Fur Mom The Seductress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FurLove
FurLove
258 Followers

The other girls more often than not get their own furs now which certainly helps us and completes their personal satisfaction. Heidi did it with gusto to the benefit of us all.

It seems my main problem with girls was mom. Now that mom is a part of my fucking life, I have no problems at all getting dates on my own, not that I want or need them anymore. I mostly get girls I think mom will like to play with now. I have mom do her thing with girls I bring over. Particularly if it's a girl I want around for awhile for play or that mom has taken a fancy to for herself. Even though we are partners in life now mom still likes her girls and their young bodies plus I've grown increasingly attached to Betty. Betty is increasingly into doing the other girls for fun along with mom and me. She was not only my first but, by far, the best and it seems most compatible with me and my mom. She has the same insatiable sexual appetite as my mom now. The three of us screw all the time.

FurLove
FurLove
258 Followers