Fucking Back to Happiness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A moment later and she was bending again but this time the angle of my erection pressed my penis firmly up into the hot damp crease of her pussy. Thrills shot through me, jerking my cock harder upwards, making my hips quiver and shudder, causing my cock to thrust forwards between her legs.

"That's it, you've got the idea!" Mum exclaimed as she pressed her buttocks back against me, "Now, make sure you hold me firmly -- I don't want to slip over."

Then she began repeatedly twisting and turning to the music, stretching down to slide her hands down each leg; to place her palms on the floor and to generally stir me up more and more. I could feel my penis sliding in the increasingly wet slit of her pussy and knew that I was lost.

Of course I should have said or done something but I was mentally trapped. I was providing support for Mum and I was helping her and at the same time I was living the dream. All those years of lusting after her stretching straining body and now here I was with my cock firmly in the clutches of her loins and loving every moment -- and yet entirely uncertain about what to do.

Mum's movements went on and on until just as I was sure that I was about to explode from the stimulation she stopped, turned off the music then stood upright, leaning back against me. My penis was pressed from the wet, slippery heat of her pussy to simply quiver between her legs.

"Phewwww!" she exclaimed happily, "That was good work."

She looked over her shoulder at me, her hot sweaty face one big smile.

"You're not saying much Chris?" she commented, "What's up -- too much for you is it?"

"I don't know what to say to be honest," I succeeded in saying, feeling myself quivering all over, "We've never been like this; never done this before."

"And look how much fun we've missed!" she added, her hand reaching up to stroke my face.

Her slight turning dislodging my cock so that it slid quickly from between her legs before slotting up the cleft of her ass to stand there quivering, pressed between us.

"Yeah, but...this nude stuff; the way you're being so errrr, sexy," I spluttered, "What's the idea?"

"Don't you like being part of my routine?" said Mum, her voice soft and gentle, "I thought you'd rather enjoy it..."

"I do, but I don't know what to do," I said, "I mean, why are you suddenly being all sexy?"

"Ohhh, I don't know," she said with a smile, "It's just that when I do my exercises I always get excited and once upon a time your Dad would have been there to, you know, help me."

"So now he's gone...?" I began before Mum interrupted me.

"... you're here -- now isn't that handy!" she exclaimed quickly, turning around in my arms.

Suddenly her hot sweaty breasts and belly were pressing against me deliciously and no sooner was Mum comfortable than her hips began to rub her pubes against the underside of my erect cock too.

"Ahhh!" I gasped, already being on edge, "Stop it -- don't do that Mum!"

"Why on earth not?" she said softly, "We both need some help and oh, you mean you're getting close, are you?"

Unconsciously I nodded, feeling her pussy pressing even harder against me and Mum smiled again.

"Your Dad was like that too, once up on a time," she said as she bent down somewhat and kissed my nipples, one after another, "And this is what I'd do for him."

With that she sank quickly to her knees, her hot breasts slipping down my body then sliding past my straining erection, before her hands found my cock and held it warmly.

"Doesn't he look lovely!" she mused briefly, "I bet he feels wonderful too!"

And then she opened her mouth and just engulfed my knob, her lips tightening as if to lock it inside her mouth.

"Mmmmmm," she hummed happily while her tongue slid all over my urgent knob, then she lifted her head away.

"Come on then, give it to me!" she said before sinking my cock back into her mouth.

This time she wasn't playing. This time her lips worked firmly on me while her tongue did wild and wonderful things to my cock and all the while her cheeks sucked and squeezed my cock. There was no way that I could stop her and no way that I could last for long either!

"Careful!" I hissed, feeling my juices rising remarkably quickly, "You'll make me cum!"

"MMmmmmmMM yessss!" exclaimed Mum, her head nodding quickly without letting my penis loose, "Mmmmmm!"

It didn't really matter now what she said because I was about to explode. Her mouth was incredibly talented and seemed so determined to have me shoot off that I could only let it happen.

"Ahhhh, ahhhh, watch out -- here it comes!" I cried as I felt the first spasms shake me from head to toe, "Ohhhh Mum, Mum -- I'm cumming!"

I saw Mum jerk back a little as my first eruption squirted into her mouth, then her grip on my cock tightened as she swallowed and sucked harder. Four more spasms ejected more cum before I'd exhausted my spunk bank; four times I jerked and twice more Mum swallowed, before lifting her head away.

"Mmmm, that was nice, really nice!" she said, her lips and tongue still securing the remnants of my ejaculation, "Did you like that too?"

"Of course I did," I panted, my body still quivering from the climax, "But it shouldn't have been you sucking me off, should it?"

"And why not?" countered Mum as she stood up and made a show of swallowed the last of my load, "Don't know of anyone else to do it -- well, not here anyway!"

"Yeah but..." I mumbled, "Its incest."

"Oh so what, dear!" exclaimed Mum as she kissed me firmly, her hot body pressing firmly against me, "At my age it doesn't matter any more -- all that matters is being happy and you've certainly done your part Chris."

"It's still incest," I insisted, my mind somehow set on disagreeing, but Mum was having none of it.

"I don't count a little blow job as incest!" she said firmly, "You'd need to penetrate me before I'd call it incest."

I was still in shock because despite my years of lusting after my mother my desire had just been for wanking material and now that sex between us had come true it felt entirely unreal.

"But why are you doing this?" I asked, "What's made you so -- ummm, wicked now? What are you playing at?"

"I'm not playing, I'm serious!" she answered, "I told you, we both need some release and now that I'm free I don't intend to become sexless -- I want to live! And you're part of my life, aren't you?"

Inevitably I nodded and Mum smiled.

"Good, I'm glad you agree with that -- now come on, stop being so puritan!" she said as she squirmed against me, causing my cock to stiffen again, "You like sex, don't you?"

I nodded again, speechless with amazed shock.

"Well so do I and who better to share it with than your son -- or in your case your mother!" she continued, "And since we haven't committed incest yet in my eyes, we'll do the job properly later on when we get upstairs!"

If my mouth hadn't been open before it was wide open now, shocked at Mum's sudden freedom of mind and expression and yet also in my mind was the answer. If I was moving in then I was now the man of the house, so to speak, so why not perform as the title implied, especially since Mum was now bereft of a sleeping partner.

"Does that mean you want us to sleep together?" I asked and Mum nodded quickly and firmly.

"Well yes, of course!" she said easily, "Why, don't you want to?"

"Oh Mum, I've always wanted to," I admitted at last, "There's always been something special about you -- about the way we get on so well and I've always wanted to have you."

I felt myself glowing with embarrassing thoughts and yet I also felt better for having let my feelings loose and at that moment I just knew that sex with Mum would be perfect. In an instant my cock jerked hard, lifting several inches upwards and catching Mum's eyes.

She smiled yet again, reached out to wrap her fingers around my cock and then closed in until our lips met.

"We don't have to wait until tonight do we?" she purred, her lips soft, wet and warm, "I'd just love it if we could go to bed right now."

To my mind we'd already broken the incest barrier and there was only one thing left to do and I wasn't about to back down now! Gently I wrapped my arms around my Mum, then kissed her back, our tongues finding each other, our lips slipping and sliding around, our love deep and warm then together we turned and headed up the stairs to her bedroom.

There, after another loving kiss Mum just let herself flop down onto her bed and I followed her to finally rest beside her, the pair of us naked and excited.

"Ohhh darling, we've made it," she sighed happily, "Now, where would you like to start?"

Mum was on her back with her legs slightly parted. Her generous breasts had now spread across her chest, falling to both sides of her too. Her sleek trim body lay there waiting for me; her remarkably firm abdominal muscles were clearly visible while her motherly hips led me to her delicious pussy. Her lips looked flushed and full and her clit stood clear of her trimmed bush. I really wanted to go down to kiss and make love to her lovely pussy but somehow that seemed wrong, whereas putting my cock inside her seemed perfect.

"I want to love you," I breathed, my heart pounding loudly, "I want to make you cum and cum and I want to fill you up Mum."

"Ohhh sweetheart, yesss, yessss!" she hissed, "Come on then, I think I'm all ready for you right now!"

There was no time for finesse or for play -- it was actually 'doing the deed' that was the only thing that mattered now and I quickly found myself climbing between her legs, which parted further for me, then poising myself over her, my very erect penis pointing right at her vagina.

"Ohhh Chris, yesss that looks so good!" breathed Mum as she gazed down at my cock, "Come on then, put him in!"

The moment had arrived -- the moment that I'd wanted all my life and yet never expected -- the moment that our two bodies became one. Slowly I adjusted my posture until my cock was just inches from her pussy. The natural angle of my erection was wrong however, so I took hold of it and aimed the tip at her hole -- then looked up at Mum.

She was smiling so broadly and looked so happy that I knew that we were doing the right thing and with that I moved my hips downwards and let my cock sink between her lips and into her vagina itself. She was so wet and ready that there was simply no friction or delay as my knob pressed into her hot wet opening.

Mum cried out quietly, not in distress but with delight, while I just held my poise and my breath with wonder. I was inside my Mother -- inside her pussy, heading up into her body from whence I'd come all those years ago. I was going to push my cock right into her, then fill her with enough seed to populate the world and make her cum just like my Dad used to.

I sank downwards, feeling my penis soak in her slipperiness as it filled her hole completely.

"Ohhh Chris yessss, that feels perfect!" sighed Mum as her arms closed around me, "Just leave it there for a little while -- it's been so long, I just want to feel full."

"Hey, speaking of full, do you want me to cum inside you or shall I take it out?" I asked but Mum shook her head.

"Ohhh, you'd better cum inside me or else!" she said with a laugh, "Not yet though, surely not?"

"No, no, I was just checking," I answered, "I didn't want us to be interrupted once we get going!"

I moved my cock gently, pressing it deeper inside before sliding partially out, then pushing my full length in again.

"Ohhhh, that's so nice!" crooned Mum softly, "You could do that all day!"

We laughed happily together before Mum's arms tightened around me.

"On second thoughts no, I want a nice big orgasm and I want to feel you cumming too," she said, "So you'd better get moving darling."

"You won't get pregnant, will you?" I asked as something of an afterthought and Mum looked pensive for a moment before replying.

"Possibly," she admitted eventually, "But doubtful at my age and anyway so what -- we'll cross that bridge if ever we come to it. Now come on, just love me -- fuck me darling!"

I'd never heard Mum utter that word before but I knew that it was entirely appropriate for what was happening so I didn't comment except to move my cock in and out somewhat faster.

"Ohhhh yes darling, like that!" said Mum as her own body began to respond, "Come on Chris, work it -- fuck me -- do it properly!"

Together we began to fuck each other, our two bodies both in motion, twisting, thrusting, grunting and gasping as we worked up a good head of steam. Sweat was beginning to form on my brow and on the top of Mum's breasts and Mum's pussy seemed to have found a good supply of lubricating juices because I could hear the slippery sounds of my cock as it plunged into her, time and time again.

"Oh this is good, so good!" gasped Mum as we fucked on and on, "I'm going to cum soon, I can feel it."

"Yeah, come on then, let it go!" I answered as I continued to slam my cock into her increasingly wet pussy, "Cum for me Mum, cum for me!"

A few seconds later and her body suddenly spasmed; her fingers dug into my back and her vagina squeezed me hard as she climaxed strongly.

"Yessss!" Oh yessss!" she cried loudly as her pussy squeezed and pulled at me, "Ahhh, keep going -- don't stop!"

There was only one thing that was going to stop me now and that was my own orgasm, but it hadn't arrived as yet so I felt good to continue. I let Mum's climax die back somewhat before I started to make love to her again, driving my cock as deep into her as I could; slipping it in at an angle to try to find her G-spot; moving just my knob inside her or fucking her hard and fast; using up all my skills to please her.

Mum seemed to be loving it too -- she had several smaller orgasms in fairly quick succession before our bodies seemed to settle, just united and interwoven for a while.

"Oh that's been wonderful," sighed Mum, her vaginal muscles gently stroking my cock, "Now then, are you ready for the finale?"

"Yeah Mum, any time," I said as I breathed deeply to power up my body, "How would you like it?"

"Hard and fast!" she said as her vagina gripped me firmly, "Whenever you're ready."

I was definitely ready now -- I could feel that I'd held off my own climax for about as long as I could and if I felt like that then Mum would probably feel the same, so I quickly worked our rutting up to a good steady beat; our bodies working together in unison.

"Don't be too long Chris," advised Mum quickly, her words squeezed out between deep breaths, "I'm getting close to the big one!"

"And me I think," I answered equally urgently, "Not long now."

I upped the tempo again until our bodies were slamming together with loud wet slaps echoing around the room, all the while concentrating on the feelings within my cock rising too.

"Getting there -- I'm getting there!" I panted as I looked at Mum.

Her face was red with sweat but she was smiling so happily as she nodded then blew a kiss at me.

"Ok, here we go!" I warned her, now feeling my climax closing in quickly, "Ohhhh, yesss, going to cum very soon!"

"Yes, do it -- fill me up -- I want to feel you cumming inside me!" panted Mum as her legs wrapped themselves over my thighs, pulling me firmly into her, "Hurry up -- I'm just about there!"

"Few more strokes," I panted as I slammed my swollen cock into her, "Yeah, yeah, here it cums!"

"And me -- and me!" cried Mum as we hit the stops together.

With a sudden burst of energy we both climaxed powerfully -- our bodies locked into an incestuous orgasm that seemed to suck all the life from me and pump it into my mother's body. I had enough strength left to thrust until my balls were empty and Mum's vagina was full to overflowing, then I slumped heavily onto her, pressing my still quivering cock deeply into her for one last time then lay there breathing in much needed fresh air to restore my strength.

It was only when Mum gently patted my back that I remembered to lift off her and as I did so Mum sucked in a huge breath then let it out with a shudder.

"Ohhh god, that was amazing!" she panted happily, "Gosh, are you always like that?"

"Like what?" I asked.

"So energetic, so sexy, so strong!" said Mum with a laugh, "That was the best fuck I've had in ages, simply ages!"

"Mmmm, it was good, wasn't it?" I agreed as I bent and kissed Mum's glowing lips, "You're hot stuff, did you know that!"

Mum laughed happily, the heaviness of a widow's life thrown from her mind.

"If that's a sample of your energy then I'd better make sure I keep fit," added Mum brightly as she squeezed my slowly shrinking penis with her internal muscles, "And you'd better look after that thing for me too!"

That 'thing' was deflating quickly now and Mum's squeezing pushed him from her hole. Mum gasped and slid her hand down between us to cup her pussy firmly.

"Uhhhh, I can feel it running out!" she explained, "I'd forgotten what that felt like. Lift up, will you darling."

I raised myself until I was kneeling between her legs and looked round for a towel but none were in sight. Finally however I managed to reach my t-shirt which I handed to her. It wasn't going to be fit to use again until it was washed but it would help her stem the flood of our juices and soon she was inspecting the t-shirt after it had done its job.

"Look at it all!" she exclaimed, "You nearly drowned me!"

I laughed as I nipped across the landing to fetch a towel from the bathroom then handed it to her to replace the t-shirt. She looked both adorable and fuckable as she lay there -- her hair splayed out in disarray, her body relaxed but still glowing, her face still smiling and I felt my cock start to fill out once again -- something that Mum noticed immediately.

"Ohhh, look at that!" she called out, "He's coming up for round two already!"

"Could do," I admitted, feeling my cock stiffening and lifting, "Assuming that you're interested."

"Hmmm, I think I could manage!" added Mum as she sat up, then bent over to inspect her pussy.

She lay back on the bed and spread her legs wider again, revealing her puffy reddened lips and a juice-strewn cleft and vagina.

"Feels fine," she said, "Come on then -- but let's just make love this time -- slowly."

Eagerly I climbed back into place then bent over her and kissed each nipple, causing them to tighten and grow, then I kissed my way down her body inch by inch until I reached her navel, but there Mum stopped me.

"No darling, not down there yet," she advised, "I'm not used to that -- your Dad wasn't one for exploring -- wait for a little while."

She must have understood my disappointment and she held up her arms towards me.

"I didn't say you couldn't put your lovely cock down there, did I?" she asked with a grin, "Come on darling, I'm all ready for you!"

Soon we were united once again, my penis already feeling very much at home inside my mother. Thanks to her exercise regime she was firm and tight and responsive too. Not only that but she was eager as well, her sexual appetite not having been met for some years and now she seemed more than ready to catch up. She was quite as good a fuck as any I'd enjoyed and I knew at once that I'd be more than happy to keep her fire burning. Damn, I actually imagined that it was my duty to do so and found myself laughing quietly.

"What's up?" asked Mum, so I told her my thoughts.

"Oh darling, don't ever think it's a duty -- it's not -- it's making love, being together as one," she said softly and gently, "You go out and enjoy life -- go and find the girls -- they'll love your amazing cock!"

"Not sure I want to now," I admitted, "I've got you -- what more could I want?"

"Someone your own age -- a mother for your kids," said Mum quickly, "That's what."