Fucking Back to Happiness

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head firmly because I had no real desire to go down that road.

"Uhhh, kids -- no way! I don't want children really," I said, "Too many other things to do!"

"Like having sex!" said Mum quickly changing the subject, "Come on then, stop talking -- get moving!"

An hour later and we were laying side by side on the bed, both now replete and fulfilled. The room reeked of sex and both Mum and I urgently needed showers but neither of us could bother to move.

"Oh Chris, I have enjoyed myself today," said Mum as she reached over and stroked my belly, "It's been so good."

I returned the action by gently caressing her breast and Mum almost purred with pleasure.

"Do you know what?" she inquired, "The best sex is when you really need it -- and boy, did I ever need that!"

She laughed happily, her body squirming against my touch.

"Mmmmm, fancy another round?" she said, "I bet we could do that all over again!"

She laughed again and I knew she wasn't being serious so I laughed too.

"Come on then, spread 'em!" I chuckled, "No, perhaps not -- I think you've killed him!"

"Ohhh darling, I hope not," said Mum quickly as her hand moved down and grasped my still-sticky cock which immediately began to stir, "Oh no, he's still alive!"

But another round was far from my mind and I knew that Mum was content -- for now at any rate despite the fact that her hand was putting some stiffness back into my cock. It was all for show though and some dinner, then a good rest and sleep were now calling.

"Let him go Mum," I said gently and Mum withdrew her hand then looked at me for an explanation.

"Why, where are you going then?" she asked.

"A quick shower then we're heading downstairs for something to eat -- after that, bed," I replied and at that Mum sat bolt upright.

"Ohhh goody! I'll join you in the shower!" she said eagerly as she swung her legs off the bed, "And what's that about bed?"

"My bed. I'll get back to my room tonight," I said, "Then you'll be able have some peace and get your beauty sleep."

"No way! I don't want to be on my own, darling!" said Mum as she grabbed my hand, "This is your bed now -- I want you in it every single night."

And so it came to pass that I slept with her from then on, our nightly routine almost always including a good fuck. On occasions our sex was more leisurely but more often than not it was energetic and passion-filled that exhausted us completely.

Somehow Mum has never become pregnant despite the huge quantities of spunk I've pumped into her and somehow, despite the occasional tiff we've never managed to fall out. There had been such a strong bond between us before we became intimate that nothing could destroy it now, not even the occasional time when the pressure of the day interrupted our love. And love is what it is -- a love of each other as well as a love of fucking!

Oh, and other sexual activity apart from plain fucking of course, because once Mum had overcome her reluctance to let me go down on her she took to it with enthusiasm. She was already adept at sucking and she regularly returned the compliment, sucking me off with passion and enthusiasm. She even got into the habit of showing me her cum-filled mouth afterwards, a mouthful that she then made a point of swallowing.

As for her exercising -- that remained an important part of her daily routine and having discovered how erotic nude exercising was that's how she did it, often regaling me with stories of how she sometimes used to made herself orgasm simply through her work-outs. Needless to say that would set me off and an impromptu fuck would often be the result...followed by a more lengthy session once we were in bed.

And one other silly thing -- there was Mum explaining that there were four bedrooms and only one was being used -- well, nothing changed because with us sharing the one room, the other three bedrooms remained unused as before. Let them stay empty -- one room is all we need.

So that's where we are now -- still together -- still fucking -- still happy. And Mum claims that she feels years younger now and despite some wrinkles now showing, she can still turn me on and can still bring out the beast in me! Am I glad that I agreed to move back home and who needs girlfriends when you've an amazing Mum like mine!