All Comments on 'Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 04'

by BigZeke13

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
At least Dan & dad didn't join the fray, for now

But the way Max & Mini were thinking the dad part might change in the future. But to offset all of that you added another chick to the harem, though it's unknown if she'll be a permanent fuck or a one time fling. I for one am not against multiple chicks to boost his ego but still it's leaving Mini on the sidetrack and that is sad. Oh well, you just can't have them all, but it still beats fucking Dan just for the sake of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great work.

I know reviewers are going to be aghast at two cocks in the same room, but it was hot. I hope the Dad gets involved soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ñ

I recognize the story line.OK when he was going to sleep and Hurd his sis door open,she was fucking the dad notice the sis has not fucked MC since part off here reason for her gift Meghan. Mom came to his room to be a distraction and the anal sex was cuz she felt bad for MC. I won't say more for those that don't recognize it.ending is sad but not fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Makes no sense or direction

Title is "Fucking MOM, SISTER and NEIGHBOR" but now obviously its added another guy and another on top of that is coming. And they just happen to be the guys that were cheated on. Guess Max's big cock didn't really matter since the husbands are going to be getting laid just as much. What kind of forbidden angle to the eroticism, incest/cheating, is there when everyone gets laid? If everyone is okay with it? Completely went the opposite direction of the narrative of the first two chapters and killed the promise of those stories. Should have just changed the title and started a fresh story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Cheap Mother

These last two chapters have actually made me think that the Dad should of skipped out on the mother when she got pregnant rather then be the stand up guy that he is. It is one thing to rely on your friend because you are sexually starved it's another when you are giving it up to the guy next door just as easy. Then you make it seem with your wording that she is more in love with Nadia then her husband as she is always professing her love for Nadia and remarks on the husband as an after thought. That is no a loving caring mother who was seduced that's a tramp who only thought is for her own gratification. The fact that you can't seem to keep the characters motivations straight makes it seem like you don't actually enjoy this genre of story and should move on to something else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Totally fucked up, fab

Insane levels of sucking fucking pleasure, totally debauched and depraved. More and more please and soon, like yesterday. Cunt lapping sex maniac, only really happy when I am fucking one cunt and eating another.

mickyd44mickyd44about 8 years ago
loving it

I love the story so far, keep going. 5*

Wouldn't mind seeing Mini get it on with Dad.

biggibbybiggibbyabout 8 years ago
Totally hot series

Moving on to chapter 5. Normally I'm not a fan of constant sex stories but this one is different. The constant dad tension is fantastic. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
sad

fucked

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great

I guess we now all now that this is real. You forgot and said "I" several times instead of Max. I'm sure it all happened just as you said. So don't stop now. Tell us more!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 4 years ago

Not very realistic but hot as hell!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So absolutely depraved and hedonistic, everyone totally blissed up and off their heads with pure sex lust, all totally drunk on cunt juice and cock cream. What would I not give to join these sex crazed cunts. I absolutely adore cunt and cunt juice, the more I get the more I want, just like Max. It is a good job that I have two live in fuck buddies and their girl friends to act out some parts of this story. Cunt crazed sex maniac Lanc’s UK.

mrdata9770mrdata9770almost 3 years ago

I'm glad that Mini chose to go back to the house. My verbose comment at the end of chapter 3 says it all. Inserting Dan as an active participant in their sexual exploits was a mistake IMO. Also, Meredith's character took a big hit for having an affair with Dan, and to top it off wanting her kids to participate. Now, setting up Mini to do daddy is also a mistake, but let's see if it really happens. As I commented at the end of the first chapter, it seemed you were setting Max up as a mentally challenged teenager much worse the just being naive. But, you made it seem as if he was growing in intelligence and sensitivity as he learned from his ladies. But now he's backsliding, feeling uncertain, depressed, running off in the cafeteria, asking Mini why she didn't join he and Meghan and did he actually suggest including his 50 + year old dad (that he doesn't like) into their group? Actually, This was a good chapter the points I made above regarding this chapter are relatively minor and I may be protesting too much. I can't seem to get chapter 3 out of my head.

chrisukbisharechrisukbisharealmost 3 years ago

Probably the best written story I have found. Sexy and somehow real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While involved in a 3some affair you're told your husband is home and you decide to go ahead and fuck longer?

WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

Look, I know you're very uncomfortable…. But they still all laughed.. and then the same thing with the sisters and her friends , thry laughed at him as well. When will he stop being so shy and nervous and decide to standup for himself

Also why tf was he sorry that he wasnt home? Is he not allowed to leave the house or something?

laughdruidlaughdruidabout 2 years ago

I really enjoy this story but become uncomfortable when 18 or 19 year old boys are portrayed as shy 12 year old. With all of the hot woman he is banging with his monster cock he should have all of the confidence in the world.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 2 years ago

Loved it... again... I read this about 2 years ago. Thanks again for sharing!

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Just keeps getting better, very well thought out and written. I look forward to reading more. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

MfkndragonMfkndragon11 months ago

Come on already get to the choice that has to be made and quit screwing up the story you made it worse by having the son join the mom Nadia and her husband how much more do you have to fuck up a decent story before try to fix it you better start to try and fix it soon before it's too damn late too your readers don't want to read about some other damn guy I mean shit what's next you going to kill it completely by bringing the dad in

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just read this again, along with one of my sisters and my two live in fuck buddies. Absolutely sucking fucking wonderful. I absolutely adore Cunt in every way possible and the more I get the more I want, I never get enough, eating one cunt while fucking another, while finger fucking a third, fabulous, all of us drunk on fuck juice and gagging for more. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19815 months ago

WTF was this shit you completely fucked it up I mean seriously you basically changed the whole plot to the story without any fucking warning you first ruined it by bringing Nadia into the mix then you further ruined it by bringing in another dick we didn't pick this story to Read about that we picked a incest story means only way someone not in the family works in the mix is if it takes place before the incest and they brought the family together since it started with incest you should have kept it there this was more of a group/cunnlings catagory or whatever the hell the name is again either way there is a category for this story and it no longer fits under incest Hopefully you rewrite the fuck up in the next chapter like it never happened especially with the other dick cause no damn body with any common sense and who isnt a cuck bitch wants to read about that with another dick involved just means the women are going to be paying attention to him instead of the guy the story was supposed to be about threesomes or group sex never works when its more than 1 guy involved anyone who has ever had a threesome with 2 guys and woman will tell you that if there being honest if they say otherwise there lying and group is the same way when more than 1 guy is involved again if they otherwise there lying thier ass off

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous