All Comments on 'G is for Greed'

by Scorpio44a

Sort by:
  • 95 Comments
Tail End PeteTail End Peteabout 14 years ago
Nice!

Another good one. Thanks a lot.

BriteaseBriteaseabout 14 years ago
Hi Scorpio

Liked it. Could pick some flaws if I really tried, but they simply don't matter. Good read.

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
Delightfully Fantasy

I started with trepidation, knowing that you are an excellent writer, but a bit

worried about your introduction. Things looked worse when he decided to try the Lacy path which could lead to Hell... But as I said it was fun. Though I admit that I would have resented that she divorced me in the first place...

Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
eh

and that pretty much sums it up, eh. it was, well, bad. it seemed rushed, with poor editing and flimsy characters. so his first wife leaves him for money and when she comes back into his life after 10 yrs, he takes her back no questions asked? sorry to be harsh, but what were you thinking when you submitted this? not that you write that great of a story anyway, but still, this one was particularly awful.

morefunnmorefunnabout 14 years ago
Great Read

Enjoyed your tale. Good guy finally gets ahead with some help. All fantasy, justt as you stated in the beginning. All fantasy and it is great to read a good one every once in awhile. Thank You. As for anonymous trolls to lazy to get a handle and register. Well what that tells me is that comments without a identy is like a passing fart, offensive, but soon to be forgotten and never thought of again.

Keep up the good work. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Entertaining reading, but...

It was an entertaining read, but so far from being believable that I have to laugh.

hawkeye007hawkeye007about 14 years ago
problem...

She left him for eleven years because she wanted to make him rich? He takes her back with no discussion of the pain she caused him? I don't think so.

HitchhikerHitchhikerabout 14 years ago
Cracking yarn

Superb story nice plot, Great moral message too. Aesop would be proud of you!

rjordanrjordanabout 14 years ago
Great fun

A few twists. A few unexpected turns. Entertaining and time spent enjoyably for me. Thanks.

spearman1spearman1about 14 years ago
Great Story

So glad to see your back and doing what your do best. I loved the story great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Get a grip

Hey guys, it's only a story and the author told us it was fiction from the start..... get a grip!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Liked it! One of the best writers here. Keep up the good work. I read everything you write.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 14 years ago
Fantasy

Interesting fantasy. Mike is given a plausible excuse for throwing over a life he has built on promises and representations prompted by an ex-wife he knows to be greedy. He 'believes' the documents supposedly supplied by the feds and goes along happily. Bonnie's side of the story is discounted from the moment he sees Lacy on the bed.

zed0zed0about 14 years ago
He Married Her AGAIN???

What a moron! The wimp sells out for a measly two-hundred-sixty-eight million dollars??? AND takes her BACK? Jeeezuz H. KeeRiste!! When will they ever learn it's okay to keep her around for a fuck buddy, and he don't need to re-marry a cheatin' ho. Other than that one irritating detail, it was a great little fairy tale, and I enjoyed the hell out of it. I kept waiting for it to be too good to be true, and have pussy boy get screwed by the slut wife, like it was some devious plot to break up his current marriage to Bonnie, who wasn't really a criminal, but was balling her co-workers.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Hookay...

...tough to swallow but fun read-thanks..

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 14 years ago
Yeah Alright

I would have made her beg a little more or work to earn getting back with him.

If he Put her through what the guys in your story "Convince Her!" did to that girl, it would have been poetic.

Still keep posting stories, I enjoy the good ones like this.

jedbeakerjedbeakerabout 14 years ago
Thanks!

Scorp---

Thanks for the nice story--I enjoyed it.

The1PaladinThe1Paladinabout 14 years ago
I read it...

...because it was one of your stories. I'm not fond of the "Loving Wives" category. I much prefer your Novellas. I guess it's because I have a hard time with the "suspension of belief" that helps me like the stores. It just struck me as odd that any Federal agency would use an ex-wife to help some guy not take the fall for something his current wife did in the past. If they had the goods on the second wife, they'd just arrest her. It might be more believable if she and worked this out on her own then got the feds involved when she realized what was up...

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 14 years ago
another 50% SHIT story from this author

WHY... after what has happened to him would Mike give anything his 1st wife said ANY value?

Just because she married into $$$ and is now giving Mike some of that $$ as some sort glorified Men whore ???

MIke the LOSER is a decent guy. His 1st wife leaves him for More $$ and in doing so crushes him with unbelieveable pain and emotional torment.

His next wife (so called wife) is part of a master Criminal enterprise that has him taking the fall for her crimes... rob him of his own legit $$$ and has been fucking other men for years.

Mike is Hours away from going to Jail for the rest of his life. BUT he is that precarious position Because the 1st wife... left him for more $$$ and a better lifestyle.

If she had not done that he never would of married the criminal 2nd wife.

Unfortunately the author developed Mike as fucking idiot Math teacher.

makes sense..... NOT!

bigguy323bigguy323almost 14 years ago
Holy, but not righteous...

The plot is so full of holes that it must be religious. Considering how awful the plot is, I liked much of the story. Rework the plot and you'd have a prize winner.

First of all, the idea that the first wife left him so she could get rich and come back to him is just silly. And, that's just the start of silly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Age limit?

I thought you had to over 18 to submit stories here? This reads like a 5 th grader wrote it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
ignore the haters

this was a good story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
ignore

ignore the lovers this was a foolish story.

jiminabjiminabover 13 years ago
For once

For once I actually agree with Harry. Taking his ex back for money makes him a bigger whore than she was. And the set up to get him out to the lodge was rediculous. Why not just walk up and knock on his front door? I like most of your stories and except for this being an over the top fantasy about getting rich, I didn't like it. Regardless; I thank you for your effort. Jim

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
dont go off the handle, guys

Sarah didn't cheat on him - she divorced him because of what she thought she wanted. She learnt it was a mistake. He still loved her and was only upset but not angry that she left. It helped that she came back regularly to fuck him. Yes, she learnt that money is not everything (though it is half of it, whatever 'it' is), and I think he could forgive her easily and take her back. After learning she was mistaken, her love for him grew much more than before that she gave all but $100k to him. How can you guys fault this? It's not like she cheated on him to hook a rich guy, found her husband wasn't a good fuck, and then came back to him but kept all the money locked with a prenuptial agreement! She did the honorable thing and stayed married to the old geezer instead of divorcing him for half his assets! For once, that is a nice story.... although barely.

Of course this story is not likely to happen in real life - but that's what stories are for: to entertain and sometimes give hope or create sympathetic feelings. He came out a winner, with a loving girl and millions to his name - would you not want that? Does it make him a man-whore? No. She bought a lot of his clothes and only gave him the rest of the money that he really didn't need after the first few millions - and that is the point: he went to her because he loved her.

If you still disagree then you are probably a stick-in-the-mud, I am afraid. Some of you guys have been hurt by life, and I understand this because so have I, but some of you are going into the deep end and seriously need to swim back! Hate a little less those who don't deserve your hate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
thnx liked it!

I liked the story so I must e a 5th grader! Don't let assholes get to you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sorry but I have to call BULLSHIT!

Sara/Lacy dumps him for money, tears his heart out, leaves him to marry a shrew and then claims she did it all for him. He takes her back instantly without even a thought. That's bullshit even in fiction.

And just because feedback wouldn't be feedback without picking a few nits: what? No Gulfstream??????

SKHPSKHPabout 13 years ago
G is for garbage

Bullshit,a lot of it! Totally off-world plot, flat characters and unbelievable actions. .

cbrooks122000cbrooks122000about 13 years ago
Wonderful story

Really good story. Has a good ending.

RealDocRealDocalmost 13 years ago
modern day fairy tale

I enjoyed the read. Great to have a good ending. Readers should enjoy the fantasy of a modern fairy tale. realdoc

FD45FD45almost 13 years ago
Serious fantasy

Pegged my BS meter.

You are a schlub.

Married to a princess...who leaves

Then you get a respectable wife....who turns out to be evil

Without doing anything, she is removed. ZOT

Fantasy girl is back and not only happy to see you, but willing to give you billions (Sorry, millions. But why not make it billions?) And have sweet monkey sex with you at the drop of a hat...just for being nice and eating her pussy

Yay! Win win.

Sorry. No conflict, no story.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I stopped reading early on and rated it 1*

Too unrealistic even at the beginning.

FD45FD45over 12 years ago
I was unkind

You are better then this story. You've written better things. Please, wash this story out of your system. Use bleach.

I've enjoyed some of your other work.

Now, I WISH my life were like this...but like I said, way too implausible.

Apologize for the 'schlub' comment.

vonlubekvonlubekover 12 years ago
hmm

I remember daydreaming the exact same thing when I was about 12 or so

chytownchytownabout 12 years ago
Far Out There.

But still a good read. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Even with

all the money, why would you want her back?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Agreed with the previous anon. Sara divorced him for money, waited for her new hubby to die, walked away with the money and now she wants him back? Why would he want her? All she has to offer is good sex. She clearly doesn't love him for shit.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Great Read ...no reality but in this case that quality was superfluous .

Some stories raise as many questions as they do answers . I enjoyed the process of a good man swapping wives for good cause. The idea of switching back to pseudo or reformed slut was a inspired if fanciful concept. The story, itself, seemed a thin excuse to execute this notion.

Only a very good author could have made this work & Scorpio44a has a plethora of hot ratings attached to his stories, that attest to his skill. I would have enjoyed the main character facing off against Bonnie for one of the ending scenes .

Odd that one week he loves her & the next Dave passively observes her in cuffs going off to meet her fate in the courthouse. So, yes, the story could have used some closure.

Perhaps that was too real for the author- his primary objective was the noir ' which way is up', bad is good & vice versa. It didn't make sense but it was a quality ride. I thank the author.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
AVARICIOUS PEOPLE SEEM TO SUCK OUT

or spend a lot of time on the graft. TK U MLJ LV NV

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
Very strange and controversial story

I love money as much as most people but a whore that left me for money would never be a welcome sight for me. I rather masturbate the rest of my life than have sex with her for all the money in the world. The story was well written but completely sucked. I, for one, would never go back with a woman that left me for money or antithetical immoral reason. Yes it's illogical but I am what I am and that's it. Of course, I'd second guess myself and fantasize about the money, but I'd sleep like a rock and I'd never feel uncontrollable looking in a mirror.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 11 years ago
No Way

There is no way that I would take the greedy bitch back. I would give her back some of the money and keep the rest for the misery she caused me. Then, I would tell her to get the hell out of my life. I think the bitch ex wife is a nut case and cannot be trusted. Mike comes off as an asshole wimp. 1 star

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
I've heard of the long con

but 11 years: no how no way no where.

Tim413Tim413almost 11 years ago
Silly that Sara/Lacy

would sign so much money over to Mike on the CHANCE he would take her back after 11 years. Otherwise, a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The last sentance was missing......

"And then he woke up, back in his bed wearing PJ's, next to a snoring Bonnie and got up to get ready for another day teaching math at the school...."

This was SUCH a fantasy, that even Walter Mitty would have known it was all just a dream. That said, I really liked it. Thanks!

imhaplessimhaplessover 9 years ago
original and entertaining

therefore worth a 5 in my book!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
really difficult to suspend enough reality to believe

so many loose ends, so many inconsistencies. i.e. the scene in the living room of the lodge. was it a recording or was he reading a script or why was he even there? What were the other options? what authority did the man have to make any or all of them happen? would lacy/sara have still been upstairs if he chose either of the other options? with that much money why would they fly in a Piper Apache? A rear view window for VFR? and, sorry, but if you are flying over the Canadian Rockies, you better go higher than 12,000 feet above sea level. not turbo, not pressurized? not a pleasant long distance ride. so many better options with a true professional pilot.

G is for Goofy and I choose to not be gullible.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
Fun read!

I don't believe for a second you meant it to be anything more. But when I finished it, I found the fun had just begun! Some of these comments are like watching a literary critic tear apart Mad Magazine. For crying out loud, let the guy have some fun! I got a kick out of it. Did I think it was plausible? No. Am I bothered about it? No. Give it a rest.

retmstrretmstrabout 9 years ago
*****

I enjoyed the story very much. Good writing as well. Lacy runs off for greener grass and he accepts her back without skepticism? Oh, well, that'd put a damper on the plot. Cheers!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
rubbers =/= respect

Bonnie was not making her lovers use rubbers out of respect, common sense would tell her that the whole scheme would unravel if Mike caught an STD from his supposedly faithful and prudish wife.

Just the sort of attention to detail that a criminal needs to do a successful long con.

auhunter04auhunter04almost 9 years ago
for all you

When he met Lacy, he was broke, just had been through some kind if hell with FBI and to top it all off found out his new wife was not his wife.

Getting hammered over the course of a couple of hours and the Agent really recommending he go upstairs, he found Lacy. I think the typical man would, be taken back just a bit. That would give Lacy an opportunity to start her bidding for clothes and give her the opening she wanted to repair fences.

Be honest would you walk away from this situation?

Remember there was no prolonged emotional war, no third party; just a desire for a better income.

I don't know if I would have rolled over as quick as he did but because he still had lingering feelings, I think he would have come around fairly quickly.

You folk are entitled to your opinion as I am mine.

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
PUTTING THE WOOL ON

those who want to pull the wool.on. TK U MLJ LV NV

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
minister isn't, so what?

So okay, the minister isn't a minister.

But that isn't the whole story.

You don't need to be a minister to perform a wedding and have the marriage be legal.

All that matters is the (government) marriage license is valid.

Better ways to make it false is that she is using a false identity or making the marriage a fraud because she entered into it under false pretenses.

xylem69xylem69over 8 years ago
Too many errors

Ok his first wife looked to make her fortune and come back to our hero. He married "Sarah". Now she says her name is Lacy. Why lie about her name when they first met and married? Never explained. I can understand leaving Bonnie's money and even the interest/dividends on their joint assets. But His deposits to the joint accounts were easily severable and provable so why give them up? He had 3 options we are told about the one he chose why not all 3?

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Cheating

"Not technically. She's known all along you aren't married. It can't be cheating if you aren't married.”

Well, maybe it can’t be ADULTERY if they aren’t married, but they ARE in a supposedly exclusive relationship, and that makes it STILL cheating!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dreaming

Folks, of course it does not tie together loose ends or resemble reality. Who cares? It is a grown up fairy tale, an excellent easy read. Please enjoy the story and escape from the realities of life for a while. I still buy the odd lottery ticket so I can daydream about the win.

Thank you for providing readers with so many hours of relaxation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Don't listen to the haters!!

This story is just that, a story. All the haters are probably scorned and jealous that nothing good has happened in their life, so they feel the need to talk s@&t about your stories. Great fantasy story! Keep writing these great stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Duh

I got a bad case of the shots reading this bad fairy tail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No Way!

I do believe I would not of had anything to do with Lacy ever again...NOT IN MY LIFETIME!

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
Low Score

I wondered why the score on this one was low, so I read it. It seems that no reader can really deal with getting back together with a woman that SAYS she loved her husband but LEFT her husband to whore herself out to a multi millionaire. Her actions betrayed her words. She clearly lied when she claimed to love him. She may have loved his love for her, but it is clear that she didn't really care about him. Even when the whore gives him tens of millions of dollars, even if she is a great fuck, the actions betray the truth - either she didn't love him or she is extremely mentally ill. These types of conflicts with reason are common in "Loving Wives" stories. Common, and often plot cheats. the author is cheating on the reader by lying to the reader and trying to get the reader to believe it.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

i wish i had the imagination that most writers on here have.

THANK YOU FOR THE STORIES YA POST FOR US TO READ.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well.......

This had the potential to be a good story. But then it just got silly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sugna

The essence of escapist fiction is suspension of disbelief. We want Mike to win as he is a good (though dull) guy. If we have to swallow repentant ex-wives, we can. It was harder to choke down helpful federal agents but I drank a lot for that one. Once you let go of your tawdry reality, it works ok. BTW, I loved the allusion to Fredricks of Wyoming and Army Corps of Engineer bras. A little dramatic tension as the arrests loomed ever closer would have made this a 5. 4 stars anyway for a nice read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ummmm

She said she didn't leave him for money, but that is exactly what she did. She claimed to love him, but only got involved after her husband died and the Feds approached her. She claims to love him but left him anyway.

Frankly I would never have gotten back with her, at least not without an ironclad prenuptial agreement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well that was........strange and unbelievable.

I guess I just can't get past him going to the lodge to meet an unknown woman, putting on a blindfold and listening to some unknown man ramble on about his life. It simply was too far out of character for the guy you wrote. And as far as I can tell, Lacy/Sara DID leave Mike for the money. And there's no way any banking institution lets her deposit huge sums of money in an account she wants to establish in another man's name without having that man personally sign off on the deal. Same thing with the house. His signature would have been required. Another brief complaint is that you really cheated us when you didn't enumerate his 3 choices. Why wouldn't he want the portion of the money that was legitimately his, including the equity in the house? Too many holes in this story to make for a good read.

MartyMBMartyMBover 5 years ago
A fun read

I don't sleep well lately. This story is written in a way that is easy to digest. No heavy thinking. It may have some issues, but if you're not critically reading (say, because you're too tired to pay close attention), then this is a great story. Thanks.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Just a good story

I like a good fantasy and this definitely fits the bill. Just a good story where the good guy wins and the bad guys go down. Perfection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I'd have kept the money

and dumped the gold digging whore of an ex wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What were his other choices?

He took "B". I wonder what "A" and "C" were? I would have taken the choice that gave me the most money and no bat-shit-crazy women attached.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 5 years ago
They stole jewelry and they needed to launder money for 11 years?

That does not make much sense. Were they selling jewelry piece by piece annually? Why would they needed to launder money after that for 11 years?

There is a plot and it is a good plot conceptually but details are missing.

Not a bad story, needs more work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Her mission? That is BS

She said her mission was to find money and give it to him, that's just complete nonsense, she only came looking after her husband died.

If she really did love him more than money, she would have divorced the banker a long time ago.

She's a manipulator, it's not like the money being in his name will stop her from having access to them when she can play him so easily.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
No realism but a little fun. Needs money over love he was willing to cheat too quickly

No real good people but escapism

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Again

Still think this is a good story. A little over the top maybe, but isn't everything here like that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Kinda weak

His ex shows up after 12 years and tells him that his wife isn't his wife, she stole his money and is cheating on him, (it's still cheating even if they are not married), and he believes her instantly, without asking a single question.

Then the ex says that he believes that she left because she loves money more than him, but that wasn't true because she loved him. Even though she left him for a rich guy, married the rich guy, stayed with the rich guy, didn't contact him for 12 years, and only came back after the rich guy died, and she inherited all his millions. Yep, definitely sounds like she loved him more than the money.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Very Nice...

I really enjoyed this tale!!! Bonnie got her just rewards. Sarah might not have cheated; but she was guilty of being a gold digger.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

The Deus Ex Machina is strong in this one.

Could have been more credible if it wasn't as rushed, because the basis for a good twist is in there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Duh Ex Machine

Please.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

I enjoyed this very much. It's heartwarming to hear that his ex-wife went back to him because she actually loved him and helped him get out of a potentially bad spot. Take it for what it is and quit trying to read more into it. It is the product of his fertile imagination.

gingerhuntergingerhunterover 3 years ago
A great escapist tale

I enjoyed spending some time away from a spreading pandemic and political strife while immersed in this story of truly amazing coincidences and the renewal of a long term loving relationship. I'm a bit disappointed Mike never had a confrontation with Bonnie. It could have been fun.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

ah not even half way down page one and i found his problem. he is marring ppl he doesnt know. no emotion here

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

"Now that you are rich, what would you like to do?" Lacy asked. find a better looking prostitute and fuck my life away should had been his answer. this story had nothing but cheaters and prostitutes in it. i mean idk i guess theres some that find in entertaining but just not enough emotion in it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ugh, just ugh... Why the fuck would he take whore number 1 back? At no point are we told that he really missed her, was terribly broken up about their relationship ending, that he wished they could be together, etc. She left him for money, whored herself out to someone and then came back. Yet if her second husband had never died she would never have come back to him. She's a mercenary cunt and the MC is a simpleton.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

God I wish my first wife would do something like that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another weak clueless wimp MC

rn2711rn2711almost 2 years ago

So, Lacy left him for 10 years worring herself to get money. Then she comes back and he takes her back.

Stupid story of stupid people.

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

A wonderful fairy tale very well told. Sometimes you can just dream! 5*!!!

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

Ole Mike gets all that money plus prime pussy served up for the asking? Sure, he's gonna miss old Bonnie!

If any of the anony's say they would turn that deal down .......

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Unrealistic story which doesn't make any sense at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

So her plan was to what? Wait until she was an old used-up slut before she returned to him? What if her husband hadn't conveniently died?

And then he accepts her back?

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

I sort of liked the plot of this but it didn’t work for me, just too many good things happening

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A bit off to start with but got better and more enjoyable as it went on (jaybee186)

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Not my cup of tea, but has some really funny lines.

inka2222inka222210 months ago

On one hand, technically this is a BTB LW story. His wife cheated, lied to him, and ended up in jail.

On the other hand, everyone except John (the dead ex husband of the whore) in this story is an unmitigated asshole or worse. NOBODY to feel good about.

MC was going to cheat on Bonnie, perved on his school pupils, and accepted back his first wife who proved she was a sociopath.

First wife was a gold digging whore (and I'm insulting the prostitutes here); who married purely for money; likely offed her husband, and ragged on him and treated him with contempt for **the very money she married him for and used shamelessly**. At least, he worked for that money. She just screwed to get it.

Second wife and her partner are obvious psychopaths.

The "feds" violated so many laws, rules and procedures, a 3 year old can tell this was done wrong way from legal/procedural standpoint.

The plot conveniences and holes that would have been fine in a BTB with sympathetic protagonist(s), here were just grating. The ex husband of first wife died VERY conveniently. Personally, I'm convinced she offed him. Feds broke all sorts of laws and rules to let main character have a happy ending. There was no clear reason they needed MC ad "fall" guy at home on a specific date, at all.

I'm giving it 3 stars simply because at least it's a BTB and it was at least slightly entertaining, though it deserves at most 2.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman2 months ago

fun read but such a fantasy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous