Fucking Evolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This has to go. It's blocking my view of your beautiful pussy. I want to see all of you."

"I'll do that for you, Adam, I love the way you look at me. I can see the love in your eyes."

Adam walks to the intercom and presses the blue button.

A few minutes later, Mary walks in.

"Yes, Adam?"

"Sarah has some hair blocking my view of her beautiful pussy. Please, help her take care of that."

"It will be my pleasure"

"You get out of here, we girls have some business to take care of."

Adam walks out the door, with both girls looking as his tight ass.

"Oh God, he has an ass to die for."

Mary agrees, and they both giggle.

Twenty minutes later, the girls emerge from the bathroom and Sarah stands in front of the big mirror.

They look at each other and giggle.

"He is going to love that. See, your pussy lips are in plain sight?"

"Lets go show Adam."

They hurry out to the living room where Adam is standing by the fireplace. Sarah stops a little way away from Adam, spreads her legs a little.

"So, what do you think?"

His mouth drops open, and he just looks.

Sarah reaches down and feels of her bald pussy.

"It feels so smooth and sexy. I like it."

Adam finds his voice.

"You are so beautiful, I could look at you for hours."

She rushes into his arms and they hug. He drops his hand and feels of her hairless pussy.

"Smooth and sexy is right"

"Mary, someone took my clothes."

"I took them. Would you like me to bring some for you?"

"No, they block my view of his hot body. He wants to see me and I want to see him. A fair trade. As a matter of fact, all three of us should be naked all the time. What do you think of that idea.?"

"I think that's a great idea. Mary?"

She smiles, and slowly lifts her gown over her head and drops it on the floor.

"Mary, you are so beautiful. What a great idea I had, but you need an appointment with your barber."

The all have a good laugh.

Both girls rush to Adam and hug him.

"This is great, I have two beautiful ladies to feast my eyes on. Life could not be better."

"Yeah, and we have a hot hunk to look at. The best of both worlds."

"I think it's time for a naked breakfast. Are you both up to it?"

Both girls agree and they head out for the kitchen.

"I'm cooking, am I allowed to wear an apron.? Cooking bacon in the nude can be dangerous."

He gets permission.

Sarah whispers to Mary.

"We can still see his tight ass while he is cooking."

They both giggle.

"OK, you two. What's all the giggling about?"

"Oh nothing darling, just girl stuff."

After a wonderful breakfast, Adam stands and excuses himself.

"Work calls, ladies."

They watch his tight ass as he walks out. The smile at each other.

"Let's have another cup of coffee. We need to have a girl chat."

"Sounds good to me."

Mary refills their cups.

"If my questions get to personal, tell me and I'll stop. OK?"

"You can ask me anything. I have nothing to hide."

"Do you love Adam?"

"Oh, heavens yes. He is the kindest, sweetest man I ever met. I think I can see where this is going, so let me tell you some things about Adam."

"He has an amazing capacity for love. He gives his love without condition. You will probably never meet another man like him. He just loves. It's that simple. I know he loves you. I can see it when he looks at you."

"Yes, I can see it in his eyes and I feel it when he holds me. I get all gooey inside."

"How did you meet him"

"I was 20 years old, working in a coffee shop in Renton, Washington. I didn't have many friends. No boyfriends. Just marking time till Mr. Right came along."

"Adam came in one morning and I almost lost it. I just stood there, with my mouth hanging open. He was so handsome. He ordered coffee and and a danish. I almost fell all over myself serving him. He looked into my eyes and my heart melted."

"I figured he was happily married with 4 kids, and a beautiful wife. Then I noticed he wasn't wearing a wedding ring."

"He finished his coffee and danish, left an average tip and walked out. I didn't think I would ever see him again. He came in 2 days later and asked if we could meet after I got off. That's something I never did, but he struck me as being safe. I managed to tell him yes. My heart was beating like a drum. We went to dinner and had a wonderful time. I fell for him right away.

Apparently he got some of my skin cells. He made me the same offer he made you. Of course, I accepted."

"Only a fool would turn down that offer,"

"I hope you don't feel jealous about us. That's the last thing I want. I'm extremely happy here and I hope you can be too. He can't love one of us more than the other. He just loves. I would like us to be Adam's girls, or something like that. I hope you stay. You and Adam are very good together. Adam certainly has enough love for both of us"

"How is it he is so good in the sack. He is mind blowing. I have never had sex like that."

Mary laughs.

"He is something, isn't he. Even after two weeks, I am still in awe of his sexual prowess."

"He exudes an unusual pheromone. I saw how it affected you. It make you want to be closer to him. Like in his arms. It also make your nipples and your pussy come to attention. I call it the warmies."

"His kisses are special too. They make your nipples swell up like strawberries and your pussy gets really wet. After he kisses you, you may as well consider yourself fucked. You won't be able to resist him. It's like your brain goes on hold and your pussy does your thinking."

Sarah laughs.

"I remember that. I can't get enough of him."

"How could someone ever leave here? You could never find a man like him."

Mary laughs.

"I don't know, I never tried to leave."

"Do you think he will recruit any other women to join his staff?"

Mary chuckles.

"I don't think her could handle three women. Not enough hours in the day."

They chat for a couple hours about girl stuff.

Adam walks in. Both girls hop up and give him a hug. He flashes a big smile.

"How are my beauties getting on?

"We were just talking about your hot hunk body."

"Yeah, right."

"Anyone up for lunch? I could eat a horse."

"We are out of horses, but there is plenty here. Lets raid the fridge."

They all enjoy a naked lunch.

They chat for a while, and Sarah begs off for a nap.

She goes into her bedroom, throws back the comforter, lays down.

She grabs a couple of pillows, snuggles in and falls asleep, thinking about her hot lover.

Two hours later, Adam walks into her bedroom.

Sarah is laying on her back, hugging her pillow. One of her legs is drawn up exposing her beautiful pussy.

Adam stops and feasts his eyes on her body. His cock stirs, responding to her beauty.

He sits on the bed and reaches out and lightly caresses her bare pussy. He shakes his head. She is so beautiful when she sleeps.

He leans over her and lightly tongues her nipple. Her nipple puckers up, but she doesn't wake up.

He tongues her other nipple, and now they match. Two cute puckered nipples.

She stirs a little but doesn't wake up. He leans over again and sucks her nipple into his mouth and tongues it. She moans a little. He switches to the other and sucks it too.

She opens her eyes and smile at her lover.

"Hi big guy, Enjoying the view?"

"You know how much I love looking at you."

She loves how he looks at her and decides to give him a little show.

She gets up and stands in front of him, puts her hands behind her head and slowly movers her shoulders back and forth. Her beautiful breasts sway back and forth.

Blood runs into his cock.

She does a sexy walk around the room for him.

She stops and stands with her back to him, Spreads her legs apart and puts her hands on her knees.

Adam checks out the back view of her bald pussy.

More blood runs into his cock.

She stand stiff legged and bends over and puts her elbows on her knees, giving him a full view.

He sees a little moisture on her pussy lips.

She looks back at him through her legs and says.

"I see you're cock likes the show too."

He smiles.

"We both love it."

She turns and sits in his lap, her legs around him and locks her ankles together behind him.

She hugs him and whispers in his ear.

"Time for a little afternoon delight?

His cock is trapped between them, pressing against her stomach.

They kiss, tongues searching for each other. Her nipples swell and her pussy leaks fluid between them.

She can feel his heartbeat in his throbbing cock against her stomach.

She moans and starts dry humping him.

He lifts her up by her ass cheeks and positions her over his cock. He lets her down till the head is touching her pussy lips.

She moves around on it, coating it with pussy juice.

Adam decides not to flex and squirt any fluid in her pussy.

Sarah presses down letting the head stretch open her lips.

She cries out as it enters her. She moves up and down with little strokes, rubbing her lips on the head.

Slowly she slides down on his cock, squeezing it gently.

Adam moans and growls.

She slides all the way down till it reaches her cervix.

They both moan.

She pulls back till just the head is in and then falls on him again.

They find a rhythm and soar higher and higher.

Her pussy starts milking him cock, wanting him to cum.

He pulls her down all the way and flexes and squirts some fluid on her cervix.

Her cervix opens and she screams and an orgasm jolts her.

She pushes down and bottoms out with three inches of his cock in her womb.

He gives her another squirt and she has another orgasm. She screams again and starts milking his cock with her pussy muscles.

Adam grinds his pelvis bone against her clit, driving her into a frenzy.

Sarah mumbles incoherently.

"Cum cum gimme cum cum in me please cum in me cum cum please please, fill me up, please."

Her milking pussy starts Adam's orgasm and he gives her a huge load of cum.

She screams and he gives her another squirt. She screams again. More cum, more screams.

They hold each other and they return to sanity. They fall over sideways on the bed still locked together.

Her cervix closes and traps his cum in her womb.

Neither one wants to let go.

Adam kisses all over her face and neck. She cries out and holds him tighter.

Their breathing finally slows to normal, but Sarah refuses to unlock her hold on him.

"I'm hugging you forever, so don't try to get away."

"Now, that's what I call an afternoon delight."

Hunger drives the from each others arms.

The take a quick shower with lots of groping, poking and tweaking, Then they dry off and head for the kitchen.

Mary is there, starting to prepare an informal lunch. She turns and chuckles at them.

"You two are so beautiful. You both look freshly fucked."

"Yep, we are."

"Good for you, After 2 weeks, I tested positive, so it's your turn to get knocked up."

They all have a good laugh.

They sit down to a wonderful meal.

"After we are pregnant, do we ever get have sex just for fun?"

Adam just sits there smiling, enjoying them talking about him.

"I think we can convince him to play. We could gang up on him and fuck his brains out."

Sarah smiles.

"That would work for me, he turns me on so much I can't resist him."

"I'm pregnant, and you need to be the same. So just keep up the good work."

"One thing you girls probably don't know. My sperm only stays alive for eight to ten hours, so it's a good idea to keep a good supply available for your eggs. So that means we should have sex at least twice a day."

Sarah smiles.

"Only twice a day? I was thinking of all day and all night, no stopping. Well, maybe we should stop for food now and then."

"Girls, one other thing I should tell you. You will deliver your babies in just six months. Then it will take about a month for your bodies to recover, so you will have to take birth control for that month."

"Then we can go for it again. In the meantime, it's just for fun."

Everyone laughs.

For the next two weeks, Adam and the girls have sex at every opportunity.

One morning Sarah decides to do a baby test. To her delight, she tests positive.

She runs screaming through the house.

"We did it, we did it."

She finds Adam in his office, runs over grabs his arm and starts shaking him.

"We did it, we did it. I got a baby."

Mary hears the shouting and runs into the office.

She sees Sarah hopping up and down, shaking Adam's arm. She knows.

Adam is overcome with proud daddy feelings. The grab each other and join in a group hug.

"Sarah, I'm so happy for you."

Five months later, Mary starts feeling some minor cramps in her stomach. She finds Adam and tells him.

He smiles.

"Maybe your time is here. I'll make some calls."

He suggests that they start wearing clothes again as there will be some people arriving tomorrow.

Mary finds Sarah and tells her about her cramps and that there will be people coming tomorrow and they need to start wearing clothes.

Sarah hugs her.

"You're going to me a mother, I'm so happy."

The next morning, Adam is sitting at his computer. He types some code in and a several large containers materialize in one of the spare bedrooms.

Two hours later a Land Rover comes up the driveway.

Three people get out. A man and two women. Adam greets them with a big smile.

The medical team is here.

Adam introduces them to Mary and Sarah as Kim, Jan and John, and invites them to the kitchen for lunch.

Mary is going to be a new mom, so she starts asking a million questions about caring for a baby. They spend the next hour answering her questions.

Adam shows them to the spare bedroom.

The start unpacking the containers and set up a small maternity ward.

Two days later Mary gives birth to a 8 pound 3 ounce baby boy.

Two weeks after that, Sarah gives birth to a 9pound 6 ounce baby boy.

Eight months later, Mary and Sarah give Adam two more baby boys.

Adam walks into the living room and sits beside Sarah.

"Sarah baby, your two years is almost up. It's time to decide what you are going to do."

She leans against him and gives him a hug.

"You big dummy. I decided a long time ago. I will never leave you. You are the love of my life.

Continued in erotic couplings. Fucking evolution.