Fur Mom The Seductress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers

"Your furs are so very nice Doctor. It seems you like them too Bill?"

"Oh yes indeed. I'm quite taken by them. I even have a Red Fox fur spread on my bed."

"Oh wow. That must be really nice! .. with a very eager look in her eye .. You don't seem to be crude and gross like the other guys. How come I never noticed you? You are nice enough looking."

"Thank you but I don't try to run with the popular crowd. They wouldn't have me anyway. Besides I have a hard time talking with girls. Seems I freeze up."

"You are talking with me just fine."

"This is different. You are a guest in our house and you are so nice and friendly."

Betty has slid over much closer to me by now and running her hand through my furs. She's in a near frenzy of fur fondling herself as well, totally unaware of her actions.

I have a very clear boner. My substantial cock making a very obvious bulge in my pants which I'm intentionally letting show for Betty. I'm certainly nervous over this but I've got to change my situation.

"Does this talk of getting laid excite you Bill?" Betty says.

I'm stammering now and Betty begins to fur fondle my face.

"Please calm down so you can talk Bill. I won't hurt you, in fact I'm thinking maybe you might help me with my problem. Would you like to pop my cherry?"

"I have some things I need to tend to at my office. You kids have a nice afternoon and I'll be back in a few hours .. Mom announces, stroking us both with furs .. You two be real nice to each other .. OK?" and leaves us huddled in the couch together swallowed up in all our furs.

I reach out to Betty's hair with all the courage and willpower I can muster. I'm quickly running my hand through her hair. She's fully conscious now and capable of denying me.

Betty responds by leaning her face into my hand and smiling sweetly with her squinting eyes and open mouth. Mary did condition her to do what I demand of her but Betty is very enamored by the situation and truly wanting me to take her virginity.

"Your touch is so very nice Bill. You should try more." and with that encouragement I put out my other hand and cradle her face with her hair and furs.

Betty sighs with the approach and eagerly leans into my gentle tug. We lightly kiss as I fur fondle her face and head with our kissing. Betty is like butter in my hands with this as her mouth opens to our kisses and she parts my lips with her tongue. I can now do with her anything I wish. We kiss for what seems hours as we begin to wallow in the furs together. I'm so incredibly inspired and the feeling of control with her is intoxicating!

"Oh Bill, you are so good at getting me excited with your touching ... your kisses are wonderful and your fondling me with the furs is incredible! I'll bet none of the other guys have a clue about how to do what you are doing to me."

"I love fur fondling you very much. I've dreamed of this moment with a girl."

"It sure cuts the crude edge?"

"A contradiction." with my hand wandering over her body, gently furring her without protest.

Betty begins pulling at my shirt to get it off without a word. I'm fur fondling her breasts softly and gently through her soft sweater. Her large hard nipples pushing out through the soft cashmere are getting directly fur fondled.

She's bent on 'displaying' herself to mom with her choice, dressing seductively as possible. What an opportunity for me! I have her sweater off without a word. Her tits are glorious!! I fur fondle them generously.

"You have a tight situation here." as she runs furs over my bulging pants. She grips it firmly through the furs. I can tell she's excited by its size and hardness as I turn crimson with her touch. She strokes my face with her other hand smiling.

"I'm sorry. It's just that you are so beautiful and I don't really know what to do around girls. I kinda got real excited over you with my fantasies."

"I'm flattered that I'm the object of your wonderful fantasies. It appears you have a very BIG response to me. Maybe I could relieve some of the pressure." unzipping my pants my cock springs out to its full length and Betty gasps with delight. I'm gasping with relief, then I sigh in relief.

"Looks like I won the lottery!!" Betty says as she fur fondles my cock all over. Betty is in high excitement over her (re)discovery of my substantial cock.

I'm quite familiar with fur sensations around my cock since it's the way I've always relieved my stiffy. Having someone else, a beautiful girl no less, do it to me is more excitement than one virgin guy can handle. She encourages my pants off and Betty has full access to my ample endowment and now I'm fully nude.

"Betty, I think I'm not going to last very long. I've never done this before and with all the excitement so far I think I'm going to shoot my load very soon."

"Let me help. I've only heard about this from some of the more experienced girls but can I give you head? Having this big beautiful cock staring me in the eye and about to shoot all over is making me very excited and we don't want to rush our intercourse. Do we?"

"Oh my NO. We should take our time."

Before she can think it through she's wrapped her luscious lips are around my thick cock head and she's tasting the precum gathered on its tip. I'm pulling her sweater away as I watch her wonderful tits bob and jiggle with their release and from her bobbing on my cock. I'm mesmerized by the beauty of her flowing hair around my cock as she pumps my rod. I fondle her head, face and tits with furs, stroking her beautiful hair while getting my very first blow job.

I moan loudly as I'm suddenly pumping great gobs of cum down her throat since she doesn't want it to get on the furs. Once experienced, Betty will always swallow it all. She is instantly addicted to sucking me off and swallowing my cum. I can't imagine anything more exciting or satisfying.

"Oh Betty, you're fantastic. I'd heard about this and fantasized over it but for you to do that for me .. what can I do for you?"

Without a word Betty slips her skirt off and lays back in the furs with her legs spreads for me. She must know what she likes and desperately wants. I'm sucking her twat like a pro after watching Mom suck her and other girls to orgasm. I know she'll like it and she's relishing my extreme attention to her clitoris. I flick and press on her clitoris with my tongue then I grip it between my lips, pulling it firmly. Betty goes bonkers with her orgasms in an instant and is soon begging for me to take her all the way. Oh how wonderful this is!

Mom has been instructing me while she was attempting to address my girl issues in the art of making love. She has been doing this for well over a year now trying to break down my reserve and freezing up around girls.

Since I can access mom's closet from my room without having to go through her room, I have been able to watched mom through the louvered closet door make love to more than one girl. I've watched from her closet, wrapped in her furs for a long time. It began when I masturbated watching her masturbate late at night.

It was astonishing the first time I saw my gorgeous mom fur fondling her nude body then finger herself to orgasm. Before that I thought I was the only person on the planet to have those feelings. I masturbate to the scenes of girl on girl seduction in her bed for many nights.

With those experiences I've imagined all the possible ways of making love with a girl and making them moan and scream for more. I know she knows I've watched though she's never admonished me for it. I think mom's thoughts of her son watching and doing that while she seduced and made love to the girls has been some kind of extra thrill for her. It has certainly been instructive for me and I got addicted to her and the other girl's beauty of making love. I grew to appreciate and love the sensual, wonderful and beautiful movements, the gorgeous expressions as they fondled and touched each other.

So the actual mechanics, even the sensual beauty of making love is something I have a lot of live visual references to draw upon. I don't have to surf the net to know though I have discovered my cock is the envy of womanhood .. or so they say on the web sites.

The many thoughts and fantasizes over this moment in my life have been imagined in great detail, how to make it last as long and make the sensations as exquisite as possible. I have very specific plans for Betty. She is in for more than your average bungling virgin experiences. I'm now confident that Betty will remember her loss of virginity to me with fondness and I'm sure I will as well.

"Betty, please sit up facing me with your legs apart." she complies with a puzzled look as I reach out and grab her buttocks, pulling her close to me, sliding in the furs, her legs over my spread legs.

Exciting stimulation in itself as her crotch and labia get well fondled with the thick soft furs. She's sighing and reaching down to my cock with her hands. It takes both her hands to grip it since it's gotten stiff with her sucking me off. I slide her to where my cock just touches her labia.

Since she already has my cock in her grip I show her how to stroke the tip of my cock up and down her soft curly blond muff so it gradually parts her labia lips a little deeper with each stroke. Betty gets it in an instant and eagerly complies. She is slowly bringing herself to orgasm just by doing this.

Her twat gets quite moist and I keep wiping it up with my fingers and licking them clean. This sends Betty into another frenzy just watching me wipe up her twat around my cock and lick her juices. Mom gets girls whipped into a frenzy over doing this. It's wonderful with her sweet taste! She's moaning in a song like high pitched quivering voice raising in pitch with each stroke.

With each stroke my cock goes further and further between her swelling and puffy labia lips, becoming better lubricated in the process. We are both watching this intently. She is moaning a bit louder with shaking orgasms a bit stronger with each stroke especially since she's now having to force my fat cock into her tight twat after a bit.

I scoot up to her a bit closer. My tip can now penetrate her a bit further and soon it is pushing on her maidenhead. Betty is shaking with uncontrollable orgasms, her voice lowering dramatically in pitch .. "Oh Bill .. please take me .. ram your big cock deep into me ... pleeaassseee."

I grip my cock and begin to vibrate it more energetically in her slit. She's having substantial orgasms with this action, screaming and moaning loudly. I look into her eyes with her glazed and wild look, having just left reality. She is breathing and panting very heavily, squirming and moaning uncontrollably. I know she's now ready.

I lay her back into the furs, pulling more furs over her so she is totally swaddled in furs. I then slowly lean forward sliding my big virgin cock into her tight virgin twat. I feel the membrane strain and split. Betty lets with a soft moaning sigh. As my full member plumbs her depths. She lets with a long scream and I cover her face with furs to muffle the sounds and give her a full burying in furs.

We stay motionless for a few moments, giving her time to adjust to this intrusion, slowly rocking against her twat with my cock buried deep in her. Then I move in an out with short slow strokes as her vagina is stretched to accommodate this. Betty is mindlessly moaning with an otherworldly groan and tossing her head from side to side, flinging her beautiful hair with this action. I'm fascinated with her beauty and the depth of her passions. This is way more passionate and personal than I had ever witnessed or fantasized!

I part the furs enough to lay my bare body to hers, her bulbous aureoles and nipples pressing hard against my chest. As I lay on her I begin to piston my cock by rotating at the hips, into her twat with no regard to her pain. Betty is moaning loudly as my cock pumps her with all the force I can finally muster.

Betty is going wild with our screwing. Our passions are boiling over as we passionately kiss in between her jerking orgasmic spasms. I'm sure we're fucking better than our friends could only dream of. The pressure is building in my gonads and just before I finally ejaculate my cock swells larger inside her and Betty moans even louder. My mind leaves my body as I bury their moans in a passionate kiss with me pumping gallons of cum into her hot soft love hole and her final violent writhing and humping orgasm.

We both go still, my cock still deep in her and slowly shrinking. Even 'soft' I fill her more than most I think.

With a grin on her face she's started tweaking me several times with her vagina muscles just as a test to see if she can. I think the result is more than she could have expected. Me being 'jerked off' by her vagina, cock is suddenly big as before and she's filled once again with my fully extended cock. With all the cum in her she's super lubricated and I'm already over the top ... AGAIN!

Betty rolls me over on my back in the furs and she goes for a ride. She is furiously siding back and forth on my rigid post as her long blond hair flails in the air with her energetic and wild motions. She making a singing-like groaning sound. Her beauty is incredible as she shakes with more orgasms!

Betty is fucking me for all she's worth, groaning and grunting with her orgasms. She suddenly just can't get enough of my tool in her. I nearly lift her off my cock with my second ejaculation into her. Her eyes are big as saucers as she feels loads jettison into her vessel. She shakes in a spasmodic orgasm, squeezing her vagina tight around my cock with my insemination of her and she collapses on my chest, her long hair spilling all over me.

We just lay there for quite awhile. We have no idea how long we made love. As we lay there I fondle Betty all over with furs and my bare hand on her tits. She's still moaning and writhing in the furs.

"We could go to my bedroom. I have as many furs there and we would be a lot more comfortable if you want to stay longer."

"I would love to."

Just at that moment Mom comes in the front door. Betty reflexes with furs covering her nude body as Mom comes into the room.

She stands by the couch looking down at the two of us with a big smile.

"It appears you two did indeed have fun in my absence." reaching out to touch Betty's face. Betty smiles at Mom's touch and drops the furs from around herself, exposing her glorious young body to mom.

"Your son and I had sex and he took my virginity." Betty proudly announces thrusting her chest out with a big smile.

"You must have enjoy it?" sitting on the couch beside us.

"I don't know exactly how to answer, except that I'm so glad it was Bill. If complete satisfaction is more total than this I can't imagine it."

"How was it for you son?" her hands stroking Betty's breasts and large bulbous aureoles with furs.

"It was much more than I could have ever thought it would be like and then some."

Mom strokes Betty's hair and she falls in a trance. "So You took her real good, did you son?"

"And then some more. I could screw her all day and all night without pause."

"I can tell she is already wanting that but she will soon have to share you. I have other girls for you over the next few days."

"Mom, don't you think you are overdoing it? Betty is all I can handle right now."

"Never enough love and sex to be had for my son. Besides I need some time with Betty tonight if you don't mind?" with Betty already in her embrace.

"Who am I to deny my Mom?"

3 .. 2 .. 1 Betty is out of her trance and in Mom's arms as if it was her next thing to do.

"Oh Doctor I've so wanted your attention and affection." Mom kisses her and with conscious choice Betty moves on Mom with aggressive passions. Getting the mothers love she has so long craved.

Mom takes her to her bedroom for the night. Betty gets motherly love as she will never ever again with another woman. Mom becomes her new 'mother'. She will be back frequently for us both. She sucks mothers twat and mother sucks her twat in what seems endless passions, filling her emotional void.

I watch them from the closet wrapped in furs and wantonly jacking off with no real effort made to hide. This drives Mom to excess with Betty and Betty with Mom.

Betty comes into the closet several times to get screwed by me while Mom has fallen asleep or is in the bathroom. I drive deeper yet into Betty's tight vagina filling her more than before. Mom is delighted to have her son's seed to lap up in her passions with Betty. She can't be without either anymore.

Mom watches us screwing in the closet late that night with a calm satisfaction and feeling of success at having me so happy and so fully sexually satisfied.

"You truly are magnificent the way you take Betty. I trained you so well." while watching and listening to passionate groans and moans of our orgasms emanating from her fur filled closet like two naughty children.

"Oh thank you mom." I say thrusting into Betty once again.

"How quickly you grew up!"

Heidi

Heidi belies her name. Heidi's thighs are spread for any guy. Even at the height of my shyness I would have no problem screwing Heidi.

Mom is thinking this is just the woman for me. A ferocious and passionate fucker with a gorgeous body. She's got to be mad! She'll never quit screwing around.

The thing about Heidi is why? She is drop dead gorgeous and has dark thick, wavy auburn hair fit for a hair shampoo commercial. Her nice smallish C cup tits perfectly fit her very curvaceous five nine body. Even the most selective guy would drop his pants for her unless he has to have a blond. Her parents are wealthy and her life is otherwise "perfect". Why is she such an unmitigated whore?

"Heidi, have you no ideal in a man? Isn't there an image of Mr. Right?"

"It's not Daddy for sure. He wants so bad to be in my pussy that I want him to know he is the last guy on earth that will feel the insides of my vagina."

"Couldn't you just stick with one or two guys?"

"The truth is 'I can't get no satisfaction'. All the guys are so lame, even the so called experienced guys. I'm thinking I've got to do it with an older guy."

"Do you mind if I hypnotize you? Maybe we can get at some causes and solutions other than your dad and screwing an older guy."

"No, I don't mind." Mom has her willing patient under in an instant.

Mom had her big Silver Fox on the coat rack and Heidi remarked over how nice it was when she came in. Mom had anticipated this with her. Mom undresses and puts on the Fox and is standing in front of Heidi with the coat slightly open.

"Heidi, what would you like to do now if there was the most attractive guy in the world in front of you?"

She reaches out and slides her fingers over Mom's lush red muff and slowly strokes her labia. Her touch is electric to Mom.

"But I'm not a man. You couldn't do this to a guy."

"I know. I've been wanting to do it with a woman for a while now to see if it would satisfy me. None of my girlfriends either want to or have the nerve."

"You can go further if you like Heidi." Heidi slips one of her fingers into Mom's slit and she gives with a moan of sexual satisfaction that surprises even herself." Mom then strokes her hair for the hypnotic trigger. This experience is thrilling for Mom.

"Oh Doctor this is so soft and wonderful." as Heidi probes her soft vagina with her finger then another, carefully probing and rubbing Mom's clitoris. Mom is moaning even more sensually, getting weak in the knees with her continued probing and shuddering with a soft orgasm. Heidi is mesmerized with the sensations and Mom's response to her touch.

"If you want to pursue this further you can come to my house and we can talk about it. You are not compelled in any way to come. Only if you truly want to do this, understand?"

FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers