Futa House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daaammmn," Sasha said. "I think he really liked that."

Chris blushed and hid his face again.

Natalie stayed inside him for a little while, long enough that he could feel her start to soften. He felt her breasts on his back and she got down closer and nuzzled the back of his shoulder.

"That was really good," she whispered. "Thank you."

Chris bit his lip and didn't exit the safety of pillow-land.

Natalie sat back, pulling out of his ass with a soft but lewd sucking sound. Sasha almost immediately leaned in and prodded his butthole with her fingers.

"That's so cute," Sasha cooed. "It's still gaping a little." She easily inserted a pair of fingers. "It doesn't hurt, does it?"

Chris hesitated, then shook his head.

"Awesome," Sasha said. She gently finger-fucked him for a moment. "Can I have a turn, then? I mean, I know it was just s'posed to be Nat... but can I? Please? Pretty please?"

Chris turned his head to look at her. She was pouting so adorably that it was hard to say no. Plus, after Natalie had totally failed to cause him nearly as much pain as he'd expected, he wasn't nearly so scared of getting ass-fucked by Sasha anymore.

"You have to stop if I say," Chris said.

Sasha's eyes lit up and she squealed in delight. The sheer joy on her face made his acquiescence worthwhile all by itself.

Natalie gave Sasha's butt a smack as she lubed herself up.

"Be gentle," Natalie reminded her.

"I know, I know," Sasha said, too eager to sound properly annoyed at being patronized. "Don't worry. I got this."

And she was gentle at first, just as promised. Her initial penetration of Chris's ass wasn't as slow as Natalie's, since he was already warmed up, but it was quite tender all the same.

Sasha moaned happily as she sank her cock fully into Chris's tight butthole. He, too, found himself enjoying being snugly filled up again. It was even nicer for a few moments as she lay out on top of him, her soft, naked body pressing down on his back even while her cock firmly claimed his ass. Her breasts in particular felt exquisite as they were squished between her chest and his shoulder blades.

She inevitably began to fuck him properly, lifting her upper body away from him to get a better position to pound his ass. It didn't take her long to get rougher and more energetic than Natalie.

Chris whimpered softly as Sasha's hips slapped against his ass. His poor little bum wasn't anywhere near used to being treated that way. Thanks to a thorough loosening up, it still didn't exactly hurt, though there was a bit of a low-level ache developing.

The main thing that kept him quiet was an odd new sensation for him. It reminded him of jerking off, but different, and not really to do with his penis the way he was used to. It grew stronger and more intense every time Sasha bottomed out in him.

Chris lost himself in the feeling of being rectally pounded by a hot, big-cocked girl. It was like a dream, or perhaps a trance. He couldn't seem to focus on anything, even his own well-being.

He felt like he was on the verge of orgasm. Like somehow he was being held right at the edge, without anyone so much as touching his cock. He wasn't even able to move enough to grind against the bed. It was just the feeling of it. And then, suddenly, he was cumming.

Hot cum spurted onto the sheets beneath him. He felt the warmth and wetness of it on his tummy. Every fresh stroke from Sasha coaxed a little more out, until he was finally spent.

Sasha, however, kept going just as hard as ever, preventing Chris from taking a breather or figuring out what had just happened. She finally grunted animalistically and, for the second time in his life, Chris experienced a load of fresh cum being shot deep into his ass.

It was rather disappointing when she pulled out. Chris's butt felt even more disconcertingly empty than after Natalie's initial fucking.

"He's not moving," Sasha said, just a hint of worry in her voice. "Do you think I broke him?"

"Nah, he's fine," Natalie said. "I think he just came, is all."

"Oh," said Sasha. "Fair enough, then."

Natalie shook Chris's shoulder. "Come on. You can get up now."

Chris slowly pushed himself up on his elbows, then rolled over and sat on his butt a bit gingerly. The bed was soft, and his ass was only a little achy after its workout, so he was able to let his full weight down with only a small wince.

"So, you survived," Natalie said conversationally.

Chris nodded. "I did."

"And it seems like you enjoyed yourself."

"I... didn't not enjoy it, if I can put it that way."

"You totally liked it," Sasha said, bouncing slightly with barely contained glee. "You came all over the bed."

"Yeah. That was weird," Chris said.

"Not so weird," Natalie said. "It happens. Not with every boy every time, but a lot of them at least some of the time."

Sasha perked up even more. "Hey, that means I got to be the first one to make you cum from a butt-fucking!"

She held up her hand. Chris stared at her incredulously for a moment, then gave in and high-fived her.

"You wanna fuck one of our butts now?" Sasha asked. "'Cause you can."

Chris shook his head. "I may kick myself later, but I actually don't think I'm up for that right now."

"Don't worry about regrets like that," Natalie said. "We owe you whenever you want to collect. It doesn't have to be now by any means."

"And really, if you wanna do butt stuff, you just gotta ask," Sasha said. "Or any stuff, really."

"That's true," Natalie said. "We're all quite invested in keeping you happy."

"As long as you get to pound my butt whenever you want?" Chris asked wryly.

"Exactly right," Sasha said earnestly. "Now you're getting it."

****

Chris was a little timid about his ass and its recovery for the next while, but it seemed to have taken things well. He made sure not to let Natalie or Sasha play with it too much in case they decided to have another go.

The three of them lazed around just chatting for a bit, then headed to the showers to get cleaned up. They all squished into one shower stall at first, which was some lovely slippery fun, but they then had to split up to actually have enough room for washing.

Since Natalie had been the one to shower with Chris the night before, she semi-graciously allowed Sasha a turn. That predictably resulted in Chris sucking Sasha off yet again, then taking a load of her cum all over his face. After that, she helped him shower off for real.

Breakfast followed their sexy shower time. Chris took a cue from the girls and didn't bother getting fully dressed. Partly, he assumed, it would have just meant more of his clothes getting messed next time someone came all over him. He threw on a shirt and boxers for the sake of pretending like modesty mattered.

Natalie, similarly, put on a shirt and panties. Chris examined her underwear more closely, intrigued by its ability to contain her cock without it falling out or being too blatantly obvious. He blushed when he got caught staring at her tucked away package.

Sasha was even less formal, and only put on a top. Her soft cock swung free between her legs. She seemed absolutely unembarrassed to leave it hanging out for all to see.

Tiffany, Beth, and Layla had all beaten them to the breakfast table, and were in similar states of partial dress. Chris got a little nervous under their sly, knowing stares. He couldn't help feeling like the three of them knew that Natalie and Sasha had both just finished fucking his ass, and were probably plotting how to get a turn themselves. He couldn't even chalk it up to mere paranoia, because they all anticipated him surrendering his butt sooner or later.

Thankfully, Natalie and Sasha took him out on a more comprehensive tour of the campus after breakfast, which gave him a chance to get away from his sexual pressures and responsibilities for a while.

"Does everyone know about Futa House?" Chris asked after he felt like he'd been getting some looks from passers by.

"To varying degrees, sure," Natalie answered with a total lack of concern. "To most of them, it's all just rumour and theory. Some know the truth. Some of them are good friends, some think it's a big joke, some despise us for being freaks." She shrugged. "We run mostly the same gamut as any group who's a bit different."

"Ok, sure," Chris said. "I guess I kind of meant more specifically whether everyone's going to know about me. You know, like, what I'm doing there."

Sasha wrapped an arm around his shoulders. "Don't you worry about that. We got your back if anyone decides to be a dick."

"And will anyone decide to be a dick?" Chris asked.

"Quite possibly," Natalie said. "It's not a common problem, but it happens. Honestly, it's more likely that people'll think you're a legend for 'living with a bunch of hot chicks and totally banging them.'"

"I'm not entirely sure how much better that is," Chris said.

Natalie shrugged. "Like I say, most of what people are gonna know, if you don't straight up tell them anything, is gonna be rumours and speculation. It can go either way. And people are... people. They all react differently to things. I can promise nothing, essentially."

Chris was not terribly comforted by their assurances, overall. He was only put at ease once he realized that the looks he was getting could just as easily have been envy as disgust. He caught a flash of their reflection in a window as they passed, which caused him to think about how the three of them actually appeared.

He was walking around flanked by two total hotties. That was the short version. Either Natalie or Sasha would have been what he considered 'out of his league' until very recently, and now not only was he strolling along with them, occasionally touching or holding hands, but he could have sex with either of them whenever he wanted. Not to mention how much sex they'd be having even when he didn't particularly want.

A different perspective really helped. His insecurities became elation and a sense that he'd hit the sexual jackpot. Who even gave a fuck what anyone else thought?

****

Chris headed back to his room after his tour with the intention of just chilling for a bit. Perhaps unsurprisingly, that didn't last long.

The door opened maybe five minutes after he'd flopped down on his bed to stare at the ceiling and ponder his new life. Beth stepped in, with Layla just behind her.

"Come in," Chris said a tad sarcastically.

Beth ignored him. "You're doing butt stuff now, right?"

"If I said no, would you believe me?"

Beth was already stripping. "Me and Layla, we've been patient."

"For certain values of 'patient,' sure," Chris said. Despite his sass, he watched intently as Beth disrobed. The novelty of hot girls casually taking their clothes off in front of him hadn't yet faded.

Beth stood up again once she was naked. She fidgeted, shifting her weight from foot to foot. Her cock was erect and drooling. "You let Nat and Sasha fuck you," she said, nearly a whine.

Chris sighed. "So I did. I suppose you're going to say I have to let the both of you do it too."

"Well... it's only fair."

Chris glanced at Layla, who was hanging back a little. She hadn't taken her clothes off yet, but her erect state was quite clear even so.

He almost couldn't believe he hadn't realized they were twins until being told. They weren't mirror images, exactly, but they were so similar as to make it painfully obvious now that he knew.

"What you said yesterday," Chris said, "about doing me at the same time..."

"What about it?" Beth asked. Then she brightened. "Does that mean we can?"

"I just mean, like, isn't that weird?"

"Why would it be? It's not like our balls touch."

"He means because we're sisters," Layla said quietly. "He thinks it's weird."

"Oh." Beth frowned. "That's a little narrow minded, don't you think?"

"I honestly don't know what to think about much of anything these days," Chris said. He stood up and started removing his clothes. "I'm still new to this shit. You're gonna have to go slow and warm me up."

"No problem," Beth said. "I can go slow, if it means getting some of that cute little butt."

Layla put a hand on Beth's shoulder before she could get any closer. "Me first."

"Hell no! Me first."

The twins glared at each other, then silently extended fists. They through rock, paper, scissors a few times, tying the first several rounds, before Layla emerged victorious again.

"Fuck's sake!" Beth said with a frightening scowl. "Every fucking time."

Layla, however, was all smiles. She disrobed and approached the bed.

There was some confusion as the three of them got settled. Being with Natalie and Sasha one after the other hadn't really prepared Chris for the logistics of two girls at the same time. He ended up having to get on his hands and knees instead of lying nearly prone as he had earlier. It wasn't as comfortable for him, but he imagined that probably wasn't the twins' first priority at the moment.

Beth stuck her cock down his throat with hardly any preamble. She seemed to have decided to take out her grudge with her sister on his mouth, though at least she slowed down after a few hard, penetrating strokes. He couldn't have taken that kind of oral pounding for very long.

Layla very efficiently lubed up his butthole and spent several minutes finger-fucking him. She didn't spend quite the time and effort that Sasha had earlier, however, so he still wasn't feeling quite ready when she pressed her cock against him.

Chris tried to warn her off, but his mouth was quite full, and it basically only came out as muffled grunting. His ass stretched a bit as Layla tried to enter him, but didn't give way.

"He's too tight," Layla grumbled. "I can't even get in."

"That's how it works," Beth said, just a little smugly. "He's only new. He's bound to need more loosening up than we're used to. Do you want me to do it?"

"No," Layla said with determination. "I can do it."

Layla got some more lube, then fingered Chris more firmly with three fingers instead of two. When she next tried her cock, she managed to force it in, despite causing a sudden stab of pain for poor Chris.

"Gentle!" Beth said. "You nearly made him choke on me just now. Which felt kind of nice, mind you, but still."

Layla grunted in annoyance at her sister and kept working her way deeper into Chris. His butthole protested, but inexorably gave way and slowly relaxed under her assault. It didn't have a choice, really.

Chris was brutally impaled from both ends by the horny sisters. His mouth and ass were their simultaneous playthings.

Having them both balls deep inside him left him filled up like never before. At first it was too much. Too painful, too stimulating, too restricting, and just generally too overwhelming for his inexperienced body and mind to handle.

The positive side, from a certain viewpoint, to being so thoroughly dominated and spit-roasted was that it really didn't matter how he felt or what he was thinking. He didn't have to act or make any decisions. He could simply let himself be used. Beth and Layla were perfectly happy to pound his stretched holes without any input from him.

It took a while to adjust to Layla's anal intrusion in particular, but once he did, Chris once again found that he most enjoyed the moments when she was fully ensconced in his ass. He luxuriated in the brief sensations of fullness, while trying not to wince too much as she pistoned in and out of his sore bum.

Layla finally unloaded her cum in Chris's butt, much to his relief. She held herself deep inside him as she spasmed to completion, then withdrew.

Chris was given brief reprieve as Beth vacated his mouth as well, but it was not to last. The sisters calmly switched positions without any discussion, and Beth took over at his ass.

He groaned and tried to pull away from Beth as she shoved her cock into the sore hole Layla had left her. He couldn't go far, because Layla was also shoving her dick in his face. She was only about half hard, but still seemed to want some oral play time.

"Suck, please," Layla said.

"No thanks," Chris said, wincing as Beth managed to shove herself halfway into his loosened and lubed bottom.

"Suck!" Layla insisted, poking his mouth with her penis.

Chris opened his mouth, and almost immediately had it filled. Layla couldn't throat-fuck him the way she and the rest of the girls usually could, not being fully hard anymore, but she still thrust gently back and forth in time with her sister.

Luckily, he wasn't subjected to the taste of ass and cum for too long, as Beth ejaculated shortly after. She'd probably just been holding out to dump her load in his butt.

Layla pulled out of Chris's mouth and gave him a very sweet kiss on the lips, then flounced off out of the room, totally naked. Beth was a little slower and took the time to wipe herself off.

"Sorry about that," Beth said. "I know that was kinda rough of us."

"Yeah," Chris agreed. "It kinda was." He grunted as he rolled onto his side. "I wish I hadn't let you two do that to me."

"That bad, huh?" Beth chewed her lip. "Layla gets carried away, sometimes. She's never had much control when she gets too horny. And her first time with a new boy's ass? Yeah, I shoulda reined her in."

Chris shrugged. "Sisters. What ya gonna do?"

"Are you mad?"

"Not mad. Just... regretful, maybe. Wondering if I made the right choice." Chris sighed. "I mean, jesus, there's only five of you. What happens when more show up? I can't handle that."

"You will," Beth said far more confidently than Chris felt was warranted. "You'll get used to it."

"I doubt it. Not sure I even want to."

Beth looked guilty. "Don't say that. Let me make it up to you?"

Chris cringed away as she neared again. "Please no."

"Not your butt, silly. Your penis."

"Oh." Chris let his guard back down. "Well that's ok, then."

Beth got Chris on his back, then settled comfortably between his legs. She proceeded to give him a long, sensual blowjob unlike anything he'd yet experienced. In fact, he hesitated to call it a blowjob, except that was the only word he could think of to describe it.

Really, it was more like soft, playful, erotic teasing. Beth kissed, licked, and nuzzled his straining cock, and only very occasionally sucked on it. She traced her fingers along it at times, but never made a fist around his shaft.

It was, in many ways, the polar opposite of the hard twin-fucking she and Layla had just inflicted upon him. This was about him, not them. It was soft, where that had been hard. It was slow instead of fast, patient instead of needy. It was absolutely wonderful.

"Oh my god," Chris breathed. "How long has it been? You haven't even gotten me close to cumming yet."

"I know," Beth said. She gave him another little puppy-lick. "Nice, isn't it?"

"You've done this before?"

She nodded. "Yes. Not often. There's a time and place for it. Usually it's too much time and effort. But occasionally it's nice to do, or have done to me."

"With... Layla?"

Beth tilted her head. Her fingernail glided dangerously up the bottom of his shaft. "Is that what you think?"

"I honestly don't know. You're not like any sisters I've ever known. In more ways than one."

Beth smiled crookedly. She took him between her lips, then nipped with her teeth, just barely enough to register. "Maybe someday I'll tell you our secrets. I don't know you nearly well enough for that yet."

Chris actually laughed. "After what we did, you're still gonna be shy with me?"

"That's only sex stuff. Secrets and feelings are more important."

"Ok, sure."

Admittedly, he was probably the odd one out in the house in regard to how he viewed sex. His positions had already shifted quite dramatically in the short time he'd been there, and would certainly move further still.

1...45678...19