Fucking Evolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GotBacon
GotBacon
3,156 Followers

He flexes his cock again and some fluid squirt out and it covers her cervix. She screams through another orgasm, her cervix opens and he rams the final 3 inches into her womb.

He flexes again and squirts more fluid into her womb, She screams again, as another orgasm spreads through her body.

Her pussy starts an involuntary squeezing and releasing, squeezing and releasing his entire cock.

Adam groans with pleasure.

Adam can't hold back his sperm any longer, He grinds against her pelvis and blasts a huge load of cum into her womb.

They both scream and their mutual orgasm rips through their bodies. Wave after wave engulfs them.

Adam falls back in exhaustion, and Mary passes out.

He holds her against his chest, feeling her breasts against him.

He feels her heart beat on his chest and her breath against his neck.

After about 10 minutes, Mary regains consciousness.

She grabs Adam around the neck and she smothers him with kisses on his neck and face, mewing like a kitten.

"Adam, that was so wonderful. You are an amazing lover. I can't believe it can feel that good. I thought I was going to die."

Adam smiles and thinks: 'My first.'

She leans back and looks into his eyes.

"Adam! What the fuck did you do to me? How did you do that? Nobody can fuck like that. Fucking hell, that was way past good. Nobody can do that."

He smiles.

"Did you enjoy that, sweetheart? I know I did. You, dear one, are an amazing lover, too. I think I'll keep you around for a while. OK?"

"Ha, just try to get rid of me. You will have to kill me first."

The hug and bask in the after glow of love.

Adam lifts Mary from his lap and stands her in front of him.

He stands beside her. His hand caresses her stomach and moves up to her breasts.

Mary's breathing increases.

He slides his hand down to her pussy. He rubs his hand on her pussy, getting it wet and then runs his wet hand up and down the inside or her thighs, spreading their love juice all over them. He wets it again and rubs some juice around her ass cheeks and ass crack. He sticks his wet finger into her pink puckered asshole and she squeals.

He wets his hand once more and rubs all around on her stomach, working his way up to her beautiful breasts. He tweaks her wet nipples and she squeaks. He offers his hand for to her to taste. She licks his hand.

"mmm we taste so good."

Now that she is thoroughly lubed, he pulls her to his chest. She rubs her wet parts against him, sharing their juice.

He lifts her by her ass cheeks and her legs wrap around his waist. She locks her ankles behind him, and hugs him around the neck. Juice from her pussy leaks out and runs down onto his cock and balls.

He carries her into the bedroom and tries to lay her on the bed. She hangs on with all her strength.

"I'm not letting go of you, darling, I can't get enough of hugging you."

He lays on the bed with her beneath him.

He forcefully removes her arms from around his neck and starts kissing her neck.

He works his way down to her beautiful breasts and sucks on her nipples.

She groans in ecstasy, running her fingers though his hair.

His cock starts to fill with blood.

"Oh darling, it's getting big again."

She lets go of him with her legs, pushes him on his back.

She grabs his cock with both hands and licks and kisses it, up and down his shaft.

"mmmm tastes sooooo good."

She opens her mouth as wide as she can and manages to get the head in.

Adam growls as she licks and kisses his cock.

She climbs astride his hips and positions her self above his cock. She slowly lowers her pussy, just touching the head of his cock against her lips. She slides the head into her pussy, feeling it stretch her lips open. She cries out as is enters.

Adam groans again.

She squeezes his cock head with her pussy muscles.

Adam flexes his cock and squirts some fluid into her pussy. She screams as her pussy catches fire. She slides down on his cock as he flexes and squirts more fluid.

His cock touches her cervix and she screams as an orgasm floods through her body.

She pulls out till just the head is in her and slides down again, and has another orgasm and it hits her cervix.

They start a very slow rhythm, up and down on his cock.

Every time his cock hits her cervix she cums.

Finally, Adam can't take anymore, He flexes his cock and squirts some fluid on her cervix. Her cervix opens and he bottoms out with 3 inches of cock in her womb.

Mary screams through another orgasm.

Her pussy starts milking his cock, wanting his sperm.

"Cum in me Adam, cum in me please cum cum cum fill my pussy."

She grinds against his pelvis bone and Adam unloads a massive load of cum into her womb.

They both scream and he gives her load after load. He empties his balls into her. They both pass out.

Mary comes back to earth first and grabs both of his shoulders and kisses all over his neck and chest.

Her pussy is still twitching and squeezing his cock.

Adam wakes up and puts his arms around her and hugs her up tight.

"Sweetheart, I can't believe how good sex is with you. Never, never in my life."

"Just a little goodnight kiss for you, darling."

She slides off him and snuggles up to his side with her leg hooked around his.

They drift off to sleep.

Adam wakes first the next morning. He lifts himself up on his elbow and look as the beautiful body laying next to him.

He reaches over and gently caresses her stomach, admiring her beauty. He caresses her breasts and she slowly stirs awake. She grabs his arm and holds it to her breast.

"Good morning, darling."

She rolls toward him, pressing her beautiful breasts against his side. He wraps is arms around her and pulls her to his chest.

"Ready for some breakfast, sweetheart?"

"I'm ready, if my legs still work. They may not after last night."

He laughs.

"Lets give it a try, I'll help you."

Adam helps her into the bathroom, turns on the shower and adjusts the temperature.

They wash each other several times, getting all the hard to reach places squeaky clean.

They dry each other off with big fluffy towels, and head for the kitchen.

He sits Mary at the table and he puts on an apron and starts preparing breakfast.

She watches his tight ass as he moves around the kitchen.

Her pussy gets wet, and her nipples perk up.

She shakes her head, not believing how much he turns her on by just looking at him.

For the next two weeks they seem to be on a quest to fuck each others brains out. The enjoy each other like they are on their honeymoon.

Mary goes into the bathroom and gets out her baby tester to see if she is pregnant yet. She sees a positive indication, runs to find Adam to give him the good news.

She finds him in his office. She jumps into his lap.

"Guess what, darling?"

He looks at her.

"you're going to be a daddy."

He breaks out in a big grin and hugs her tightly.

"We did it, we did it!"

The hug and give each other lots of sloppy kisses.

Late that afternoon, Adam decides they need more groceries. He kisses Mary goodbye and heads down the hill.

He loads the groceries in the cargo box in the back of his truck and and starts for home.

On his way back it starts to rain.

The sun dips below the mountains and he switches on the headlights.

He rounds a turn and sees a small car in the ditch.

22 year old Sarah is driving along in her Honda, on her way to a small family owned ski resort she heard about. It's well off the beaten path,

She got tired of the big resorts with all the flaky ski bums hitting on her all the time.

Sarah is 5'6", stacked like the proverbial brick shit house. Long blonde hair, and sparkling blue eyes.

It starts to rain and she turns on the wipers.

"I hope this storm holds off till I get to the lodge."

The sun sinks behind the mountains and she turns on her headlights.

She sees a sign that directs her to the ski lodge. It says she has 32 miles to go and an arrow pointing to the right.

Little does she know, but some smart ass teenagers changed the arrow and it points the wrong way.

She is getting a little worried as it is dark now and the rain is much heavier.

She hits a slick spot on the road and skids into the ditch.

"damn! damn! Now I've done it."

She tries to pull out of the ditch, but the wheels just spin.

"I am so screwed. Stuck in the ditch, dark, and raining cats and dogs."

She puts on her coat, grabs her flashlight from the glove box and gets out to see if she can do anything to get out of this mess.

She looks under the car and sees it stuck on a big rock, and two wheels are not touching the ground.

"NO NO NO...What he hell am I going to do now."

She gets back in the car, soaked to the skin.

"That idiot salesman said this coat was waterproof."

Shivering cold, she starts the car and turns on the heater. She reclines the seat, lays her head on the headrest, and waits, and waits...

She sees lights coming up behind her, and a big 4 wheel drive truck stops beside her.

The driver lets his window down.

"Looks like you're in trouble. Maybe I can help"

"OH, thank God you came along."

"I've been sitting her for about an hour running my heater. I was afraid I was going to run out of gas before someone came by."

He puts on his raincoat and rain hat and takes a look under her car and sees some kind of oil in a puddle under the car. He gives her the bad news.

"There's nothing that can be done tonight. Hop in and I'll take you to my place and get you warmed up and into some dry clothes."

Seeing no other options, she hops into the truck.

"My name is Sarah, what's yours."

"I'm Adam, nice to meet you. Too bad it wasn't under better circumstances."

As they leave the scene of the accident, the rain turns into snow.

They drive about 10 minutes and come to his driveway and head up the hill to his house. The headlights sweep across the front of his house.

"WOW! Nice place you have here."

He clicks the garage door opener and pulls into the garage.

He hops out and comes around and opens her door, offering her a hand out.

His hand is strong but gentle as her helps her out of the truck.

She finally gets a look at him in the light of the garage. He is tall, about 6'5", with big wide shoulders, dark brown hair and steel gray eyes. A rugged jaw with a light stubble.

'Oh my, he is pretty.'

He looks into her eyes and gives her a big bright smile.

"Lets get you inside and into some dry clothes."

They walk in to the living room. Its a warm, rustic looking room with open beam ceiling and a large fireplace with a inviting fire burning on the hearth.

She walks over to stand near the fire, feeling it's warmth.

Adam presses a button on the intercom and a feminine voice answers.

"Mary, we have a guest. She is cold and wet, Please bring her some dry clothes."

He pushes another button on the intercom and a male voice answers.

"John, we have a guest. Her car is in the ditch just down the hill. You and Jerry take the truck and tow her car up here. We will see if you can repair it in the morning."

A beautiful woman walks into the room, wearing a long flowing white gown.

Sarah notices that her nipples and pussy hair are showing through the all but transparent gown.

She has a big bundle of clothes in her arms.

"Help her out of those wet clothes, I'll go make some hot chocolate to warm up her inside."

He disappears down a hallway.

The woman approaches Sarah.

"Hi. My name is Mary."

"Hi Mary, My name is Sarah, nice to meet you."

"I have some dry clothes for you. They may not fit, but they will be warm. Let me help you out of those wet things."

Sarah steps back and looks around the room.

"It's OK, it's just you and me here, Adam is in the kitchen. Lets do this here by the fire where it's nice and warm."

With help, Sarah takes off her shoes and socks, her coat, blouse and pants. She hesitates to take off her bra and panties.

"Those are wet too. Let me help."

She walks around behind her and unhooks her bra, and then pulls her panties down.

Sarah looks around again, nervous about being naked.

"Oh my, you're beautiful."

Sarah blushes bright red and thanks her.

Mary hands her a big flannel shirt, 4 sizes too big and Sarah quickly puts it on. It covers her to mid thigh. Mary hands her some sweat pants and Sarah quickly puts them on and breaths a sigh of relief.

Mary has Sarah sit near the fire and puts some big fuzzy socks and a pair of sandals on her feet.

"There, now you are all set. Stay here, hug that fire and Adam will be here shortly with some hot chocolate."

She picks up the wet clothes, turns and disappears down the hall.

A few minutes later Adam walks in with a tray holding a big mug of hot chocolate and some biscuits and jelly.

"You look all warm and toasty now."

He sets the tray on the table next to Sarah.

"Yes, I'm much better now. I was freezing in those wet clothes."

She takes a sip of the chocolate.

"mmmmm that's good. Nice and hot"

"Sorry about the ill fitting clothes, but we weren't expecting such a beautiful lady this evening. We can do better tomorrow."

"You are probably tired after all that's happened today. Finish your chocolate and have a biscuit and I'll show you to your room."

"I want to thank you for your hospitality. You're very kind to help me out like this."

"It's my pleasure. I don't get many guests here in the winter. And none yet as beautiful as you."

Sarah blushes and takes another sip of her chocolate.

"So, what brings you out on a terrible night like tonight."

Sarah tells him about her ski trip.

"Are you meeting someone there, or is this a solo trip."

"I was going to bring my boyfriend till I caught him in bed with my best friend. That bastard. I hope

they are miserable together. He will probably cheat on her too. It's what he does."

"I'm sorry for you. A good vacation will go a long way helping you through a bad situation."

Sarah yawns.

"I think I need some sleep, If you will show me where I'll be sleeping I will be eternally grateful."

"This way, please."

He leads her down the hall and opens a door to a nice sized bedroom.

It has a king sized bed with a beautiful canopy, a big fluffy looking comforter, a night stand and a small desk.

A large full length mirror is on the wall.

Adan shows her the intercom.

"If you need anything at all just push the blue button and Mary will help you. Sleep well, and I'll see at breakfast."

He turns and leaves the room.

Sarah locks the door, takes off all her clothes and climbs between the sheets. She doesn't usually sleep in the nude, but this feels a little naughty.

She turns off the bedside lamp, burrows in and falls right to sleep.

She wakes the next morning.

She opens her eyes and sits bolt upright in bed. She looks around and then it all comes flashing back.

She grabs her big flannel shirt and puts it on. Crawls out of bed and looks out the window.

"Oh my god"

She sees about 4 feet of snow on the ground and it's still snowing very hard.

"It looks like I'm stuck here for a while."

She walks to the intercom and pushes the blue button. She sees a door and opens it to a spacious bathroom.

"Yuck, I need a shower."

She adjust the water temperature and hops in.

After a good shampoo and scrub, She drys off with a big fluffy towel.

She sees a vanity with a blow dryer, curling iron, brushes, all sorts of lotions and perfumes.

She blow drys and brushes her blond locks.

Mary walks in.

While she puts on a little makeup, Mary braids her hair into two pigtails.

Mary brings her a beautiful pale blue gown and helps her put it on.

She doesn't see any underwear. and asks Mary about it.

"We don't have any underwear here."

"Adam likes his lady guests without underwear."

"Adam, you devil you."

She stands in front of the full length mirror and is very pleased with how she looks. She can see a faint outline of her nipples.

Mary smiles and again tells her how beautiful she is.

She smiles and gives Mary a hug and a thanks her for her help.

Mary leads her to the kitchen.

Adam is sitting at the table that's loaded with bacon, ham, eggs, toast, pancakes and several fruit bowls.

Adam rises, walks to her and gives her a gentle hug and a kiss on the cheek.

She inhales his scent and feels a little shiver run through her body. Her nipples come to attention and her pussy tingles and feels a little warm .

Then he pulls a chair out for her. Hmmmm, she thinks. A gentleman, too.

She gives him a big smile and sits.

"What would you like to drink. We have several kinds of juice and of course, coffee."

Sarah opts for OJ and some coffee.

She realizes she is starving and loads up her plate.

Mary brings in a glass of OJ and a large cup of coffee.

"Thank you Mary, I think everything is under control here"

Mary walks out.

"Is Mary your wife?"

"No, I'm not married, she is part of my staff, and I have a few other people here to help take care of the place."

"I guess you noticed, it snowed quite a bit last night. We won't be able to repair your car till we can get parts for it. It looks like you will be our guest till the roads open. You don't need to worry, we have everything we need to be very comfortable."

Sarah finishes eating and leans back with a big satisfied sigh.

"Wow, that was wonderful. Thank you."

Well, it looks like you are going to be a guest for a while, let me give you a tour.

He takes her and and escorts her from the kitchen.

"This is my office"

She see a large desk with three computer monitors, and various office machines. On another wall, she sees all kinds of electronics.

It looks like pictures she has seen of the inside of the space shuttle.

"Very impressive."

"This way please."

He takes her hand again.

Her little hand feels nice in his big strong hand.

"This is the library, for your reading pleasure."

She sees all the walls lined with hundreds of books, and book shelves spaced down the middle of the room.

Still holding her hand, he shows her the gym. Everything you would expect to see in a gym. Behind a glass wall, she sees a hot tub, and some showers.

"We also have a theater with an extensive music and movie collection and all TV channels are available."

He escorts her back to the living room and tells her he has some work to do.

"If you need anything, remember the blue button on the intercom.

He turns and leaves.

She goes into the theater and picks out a movie. She puts in in the CD player.

She sits, turns the TV on and kicks back.

Later, she wanders back to the library and pick out an interesting book.

She stops by the kitchen and gets a cup of coffee and returns to the living room.

She plops on the couch and starts reading.

She finishes her coffee and returns the cup to the kitchen.

She decides to read some more in her room. She stacks up some pillows and lays back with her book.

Five minutes later she falls asleep.

Hours later she wakes to find Mary shaking her shoulder.

"Sarah, please wake up. It's time for dinner. You poor tired thing, you slept right through. Let me help you get ready."

She stretches and goes into the bathroom.

"You get ready, and I'll get you some clothes so you can get dressed for dinner.

She runs a bath, pours in some bubble bath and climbs into the tub.

"Oh, this is heaven. Nothing like a good bubble bath."

She soaks for a while and after a shampoo and a good scrub, climbs out of the tub and opens the drain.

Mary returns while she is blow drying her hair.

Sarah puts on a little make up.

GotBacon
GotBacon
3,156 Followers