All Comments on 'Fucking Mrs. Ava Ch. 04'

by HisDirtyLittleSlut

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Paxo1944Paxo1944over 9 years ago
Brilliant yet again

Loved this story. Please continue with a foursome at their home.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 9 years ago
Ava's husband is going to be gone for a while longer.

With all that time on her hands, who knows what Ava might do to keep herself occupied? And I think Sue needs to do a lot more to make up for having been such a prudish bitch for so long. I'm sure she would have irritated a lot more people than just her son and her husband. Time to make amends?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lots more please love it!

Lots more please love it!

RopecleatRopecleatover 9 years ago
Keep it going. Good characters and scenario.

Degrade Sue so is everyone's submissive. Joey in her ass as she sucks Josephs cum from Ava's pussy as Ava sucks Josephs cock. And then Ava's husband returns.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Great Rread*****

Thanks for sharing.

writerjabwriterjabover 9 years ago
Quite possibly

The most twisted story out here, even better than Silk StockingLover. I say this not as a put down, I LOVED it! Christian bitch gets fucked senseless!!!

SegxiSegxiover 9 years ago
Wow.

Great read. Getting a little to fast though but still interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So fucking debauched

wonderful simply fucking sucking wonderful, what would I not give to be fucking and sucking these two red hot cunts till they pass out from the insane level of sexual pleasure. More and more please and soon. while I act this story out with my two sexy MILFs. Cunt lapping sex maniac, Lancashire UK.

spankfunforspankfunforover 9 years ago
Ava Made a Foursome for SEX!

MRS, Ava saved the family next door, first for Herself, then, for each Other! Excellent Story! This was FUCKING and SUCKING, not lovemaking! Exciting! Many More Chapters are Needed!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MORE Please

Great story I love it . I think the family and Mrs.Ava need to go to a nude resort and see what happens .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Don't stop!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
like your stories..but

Can you write in the first person? That way of narration has more intimacy than the third person. I always of course love a woman being the first person narrating the story. It is such a turn on!!!!!!

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 9 years ago
Incest fucking

Although not something that occurs everyday, mommies are being fucked by their sons more often than a lot of people realize.

You have my user name.

Get in touch with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Perfect!

These stories were hot hot hot, hope you continue writing more!

Will6969doWill6969doover 9 years ago
Great so far

Doesn't Joey have two sweet lonely quiet Grannies?

STARBLACKSTARBLACKalmost 6 years ago
great start

how about mom seducing the pastors wife and sharing her with everyone? pastor's wife 50 years old but attractive turn her out

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolabout 5 years ago
What a great neighbor

Turned mom into a slut. Gonna be a great summer.

manup4allmanup4allalmost 2 years ago

WOW that was soooo erotically hot that I had to tak matters into my own hands. Thank you, Ray.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[07.09.22]

A truly effective sex therapist!

11/10 Beer Bottle Dildoes!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story series up to this point! If you decide to continue, series can go in a few different directions. Interested in reading which one you chose. Well done! 5⭐

blackknight314blackknight314about 1 year ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

dbsidedbside9 months ago

Your rating is much too low. Must be from the mean ones.

3 and 4 were ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Next chapter, a few months down the line, his mom and Ava are showing baby bumps, having been knocked up with Joey's babies (his mom at least). Mom still pretends to be all goody-two-shoes in public but at home she's a depraved slut for her son and husband and they regularly abuse all 3 of her holes, filling her with improbable amounts of cum on a daily basis. Ava gets in on the action too, sneaking away from her husband to join in when she can. And whatever else you can think of :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous