All Comments on 'Gadget Man'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
Blue88Blue88almost 18 years ago
Interesting

It's really difficult to comment on this story. It was nicely written and rather interesting to read, but, here's my problem. the total stupidity of Becky. It made the story so unbelievable. The gadget angle was very good, perhaps that could have been expanded a bit. I do thank the author for something a little different.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good story- not enough revenge on slut wife!

We enjoy reading this author's work. However, slut wife should have paid more dearly for her slut behavior. She got off way to easy.

bdsmbillbdsmbillalmost 18 years ago
A different take...

My take on this story was a bit different from the previous comments. I don't think Becky was a slut who deserved to be punished, and I don't think she was stupid. She was scared and forced by a man with more power than she had. What he did was rape by extortion. It is no different than a gangster saying "pay me or your business might burn down." Nice story with a good ending.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 18 years ago
Another "Oh, I didn't want you to get hurt" story

But he is hurt 100 times worse when he finds out she doesn't love and trust him enough to confide in him. Great story, but I think I would have divorced her from lack of trust. She hid this from him for years. What else has she hid?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Any guy who enjoys RAPE stories is.............

no better that those who RAPE or those who promote it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
sad

another fucked up cunt doesn't love or trust her husband enough to confide in him; once a cheating cunt, even forced at first, always a cheating cunt

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Implausible Non-Rationality Compounded By

braindeadedness stirred by a lack of manhood. Other than that it was funny in a sick way but not as intended especially with 2 college degreed professionals.

Constructively and pointedly:

She said, but he wouldn't accept, that she preferred other cocks as he couldn't satisfy her - that faded into the woodwork as he loved(?) her.

He ignored her lies, abortion and the fact that while she loved it in her ass she never offered her asshole to him. He took notice of neither minor(?) issue as he loved(?)her.

She invited a bastard child or another abortion by asking for bareback while in heat for the 3 cocks but she loved(?)him. He was only amazed that he had missed the first abortion but he loved(?) her.

Who was more braindead between the incidental characters, the long term wife whore or the non-feeling gadget headed almost a male who wanted to live happily ever after with his machine which he did love (it was commited).

Having read a few of your other stories, I was surprised that you let someone else use your name on their story.

Seriously, its ok to have some fun but put it under humor or science fiction so we aren't asked to take you anywhere close to seriously trying to write something close to plausible.

Do you understand that the only arousal from my viewpoint was the machine / whore segment. It was plausible. The rest stumbled about looking for a direction, a tear, a laugh and some rationality.

You could have done something with this but didn't. I wonder why as I knew "you" could have?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Time

Really good story, I liked it. Neat concept the with the sex-machine. But, I have to agree with Sherlock40. Too much time (years) from the first "rape by coercion" to when her liasion with three men was exposed. If it had been going on for only six months to a year, I would believe in him staying with his wife. I would also believe that she was still an unwilling participant at that point. In addition, the affair went too long before it got exposed and with that many participants involved it would be hard to keep it concealed. Sorry, but for me sometimes it is the "amount of time factor" that distracts me from "suspending belief" while reading a story, even if it is a good story.

That said, my thanks to you and other authors for writing good stories for us readers.

jaggers0053jaggers0053almost 18 years ago
almost great

pretty good story but does have a couple of big holes in it.

1. i have to agree with blue88. how could beckey have been so stupid as to not say anything to her husband immediately when first blackmailed? then it could have ended before it started.plus this had gone on for a few years. what was she going to do,be blackmailed for sex for the next twenty years?

2.it was rape/blackmail. but how come the taped scene had a very willing and eager beckey? as described, beckey cheered the trio on, and didn't give a damn if she got pregnant again. just hard to reconcile what was on the tape with husbands eagerness to forgive wife.

good story though,pretty good imagination.thanks for your effort.

don

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 18 years ago
nice

I really like this one

Risq_001Risq_001almost 18 years ago
I kinda had hope for this story, but it failed >=(

Because you turned it into a reconcile at any cost for me. This guy had "no" self respect in the story at all. Nada, zip, zilch, nothing. After 4 years of an afair he gets revenge on the guys by getting them divorced and his marriage continues.

And thats all he wanted? That's messed up.

Let me see, he said he felt she was raped by the end of the story. He choose to believe it all started out as rape because 4 years ago they told his wife to put out or else, and that was the fullest extent of the rape, a veiled threat. Then he watches video of his wife doing an orgy in which she "BEGGED" to have sex with these guys for "HOURS" on end in which there was bi-sexual, oral, as well as anal sex, not to mention the regular stuff. She had to have an ABORTION to cover her track from all the sex. And you put a happy ever after spin on this story?

And what makes it worse is alot of the commentors praising you for this story. WHY? It makes no sense. In four years not only couldn't she get away from this, she wallowed in it. She was setting up the sessions accourding to your story. The only way they could have known he wasn't coming home when he was in the hospital was if she told them all, and she did.

And this was considered a good story? It was the usual cuckold happy to have someone willing to have sex with him husband story. Sorry, I appologize for being brutal, but thats all it was.

Sorry, based on another story by you I had high hopes for this one. But it really was just plain sad for me to even read it.

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
well"""""""""""

his revenge lacked a bit.... and what money he got wasnt enough.... i hope he now also gets to fuck others ...after all his wife owes him everything .... if i was her i would make sure he got all the pussy he wanted ... she does have the machine ..... him he needs women ...his wife and many others ... after all a smart man like him ... needs to keep his creative juices flowing ..hee hee right

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 18 years ago
Not believable

Risq and Blue88 said it all. It may have started as rape but she was so into it asking for more, and having them over when she didn't have to.

Your writing is very good and that's what the 25 is for.

Don't give up as others like your work and I'll check now and then to see if your story entertains me if you even care.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 18 years ago
Give Scorpio a Break!

Hey you guys this story is a good read. A f-a-n-t-a-s-y. Not real. A story. Entertainment. Maybe even a little tongue-in-cheek thrown in. Get the picture?

So Gadget Man decided keep his wife - big deal - he loved her and decided that she had been victimized. He extracted sufficent revenge and very cleverly at that. Becky's actions may not have been 100% realistic, but what female character in ANY of these stories is realistic? Lighten up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
TO: gatorhermit

You missed the points of Risq and Blue88. If an author wants to write a fantasy that is OK but even fantasies should be entertaining. What is entertaining about finding out that your wife is a slut who is using the pretense of being forced to cheat on your husband? If this is a rape why is she having so much fun?

- During the video she begged to be fucked by the three

men.

- She did not care whether she got pregnant or picked up a

STD to pass on to Robert.

- She was disappointed she had to interrupt her "rape" to

pick up Robert from the hospital.

- She did nothing over a 4 year period to avoid

getting "raped." How about taping being forced into

these encounters?

- She controlled these "rape" encounters to get her fun

(She increased their frequency while he was working on

his special projects. There was no way any of the three

men could know about this special project.)

I also did not understand how they would be ruined (we are talking about a library so the worst thing that would happen is that she would get fired). If she respected Robert she should have quit. I also did not understand the "torture" of Becky to get the truth - why 3 orgasms in one hour?

There are too many real rapes in this country to find this fake raping entertaining.

I gave the high score of 25% because of the author's talent.

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Those who enjoyed this story hopefully will get

to explain that enjoyment to their significant other who has had an encounter with your HERO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wimp husband

If he was so fucking smart, he would realize she was a worthless whore. Plus he could invent a gadget to dispose of her and never get caught. And he wouldn't have given her pleasure, it would have been a pain machine. Dumbass story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
no way

a once or twice coercion is rape, but years and years of fucking is a lifestile chose.

amartsamartsover 17 years ago
doesn't do it

sorry, if I seem biased. I read and liked stories even about prostitutes, and even one where that was a lifestyle choice"Impersonating Brianne" by HLD, but I still felt good after completing it. this story makes you feel, bad, cheated and insecure.

oldwinooldwinoabout 17 years ago
Great Story

Very original hot tale. Love wins out theme. My very young gf(38) wants one of the machines.

GAnnEGAnnEabout 17 years ago
An Engineer -- an Inventor and MORE????

An unusual work of fantasy fiction that is also a morality tale. Scorpio44 is a talented writer who can make his readers "see and feel and believe!!" I may not approve of "cheating" but the characters are fantasticly well-done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I gave this only a 50 for a good story.

the reason is the wife carried on a long standing affair for years. If it had been real rape sooner or later she would have broken I think she was enjoying it. One reason I feel so is when the doctor said she could come get her husband she seemed angered by it as if she had something better to do. Besides a cheater will always be a cheater, she only needs opportunity and lust to set it off. Trash is trash, anyone that domb is double trash, ALWAYS throw out the trash.

hotedmcplhotedmcplabout 16 years ago
Good but....

Foe a gadget guy he should know that GPS systems do not "show" anything but interpeted data from a transmitter, it isn't a camera.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Your attitude was wrong! She may have been

raped once or even twice. After that she did it because she wanted to. Fucking for money or two work is prostitution, your wife is, was, and always will be a prostitute who had multiple partners bareback. The medical implications alone are staggering. The marriage has no chance of success. At some time in the future she will miss her "rapes" and want more. Or the husband in fury or anger will call up her multiple sexual partners and she will feel he hates her and is holding her past against her. I will say, a wife lying to her husband, being repeatedly used as a gangbang slut, taking men bareback in her ass, betraying her husband and disrestpecting him in taking sexual partners into his home speaks more loudly than words of lack of love for her husband and no morals, ethics, or character. Trash is trash, always throw out the trash! The wives threw theirs out, he is just to stupid to throw his own decayed trash out, or just to "shy" to find a woman who really loves him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Bad

Total wimp. Ruined what little of the story that was half-way good. Your stories are usually much better than this. aarrrgh@gmail.com

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 13 years ago
HHMMMM....

Fun yes in a number of places

Her - she lied too much or you allowed them to ignore too much. She could and should have kept them out of her marital bed if she cared for him, she ran the encounter on the tape and so had some control. While they all said she never asked for it with words she must have made some plans around his extra work and the activity that took place - she did not follow she led. he allowed the bareback with the what ever another abortion will work excuse because she wanted him in her pussy.

All problems with the continuity of the story -

The gadget guy was not really very techie sorry - GPS tracker is not a viewing device of the target it follows a signal. He was supposed to be real bright but missed all of the clues that ought to have been there, he missed he inconsistencies and the holes in her -- um I mean in her story. He allows her to explain away the insults she gave with no need to be afraid - she had just seen the machine was a source of pleasure and said "punish away this is nice" or some such then insulted him with no reason to be fearful just pissed at his inept attempt to punish her.

Again Fun in it's way but too many points of failure to be a real finished product this time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Divorce the slut

if you are blackmailed you are a idiot.

she cheated good fucking riddance.

HardFeltHardFeltabout 11 years ago
What gadget?

Sybian? Doubt it.

The wife 'abused' in 'sexual blackmail' sure had a good time; too bad it was at the cuck's expense!

Wives blackmailed need to be drugged too in order to get them into it.

A blackmailed slut wife is still a slut. Blackmail doesn't work if you are true to yourself and to those that you promised fidelity. Semper Fi after all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Damn what a pussy- ass cuckhold

Too easy on the slutty Wife

He has been deprived of the slut ass cherry, and ass fucking for at least 3 to 4 years....

And the wife still has the nerve to lie to him?

andyaandyaalmost 8 years ago
hmmmm

I liked most of this story

Wife said it was about year and a bit thing

mike said 4-5 year thing

hmmmm

if the wife was not into this at the end how did the guys know husband w

as away if she did not told them ?

But nice storytelling

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
FEMALE HOLES AND FAT BUTT BOYS

how can a fella lose, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What She Said To Her Sex Partners Were Truth

What she said when she didn't realize she was being video taped were her honest feelings. She enjoyed sex with Barry, Mike and Henry. A woman tends to tell the truth when she is enjoying terrific three-way sex. She loved it more than she did having sex with her husband, Robert the Gadgetman.

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 6 years ago
Very Good with Gadgets!

Such a wonderful way to do interrogations!

(Slight problem with Becky's statement about her other lovers being much better than Bob. She recants it, but odds are it's true. "I was scared" isn't strong enough justification for her saying that specific thing...)

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
THE INSPECTOR FOUND THE TRUTH

but is meant nothing to him, being a shy cucky nerd, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This Was A Joke, Right?

She has been happily according to the tape sucking and fucking three guys separately and in a group for "three or four years", had an abortion, was willing to have another and he just forgives her? The tape made it clear this was no rape, she was a very willing participant. Every action, every lie, every refusal to give their names showed a complete lack of respect for her husband and their marriage. Even after all of this she got a raise and a promotion where she was regularly giving blowjobs while she was supposed to be working. Someone with a Masters Degree should be intelligent enough to know blackmail doesn't stop when you pay off, it just keeps on getting worse. Just release the tape to the world if she fights the divorce. Also, divorces are public record, they are not sealed. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

He should have divorced her, because she was such a slut, but even more importantly because she never told him, showing that she had no faith in him and that she valued her job more than her marriage.

Complete nonsense that he would stay with her after all of that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I try to be objective when analyzing the work of other writers so that I not only can (hopefully) give their creation a fair evaluation but also absorb the best ideas and techniques being displayed.

This story does a good job in putting all the criteria writers' workshops recommend to good use, so the plot flows from one stage to the next smoothly and with good grammar, usage, mechanics, etc. (Sorry for the excess usage of the descriptor "good"--but it fits.

The plot development as the MC works through his delimna (what to do) after discovering his wife's adultery is--given his gadgetry engineering--logical and concisely described; that is, until the confrontation at his home with all the guilty parties and their wives. Some version of that scene might have been possible to accept, but that all parties (wives included) remained obedient to the MC's directives without any real objection or conflict--is simply illogical and unbelievable. But that's quibbling over a relatively minor detail.

This is one of the most imaginative renditions in reworking an old trope that I've read. The use of the "fucking machine" to evoke a true confession from the wife was simply brilliant. Whether it arose from the author's own creativity or suggested by one of the faux B&D porn videos ubiquitously available online--it's use to torture out a confession without doing any real damage to the victim (except perhaps to render inadequate and thereby ruin all other sexual interaction from that moment on)--was not only an effective means of "questioning" but damned erotic to an extent unexpected but VERY welcome.

If you're still reading these commentaries all these years later--many thanks Scorpio44 for an excellent morning's entertainment. Will now go read your other stories. Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No forgiveness possible!

You heard what she said. She was forced But didn't try to tell you before it started etc

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

She said go ahead and cum in me I will just have another abortion.

Just the type of lady you would entrust your possible families future to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous