Fucking Evolution

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's get you dressed."

She pick up a sheer white gown and pulls it down over Sarah's beautiful body.

It comes down to her mid thighs and is split up the sides to her waist. The top hugs her breasts and waist.

She stands in front of the mirror and see that her nipples are showing like neon lights and just a hint of her blonde pussy hair is showing through it.

"Remember Adams rule, no underwear for lady guests."

The both giggle.

"Oh my, Adam will love this, You look so sexy and beautiful. He does appreciate the finer things in life."

Sarah's nipples tense up and poke out.

'Naughty Adam, I may get fucked soon.'

Mary takes her to the dinning room, where Adam is sitting.

He stands and takes her in his arms and hugs her, then kisses her on the forehead.

"So beautiful."

Sarah blushes.

There is that scent again. Her nipples perk up and her pussy tingles and get warm again.

He seats her and Mary begins serving them dinner.

After enjoying a 5 course dinner they retire to the living room.

Sarah sits on the plush sofa and Adam sits across from her in a big soft chair.

"That was a wonderful dinner, Adam. Mary is a wonderful chef."

"It was my pleasure to prepare dinner for you. It isn't often I have the pleasure of dining with such beautiful lady."

Sarah blushes a little at the compliment.

He moves over beside her on the sofa and takes her hand.

"I think it's time to tell you what I do here."

That scent again, but stronger this time. Her nipples and her pussy tingles, She wants to sit closer to him. She scoots over against him.

"I am a member of a group of scientists. There are about 1000 others like me in other countries. We have been studying genetics for some time, and we are going to introduce genetic changes into the human population."

"It will be an evolutionary advance for humankind. Humans will have an increase of about 10% in intelligence, mental capacities, physical abilities and in their immune system. That brings us to you."

"I would like you to join our staff."

"That's nice, I never expected to get a job offer."

"You will be required to stay here for two years, and after that, you will receive $500,000, and you can go on your way. If you wish to stay longer, you may."

"I know, you are thinking I am some kind of a rich nut job, but that is not the case. We are very serious about what we are doing here."

"I really don't know what I can contribute to your cause, I don't have any special talent. I took some college courses so I could work as a paralegal."

"Your talent is, you have the perfect genes for our cause. We tested them and they are just what we are looking for."

"What are you going to do. Will I turn green like the Hulk?"

Adam chuckles.

"Of course not, and I would never do anything to harm you. All you will have to do is bear children. Your children will grow up and change the world."

"A few other things."

"While you are here, you won't ever get an illness of any kind and you will age very slowly. About one year for every eight. If and when you leave after the two years, your immune system will protect you from every illness on the planet. You will never get sick, but you will age normally."

" What will I tell my friends and family?"

"You can call them and tell them you got a job offer in Seattle you can't resist. We will have all your belongings stored. You may communicate with them, but never tell them what you are doing. If you tell anyone about this, you will be dropped off in some city with everything you came here with. If you choose to leave after we repair your car, you are also free to leave."

"That's an amazing offer, can I think about it for a while?"

"Yes, you have 1 hour."

Adam get ups and leaves.

Sarah's mind is in a whirl.

"WOW, $500,000 for two years. What an offer. Have a couple of babies and I'm on my way. This is a beautiful place to stay and Adam and Mary are so nice. I would be a fool to turn this down."

Adam returns in one hour.

"Oh good, you're back. I've decided to take your offer."

Adam breaks out in a huge smile.

"Wonderful, I'm so glad you accepted."

He grabs her hand and pulls her to his chest and holds her against his chest.

That scent again, but much stronger.

She hugs him around his waist as her nipples pucker and become as big as strawberries and she can feel her pussy getting wet. She presses her sensitive nipples against his chest and she feels a bulge in his pants. If feels so good.

He lifts her chin and kisses her full on the mouth. His tongue presses against her lips and she opens her mouth to accept it. His lips and tongue are having a amazing effect on her and the kiss deepens.

Her pussy juice dribbles down her leg.

She thinks, 'Wow, this hunk can kiss.'

He reaches down and cups her breast and tweaks her nipple. Electric flashes go from her nipple to her pussy.

More pussy juice runs down her leg.

Her skin tingles from his kisses and caresses.

She throws her arms around his neck and presses harder against him, wanting to get closer.

He lets his hands slide down to her ass and pulls her against his bulging cock. She is gasping and cooing as they hold each other.

He slides his hand under her gown and caresses her bare ass cheeks.

She is on fire.

He steps back an little and twirls her nipples between his thumb and finger. She leans her head back and lets go with little squeaks of pleasure.

He reaches and pulls her gown up over her head. She lifts her arms to help.

Feasting his eyes on her beauty, he asks her to walk for him.

She doesn't understand.

He tells her to walk away from him. She smiles and walks slowly away, giving him a good show of her tight ass.

He tells her to stop and walk back to him.

"Faster"

She smiles, wanting to please him and gives him a good boob show.

"Again, please. I can't get enough of your beauty."

She walks away again, adding a little wiggle to her ass. She starts to walk back to him and puts her hands behind her head. Her full breasts sway in time to her steps.

"One more time, please. You have no idea how much I enjoy looking at you. Your beauty is breathtaking."

His cock stirs in his pants.

She walks back to him and he takes her in his arms and kisses her again. She melts into his arms.

He steps back and takes off his shirt. She helps him take off his pants.

He mouth drops open, and her eyes pop out when she sees his cock. It's 10 inches long and very thick.

She has seen some large cocks, but nothing to compare to this monster.

"Adam. Your cock is huge. I've never seen a cock that big. I'm really impressed."

She drops to her knees before him and takes his cock in her hands. Holding it with both hands, she licks the head.

Adam moans and shivers.

Little shivers run through her nipples, and her pussy. She likes the fact that she can make Adam moan.

More pussy juice runs down her leg.

'Oh god. Your cock is so good. I wish I could take more in my mouth. It's just too big."

She licks and sucks on his cock for and few minutes. Then he grabs her arms and pulls her up and hugs her to his chest again.

She inhales more of his scent and more pussy juice runs down her thighs.

'Oh God, I am so wet and turned on.'

He grabs her ass bare cheeks and lifts her to him, and her legs go around his waist. He lets her slide down till his cock shaft is touching her pussy lips.

She moves her pelvis, sliding her wet pussy lips back and forth on his monster cock.

He carries her to her bedroom and sits her on the side of the bed.

His cock is full hard and pointing at the ceiling.

She takes his magnificent cock in her hand and kisses the head.

No way I can get all this down my throat. She licks all around the head and mews like a kitten. Never has a cock tasted so good.

His manly scent turns her on more and more.

She takes the head in her mouth and licks all around the crown. She grabs it with both hands and sucks and licks it, trying her best to please Adam with her cock sucking talent.

Adam moans and she knows she is doing a good job.

He pulls his cock out of her mouth and pushes her back on the bed and kneels between her legs.

She opens her legs, knowing what is next. He caresses the inside of her thighs lightly, sending shivers through her body.

Then he starts kissing her thighs working his way up to her sweet pussy.

She opens her legs wider and gives her pussy to him. He smells her sweet odor and he slowly licks her from her pink asshole to her clit.

She screams and her pelvis humps up and her legs shake uncontrollably.

His saliva caused her pussy to be extra sensitive. He continues licking her pussy lips, driving her wild.

Her pelvis is humping his face.

His tongue finds her clit and she screams and has an orgasm.

He waits for her to calm down just a little and then he licks her clit again and she has another orgasm.

He presses his tongue on her clit, and she starts having one orgasm after another.

She is flops around on the bed like a fish out of water.

He keeps pressure on it for what seems like hours and she passes out.

He scoots her over to the middle of the bed and lays down beside her, holding her in his arms.

She comes back to life a few minutes later, reaches down and grabs his cock and snuggles into his embrace.

"Holy shit, What the fuck was that? Nobody eats pussy like that. Are you some kind of an alien or something. Fucking hell. That was amazing."

"Relax my dear, this is just the beginning."

She looks into his eyes and wonders could possibly be better than that.

He reaches down and slides his finger into her pussy. She humps his hand and moans. He coats his finger with her pussy juice and rubs it on her nipples and her lips. Then licks his fingers.

He takes her strawberry sized nipple in his mouth and works it over with his lips and tongue.

She holds his head to her breast.

He switches to her other nipple and gives it the same treatment.

Then he kisses her full on the mouth. His saliva causes her lips to be more sensitive again.

Her pussy starts leaking more juice.

He kneels between her open legs. He places the head of his cock against her pussy lips.

She humps her pelvis up to help get it in but he pulls back just leaving the head against her pussy, denying her entry.

A little fluid leaks from the head of his cock and he rubs it around her pussy lips. This causes her pussy lips to start trying to grasp his cock.

She is moaning and groaning, trying to get it in her pussy.

"Oh God, I want your cock in me. Please, please give me your cock."

He pushes just the head in and his cock leaks a little more fluid. This fluid causes her pussy walls to catch fire, and she has a mini orgasm.

She starts begging.

"Please, give it to me. Give me all your cock. I want it all in me. Bury that monster in me."

He pushes a little more in and leaks some more magic fluid into her pussy. She cries out and starts humping him harder.

"Give me more, please, give me more. I want it all."

He slides it in very slowly, leaking fluid, lighting a fire in her pussy as it goes in.

"Oh God, Your cock feels so good in me. I've never been this full of cock."

He pulls back leaving just the head in. Sarah locks her legs around his ass and pulls her pelvis up, taking him back in her pussy.

He holds himself up and lets her work on his cock.

She starts babbling.

"Want cock. need cock in my pussy. Help me, help me. Give me cock."

Her pussy juice is running down her ass crack and wetting the sheets.

He slowly lowers himself into her. She cries out.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

He flexes his cock and some more magic fluid comes out and covers her cervix. It causes her cervix to open and she screams again as he rams three inches into her womb.

She grinds her pussy against his pelvis bone, rubbing up her clit.

He flexes his cock again and giver her another squirt of fluid and she has a orgasm.

She screams and screams and her pussy squeezes his cock.

Her humping and squeezing on his cock of too much for him.

He can feel the beginning of his orgasm. He starts grinding his pelvis against her clit, leaving the head of his cock in her cervix.

Her pussy starts contracting on his cock, getting ready for his cum. It squeezes his cock, milking it from the base to the head, over and over again.

"Cum in me, please give me your cum. I want you to fill my pussy with it. Please cum, please cum."

She continues milking his cock with her pussy.

He can't hold back any longer.

He finally explodes and he fills her womb with hot sperm.

They both scream at the same time as he fills her womb.

Her orgasm is so intense that her brain goes on overload.

Waves of intense pleasure sweep over her entire body each time his cock flexes and gives her more cum.

He howls as her pussy milks him.

Time stands still for them and she hangs on to him for dear life.

Finally after what seems like forever, she returns to this world, Shaking and twitching, hardly able to breathe.

She feels her cervix closing, holding Adam's hot sperm in her womb.

She grabs him with her arms and legs and hugs him to her body, feeling the wonderful afterglow of the best fuck of her entire life.

She kisses him all over his face, whispering love words to him. She has never been happier.

She finally finds her voice.

"Adam, that was the most wonderful experience I ever had. Never have I felt such love and pleasure at once. Where did you learn to fuck like that? That was amazing. Thank you, thank you. You are the greatest lover."

She continues holding him to her body, her arms and legs locked around him like she never wants to let go.

"Adam, darling, will you sleep here with me tonight. I want to wake up in your arms tomorrow?"

"Of course, sweetheart, anything you want."

She wiggles against him, happy he granted her request.

Finally, she unlocks her legs and arms from around him.

She turns on her side and backs up to him in the spoon position.

He wraps his arms around her, holding her with one hand on her stomach and one holding a breast.

She opens her legs a little and grabs his cock and pulls it between her legs, holds it against her wet pussy, grabs the head in her hand.

She closes her legs, trapping his cock, coating it with their love juice.

Their breathing calms and the lovers fall asleep.

Sarah wakes the next morning, just as daylight is breaking.

She is laying next to Adam with her breasts against his side, her head laying on his shoulder.

Her leg is over him with the inside of her knee on his cock.

Adam is still asleep, breathing gently.

She becomes aware of her body. It feels like she was totally fucked last night. The inside of her thighs and her ass is covered with dried love juice. Her pussy is still wet from their lovemaking.

She moves her leg from Adam and slides her hand down her stomach to her pussy. She sticks one finger in and twitches. She pulls her finger out and brings it to her nose and smells it.

"mmmmm That smells like someone came in there."

She chuckles. She licks her finger, tasting their juice. She sucks it clean.

She slowly climbs out of bed and stands there, looking at her sleeping lover. Her eyes roam up and down his body, admiring him.

She looks down at his flaccid cock.

"Hi there," How are you this morning?"

She climbs on the bed and gently moves Adam's legs apart and kneels between them.

She gently traces a line down his cock from the base to the head with the tip of her finger.

Adam's cock twitches.

She gently cups his balls in both hand.

WOW They are almost as big as tennis balls.

"Hi guys, do you have a big load of cum for me, huh?"

She leans down and kisses each one, then starts licking all over them. Adam moans and slowly wakes up.

He starts to sit up and she forcefully says.

"Stop right there! You are my captive. Put your hand up behind your head and don't move."

"Do not move till I give you permission. Do you understand?"

"Yes dear one, it's very clear."

Adam cries out in mock terror.

"Help! Help! A wild woman has kidnapped me and is going to have her way with me. Help! Help!

They both have a good laugh.

She slides back down between his legs and grabs his cock with both hands.

She slowly begins kissing and licking his cock. It quickly fills with blood.

She take his head in her mouth, secretly wishing she could throat him. Sucking and licking, she waits for Adam's moans. She doesn't have to wait long. His hips hump up to her face and she hears a long, low growl from her lover.

She climbs up astride his stomach and leans forward. She rubs her breasts back and forth, up and down on his chest.

Her nipples grow into strawberries and her pussy gets wet.

He hears her little cries of pleasure.

She sits up and admires her work. He is rock hard.

She slides up and lays on his chest, kissing and sucking on his nipples, kissing all over his chest. Her lips move up to his neck and ears.

She whispers in his ear.

"Adam, I'm going to fuck you. Stay right where you are."

Another mock cry of terror.

"Help! Help me."

She slides down and positions herself above the throbbing monster. She rubs his head against her dripping pussy lips, soaking it with her pussy juice.

Sneaky Adam flexes his cock and squirts some fluid on her pussy lips.

She cries out as her pussy lips begin grasping at his cock. She is determined to resist the urge to drop her hips on him She wants to make it last and last.

She whimpers, enjoying the feeling of her pussy lips working on the head.

Unable to resist any longer, she slides down till just the head is in. She feels it stretching her pussy open. She moans in pleasure.

She tightens her pussy muscles on the head and Adam does another low growl. She keeps squeezing the head, resisting the urge for more.

Adam gives her a little squirt, and lights the fire in her pussy.

She cries out as she slowly impales herself on his cock.

Adam gives her little squirts to keep the fire going as she slides down.

She drops till his head touches her cervix.

Adam gives her two quick squirts and she screams in ecstasy as an orgasm flows through her body, Her cervix opens, ready for his cock.

She comes back to earth and slides back up to the the top and slides down again.

Another squirt and another orgasm flows through her.

She succumbs to the urge and bottoms out and takes the last 3 inches of cock in her womb.

Adam flexes and squirts into her womb.

She screams again as her pussy begins milking his cock, ready for his hot cum.

Adam waits for her milking action to trigger his orgasm, moaning and growling. Her pussy muscles are strong and soon, he can't resist.

He surrenders and blasts her womb with a huge load of cum.

The both scream together and rush off to orgasm heaven.

They return to the planet and Sarah falls, limp on his chest.

"Now, hold me, darling, hold me."

His hands slide down, one holding her beautiful ass and one on her back.

"Darling, I love the way you hold me after sex. I feel so loved."

"You are loved, Sweetheart, you are."

After a half hour of after sex cuddling, Sarah grabs Adam's hand and drags him into the bathroom.

"We smell like two sex maniacs."

She turns on the shower and adjusts the water.

After many wet gropes, giggles, moans and laughs, they dry each other off with big fluffy towels.

Adam leads her out to stand in front of the full length mirror.

He stands behind her holding both of her breasts. His hand slides down to her pussy hair. He runs his fingers through her pussy hair while admiring her beautiful body.