Fur Mom The Seductress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers

"Please Doctor! I have to have more!"

Mom is incredibly excited over Heidi. More so than any of the young girls she has had or even met so far. She is bent on "owning" her for herself.

Heidi is at our house in minutes after getting out of school. She isn't really sure why she's there but she definitely wants to be there. She is incredibly sexed up for some unexplained reason. The Doctor is certainly a beautiful woman but she has been around beautiful women before?

Mom meets her at the door wearing her big Shadow Fox coat. She's wearing nothing else.

"Hello Heidi. It's so nice to see you so soon. Is there something on your mind?"

"I don't really know except I really needed to see you .. pausing .. I sooo love your Fox coat. It's so soft and sensual." Heidi has an overwhelming sexual rush and is totally distracted as she reaches for the fur.

"So what's on your mind?" stroking her hair.

I'm watching from the living room.

Heidi is instantly in her trance as she moves on Mom with her arms around her. Mom has her in her embrace and kissing her soft lips. Heidi is inside mom's mouth with feverishly passionate kissing.

"Do you think you would like this?" as Mom pushes Heidi's head down between her naked thighs. Heidi locks on to Mom's labia like a hungry dog sucking and slurping in Mom's wetness, drinking her girl juices eagerly.

Mom has instant moaning orgasms like none I've ever heard. Just why she likes the girls so much. This time is by far the finest. Heidi's fervor and eagerness more than offsets lack of experience. Heidi's face is running with mom's girl juices. She pulls her back up and washes off her face in the Entry Lavatory. Drying her off well and getting all back to when she came in with Heidi's hands still in her fur, only further and definitely sensuous stroking.

"Oh Doctor!! I'm so sorry."

Mom holds her hand to her fur as Heidi looks into her eyes with her lips parted waiting/wanting mom to kiss her, sliding her hands around mom's waist through the soft fur. Mom leans into her lips with a soft touching kiss, licking Heidi's lips and pulling her lower lip between hers. Heidi is moaning and hugging mom tighter, sliding her bare arms through the fur as mom takes Heidi's tongue she has offered between her lips and sucks on it like a nipple. Heidi moans loudly and is hugging mom and her fur even tighter. Heidi is totally Mom's for the taking.

Mom runs her hands through Heidi's wonderful hair as she lapses into another trance but for Heidi now trance and reality are the same for she has found her 'satisfaction'.

3 .. 2 .. 1 "Let's go to my bed now Heidi. Don't you think that is what you want to do?" as Mom makes sure she is not under hypnosis.

"Yes Doctor. Take me anywhere, anyway you wish."

Mom lays an undressed Heidi back into her new Sable spread on her bed, covering and swaddling her in a mountain of furs. She then proceeds to consume Heidi physically and spiritually. Heidi is all hers and no other man will touch this wonderful pussy. Heidi belongs to mom now. I'm fascinated watching them make love from the closet. Heidi is so incredibly beautiful as my equally beautiful mom permanently seduces her.

Heidi 'bribes' her father into an obscene number of furs that he continues to give her. Heidi augments Mom's furs with some of the most magnificent available.

Heidi loves for them to take flasher trips. They fly to another city and dress in all fur bra and panties with fur lined fur coats like Fox and Sable. They venture out and flaunt themselves to men in blatant exposure then kiss and fondle each other in a lovers kiss while the guys goggle. They often go off and make love in their furs any time they please.

The Twins

Two days later on Wednesday mom has twin girls in her school office in more trouble again. Repeat offenders. This time it was Mom's job to see if she could curb this antisocial behavior of theirs. They were truly double trouble squared. Twins can be far more trouble than any two at random teens.

Mom is wearing her Sable vest and the twins are transfixed on it. Mom knows she has the pair any way she wishes and they will be hers and my fur/sex slaves. One way to tame the beautiful little beasts. They are more willing than they could ever imagine.

"So you've been pretty ruthless with your taunting and harassing of Mr. Dilmore? What seems to be the motivation? Your usual excuses are unacceptable here. You will tell me the real truth eventually."

"What the fuck's it to ya?" Anne says.

"Well I see we have our work cut out for us. I may hypnotize you. I have to tell you for legal reasons."

"Fuckin' try. You can't hypnotize us!" Zillah says.

Mom has them both in a trance almost instantly. She knew their susceptibility when she first met them at a joint meeting with the Principal a month ago and had 'prepared' them then. They both sit like a pair of beautiful dummies. Just for kicks and giggles Mom fondles them both. They have identical small hard tits with nipples like bullets and just as hard. They were turned on when they came into her office. It seems they both have a strong attraction to furs and have a few little cuddly fur jackets they wear at times.

"Anne and Zillah, I demand you to stop harassing Mr. Dilmore and any of the other teachers or staff. Give the students all the grief you wish except my son. You will be his sex slave. Do you understand these demands?"

"Yes." in unison.

"Are you going to comply with my demands?"

"Yes." again in unison.

"When you comply you will feel very sexy and sensual." fondling their tits and pinching their hard nipples. "Is everything understood?"

"Yes Doctor." in unison.

"Are you feeling sensual right now?" increasing the tit fondling with her Sable vest, having lifted their sweaters for direct fur contact. They both gasp with the thrill of the feelings.

"Yes we are Doctor." as they rock in their seats with the sensations.

"You're going to want to talk to me about this at my house this afternoon aren't you?"

"Oh yes Doctor." stroking their hair for the same hypnotic trigger.

"You are going to crave fulfillment of your desires with my son and I aren't you?"

"Oh Yes Doctor!" with even more fervor as they have mini orgasms from her continuing fur fondling.

Mom pulls down their sweaters, sits in her chair and brings them out of their trance.

"We told you it wouldn't work." Mom glares at them both and they instantly sit back and shut up.

"Now are you two going to behave and listen to your teachers?"

"Yes ma am we will."

****

One of the reasons mom gets all the incorrigible kids is her performance. Because of the good behavior she gets from them overnight no one wants to question her techniques. Everything seems totally legal and the kids didn't seem any worse for the treatment with none complaining. She gets results. The Twins are a prime example. Most are sent on their way without further troubles or further intervention on her part. She has reported a few physical abuse cases to the authorities which certainly cements her caring image. She does, indeed, care for all the kids.

Only a very small selected few get invited to our house and they are not about to ruin their sexual satisfaction, fun and enjoyment. Mom always cares for their psychological needs to a fault and with their total satisfaction. Several have gone on to healthy and loving relationships with others and improved relations with their parents. One boy did end up making it with mom which is what they had both secretly wanted anyway. The boy was very thankful for his experiences with mom. One of the few times she did it with a male student. One she didn't really want to stop. She loved being pumped by his young virile and eager cock but it was prudent to make the transference to his mother. He did want to be doing his own mother after all and no other Psychiatrist would have been sensitive to such a thing.

****

The twins are five five, petite and thick shoulder length wavy brunet hair. Their bodies are well proportioned and very yummy. They ooze sex despite their wild goth attire, to the trained eye like mom's.

That afternoon the twins make their way to mom's like two zombies.

"Well hello girls. It's nice for you to come by. Come in. You probably want to talk?"

"Yes ma am we do." In the Entry mom takes their black leather jackets. "It's a bit chilly. Maybe we should keep our jackets."

"Here girls. You might like these better." Mom passes Anne her reversible Shadow Fox coat and Zillah her reversible Norwegian Blue Fox coat which they both instantly put on fur side in.

"Oh my Doctor, these are very nice robes!"

"I thought you would appreciate them." the girls are instantly into full fur fondling of themselves.

"Come into the living room and sit."

I'm on the fur heaped couch wearing a reversed Sable coat and the Twins sit each side of me as if all is perfectly normal. They are wallowing in the furs and cuddling up to me almost instantly as if it is expected. Unlike Betty, the Twins are already fur conditioned and are eager to get involved with them.

Mom is sitting on the opposite couch wrapped in her Sable coat with a large dark brown Fox spread and pillows over the dark brown leather couch.

"Come give your Doctor a hug." as she spread out her arms to them.

The twins rush over and wrap their fur wrapped arms around her, hugging and kissing her. Each gets a turn at a deep and passionate kiss from their mistress. Both are already sexually over the top both ready and willing to do what the good Doctor wants them to do without being hypnotized. Mom whispers in their ears ...

"Bill can help you girls to realize much more complete satisfaction for your sexual cravings. So why don't you go over and seduce him now?"

They swagger over to me. I'm really getting off on these two .. "My god .. I think .. I'm going to do two at once!!" They are pulling their clothes off as they come back over to me. They are not virgins but have yet to have a satisfactory fuck. Their classmates just aren't making the grade. My tent is very obvious and is first to be revealed.

"Oh my Bill. We didn't know!!"

Anne and Zillah both are fur fondling my cock and kissing it all over. Neither have given head before and have small perky mouths but they are not deterred. There are two mouths licking and sucking all over my cock. Anne is sucking my testiest and Zillah is trying valiantly to get the whole tip of my cock into her mouth. Their attention is getting me extremely excited. Both my hands are busy up a pair of twat's. They manage to get all my clothes off in their actions.

I'm more than eager to do the two of them so I flip Anne on her face in the furs and with a single thrust I'm fully up into her tight twat pumping her for all I'm worth. Zillah straddles her sister facing me as we embrace passionately kissing while I pummel her sister's twat. Anne is screaming with her orgasms, muffled in the furs, as my huge cock fills and stretches her beyond anything she could have imagined.

Mom is diddling herself and fur fondling herself in a frenzy watching me screw two gorgeous young girls in full view on a bright sunny afternoon. She loves watching me screw girls more than she could have ever imagined.

As Anne becomes totally limp and spent with my semen oozing from her. He falls forward on Zillah and I drive my slick Anne juice covered cock deep into her glory hole with a scream. I cum almost instantly as Zillah violently orgasms. I drive into her relentlessly, filling her to overflow as she screams and moans from the pounding she's receiving. Zillah lays beneath us both smothered in furs, Anne sliding the length of her body as my cock reams her good.

Zillah looses everything and becomes helpless and spent. Bill pulls from her, pushing her to the side and drives fully into Anne once again. She doesn't 'contribute' as before but gladly takes all I have to offer as I shoot several more loads of thick cum into her soft and full vagina.

Mom is encouraging me like a cheerleader .. telling the two girls how wonderful and beautiful they are as we screw .. coaching us on our actions and style. She takes Zillah as I toss her aside and wraps her in furs, wallowing with her submissive body in the other couch furs. Mom eats out Zillah with her twat full of my cum. Zillah is helplessly shuddering with orgasms in a nearly constant flow to Mom's sucking and fondling.

Pulling from Anna I grab Zillah back and flips her on her face too and rams his still rigid cock fully into her again but from behind. Straddling her thighs I more slowly pump her with shorter strokes for a very long time.

With Betty I had discovered I could screw all day, without exaggeration. Zillah is a molten mass of hot cum filled fuck meat when I'm satisfied and spent.

Mom takes Anne in the same way and gets more of my cum from her twat. Anne is squirming and writhing in a constantly flowing orgasm as her sister was.

Mom takes the Twins to bed with her for a night of love making in her bed.

They're inspired to take mom in ways the other girls have not to now. They want to make sure they will be asked back for more of my cock tortures and mom's loving attentions. They love to have mom coach them and tell them how wonderful and beautiful they are while making love. They have found their satisfaction.

Return Business

Friday at school I run into Betty.

"Is everything still good between us?" Betty tentatively and eagerly asks me.

"Absolutely." as I wrap my arms around her and nudge her tight to my body. Betty smiles in relief and nuzzles into my chest.

"Can we get together soon?" She plaintively asks.

"After school?"

"Oh yes! I was hoping soon."

I meet her after school and we walk to his house. We don't pause 'till we're in bed laying nude together on my Red Fox spread. I'm sucking her twat and fur fondling her all over. Betty is writhing and moaning in the furs to his attentions in a near trance of sexual ecstasy.

Everything she was anticipating and more as I slide up over her body and plunge my cock deep into her wanting vagina. She thrusts up to me, driving my cock deep to her cervix. I pump her senseless with wanton ravaging of her whole body.

Betty is a very experienced lover with just her second time and has an intuitive sense of just what to do with me and when. We're finding sexual and emotional satisfaction we just can't do without with each other.

After my experience with the Twins, Betty receives much more than she bargained for to her utter delight.

I roll Betty over face into the furs and plunges deeper into her than she had believed possible. I wrap her in furs and fondle her butt and thighs as I pump her twat for what seemed a wonderful eternity. She never wants it to stop. My sexual stimulations of her are relentless.

Betty is transported to a sensual world of unrelenting pleasures.

"It just gets better? Can we do this all weekend?" Betty asks in their first repose.

"It seems my schedule is open."

I ravage Betty the entire weekend and I have her begging for more.

Mom has her doing dishes and cleaning house with me while we recover.

I screw her from after breakfast to lunch time Saturday morning without pulling out of her. Betty is a molten pile of loving fur wrapped softness. Everything I have ever dreamed of or fantasized. More than Betty had ever thought of or dreamed of as possible in all of her life.

We screw often in front of mom while watching TV Saturday evening to mom's utter delight. I now know mom loves watching us screw and I'm more than willing to show her how good I've gotten.

Betty loves mom's helpful hints and praise. Betty has even stronger orgasms with this encouragement and praise. It's such a pleasure to moan all the more passionately with mom watching us screw. "

It's so nice seeing you two enjoy screwing so much. You are such a beautiful pair in motion." as Mom strokes Betty's beautiful hair while I'm fucking her silly. She grunts and smiles for mom with her son's cock spurting copious seed deep into her womb.

Mom kisses her softly at the height of her orgasm giving it an added burst. The ultimate praise for us both and mother's kiss of approval. We have 'come out of the closet' so to speak. Betty falls asleep in mother's arms.

Doing Mom

Monday evening the Twins want to 'sleep' with mom. They had a fight with their parents all weekend, their main problem in life, and need consoling.

They individually come in to my bed for a 'quickie' lasting an hour each. After doing Zillah first Anne said mom sucked my juices from her and it was the most erotic thing she had ever seen. She is expecting the same treatment with great anticipation so I pump her full with glee.

After doing Anne I follow her back to mom's room and watch her suck Anne's twat of my juices. She didn't see me until after she was done. She was stunned as my juices were still slick around her mouth like I had caught her doing something very naughty.

I was on mom in an instant. The vision was certainly more erotic than I could imagine. I suddenly realized that my mom has always been my love fantasy and sexual role model. With all the times I've watched her make love with the girls I realized I wanted to BE one of those girls and make love with my mother.

I kiss her through my own jizzum and we both are so turned on. Mom returns my kissing after her initial reluctance and shock. I don't consider what's happening at all other than I'm driven with a passion deep from within me and my deep desire to make love to her.

I ram my cock into her vagina without preliminaries. Mom is quickly moaning as I pump her twat with all the fervor I can muster. She being not quite as tight as the girls I'm able to slide in her with ease and comfort. We have unbridled passion for each other with the final barrier being torn away.

The Twins are wildly excited to see her son screw her so wildly and passionately. They fur fondle us both as I focus on getting her totally filled with my juices. I flip her and do her from behind for hours it seems.

When the twins come over now we always do a foursome. The twins have also discovered each other. They don't fight with their parents anymore. They just leave and come over for passionate love making. It defuses their anger and frustrations. Their parents don't know or understand at all but don't seem to care other than there is no more fighting at home.

****

Betty is still my special girl and she has found she likes some of the other girls as well. In fact Betty loves screwing me with Mom in Mom's bed and aids us when I screw my mom. It gives her a great deal of satisfaction and gratification having her passions sanctioned by Mom and Mom's attentions to her. I will continue living with Mom and Betty is becoming more and more a part of our relationship. Mom and I screw almost daily now. She can't seem to be without my fucking love. I have to say that Mom is now my favorite screw along with Betty. Mom lets Betty wear any of her furs out of the house any time.

Mom and I sleep together most of the time now if Heidi isn't there or even if she is. Heidi still won't do it with guys though. Not even me. Mom's lesbian lover. Mom still does Heidi anytime anywhere and probably always will. She's mom's regular girl and sidekick. They often go off leaving Betty and me screwing the week or weekend away.

My bed is mostly for the new finds. Girls that come over to be screwed individually. That is if Betty is not in it with me which is more and more often. Betty is certainly everything I will ever need or want sexually and emotionally ... well I'll sleep with mom as will Betty for some time to come I suspect. Betty will probably bear children and be my wife. I know she is thinking she would like to get pregnant sometime in the near future. She'll be a good mother. It won't really interfere with our going to the local University. There is enough baby sitting help around us we can enlist to handle the children.

FurLove
FurLove
259 Followers