Gambling Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers

+++

The next day went fine, nothing really abnormal except I did hit a Hot Ice machine for three tripled 7's with two of those tripled again, nice $2350.00 jackpot.

It was later the next afternoon, around 5:30 when Debs came to find me plugging a 10 times pay machine with no real success. The entire day was producing very little, although the machines did let us play for a long time, it was like we just could not get ahead of them.

That is actually rather normal in casinos, no one goes there to make any money.

"Come on, time to go." She told me.

"Where?" I asked.

"Up to the room, for your 6 O'clock."

"Lord, you were serious?"

"Uh huh." I cashed out and up to the room we went.

I showered, and was drying off when I heard voices. I wrapped one of the huge towels around my waist and looked out, Debs was talking to that Trina gal who was setting up a folding table.

"Hi! Ready?" Trina asked me. She did not appear to be blushing this time. I guess she was more comfortable with the situation. Debs went over and sat on the edge of the bed, I slipped onto the table. No real way to hide anything since Trina stayed in the room this time.

I turned my head just in time to see Trina slip off her top, again, there were those smallish but perfect breasts. The surprise came when she hooked her thumbs in her waistband and down came her slacks, too. There she stood, completely naked, and she most certainly did not get herself waxed.

So, I lay there with the wife watching as this young girl worked my old body, at one point she was up on my back, sliding herself up and down. It felt amazing and was deliciously naughty.

Finally it was time to turn over, she placed a warm towel over my face, and things turned erotic quickly. I should say more erotic because I was most certainly ready to go and had been for some time.

Then, I felt a wet mouth slide over me! That was over the top by the rules we had agreed on, I reached up and moved the towel off of my eyes. There was my Debra, now also naked, leaned over, giving me one of her glorious blow jobs. Trina was off to the side, stroking my legs at the same time. Our eyes met, she just smiled and continued.

So I relaxed and just let things go, it was intense.

+++

Later, we sat cuddled up on the small couch.

"That was different." I told Debs.

"Yeah. I just wanted to give my honey a good time." She said.

"How much did you pay her to get her to do that?" I asked.

"$400.00. That was what she asked for to go fully nude, I got a discount for me doing the blow job instead of her." She broke out in laughter at that one.

"Let's see now? You got a discount from a hooker for letting YOU do the hooking?" That was so funny I had trouble getting it out.

I would like to say that Debs and I climbed into bed and had a great session, but we climbed into bed and slept the sleep of the dead. It really was one hell of a week.

The next day found us on the road, 12 long hours to get back home and back to normal. Debra told me she has a line of a possible Masseuse for us, we shall see. Finding one that is not only willing but good too is not an easy task.

We hit that 70 mile per hour stretch of highway, Debs leaned her seat back, slipped off her top and I set the cruise control at 80. Again, she was letting the Sun shine in on her bare upper body, oblivious to the truckers we passed. It wasn't that far to the exit for the Black bear café at Mount Shasta.

"Breakfast, babe?" I asked.

"Uh huh." She said with a smile.

magmaman
magmaman
2,706 Followers