All Comments on 'Fucking Mom'

by billkenn

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"I knew fucking you would be exciting, but holly shit, I mean, man, it's fantastic! I mean it's great when I screw my girl friends, but fucking my own mother is out of this world!"

Ain't that the truth, though. I guess the low score for this story is owing to the somewhat frantic pacing and rather crude phrasing of Billy and his mother. But that's okay with me, for me it's a five star contribution. The author's heart is clearly in the right place. Like plenty of boys, Billy's real anxious to get better acquainted, much, much better acquainted, with his mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between his mother's legs he came out of. Totally understandable, lots of sons are fascinated, often obsessed with their own mother's cunt. Like Billy, they've sampled plenty of inferior cunts, but for them mom's cunt is the brass ring, the ultimate goal, the cunt of all their boyish dreams. Billy's harder than he's ever been before, and his mother's practically sick with lust for what her darling baby boy's got big and hard jutting out from between his legs. So he fucks his mother, he fucks the living shit out of her. He's got a bit of a problem with premature ejaculation, but that's okay, Billy's still got load after load of creamy semen in those hot young balls of his to flood his mother's twat to overflowing. His mom loves her Billy's semen, she's just got to have it, over and over again. Lucky motherfucker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

Keep going. Get her pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a super stud

All those spontaneous ejaculations and still able to stick it in his mother moments later and dump a full load. What an unbelievable stud - NOT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Written by a twelve year-old...

Poorly written, stupid and fully lacking in any real knowledge about "how to do sex" - word of advice; don't write about sex until you've actually had some, this marvel of sexual revelation is proof you don't know what the fuck you're talking about - if I could give you minus 100 stars for being pathetic I would

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
crap

absolutely full of shit. shame really, that had so much potential

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fucking Mom? Fucking hell!!!!

What a load of childishly scribbled CRAP!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
haaaaa

Can't string a sentence together and then randomly tell us you have an IQ of 130! Brilliant laugh!

Base IQ is 100, you know - not 400.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Uh, WAT was that shit? Wow...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This author must never have gotten laid

What the fuck is with all the spontaneous orgasms?? And you both cum every six or seven minutes for hours? Get the fuck out of here!! How old are you... twelve??

When I was twelve, I was fucking my eleven and eight year old sisters every day and I've never had ONE spontaneous orgasm. Neither did they but they sure liked all the fucking we did. I also fucked my eight year old sister's nine year old best friend, after she watched me fuck my sister and saw how much she liked it. She had boobs and a lot of hair on her pussy, already. She only lived a few houses away so I fucked her a lot of times after that. After my first cum, it always took me at least a half hour to cum the second, third and fourth times. The girls would cum and cum and cum and cum while I was fucking them... especially Nancy, the neighbor girl with the hair on her pussy. She was a squirter.

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumover 9 years ago
Adding another comment

Before I posted my last comment, I hadn't read the previous comments but it seems that my opinion of your piece of shit is, with the exception of one either gullible or weak minded soul, unanimous. I humbly recommend that you reconsider dropping out of school and major in recycling because garbage is what you appear to have a gift for.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I liked the story. The author wanted the story to be pornographic, & it is. It's perfect to jack off to.

If you are into mom-son incest stories, you can't go wrong if you read this story.

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Thanks.**

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
4* GOOD READ IF YOU ARE HORNEY

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
i can relate to this story as my mum and I have opened another page in our relationship mi

I realised my mum could be my bed partner hi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
THE STOTY IS PORNOGRAPHIC, WHICH I NEEDED AT THE MOMENT!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
no mom for me

I NEVER HAD A URGE TO FUCK MY MOTHER BUT HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH GUYS WHO DO. I T WAS MY SISTER i FELL IN LUST WITH AND STILL TODAY ce79WE FUCK AS OFTEN AS TIME ALLOWS. GOD BLESS INCEST

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
most moms like cock

I began fucking my mother at 14. I was upset that I had broken up with my first real girlfriend, mainly from my point of view because she woulldn't open her legs. Anyway Mom decided that we should take a walk around our village to calm me down. We were both about the same hight, so she placed my arm around her and hugged me as we walked along. I suddenly realised that moms left tit was near my hand and gave it a squease, far from objecting, mom hugged me tighter and I slid my hand under her top and inside her bra to play with her nipple. She moaned and shuddered. Back home she took me to her bedroom and we both stripped. Under her guidance I began sucking on her tits and fingering her cunt as she played with my cock. Of course I soon covered her skin with a big cum, but far from being finished, she got me hard again and lay on the bed end, legs to her shoulders and helped me mount and enter her for our first fuck. We fucked several more times that day, and next day, Thursday, she rang my school and said I had a bad flu, so we screwed all the way to Monday morning as often as we could. Twenty years later and unwed, well why should I marry, I am still fucking the lady in my life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

Wonderful story. I enjoyed it tremendously and came several times while I was reading. I too enjoyed fucking my mother when I turned 15. It's a long story that began when I was 11 or 12. One day, I'll write about the total experience. Suffice it to say for now that fucking her was the most enjoyable feeling I've ever had. I've fucked many, many women but my mother was the best. I never fucked her in the ass but I don't regret it. Her pussy and mouth were more than enough for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Incest best thing even when mom takes on both sons sametime.that what we did to our mom double penetrated here cunt then ass.even knocked her up from both of us in her cunt.then we had friends come over and mom had bikini on her cunt hair showed dd size tits extra large brown nipples.we walked up to her chair were around it she looked at us told guy pick her up rip bikini off began gangbanging her made her scream when put two cocks in her cunt and ass sametime made her scream out loud another friend shoved cock down her throat causing her to gag then we all cum inside her and body started shaking real good and hard for five minutes.after that day we did her every until she told us that she was pregnant we all cheered said we plan on knocking you up everytime until you can give us kids the guys said we want as many we can put in her mom said are try to destroy my cunt.said destroy we plan see how many of us can put in your cunt cum in there and have mixed race baby half black white Asian.mom said better do it now I am ovaling we rammed her good there was five us in cunt when cum in her she screamed rolling all over the bed she passed out told time to go.once weekend came fucked from Friday night to Sunday night every weekend turned her into our whore whole house smelled of sand we used and abused her body every chance we got her tits hang down cunt stretched to max well used worn out body she end up giving us 12 kids plus made sure she stayed heavier and at 5'4" 225 lbs we made films with her like gangbanging her to full gangbang raping her to her taking five of us in her cunt or four of us two in her cunt and two in her ass sametime we named film Elinors sexual fantasy.we sent it on u tube we even filmed my aunt Rachel when we gangbanged her and we actually raped her brought her back to mom my house where fucked her all day and night she end up having real sore cunt ass and mouth.Mom told her sister Rachel how did it feel getting raped by the boys aunt said to my mom well just let you know not protected and my mom said to her that's are plan to knock you up and not just once but 6 to12 times have you pop their kids out of you.mom told us fuck the slut good and hard make sure she has bite and hickey Mark's on her when she goes home then her husband divorces her moves in here with us.it did happen we all took turns cumming in her cunt and ass every day

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mom

Being much older today , I still remember Mom fucking me and telling me to eat her out . It was wild and we both did it many times . The best was when she started to suck my young cock and i licking her pussy as she sucked me off .

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

As an avid reader of mother/son incestuous love stories, I like character development indepth and breadth, Your story is okay because there is not much you can do in so short of space.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous