Gambling Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers

I just laughed. We drove 700 miles to end up getting our groin hairs yanked out by complete strangers and paid an extra $40 each over what it would cost at home to have that done. That plus, no happy ending?

OK. Charlene back home is a bit naughty, just the way it is. She has this lotion, Coconut I think she uses to spread all over everything to help take the hurt away. She has waxed both Debra and I maybe 6 or 7 times now.

Happy ending every time, and she also does Debra. Now I have never watched that, but Debra admitted that yes, Charlene isn't prejudiced one bit so she gets a happy ending also. So watching John wax her was a first for me, deep down inside I think that was probably deliberate on Debra's part. But how she figured that out I don't know, finding guys that do waxing is kind of rare, I think.

Charlene is careful with the lotion, she makes sure she gets it on everything. She is what one would call matronly, in her 50's I guess, and she knows exactly what to do to enhance the waxing experience.

Just more of that naughty stuff us old folks do.

+++

Back at the hotel, Debra called Jack and Terry, the couple we know in Nevada that come right to the room and give us massages. She listened for a bit, then hung up with a frown.

"Now what?" I asked.

"They left a message that they will be unavailable until the 30th, damn." She said.

Of course the 30th was the day we were leaving to head back home.

"You didn't touch bases before we left?" I asked.

"No, I just assumed, I was so excited about getting away I never thought about it."

"OK. Oh, well. No massages then, I guess." I said.

"We could use the spa here, I suppose."

"You can if you want to, I think I will pass." I told her. I had already looked up the Spa services, and I was pretty sure the staff there would put up with no fun at all. Besides, it said in the online reviews that it was family stuff, kids. Kids scream and run around, drives me nuts.

"Maybe I will see what I can do." She said, and we headed back down to lose some more money. By the time we got there I was thinking they needed a shuttle bus or maybe some ATV's or something, damn it's a long walk.

Again, after a couple of hours, I was down another $300, so I went looking for Debra. I found her once again on that 10 times pay machine, she had a whole fistful of cash out tickets. She was sticking in a $100, and cashing out at $200, if she got the counter that high. That machine seemed to like her for some reason.

We went and got her cashed out, damned if she wasn't $700 up thanks to one $800 pay slip, which was sure better than I was doing. I had sat and played a triple diamond machine for nearly 90 minutes, up, then down, then up again until it finally got my $100 bill. Everything else I tried just ate me alive.

Off we went to dinner. We found this steak house, decided to go that way. Looking at the menu, it was clear they had the very best beef because the prices were quite high. We also found out they charged for the Coffee, which they even put the word "premium" right on the receipt. We had each ordered a cup and got two refills each, that was $30 right there. Yep, $5 a cup, $5 a refill.

We charged that to our room, knowing comps would take care of most of that anyway, but still. I mean, $5.00 for a refill?

We were in the elevator when Debra's phone rang. I have no idea how a cell phone can even work in an elevator but it did.

"Yes, we would." She told someone.

"Both of us, at the same time."

"Cash only? No problem. We both like full body work, and neither one of us are shy at all." She giggled at saying that.

She was quiet for several long seconds.

"That will be perfect. Midnight it is, thanks." She disconnected.

"I found us a couple that do tandem massages." She grinned at me.

"I gathered that, how did you do that?"

"Google!" She held up her cell phone..

I laughed, Debra is no end of surprises, and one thing about her, she does love her massages.

+++

I was sitting in the chair watching the news when there was a knock at the door. I normally watch Fox news, lately they tend to repeat themselves over and over, though. They got rid of that O'Reilly guy that has been a fixture there since time began, I guess he patted the wrong fanny or something?

That is if we can believe any of the news nowadays.

It was exactly midnight. One thing we have found is that people who do massages mostly work when they can, especially in a place like Reno, so no real problem getting about anything 24/7.

Debs was in the bathroom drying off. I had found one of the robes the hotel supplied, I suspect they thought everyone on planet Earth was around 140 pounds because it was WAY too small for me. I had to hold it together in the front or my dick would stick out.

I opened the door, and got a surprise. It was the same man, John, and the girl that had waxed us both earlier. The girl that I wasn't too sure was even out of high school yet? Well, probably but damn she looked young to me.

"Hi! Ready for your massages?" He gave me a bright smile. The girl, or woman if you will, was standing back a little bit, still looking shy. I stood aside to let them in.

The spa suites at the Legacy, at least the one we had, are a bit smaller than over at the other hotel we have always stayed at. John went over and busied himself moving furniture, and quickly made room to set the tables up. I had been wondering how they were going to do that since there was no room to set the tables side by side. Plus there was this huge table in the center, damn that thing was heavy! John just grabbed it and moved it with ease, he sure looked strong.

I was guessing their ages in my mind, John looked to be maybe 30, the girl way younger and she was sort of short at about 5 foot or so.

Debra came out at about that time wearing another robe. It had the exact same problem, too small, so she was holding it closed with one hand also.

They set up their tables, they were end to end since there wasn't room to set them side by side. John placed a top and bottom sheet on each table while the woman, whose name I still didn't know, got out some bottles of oil and some small towels.

They stepped into the bathroom as we got on the table, I noticed Debs was facing away from me while I was facing her, looking at her feet. This was going to irritate me because when I was lying face up I wouldn't be able to see her, but I didn't say anything. Then they turned on some soft music, I felt an oily hand touch my shoulders.

In about 60 seconds I realized that this gal might be young but she sure knew what to do with her hands. I heard Debs let out a small moan so I knew the John guy was probably good, too.

Everything was just like a perfectly normal massage except I was lying there looking at Debra's feet and lower legs, until John got high enough to push the top sheet up further. Then the bottom of her behind came into view, I not could help but snicker softly. It actually was one hell of a view.

John looked over at me and grinned, I guess since he had already seen everything he figured it didn't matter because he bared her entire behind. I was watching intently because to be honest, it was a bit of a kick and I was getting a pretty good hardon going.

I always shove my stuff down between my legs because if it does come up, I don't want to be laying on it. That and even the ones that are.. well.. "careful" end up having to bump things around.

His hands kept sweeping over her firm fanny, but never really went any further. Then Debra squirmed a bit and opened her legs about a foot of so. John seemed to get the hint and went right in there, I saw her reaction when his fingers stroked across what were clearly her lower lips. When his hands went up and over her round bottom again I could see she was slick with oil.

Now I have seen Debs get massages, mostly from Jack when he and his wife Terry do us on our trips. Plus she has them at home, mostly from the female therapists she hires for both of us at home. Even Jack was a bit hesitant, not wanting to offend. This John guy was not hesitant at all, he was clearly doing his thing like it was expected.

Then I realized that the woman was doing similar to me, her fingers were now sliding past my balls and clear up to my lower belly. That felt deliciously naughty, and there were no gloves this time. Then I was distracted as one of her hands began to stroke my length, I was as fully erect at that point as I ever get.

It was at this point that John's hands began to slide up and down over Debra's loins, now I have witnessed this a few other times when we were being naughty but never from that angle. Plus she had opened her legs even further now and it was very clear she was not shy at all about things.

Hot is way too mild of a term, and the girl was rubbing the very end of my dick, in some kind of circular motion, it did not take long and I was blasting off, still lying there on my stomach. I can't be real sure but that was as close to a mutual orgasm as one can get without being embedded in each other as Debs let out a little series of grunts.

"OK, honey. Time to roll over." I heard the woman's voice, so I managed to flop over onto my back. I was still breathing fairly heavy, I opened my eyes and got another surprise.

The young girl had stripped to the waist, there was a pair of what I would call small but perfect breasts, no tan lines at all so she clearly had them out in the open regularly.

Now way back when we got massages from some friends, we did massage swaps and they were nude and so were we. But this was the first time a masseuse had ever just done that, without being asked.

Then it registered on me, if she was stripping, then what was that John guy doing? All I could see was the ceiling and the other side of the room.

"Let me swap ends here." I told her, sitting up. It only took a second for me to turn and face the other way.

Debra was sitting up, looking at me, she had the top sheet pulled up and was holding it in place over her breasts. John was standing there with a surprised expression, all he had on was a pair of ordinary briefs and from the bulge in the front of them, he had some plans.

The intent was rather obvious.

"Uhh.. John? Let's keep this as hands only, OK?" I told him. He just nodded and quickly dressed, I glanced over at the girl and she was slipping on her top, too.

That was pretty much the end of that massage session, they dressed, Debra paid them and they quickly left.

"Damn, babe! You didn't tell me you hired a couple of hookers!" I broke up laughing.

"Well, I didn't know either, I saw that sign when we were down there getting waxed, so I googled the phone number and called them."

"What sign?" I asked.

"On their services board, they listed outcall massage."

"Oh." I hadn't even noticed that.

"I guess I should have known since they charged $400 for their couples thing, I just figured since we were in Reno and all, that things were more expensive."

I gave a little snort, headed for the shower, Debs right behind me. The showers at that facility are also small, over at the other hotel we are used to them being twice as big. But we managed, then we headed to bed.

There is nothing like a good orgasm to help a person sleep, and I had to admit it was a good one. Completely different than any I ever remembered, too. Plus it was pretty clear that this couple were prepared to go way further than Jack and Terry ever did.

Jack and Terry never undressed at all, it was always just hands.

Oh, well. It was handled and no harm done. Debs made a half hearted attempt to get me going, but I was sort of done until morning at least.

The Sun was up when I woke up. Outside the window, there were several Ravens, they were playing in the wind, doing cartwheels. We were on the 25th floor, so the view was pretty good. That is fun to watch, that kind of bird can really do some antics. Of course, they are also rather vicious predators which I knew from my ranching days. Debra woke up and joined me, we sat and watched them for a good half hour.

"Hungry, honey?" She asked finally. I was, so we dressed and went down to the main floor.

There was a restaurant close by the escalators, they advertised American and Chinese style food, so we went in. I got some eggs and hash browns and Debs ordered some Eggs Benedict. That was pretty good and normally priced, then we went back downstairs and proceeded to waste another pretty good chunk of money.

We spent one more uneventful day, won nothing really and mostly just wandered around looking at stuff. Then we wandered over to Circus Circus, the three casinos are all part of the same bunch now. That place is different, way spread out for one thing. Debs found a 25 cent machine which surprised me, she almost never messes around with that small of a bet but I guess it was five of them each push. I was around the corner, messing with some game that I had no idea how it worked, when she let out a yelp. I looked over, she had hit the thing for $1365.00, not bad for a $1.25 bet.

She collected, we went back to our room to pack since we had 3 days booked at the Atlantis.

+++

Our room at the Atlantis was really small, she got that one on one of those "3 days for free" promotions deals we get in the mail from time to time.

But it didn't matter, we weren't likely to get any more massages anyway, and two tables would not fit in there even if we did. That was all right, I didn't want any more hookers coming up that planned to fuck us.

That is over the top in our lifestyle, sure, we did a little bit of that in the past but now we have agreed to keep sexy stuff to just hands and the rest for just us. There was that incident when Debra was back at school, and some stuff after she got home, and all of that was trouble which damn near broke us up. I wrote about that, it's posted here someplace.

We both realized we did not want to be broken up so we sat and talked it all out, and now everything is fine.

Touch is just fine, looking is just fine, we save real sex for just us. From what I read on these pages, I think Debra and I are more normal than not.

+++

One thing we figured out very quickly is that the Atlantis is off the "strip" as they call it, say what you will, their games are way looser than what we had been seeing. But 7 PM when we wandered off to eat, I was up $900.00 and Debs was up $500.00.

Not bad for an afternoon, not bad at all. The place has a buffet to die for, no matter what you like to eat, it Is there although they have no idea at all how to make hash browns.

There is another place called the Parrot something or other, a nice sit down place with good food and reasonable prices. We ate and relaxed, went back to the casino section and listened to a rather good 3 piece band. That was nice too, although there was no place to dance which would have been good.

Then, I realized I had lost track of Debra. Now, in a casino, my wife is pretty easy to lose track of, because if the machine she is playing is not doing much, she will take off. Nothing new there, so I went looking.

I finally found her, over by the front desk, talking to one of the bellboys. He looked to be in his 40's, tall and with an accent I could not quite place. Debs had on one of her floor length pullover dresses, and appeared to be in full flirt mode which I have seen before. The guy was clearly being very attentive. I stopped some distance away and watched, no idea at all of what she was up to. I saw her slip him a bill, she took out her cell phone and typed in something, gave him a smile and a wave and turned my way.

Spotting me, she came right over.

"OK, what's going on?" I asked.

"I asked the bell captain if he knew anyone that did massages, those guys know everything." She grinned.

"Well, did he?"

"Yes, and you should have seen the look on his face when I asked if they got a little naughty!" She tipped her head back and laughed.

"So, what did he come up with?"

"You won't believe this, he mentioned Jack and Terry, but they are of course not available, I told him we knew about them. Then he suggested John and Trina."

"John and Trina? That couple we just saw? I didn't even know her name."

"I guess there are lots of singles, even some that will work on both of us but not very many that do the tandems."

"Oh, well. It doesn't really matter, we can do without." I said.

"I was thinking maybe we might see if we can get Trina to come over and do you?"

"Really? Why?"

"It might be fun to watch that." She giggled.

"God, you are naughty." I told her.

"Yep!" We headed back in to play some more, but didn't do much. Finally we gave up and went to our room, after taking a long shower together in what was another cramped shower stall. No hot tub in the room we had, when we go back, I think we will ask for one.

She did tell me all about her conversation with the bell captain, giggling when she mentioned that he volunteered his services if she really wanted a nice massage. I guess she really was in full flirt mode, I hadn't seen all of the interaction.

"What did you tell him?" I asked.

"I told him maybe, if my husband got to watch. That sort of changed his tune!" She laughed.

"Bashful, huh?" I said.

"I don't really think so, honey. I just think he might be expecting more than just doing a rubdown." She grinned. I laughed at that, clicked on the TV, sat down.

"Hey, want a drink?" She asked me.

"Sure, maybe. What do you want?"

"Oh, how about some wine, some cheese?"

"OK, I guess." That was a bit of a surprise, neither Debra or I drink very much, it had probably been close to six months since I had anything at all.

She reached for the phone, made the call down to room service. I looked at her, caught her grin.

"Now what are you up to?" I asked.

"Just watch." She laughed. She tossed a robe to me, slipped off her clothes and tugged on the other one.

It was maybe only 10 minutes before there was a knock, she jumped up and went to the door, giving me a grin over her shoulder. Opening the door, I saw it was the same bell man she had been flirting with earlier. When she turned and led him in, I saw her robe was rather loosely tied, and that made it clear she had been freshly waxed.

She went through some antics, managing to bare one breast and I could see the guy knew very well she was putting on a little show because he was not bashful about looking one bit. Plus he appeared to be stalling, in no hurry to leave.

At one point, Debra grabbed her purse, sat down in one of the chairs. She had the purse in front of her, pretending to dig in it, while at the same time spreading her legs. The robe had gaped open at the top and the bottom, so both of her tits and her pussy was right there in view. She was most certainly completely on display as the man stood there a few feet away watching.

He knew it and she knew it, of course.

"So, how long have you been offering massages?" She asked him at one point.

"Oh, not long. I just... I mean, for people I like. I don't.. uhh.. charge or anything." He actually did stammer a bit at that.

Finally, she produced a $5 bill, he grinned and told us to have a nice evening and left.

"You just flashed the heck out of room service, babe!" I laughed.

"Uh huh. I always wanted to do that after seeing those videos you watch on the internet. And I knew that Karl would get a kick out of it." She was giggling.

"Karl, huh?"

"Yeah. He is sort of cute."

"So what was that about massages?" I asked.

"Oh, I was teasing him. I have a feeling he is thinking of way more than a massage!" She giggled.

"No shit." I laughed.

She came over and hopped into my lap, and in short order I was pressing her back onto the bed. We never did open the bottle of wine, that ended up in our suitcase and went home with us. Now that I think about it, it is still there in our fridge.

magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers