actually!"

I frowned, not having expected this reaction then managed to laugh with her as I suddenly realised that all was not lost and a moment later my fears were gone as she threw herself into my arms for a morning hug and kiss.

"Yeah, sorry Mum," I replied, "I just wasn't awake properly."

"Oh darling, don't let it worry you," she said as she pressed her warm soft body against me, "It was unexpected though, wasn't it?"

She laughed again, then stretched up and kissed my lips warmly.

"You may not have been awake properly but part of you definitely was, wasn't it!" she said with a sweet giggle before burying her head in my chest again.

I felt the heat from my blushes spreading all over my body...

Such was my relief that she wasn't angry that despite the heat inside me I felt almost light-headed but as I shook my head I suddenly realised that I was becoming erect yet again! Quickly but gently I pushed Mum away, then turned to make my first and Mum's second mug of coffee and fortunately for me my cock lost interest in the proceedings.

I was actually lost for words now as I made myself comfy on one of the kitchen stools and as I did so Mum lifted herself onto another stool and sat there with me.

"These things happen," she sighed easily as she blew on her coffee, "And actually, do you know what -- it brought back so many memories darling."

"Like what?" I asked without expecting much more.

"Oh, just those early days when your dad and I were first together," she said wistfully, "I remember much the same happening back then -- your dad walking in just like you did and seeing me naked -- we weren't used to such things back then either."

"Surely you must have undressed for him some times?" I asked, "I mean, you were married."

"Oh yes, but we weren't as worldly as we all are now," said Mum as she put her mug down, "We actually used to turn the light off before we undressed -- at least, to start with..."

We both settled to drink some coffee before Mum started again.

"Gosh, those were the days!" she said, her eyes shining, "We were like a pair of rabbits once we got going!"

I couldn't help but smile at her words and she continued...

"Your dad was so hot and sexy," she mused, "Mind you, I wasn't exactly a shrinking violet either -- no way was I!"

I waited for her to continue, which she did after another mouthful of coffee, but when she spoke she shocked me.

"Actually your dad wasn't all that big -- nowhere near as big as you darling," she said and as she spoke her eyes seemed to sparkle and her tongue slid over her lips, "But he knew how to use it. Gosh, I miss those days and nights -- we used to have so much fun!"

She looked intently at me suddenly.

"You have fun too, don't you -- I mean you get girls into your bed don't you?" she asked and I nodded.

"I've had my share," I admitted cautiously.

There was a pregnant pause...

"Well, tell me!" she exclaimed, leaning towards me, "Do you bonk like rabbits?"

"I guess so," I answered, not sure what to reveal, "Not recently though."

"Well, no, you've been moving home, haven't you," she said, "But I bet you're good in bed, with that great big thing of yours."

Her eyes flashed downwards then back and I knew exactly what she meant but she then disarmed me easily as she changed the subject.

"So what are you planning to do today?" she asked, "There's a new fitness place in town and I thought I'd go and see what it's like -- that'll leave you in peace, won't it."

"Actually I wanted to put up some shelves in my room," I replied, Mum's words having successfully batted away all sexual thoughts, "I'll have to go and buy them so I'll be in and out."

"You can get your own lunch, can't you?" she asked as she twisted her upper body from side to side, "I could do with a good work-out so I don't know when I'll be back."

Before long we'd parted and gone our own ways and it wasn't until the early evening that we met again, Mum now looking somewhat disappointed.

"What's up?" I asked as soon as I saw her face, "Troubles?"

"No, nothing serious darling, it was just that fitness place I mentioned; it was terrible!" she sighed heavily, "All bright lights and loud music -- and far too many people. I had to go and take a long walk on the beach to unwind again. I think I'll stick to working out at home."

"Oh, bad luck," I empathised, "That's the modern world for you I guess."

"If that's so I'll be happy to stay right here," said Mum with a shrug, "Anyway you'll be here to help, won't you. How did your day go, by the way?"

"All done!" I answered happily, "Found just what I wanted -- it was easy."

"Wish I could find what I wanted," murmured Mum quietly, "That would be so nice..."

"What's that?" I asked, not thinking of anything in particular, "Anything I can help with?"

Mum's eyes opened wide and her mouth fell open, before a huge smile formed -- then she laughed.

"Ohhh, you definitely could!" she laughed, "Judging from what I saw this morning!"

I felt the heat rising once again, just as quickly as I also felt my cock doing the same, but I did my best to ignore both.

"I'll make no comment Mum," I replied as calmly as I could, "So how about a little drink?"

I felt pleased that I'd managed to deflect the discussion onto a safer subject...

"What a good idea, I'll have some of that sherry please," said Mum, "One of those nice big glasses."

I stood up to head to the cupboard and suddenly realised that my cock was still quite firmly inflated and even as I glanced down I could see the lengthy outline of the shaft, but I was committed now and moved as quickly as was decent to the cupboard for Mum's glass and drink and then to the fridge for a can of lager. By the time I returned to the table I could already feel that things were less pressing, so to speak.

"Thank you darling," said Mum as she took her glass and sipped gently from it, "You'd make a lovely waiter!"

She giggled suddenly, making me think that she'd already been imbibing, but I knew that she hadn't.

"What's so funny?" I asked innocently.

"You!" she said, waving her hand around but generally pointing downwards, "My head waiter -- all nice and starched and upright!"

I was lost but Mum wasn't.

"That thing of yours darling -- it was there again!" she chuckled, "I saw it -- all stiff and wonderful just like this morning!"

She winked heavily at me while her smile stretched across her face.

I really didn't know how to handle such comments coming from her, so I just laughed them off, then told Mum that I had some calls to make, before heading to my room, quickly closing the door behind me. I shook my head slowly as I wondered what on earth was up with Mum, before reducing myself to innocently browsing on my laptop, keeping well away from the porn for once.

The following morning was far more normal but apart from briefly seeing Mum with her blouse half on, half off as she finished dressing there were no alarms.

We breakfasted together peacefully and it was only after we'd cleaned almost everything away that things stirred up again.

"That'll do for me -- you can put the rest away can't you? It's my time now," she said as she brushed her hands down her sides and patted her belly, "Time to try to get rid of some of this. Come and help me when you've done."

She strode off down the hallway to her workout room. It was supposed to be the breakfast room but soon after they'd bought the place Dad had been able to work from home, so the room became his office and they started eating meals more informally in the large kitchen instead. Then his company changed their ways and Dad had to work from the main office and so Mum had cleared it out and installed her mini gym.

A couple of minutes after Mum had disappeared I too headed to her exercise room -- only to be shocked to the core because there, in the middle of the room, was Mum in her underwear with her leotard in her hands.

"Ooops!" I gasped as I spun around to leave, only to be called back.

"Don't be silly Chris," she called out, "I'm only changing -- I'm sure you've seen worse! Well, I know you have!"

Somewhat reluctantly I re-entered the room to find Mum still standing there facing me, her tiny panties hiding almost nothing and her superb breasts bulging from her bra, a bra that was so see-through that her flattened nipples were easily visible. My downward glance also told me that although Mum claimed that she needed to lose weight, it wasn't going to be from her remarkably flat belly.

"Oh dear, how on earth am I going to get into this?" she asked as she held up the leotard, "I'm sure it won't fit now."

I'm no prude and love the sight of female flesh but even so I felt that I just shouldn't look, despite my hidden desire for her body. She was my own mother -- if she'd been any other woman I'd have locked my eyes onto her charms but it didn't seem right to even look at her body, although Mum seemed to think otherwise as her hands stretched out towards me.

"Come here darling, let me lean on you while I try to get this on," she said, as her hand found mine.

"It's only like putting on a swimsuit Mum," I pointed out but she shook her head.

"Yes but these things get in the way and anyway I'm out of practice," she insisted as she shook her breasts, "Come on, help me."

Reluctantly I edged slowly closer until Mum grabbed my shoulder and held on tightly, pulling me closer still until one bounteous breast leaned warmly against my arm.

"Hold still..." she asked as she lifted one foot and slid it into the garment, "Ahhh, that'll do for a start."

Once she had one leg inside it was easier for her to get the other one in, then she pulled the leotard up her body, easing her delicious ass into place, then lifting each breast into its enclosure.

Finally she was clad but although it seemed to fit it was definitely very tight in places even if I was happy enough with the effect. Of course the leotard was thin and stretched over her wonderful body so it hid very little but somehow that layer of material made it acceptable to let my eyes wander everywhere. I was happy enough but Mum wasn't and in a moment she'd climbed out of it again, then stepped away.

"Doesn't feel right -- hold on," she said and with that she reached behind herself, undid her bra and let it slide from her breasts, quickly throwing the bra onto the chair, then stood there, half clad while she looked at me.

"That's better!" she said as she shook her breasts as if to loosen them, "Ohhh, yesss, that feels much better!"

The temperature had suddenly risen hugely it seemed and as it did so my cock rose too, jerking upwards to stretch my trousers obscenely. At that moment however I couldn't have cared less, because the sight of my mother's amazing breasts was so absorbing -- but what happened next was even more so!

"It'll probably help to take these off too," she murmured as she bent down and as she did so she slid her panties down her legs and stepped out of them, then stood upright, entirely naked before me.

If I thought I was aroused by the sight of her tits it was nothing compared to now! Her pube-bedecked pussy was like a magnet to my eyes and it was only after I'd enjoyed a long look at her charms that I suddenly remembered that it was my mother's pussy.

But just as I pulled my eyes away, Mum bounced slightly and spread her legs apart then brushed her hand quickly over her pubes several times to fluff them up.

My eyes locked onto her again and whilst I could see her breasts as they bounced and swayed, my eyes were locked onto her pussy as its lips parted before me as she stretched.

"Ohhh yes, should have done that to start with," said Mum blithely as she shook her body, "Ok, let's try again."

I was still in shock as she grasped my arm again and lifted one leg to fit into the leotard but this time, with her naked boobs pressed against me I could actually smell the warm feminine aroma of her body -- possibly actually the scent of her pussy itself. I breathed deeply, absorbing her fragrance and ignoring my quivering throbbing cock...

A few seconds later and she was pulling the leotard upwards again, covering her breasts once more then wriggling her body to ease it into place.

"That's better, right -- time to work out!" she said, seemingly completely at ease with her body as she pressed the 'play' button on an old CD player.

Now she may have been at ease but I was still in shock! Her leotard actually seemed to be enhancing her sexuality, seemingly showing off her confined pussy and boobs. Her breasts were squashed and yet looked even bigger than usual and just as exciting while her pussy lips had been split further apart by the pressure of the almost entirely see-through material and now displayed a slice of pink flesh within her pubic triangle. My cock was throbbing so hard I thought I might explode right there and then.

But even worse, or better, was what was to come! Getting swiftly into action Mum began stretching and bending in time to the rhythm of the music, giving me sightings that left me open-mouthed and as hard as steel. I reached the limit of my endurance however when she stood quickly with legs apart then bent away from me until her head was almost touching the floor -- in the process showing me her pert but wide-spread ass and below that her pussy, the lips now wide apart too!

"Mum, Mum, put it away!" I gasped, "Cut it out!"

"Cut what out?" she asked seemingly innocently as she paused her movements and stood upright.

"You're showing everything!" I blurted out, "I'm here, don't forget."

Mum didn't answer at once but instead she just stood there breathing heavily for a few moments, then she moved right up against me. Her heaving breasts pressed against my chest while her hands reached round behind me and pulled me tightly against her, my own arms automatically closing around her too.

"What's the matter -- too much for you, am I?" she asked, her eyes twinkling with amusement and possibly arousal, "Why don't you join me darling? You used to..."

She squirmed seductively in my arms, her firm breasts sliding relentlessly against me. I could actually feel the hardness of her nipples now and a quick glance downwards told me that they'd become erect.

I was in two worlds with two minds and two kinds of reaction. The clean-living me accepted her body while the dirty me wanted to encourage her onwards. The sexual side of me had never had any dealings with incest but then again I'd always lusted after Mum, if only in my mind. And above all she was a very desirable woman, one who was obviously in heat, just as I now was. My cock was quivering with need; jerking with desire and dripping with anticipation and, more importantly, was pressing hard into my mother's lower abdomen. One small move downwards and I'd be right against the entrance to her vagina!

"Come on sweetheart," said Mum as she wriggled away a little, "You do some bending too, it's nice to have company."

"I can't concentrate on exercising when you're doing that," I answered as I tried to pull away, "Let me leave you to it."

"Don't be silly!" Mum retorted quickly, "I'll tell you what -- why don't you get your clothes off -- who needs them right now!"

"I do!" I gasped, shocked to the core by Mum's blatant movements and words, "My errrr...penis...I mean I might not be able to stop...oh fuck!"

"So?" queried Mum as she glanced down at the huge persistent tent in my trousers, "Come on Chris -- be nice to it -- let it loose!"

As she spoke her hands quickly reached for the belt of my trousers and before I could sensibly react she had it loose, had my trouser fastener undone and was sliding my zip down. I gave in to the inevitable and just stood there as Mum lowered my trousers and boxers, gently patted my ankles to get me to step out of my clothes. Then she was standing again, lifting my t-shirt up and over my head, leaving me wearing even less than she was!

"Oh, that's better!" she said as her eyes swept their way up and down my body, "Oh Chris, that IS bringing back some wonderful memories!"

I was in her hands and just didn't know what to do -- the time to flee was long past and Mum was in control and having inspected me to her satisfaction she shrugged her body out of her leotard once again and then stood before me, equally as naked as I was.

She looked flushed and hot and not just from her exercises, that was for certain! Her breasts now seemed to stand more proudly and her nipples were small pink-brown mountains atop her boobs. Her pussy actually gleamed with her wetness -- possibly sweat but equally as likely sexual juices from her arousal. But just as importantly she was smiling hugely, her eyes twinkling with fun, her lips looking as wet as her pussy.

"Well then, now what should we do with you?" she breathed as I stood there, frozen with excited yet shocked desire, "I know -- you can come and hold onto me while I do the next bit, can't you?"

With that she turned the music back on and then, grabbing my hands she guided them to her hips, clamping them in place before bending deeply at the waist. Immediately her firm ass pressed back against my erection, which slid up the gap between her cheeks causing Mum to pause her movements.

"Oooops -- hang on, let's get it right," she said as she stood upright again.

A quick reach-around and to my horror she took hold of my cock and pressed it downwards until it fitted between her legs.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,868 Followers