Futa House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, somehow, even in his imagination, all those girls were sporting substantial erections. This house was going to break him if he stayed. He simply wasn't going to come out the same as he'd gone in. And maybe... maybe that was ok.

They dried off with only a bit more playful fondling slowing them down. Chris was worn out, and even full access to a sexy, naked girl could only distract him so long when he'd just orgasmed shortly before.

Upon getting back to his room, Chris crawled into bed and was tucked in by Natalie. It was a slightly infantilizing gesture, but he didn't really mind at all. He was mostly just ready for sleep. He did, however, appreciate the sight of her breasts dangling overhead as she snugged the covers up around him.

"I'm glad you decided to stay," Natalie said. "I think it's going to be a good time for everyone."

"You wouldn't have anyone to use as a sex toy if I left," Chris mumbled sleepily. "That's all you mean."

"No, it's more than that," she assured him. "I'll admit that's a factor, but also, you're cute, and you're fun, and you're surprisingly adventurous considering what I first assumed." She smiled wryly. "Then again, it's always the quiet ones who are unpredictable. You never can tell what you're getting."

There was a cough at the doorway, a clearing of the throat to announce a presence. Natalie turned and shifted just enough that Chris could see Sasha standing halfway in the room.

"You're not really going to bed already, are you?" Sasha asked.

"He's had a busy day," Natalie answered for Chris.

"Yeah, but... but I want another turn," Sasha said, almost at a whine.

Natalie sighed and rolled her eyes theatrically. "If you give me a couple minutes, I'll come suck you off, ok?"

Sasha pouted. "I wanted Chris to do it."

"Sorry," Chris mumbled. "I'm tired."

"Fine." Sasha turned away. "Don't be too long, Nat."

"I'll be right there," Natalie called after her.

"That's nice of you," Chris said. In his sleepy mind, it was almost a sweet gesture, rather than a sexually depraved one.

"Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do," Natalie said. "She'll get cranky if she doesn't get any blowjob at all, now that she had her heart set on getting another one from you."

Chris nodded. "Do you think Beth and Layla do that sort of thing for each other too? Them seemed close."

"I imagine they would appear that way," Natalie said lightly. "They're twins after all." She shrugged. "I really couldn't say what they get up to with each other. They've shared a room since the first year they got here, and no one's ever actually caught them doing stuff."

"Oh. But... they wanted to fuck me at the same time."

"I'm sure they did. They love double-teaming boys. That's not the same as what you were implying." Natalie shrugged again. "Not that there's anything wrong with that. We have needs. And it's not like there's any danger of one of us impregnating another. So there's that."

Chris was too tired to ponder the ethical ramifications any longer.

"Lucky you guys." He rolled over a bit to get more comfortable. "G'night, Nat."

"Good night, Chris. Pleasant dreams."

****

Part Two: Anal Training

****

Something poked Chris's face. He groaned, squeezed his eyes more tightly shut, and tried to roll over. His shoulder was grabbed, and he was held in place. His mouth was poked more insistently.

He cracked his eyelids, and was not terribly surprised to find a cock in his face. Traveling his gaze upward, he discovered that said cock was attached to a nude Sasha, who was beaming down at him.

"Morning," she chirped.

"Nnnggh," said Chris.

"I tried to be patient. But I really couldn't wait any longer."

"I thought Natalie was taking care of you."

"She did, last night. That was ages ago." Sasha thrust her hips gently forward, smushing her cock head into Chris's lips again. "Open up."

"No. I haven't even woken up yet."

"Don't worry. I'll wake you up."

"Not by jamming your dick down my throat again you won't."

"Wanna bet?"

Sasha pushed Chris onto his back, then easily swung a leg over him and straddled his head facing his feet. Her beautiful round ass was directly above him, which at least got his eyes to open properly. Despite his reluctance to let her win so early in the morning, his cock twitched to life at the magnificent view she was giving him.

"Last chance," Sasha warned. "Are you gonna be a good boy?"

"Not unless you give me another hour or two first," Chris grumbled.

"So be it."

Without further warning, Sasha sat herself down, directly on Chris's face. He'd been expecting something more like her trying to pry his jaw open, rather than smothering his head with her big, soft ass. His cock grew ever harder.

At first, Chris wasn't terribly bothered by being used as Sasha's seat. However, he couldn't actually breathe, which drastically limited the amount of time he was ok with it.

He pushed Sasha, assuming she was just messing around, but she held firm. A rising panic made him push harder, then slap at her thighs and ass.

She finally lifted herself, allowing Chris to suck in a desperate gasp of air. As soon as his mouth was wide open, she shoved her cock in.

"Mmm," Sasha moaned. "That's better. Woulda been easier on you if you'd just cooperated, you know."

Chris was unable to answer since he was busy choking on her rapidly pistoning cock. Mostly he grunted and drooled, and drew small breaths when he could get them.

Sasha brutalized Chris's throat until she came. A hot explosion of her gooey cum poured into him, most of which was swallowed without ever being tasted.

She pulled out at the end, small strings of saliva and semen connecting her cock to his lips for a second, before falling away. With a tenderness belying her former wild passion, she wiped his face with the corner of one of his sheets.

"That wasn't nice," Chris panted.

"Was for me."

"Just because you had fun doesn't make it ok."

Sasha flipped back the covers. "You're awfully hard for someone who claims not to be enjoying himself."

Chris flushed. "I can't help that," he mumbled.

"Believe me, I am well aware. Mine has a mind of its own too." Sasha gently ran her fingers along Chris's shaft. "Do you still want me to leave, or are you gonna put your petulance aside long enough for me to play with you a little?"

It was no choice at all, really. Sasha was already gliding her fingers all over Chris's cock, and her sweet ass was still tantalizingly close to his face.

"You can stay," he said with only a hint of sulk in his voice.

"That's what I thought."

Sasha gripped him more firmly and stroked him with slow, smooth motions. She bent down and flicked her tongue all over the head, occasionally sucking just the tip between her lips.

Chris was soon mollified by the decadent treatment his cock was receiving. It made up quite nicely for the rough, early morning face-fucking.

Sasha's bum dipped lower and lower as she worked Chris's cock. He was relieved that she didn't seem to be trying to penetrate his mouth again already, and rather intrigued at the increasing proximity of her butthole. She wiggled back and forth a little, and Chris realized it was most likely entirely deliberate.

Well, what the hell. It wasn't like it would be the most questionable thing he'd done in the past twenty-four hours.

Chris grabbed Sasha's ass and pulled it down further still. He squeezed and massaged her butt cheeks, then explored into her butt crack. His fingertips traced delicately around the tightly puckered hole in the middle.

"That's a good boy," Sasha said. "You can lick it, if you want. I showered, so it's all clean."

"I don't know if I'm ready for that," Chris said, despite still being quite fascinated.

It was the first time a girl had ever let him examine and play with her butthole, let alone been so eager about it, practically forcing it upon him. It was enthralling. He circled it, pressed gently at it, then finally decided he wanted to lick it after all.

The first few swipes of his tongue were tentative and cautious, but they soon got longer and bolder. Her skin mostly just tasted like skin, neither good or bad. It was so deliciously naughty, however, and that was what really drove him. That and Sasha's reactions.

The more frantically Chris licked, the wilder Sasha got sucking him off and rubbing her butt in his face. He hadn't really expected her to enjoy it that much, but since she'd been the one to offer her ass for licking, it probably made sense that it was something she got off on.

Chris felt his orgasm nearing. He lapped maniacally at Sasha's butthole, hoping to spur her on to the very end. Instead, she rather disappointingly stopped altogether.

"You're pretty horny now, right?" Sasha said.

"You know I am. Finish me off already." Chris paused. "Uh... please?"

"I was just wondering," Sasha continued conversationally, "whether you're horny enough to let me do you in the butt."

Chris was, admittedly, not quite so against the idea as he'd been yesterday, but was still pretty sure he couldn't take a cock up there, especially the way Sasha liked to pound him.

"No. That's not happening."

"Why not? I'd be gentle."

"First off, I don't believe you. Second, you wouldn't fit in the first place."

"Sure I would. Boys are always stretchier than they think they are before they've tried it. And I would be so super gentle."

"You're not fooling anyone, Sasha," came a third voice.

Chris peeked around Sasha's thigh to see Natalie standing near the doorway. She was bottomless, and slowly stroking her hard cock as she watched the two of them.

"I could too be gentle," Sasha insisted.

"No," said Natalie. "You couldn't. You'd start out gentle, then you'd get too excited and start pounding like you always do."

"But... but... it's not fair," Sasha whined. "I never get to deflower any boys."

"Sure you do," Natalie said gently. "Remember our first year here? You found a boy to bring home?"

"Um..."

"And how he couldn't sit down for a week afterward?"

"Oh, right. Him."

"And last year? Another boy who didn't know any better? Remember what happened?"

"He... wouldn't return my texts after that." Sasha swung her leg away, unstraddling Chris and kneeling on the far side of the bed. She flushed in mild embarrassment. "I didn't mean to be so rough with them."

"I know, baby girl," Natalie said soothingly. She leaned over Chris and gave Sasha a soft kiss. "But I'm not letting you scare Chris off of anal. I've got everyone else here to think of."

"Um, I'm not really sure-" Chris began nervously.

"Hush, little one," Natalie said. "I'll get to you in a minute."

"Fine," Sasha grumbled with crossed arms. "You're right. I probably can't be gentle enough for a first time."

"Don't pout," Natalie said. "You can prep him, if you want."

Sasha twisted her head back and forth a few times as she wrestled the conflict between petulance and lust. "Ok," she finally said. "Are we doing it now?"

"That's the idea," Natalie said. "At least a warm up. We've only got today to spare before others start showing up, and we mustn't still have our boytoy being obstinate by then."

"Alright, hang on now," Chris said. "I think I've been pretty clear about my ass being off limits."

"You have," Natalie agreed easily. "But I think perhaps we just haven't properly incentivized you yet." She grabbed his cock and jerked it rhythmically. "Now, you don't have to commit to a proper ass-fuck yet. But if you're willing to at least try it, you can have a go on my butt afterward. Or Sasha's, if you'd prefer."

Chris had been all set to say no again, but Natalie had successfully tempted him enough to make him hesitate. Plus her hand on his dick made it hard to concentrate on his moral indignation the way he would have liked.

"Or both," Sasha said. "Doesn't have to just be one of us, if choosing's the problem."

That wasn't, in fact, the problem. And yet, Chris was all the more tempted by the thought of having both girls. He could still feel Sasha's bumhole on his tongue. The thought of actually getting to stick his cock in there...

The girls weren't helping his resolve. Natalie kept quietly jerking him off, as though she knew it was only a matter of time before he caved. Sasha had actually turned around and stuck her bottom out toward Chris, showing off the prize he could win. Her asshole still gleamed with the layer of saliva he'd bestowed upon it.

"That's not fair," he said.

"It's entirely fair," Natalie said. "More than fair, one might argue."

Sasha winked and wiggled her butt at Chris. He groaned and tried not to look, but it was nearly impossible not to. It was right there, his for the taking, if he only agreed to let Natalie do naughty things to his ass first.

Chris's acquiescence was, perhaps, inevitable. Natalie and Sasha knew what they were doing, and were far too tempting and persuasive to resist forever.

"Fine," he said.

The girls' eyes lit up immediately.

"Really?" Natalie asked.

"Yes," Chris said. "Just... please don't make me regret this."

"I shall certainly endeavour not to," Natalie assured him. She nodded to Sasha. "Get him ready, then."

Sasha smiled almost as eagerly as Natalie. "Roll over," she instructed Chris.

He took a deep breath and rolled onto his tummy. He clutched one of his pillows tightly in an attempt to seek comfort from it. He'd vaguely wondered why there were more pillows than he needed on his bed, but maybe situations like this were exactly the reason.

"You don't need to get all tense," Sasha said as she massage his butt cheeks. "We're not even at the scary part yet."

She had a point, but Chris couldn't help how he felt. Natalie was going to try jamming her cock into a hole that was far too small to accommodate it. His hole. It was probably going to hurt quite a lot.

Still, Sasha was entirely correct that they weren't there yet. All she was doing so far was caressing, kissing, and licking his butthole, which was not only not painful, but actually quite pleasant. Despite his fears, her soothing tonguing and fingering genuinely helped him to relax.

Chris could see Natalie lubing herself up out of the corner of his eye. He tried not to notice, or to pretend that her threateningly hard cock wasn't going up his ass, but had only limited success with either.

It was a mixed blessing when Sasha lubed up her fingers as well and began poking a pair of them into his butthole. It was a welcome distraction, if slightly uncomfortable at first. At least it didn't take long to adjust to the mild penetration, and once he had, it was yet another new experience that turned out to be rather interesting, and perhaps even fun.

But he still wasn't ready for a full cock, let alone one the size Natalie was packing. He maintained, in his head, that it simply wouldn't fit, and that would be that. He'd have to go through with the attempt, however, or they'd never leave him alone.

Neither of the girls seemed to be in as much of a hurry as Chris had assumed. Sasha really took her time fingering and licking him, and Natalie made no move to push her friend out of the way. He still tensed up a little every few minutes when he imagined what was to come, but eventually even those little spasms had basically ceased.

Much to his own surprise, by the time Sasha was finished and Natalie took her place, he couldn't even muster up the appropriate level of dread. He felt Natalie's large, slippery shaft slide in between his butt cheeks and leave a trail of lube up to his lower back, and still he simply lay there and waited.

Sasha got herself settled in with a nice view of the action, slowly and intently stroking herself in anticipation.

Natalie slid her cock back and forth several times, getting Chris used to the feel of it, before pressing the tip against his virgin butthole. She pushed gently but firmly, and Chris was amazed to feel her actually spread him open and sink into him ever so slightly.

"Shh," Natalie whispered soothingly. "You're doing so good."

Chris bit his lip, then buried his face in his pillow to avoid looking at either of them, or vice versa. He felt such a bizarre mixture of things, both physical and emotional, and didn't really know how to handle it, other than to figuratively bury his head in the sand.

His asshole stretched even further open as Natalie pressed a little harder. There was a slight ache as she got to the widest part of her cock head, then the pain faded again as it popped in. It was nothing at all like the agony he'd expected. He'd been all set to yell at her to pull out, and instead he found no cause for such dramatics.

Natalie paused upon entry to allow Chris to adjust. She ran her hands over his butt and up to the small of his back in a gentle massage, ensuring he stayed loose and relaxed.

"Not so bad after all, is it," she said.

Chris grudgingly shook his head, but wasn't quite ready to face the girls yet.

Natalie gave a little push of her hips, sliding that tiny bit deeper into Chris. Since she was already past his butthole, the further penetration didn't seem quite as big a deal. She eased her way deeper and deeper, and still there was no sharp jolt of pain, no cause for sudden alarm.

"Is he super tight?" Sasha asked, sounding rapt and a bit jealous.

"You know he is," Natalie replied. "It's his first time, after all."

Chris risked a peek at Sasha. She was masturbating much faster now, with her eyes glued to his posterior.

"You're so lucky," Sasha said.

"I don't know that luck has much to do with it," Natalie said. She grunted in satisfaction as she shoved her cock the last little bit inside Chris, achieving a full sheath. "Although I'm not inclined to argue the point right now, 'cause this feels really damn good."

Chris felt Natalie's hips meet his at the same time as her balls slapped softly against him. She was all the way in. She felt like she was impossibly deep inside his body, and yet somehow he'd accepted her. He'd taken her entire cock, and he hadn't screamed or passed out or anything.

Natalie moaned even louder as she slowly pulled back out about halfway. "Oh god, he's gripping so tight."

"Not on purpose, I assure you," Chris mumbled around his pillow.

Natalie plunged back in, right to the balls. Once the initial novelty wore off, she wasn't long in establishing a rhythm that wasn't quite as slow as Chris would have liked, but still wasn't unmanageable.

Chris's butt protested the constant in and out motions. It had been much happier just having her filling him up without moving.

"Maybe a little more lube?" Chris suggested tentatively.

"Oh, whoops, good call," Natalie said, abruptly pulling out all the way. "I meant to recoat, but I kinda forgot. You've got quite the hypnotizing bum, you know."

"Geez, Nat," Sasha teased. "And here you were worried about how I'd treat him."

"Shut up. I got excited, is all."

Sasha leaned across Chris, accidentally dragging her cock over his back in the process, and grabbed the lube. She poured some into her palm, then rubbed it all over Natalie's cock for her like it was no big deal.

There was an immediate improvement upon reentry. Natalie glided in even easier, and her thrusts were much smoother.

"Is that better?" she asked.

Chris nodded affirmatively. It was much better. It still wasn't comfortable, exactly, but the longer Natalie gently fucked his ass, the more he found the pleasure in it.

There was a certain snugness to having Natalie balls deep inside his bum. he kind of wished she'd just stay like that for a while instead of focusing so much on fucking him.

He kind of got what he wanted when Natalie abruptly slammed her full length inside his butt and held it there while her dick spasmed and pulsed. A hot liquid spurted deep within him as she came up his ass.

1...34567...19