All Comments on 'Fucking Our Poolman'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
it happenned to me

This really happenned to me when Colin our poolman passed by. we still do it each summer when I take my hols without the family. I must copy this to show him and hope he will get as hot as your poolman.Lyndsey

bunny3374bunny3374about 16 years ago
great story!

This was so HOT that it made me cream my panties! Thank you for the great reading! Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Don't listen...

to all the negative ass-holes! they complain about the other billion stories of like nature but fail to realize there are only so many scenarios to actually write about. If they have so many ORIGINAL ideas they should write a whole bunch of wonderful stories. Or, just shut the fuck up! It's all in the telling! I liked it!

BazzzBazzzabout 16 years ago
Who are these meatheads?

There's something about the negative commentators that is familiar. "The women are sluts." "I wish the writer would die along with the charactors." These rantings remind me of a general theme we see on the news quite a bit over the last few years. Oh yes, the Taliban! Are you guys just a bunch of those idiots that go around shooting women for not covering themselves up from head to toe? Are you meatheads typing these negative comments from caves in Pakistan? You must be. No one else in this world has your demented point of view. Why don't you guys go blow yourselves up testing some sort of new type of bomb that explodes on contact with a misogynist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hello it's Literotica we like the adulterous sluts

Yes for those reviewers who aren't aware this is an erotic literature site. Not a forum for moral grandstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
and his secretary

just the mood, 2 coming together - and not the forst time i would think. the ease of her actions. something for him, since she, does that

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Sharedwhorewife with more of her cheating wife shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Being a faithful husband for 36 years somehow leaves me wanting every cheating fuckpig wife to pay a heavy price for being so greedy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous