Futa House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chris let the subject drop. He didn't want to upset Beth by pushing any harder. He didn't really need to know anyway. He was just curious, was all. Honestly, if she and Layla did fuck each other, he was pretty sure he didn't care enough one way or the other to make a fuss over it. Futa House had a way of rearranging his priorities and principles for him, whether he wanted it to or not.

Beth resumed her torturously slow penis play time. She watched him attentively, drawing out every little feeling, making sure never to over-stimulate.

This game, at least, Chris could understand and enjoy in a way he couldn't when getting pounded. Toying with his penis was fine. It wasn't anything like how he'd ever masturbated, but the basic feelings were similar enough, and he felt comfortable with it. It wasn't nearly so alien and novel as what the girls preferred doing to him.

When he finally came, it had built up so long that his cum exploded with unprecedented vigour all over Beth's face and hair. She smiled cat-like and stayed totally still and she was drenched in his cum. She was quite the pretty mess afterward.

"Does that make up for us treating you so badly?" Beth asked as she stretched languidly, like she knew the answer already.

Chris was still staring in awe at her cum-streaked face. "It helps," he said absently.

"Good." Beth gave his cock a final pat. "If you feel you need more to make up for it, just say so. I won't mind."

She kissed him on the cheek, accidentally smudging a bit of his cum on his face in the process, then sauntered out of the room just as naked as Layla, excepting her facial covering.

Chris lay right where he was for a while, a mixture of bliss and subtle agony. He finally dragged himself off his bed and stumbled down to the bathroom.

The thing about having cum up one's ass, he realized, was that it eventually had to come back out. He wasn't thrilled with the discovery.

Natalie was already changing his bedding and throwing all the discarded clothes on his floor into a basket by the time he got back.

"Damn, you're quick," he said.

"Well, you know," said Natalie. "I only have to do this until the younger girls get here. Might as well do a good job until then."

"Sure."

Chris didn't wait for Natalie to finish before sprawling back across the mattress. She spread the final blanket across him like she hadn't noticed.

"Very funny," said Chris.

Natalie pulled the blanket back and folded it at the end of the bed, out of the way. She had a crooked, teasing smile on her lips, but it faded slightly as she examined his expression.

"Something wrong?" she asked.

"Maybe," said Chris.

"You want to tell me?"

"I haven't decided."

Natalie sat down next to him. "You better tell me. I can make you talk if I have to."

"How, exactly?"

"Well... I could get my tits out."

Natalie pulled up her shirt over her breasts. That attracted Chris's attention, but didn't cause him to spontaneously reveal all his secrets.

"That's better, isn't it?" Natalie said while gently shaking from side to side and making her boobies sway.

"Well, yeah. But how is it helping?"

"'Cause now you're focused on my tits instead of whatever's bothering you." Natalie gently batted at her own breasts as yet a further distraction. "So what's up?"

Chris hesitated, then started talking. "I'm pretty sure I can't do this. Not with twenty of you, or however many. I know you all keep telling me I'll get better and more experienced, and it'll all be fine. I just don't think I believe that."

"Ah. I see." Natalie considered. "So you're not having a problem with the job, just the numbers involved?"

"I mean, I guess. Kinda."

"That's good, then. I'd hate to think you were still having doubts about staying with us."

"Yeah, no, I'd like to stay. I want to stay. I'm really getting to like all of you, and..." Chris flushed. "And I like the sexy stuff. Maybe even getting fucked in the ass. I'm not sure about that yet."

Natalie beamed. "Well I'm glad to hear that. We all love having you here. I hope you know that."

"Oh, I certainly do. Some of you maybe a little too much, is all."

Natalie's expression darkened. "What happened?"

"Um..."

"Chris, what happened? Seriously. If someone-"

"It's nothing bad," Chris said quickly. "Nothing you need to worry about or anything."

"I'll be the judge of that, thank you very much."

"It's really not a big deal though. Things got a bit rough, I'm a bit sore now, but-"

"Goddamn it." Natalie pulled her shirt down grumpily. "It wasn't Sasha, was it? No, it couldn't have been. She's been with me most of the day. Unless she snuck in when I wasn't looking." She chewed her bottom lip thoughtfully. "The twins, then. That would make sense. They were just in here, right? Was it Beth or Layla?"

"Um..."

"Nevermind. I'll figure it out. They should know better."

"You don't have to..." Chris trailed off. Natalie was already marching away, laundry forgotten.

He sighed and slumped back on the bed. He felt like he'd made a grievous error. He didn't want to get Layla in trouble, just... something. Just vent a little, maybe. Or get some advice. He'd clearly handled it all wrong.

Honestly, it didn't even hurt that bad. And it wasn't like Layla had meant to be overly rough. She was just a bit excitable. Accidentally sending Natalie after her felt worse than anything she'd inadvertently done to him.

This shit was complicated.

****

Chris was sucking Tiffany off a little later on when Layla appeared hesitantly in the doorway. Chris wasn't sure if he should stop and say something, but fortunately Tiffany came soon enough after that he didn't have to make a decision. He swallowed the last of her load, and she quickly scooted out of the way with a murmured, "Thanks."

"Can I come in?" Layla asked.

Chris wasn't used to any of the girls asking, and confusion alone made him hesitate. "Yeah, sure. Come on in."

She stepped inside, but only covered about half the distance between him and the doorway before she stopped again. She was wearing a long shirt, and presumably no panties underneath because her cock was hanging out the bottom.

"I guess I could take a lesson from Tiff, huh?" Layla said. "She's so much better at just letting you do your thing."

Chris shook his head. "I'm sorry. Natalie talked to you, didn't she? I didn't mean to send her after you. I really didn't."

"I mighta deserved it though," Layla said. She fiddled with the hem of her shirt, accidentally revealing more of her penis in the process. "I didn't realize you were still sore. I thought it was just, like, a little ache or something. Normal stuff."

Chris was a bit worried that she thought his ass aching was going to be normal for him, but he left that alone for the moment. "It's not that bad. It's just... there's going to be so many of you. I can handle you and Beth, and Natalie, Sasha, and Tiffany. Or I think I can, at least. But more? Like... I'm not that durable."

Layla managed a wry smile. "You're way tougher than you think. And more than you look, too. I thought you were gonna be like the usual boys who can't hardly even take it up the ass without weeks of training. I-"

"Hang on, what?"

"What?"

"You said there's usually weeks of training?"

Layla cocked her head, confusion winning out over contrition as some of the gloom left her expression. "Well, yeah. Brand new boytoys don't usually take cock the way you do. Not so quickly."

"But then... but... everyone was acting like I was supposed to."

"Well of course we were. We wanted to fuck you. We're not exactly unbiased."

"Jesus fuck." Chris sat back and shook his head. "So I've been tricked into..."

He stopped and considered. Nothing had been a trick, exactly. It had just been heavily implied that he was meant to do certain things within a certain time frame, with full knowledge of what those things were, and what the consequences might be. Seduced or bribed were probably better words than tricked.

Layla had gone quiet again after an unusual amount of words all at once for her. She sat next to Chris, but not near enough to be touching. He couldn't help but notice her cock slowly stiffening and lifting her shirt in the process. He tried to ignore it for the moment.

"I guess it makes sense," he said at last. "If I'm the only boy here this year, and I'm brand new, there's probably a lot of pressure on me to perform."

Layla shrugged.

"I could almost even think of it as flattering, in a way," Chris said. "That you all want to fuck me so badly. I never got anything like that before I came here. Then again, I guess it's not really anything to do with me. I'm just the warm body that happens to be here, right?"

"I definitely wouldn't say that," Layla said. "You're way cuter than I was expecting."

Chris felt his face warm, and turned his head to hide his blush. "Really?"

"Yeah." Layla ran the back of her finger up and down his cheek. "Super cute."

"Oh. You mean, like, adorable. Not sexy."

"They're kinda the same thing."

"No they aren't. 'Cause girls tend to-"

"We're not ordinary girls, Chris. You know that. We like different things about boys. Different traits." She turned his head back to face her. "Like your lips..." She smiled shyly. "I love your lips."

Chris had a suspicion he knew what was about to happen, but he let it develop anyway. He allowed Layla to guide him to his knees in front of her, with a pillow for padding, then nudge him onto her cock.

It was kind of embarrassing how little flattery it took to make him want to pleasure her. Although it really wasn't her words so much as the desire behind them. He didn't know how much truth there was to what she said, but he liked the idea of legitimately being attractive to her, and not just a pair of warm holes to be used for dumping girl-cum into.

Being cognizant of her earlier failing, Layla was docile as could be this time around. She hardly moved a muscle, except to occasionally stroke Chris's hair while he bobbed his head up and down in her lap.

He much preferred setting his own pace, though he couldn't actually take her in his throat without help. He'd have to work on that. His blowjob technique simply wouldn't be all it could be if he had to rely on getting his throat forced open by overly horny girls.

Layla came in his mouth after a long and gentle suck-session. Her hips bucked and he felt her hand press the back of his head, but she didn't actually push down. That was progress, he felt.

Layla patted him some more, like he was a puppy who'd learned a trick, until he finished swallowing and climbed back into bed.

"You didn't hardly injure me at all that time," Chris said. "That was nice."

Layla kissed him softly and ran her tongue along his lip, sweeping up the last traces of her own cum. "I'll try to do better," she promised. "At least until you've got more practice."

"I'd appreciate that."

Her shirt had gotten hitched up over her butt a little, so as she walked away, Chris had a tantalizing peek at what lay beneath. He belatedly wished he'd asked her to play with his cock before leaving. He was all turned on now.

Chris thought about simply jerking off, though that seemed a bit of a waste when he had other opportunities to explore. And he was still owed from earlier, after all.

It was a mild thrill walking down the hallway naked and erect with no one else around. He was quickly getting used to his new life, but there were still so many new ways to look at his situation, and new things to explore. He'd never been so free to be nude in his life.

Chris stopped briefly by the balcony overlooking the ground floor. He could see the entryway from there, and in theory anyone coming in would see him pretty quickly too. Granted, anyone entering would most likely be someone who'd already seen him naked, and had their dick inside him too, so his risky stance wasn't quite the feat of daring that it might otherwise have been.

Natalie and Sasha were hanging out in the room they shared. Natalie was cross legged on her bed, laptop balanced on her knees while she typed away intently. Sasha had her cock out and was idly stroking it. It was nearly fully hard from her playing with it.

"Chris!" Sasha said with a beaming smile. "Good timing. I just thinking about coming to see you."

"Were you, indeed?" Chris said. "I can't imagine what for."

Sasha giggled. "For sex, silly."

"Ah, yes. Of course."

"Make sure he's ok with it before you jump him," Natalie warned, only briefly taking her eyes off her screen. "Chris needs to be rested for tomorrow."

"You didn't get hurt that bad, did you?" Sasha asked.

Chris wasn't sure if she was actually worried about him, or the possibility that she wouldn't get to fuck him.

"Nah, not that bad," Chris said with false bravery. "But, um... I don't suppose there's any chance the other girls who are going to be showing up won't want to fuck me right away?"

Natalie and Sasha devolved into raucous laughter.

"I'll take that as a no, shall I?" Chris said.

"Yeah, dude," Sasha said. "They're gonna want to tap that. No question." She shrugged. "I mean, some of 'em might be patient, for whatever reason. But, like, I wouldn't count on any lack of desire overall."

"None of them have boyfriends or anything?" Chris suggested weakly.

"Oh sure. Some probably do," Sasha said. "I think I remember one girl used to have a boy who went to this school too. She only ever fucked him and not any of the boytoys. You might get lucky."

"We don't do well at monogamy," Natalie said, finally shutting her laptop. "Especially not if there's separation of any kind. And it's not easy for us to casually date and get our sex fix that way."

Chris sighed heavily. "Well, if I die tomorrow, tell my mother I loved her."

"Can do," Sasha agreed cheerfully. "Now about me fucking you..."

"Actually," Chris said, forestalling Sasha's attempted seduction, "I kinda thought, maybe, like..."

"Like what?"

"Maybe I could have a turn?" he finished while looking down at the floor a bit uncomfortably. In theory, he was pretty sure he'd get a yes. His instincts still hadn't caught up to simply asking as being a viable strategy for getting sex.

"Oh! Right," Sasha said. "Good idea. You go first, then you'll be all relaxed for me."

That wasn't at all Chris's intention, but he let it slide for now. "So how do I... I mean, like..."

"It's not that complicated," Natalie assured him in a soothing voice. "Me and Sasha can both take cocks your size pretty easily, so no worries there. I guess the first thing is just to decide which of us you'd like. Or which order, if you want to try us both. That'd be up to you."

"Um..."

"I wanna go first," Sasha said, neatly solving Chris's dilemma of having to choose between them. "You got to fuck his ass first. It's only fair." Her eyes glinted eagerly. "Besides, I've never taken a boy's penile virginity before. Seems like a neat thing to do at least once."

Chris shrank back. "What makes you think-"

"Don't worry about that," Natalie said. She stood and put a hand on Chris's shoulder. "I told you, things like that aren't big deals to us. It's honestly a good thing this'll be your first time."

"You don't know that it is," Chris mumbled.

"Is it not?" Sasha said. "Because you've been acting like you haven't done it before. Getting all shy and quiet and blushy when the topic comes up." She shrugged. "What, you think we'd like you better if you'd fucked a bunch of girls before? Honestly couldn't give a shit. Except, as I say, it'd be kind of a neat little achievement to be your first. Unless you really want Nat, which is fine. Kind of annoying, though."

Natalie's hand moved from his shoulder and smacked his butt. "Go on. Have a good time. Stop worrying about it."

Chris was still feeling quite embarrassed at the evident transparency of his virginity, despite his efforts not let it slip. He knew it shouldn't bother him, at least partly because he'd had sex repeatedly that day alone, even if it wasn't the sort that traditionally counted. He wasn't even sure why certain kinds of sex counted, and others didn't. That was just the way it was, he supposed.

Sasha saved him from further awkwardness and introspection by going face down, ass up on her bed, then shaking her butt invitingly at him. He was drawn toward her as inexorably as if she'd been reeling him in with a rope.

"You've got such a nice ass," Chris said as he reached out and put his hands on each cheek, spreading her slightly wider.

"Aw, thanks," Sasha said. "I don't get many people staring at it, actually. Not with my pants off, anyway."

Chris traced his finger down the bottom of her cock, which hung hard and neglected below. "No. I suppose you probably don't."

Natalie flounced onto the bed next to Sasha. She'd brought a bottle of lube with her, though didn't hand it over quite yet. "What are you in the mood for?" she asked Chris. "You wanna get right in there? Or maybe eat her out a bit first? Or do some fingering?"

Chris stared transfixed at the tight, crinkled little hole on lewd display before him. He flashed back to the last time it had been stuck in his face, and the bizarre enjoyment he'd felt from giving analingus. "Is it weird if I kinda want to lick it?" he asked.

Natalie giggled. "Not at all. In fact, it's encouraged."

"Mmm, and you did such a nice job last time," Sasha agreed. She gave another wiggle. "Lick me, baby."

Chris was a bit hesitant, and wasn't at all sure about being watched, but moved in and licked Sasha's butthole anyway. She made a deep, low growl in her throat even just at the first swipe of his tongue.

He kept licking, gradually getting into it enough not to worry about Natalie spectating nearby. The noises Sasha made got more and more animalistic and gratifying the more anal attention she got, and became louder still when he closed a hand around her cock and jerked her off a bit while fiercely tonguing her asshole.

Natalie got her cock out to play with herself while she watched. Chris flicked his gaze over to her every so often, but mainly focused on Sasha's increasingly slobbery behind.

"Ooh, yeah. Get something in there," Sasha moaned. "Fuck that's nice."

Chris licked a few more times, then tentatively pressed a finger to her butthole. It sank in pretty easily with only spit for lubrication. He stared awestruck as his own finger disappeared inside a girl's ass. It was a truly captivating sight.

Natalie leaned over and drizzled some lube from her bottle down Sasha's butt crack. Chris pulled his finger out, coated it, then slid it back in even more easily.

Chris fingered Sasha a bit more, but was getting far too horny and impatient to delay any longer. He was excited to the point of shaking a bit at the thought of actually fucking her pretty little ass.

Sasha let out a pathetic whine and squirmed in readiness as Chris positioned himself behind her. Natalie helpfully spread Sasha's bottom to make it easier for him to guide his cock to her rear entrance.

Chris had to push a little harder to get his cock in than he had with his finger. Still, Sasha clearly had more experience than him, based on the amount of warming up they'd done relative to the ease of penetration. Then again, he recalled a with a slight flush of shame, his cock was also notably smaller than the ones that had been shoved inside him.

None of that really mattered to him as he buried his throbbing erection in Sasha's snug bum. She was delightfully warm and tight around him. He savoured the moment, still and quiet just for a moment, then gave a small thrust.

"That's it," Natalie said with an intense gleam in her eyes. "Give it to her."

Chris gave a few more thrusts, each longer and more confident than the last. He got an almost smooth rhythm going, and was absolutely enraptured with the experience of ploughing Sasha's tight and welcoming butthole.

1...56789...19