Gamer Goddess Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,416 Followers

"You trying to embarrass me again? Looking for a show maybe?"

I chuckled. "You know me by now. I'll never turn down the show, but it's not required. No quid-pro-quo. I'm happy to gear you up. Playing with you is more than pay enough."

Her smile turned sultry, as she leaned closer to the camera. "You have no idea, Steve."

"In game, harlot! Playing with you in game!"

She laughed again. I liked that. "Tomorrow?"

"Do you even have to ask?"

* * *

It was getting ugly. It had started well. The Act III dungeon was good for a couple of chests. We were playing hardcore, my Barb and her Wizard.

We stepped in it. Deep. Two elite mobs, all the things you hate. Walls, magma, extra health, invulnerable minions, crap. We were barely holding our own when she took a massive hit.

"Out. Out," I told her covering her retreat. She went in the wrong room. Dead End. Fuck. We got walled in a doorway. Our own tactics turned against us by the AI. I pulled out the stops, using my last big damage skill.

"HEAL," I shouted to her.

"Cooldown," she whined.

I was down to about 10% life. Not good. I was walled in, standing in slow death, an invulnerable minion on each side of me. "Portal," I told her calmly.

"But..."

"PORTAL, DON'T DIE!"

I saw the animation start. I had to give her a few more seconds. Pot for health, and a push into the middle of the pack, pulling the mob with me. Block the door. Click, click, click. Dead.

"Fuck!"

It was enough. She had made it out.

A new tombstone, in my hero list. Not my first. Wouldn't be my last.

"You died?" she asked.

No shit. "Yeah, it happens."

"Not to you."

"Even to me. At least you made it out."

"What are you doing now?"

"Starting a new hardcore Barb."

"I'm sorry," she said plaintively.

"I'm not. It happens. Not your fault. Ugly mobs. The invulnerable minions ruined it. No healing, no way past them. I had the wrong skills for this group. I screwed it up."

"You sacrificed yourself so I could get away."

"No reason both of us should die."

"You could have made it, if not for me."

"Maybe. I'd rather see you stay alive."

"I...I've got to go," she said. It sounded like she was crying.

"Don't get upset. It doesn't bother me. I'm happy you made it. I'll catch up fast. Give me a day."

I was talking to dead air.

* * *

I slept two hours. I was level 41 when she showed up the next morning.

[CherryBomb] Voice?

I was in a hairy spot. It took me a couple of minutes before I could answer.

[AceHole] Almost done here. One minute

[CherryBomb] Ok. I'll be on when you're ready

I finished up the dungeon, and popped out. Quick portal to town. Safe, I brought up voicechat.

"I'm on," I said.

"Good. Level 41? Already?" she asked.

"I had my crew help a bit. I'll be back in the fifties by tonight."

"God, you're fast. About yesterday..."

"It's a game, Sheri. It happens. Please don't sweat it."

"But you died for me."

"And I'll do it again, if I need to." I chuckled, "I have to. I can't afford to equip you again."

"It's not funny," she said.

"Help me level, and we'll call it even."

"We won't be even."

"Stop it, Ok? I wanted to do it. I chose to do it. Accept it graciously, and let's play. I want my fun Sheri back."

"When you didn't respond to my message, I thought you were still mad at me."

"I was never mad at you. Now get your monk out, and help me. I hate being lower level than you," I teased.

We played until late at night. PerZeus offered to help, as did GnuMeat, but I stuck with Cherry. I was getting exhausted, sloppy, when she told me to call it quits. I was level 52. "A couple of more levels."

"No. Stop. We can do it tomorrow morning. You're taking too many risks."

She was trying to talk sense into me. Tired and sloppy was not the way to play hardcore. "You're right. Let's get to the next waypoint, and we'll call it a night."

We made it safely, cleaned out our bags, and logged out.

"Skype," she said.

I turned on the video chat, and was greeted by an exhausted looking girl. "Wow, you look like crap." I teased.

She smiled. "Nice. Exactly what I was hoping to hear from my game beau."

"Ok. You look like beautiful crap. We played too long?"

"I didn't get much sleep last night."

"I guess that explains the pajamas."

She laughed. "This is my new gaming attire. It's the hottest trend. You like?"

"Hell yeah. Then again, I'd like you in a burlap sack. Feel better now? We're almost the same level again. We lost a day and a half. No big deal."

"Your gear is shit."

"I'll get better. Most gear doesn't matter until level 60. Go through it in a few hours. Still an improvement over yours at this level."

"Rub it in. So you're really not mad?"

"Not at all. I'm happy to be able to play with my favorite gamer."

"Right. That would be GnuMeat or PerZeus."

"No it wouldn't. I turned them both down today."

"But PerZeus is level 60, hardcore Inferno Act III. He could have covered you easily."

"I'd much rather team with you. You know that, right? We click. I love Dan like a brother, but you and I are perfect together."

"Except last night."

"Even last night. PerZeus and I would have wiped. You survived. How cool is that?"

"I owe you big time."

"How about a kiss, and we'll call it even."

She smiled, leaning forward and kissing the camera. "Better?"

"Getting there," I teased.

She laughed, standing and walking around slowly disrobing. "When do you want to start tomorrow?" she asked, tossing her pajama top on the chair. She was going braless, and I was more than thankful.

"I'm going to have to take a pass, most of the day. I won't be online until after 9:00 pm, maybe later."

She was shimmying out of her pajama bottoms, and they slid to her feet. She stepped out and kicked them to the side. "Good. I'll get some sleep. Maybe actually eat something healthy. Work out. So many things I should be doing. You're corrupting me you know."

She turned away from me, wiggling her sweet little butt. She was wearing sexy boy shorts under those pajama bottoms. And she had her thumbs hooked in the sides, slowly working them down. "What's it worth, Steve? Panties on the ground?"

"Four hours of farming. First choice of all drops," I offered.

"Six hours, and a Topaz to match my Ruby," her hands had stopped, with her panties halfway down her cheeks.

"Eight hours, a Topaz and an Emerald," I countered.

"Hey! That's not the way it goes. You're not supposed to outbid me!"

"Please. 12 hours. All four gems, and 20 million in gold."

She was laughing so hard she had to sit down.

"Ok. Five hours and the Topaz it is. And no argument. After we get you to level 59 again." She brought her legs together bent at the knees, and raised them up. I watched those panties slide along her legs, then down her calves, ending up on one foot. She gave me a wink, and with a kick of her foot, the panties flew across the room.

And onto the camera, blocking my view.

"Nooooo!" I groaned.

The picture was back, her pretty face looking right at me. "Sorry. That was not intended at all." She walked slowly backward, exposing more and more of her body, until she was almost full frame. She did a slow spin. "What do you think? Too skinny for you?"

"I wish I could come up with the appropriate joke or even a nice suave comment. I can't. You are amazing. Simply amazing. A Goddess. You take my breath away."

She smiled shyly, turning and looking over her shoulder as she slowly bent over, her ass pointed my way. She gave a little wiggle and bounce, setting her full cheeks in motion. "You like?"

"I have goosebumps. God, I wish I had some way of conveying how much I like it."

"Show me."

"Show you?"

"I'm tired of being the only one half naked. Or fully naked, like now. Strip for me. Let me see if you really like the way I look."

I smiled. "What's it worth, Sheri?"

"Trust me?"

I nodded.

"I promise it will be worth it. Maybe not this minute, but I swear you won't regret it."

I moved back from the camera, pulling my shirt off. I wasn't as gorgeous as my Skypemate, but I did try to take care of myself. At the least, I ate pretty well. I could probably stand to lost 10 lbs, but I liked to think I wasn't hideous.

She gave me a wolf-whistle. "Take it off, baby."

I smiled at her. "This is a little hard for me. Not too much teasing, Ok?"

She nodded. "Just a little then. You have to allow me a little. You give me enough shit."

I took my shoes off, then opened my pants. I pulled the sides down, and my boxers were tenting badly. I stepped out of the pants, smiled for her, and gave her a raised arm hip roll and thrust."

"God. If I was there now, there would be singles sticking out of those boxers, all over," she said leaning closer to the camera. "Don't stop now."

"Close your eyes."

She did, and I dropped my boxers, taking my aching cock in hand and moving closer to the camera. "Open 'em."

Her eyes opened wide, and her hand flew to her mouth. "Oh my God. You're kidding, right?"

"This is what you do to me, Sheri. Every day, hours and hours each day."

Her face was pressed up almost against the monitor. "So I guess you did like what you saw," she said softly.

"Like I said. More than I could ever hope to express."

She looked nervous. Even a little uncomfortable.

"Should I stop?" I asked.

"Please don't. I need to do this."

"Let me know, if you change your mind."

"Give me a second? This is...difficult for me. But I want it. I need it. You have no idea how bad."

I stroked it once, up and down, turning slightly. "I think we should stop now," I said slowly.

"I think we shouldn't."

"No?"

"No. Stroke that thing. Let me see you finish for me."

"I...I've never done anything like that. To be honest, if I do, I won't last 10 seconds. Not in the state you have me now."

"Please, Steve. I don't ask for much, do I? Do this for me?"

I turned toward the camera, stroking my cock almost straight at it. She leaned forward, and I saw her hands moving down between her delicious legs. "You're beautiful," she said softly. "Not scary at all."

"I'm moving the camera," I told her, breathing heavily.

"Why?"

I lifted the camera and placed it directly under the monitor. I could now look directly at her stunning face, while stroking. It was like I was doing it with her right there, with her looking down at me.

"It's under the monitor isn't it? You're doing it right in front of my face."

"I told you. It's too much," I gasped, speeding up my stroking.

"Come for me, Steve."

I groaned and came hard. My cum hit the camera and all over the monitor. I watched her jerk backward in her chair, laughing self-consciously afterward. "God, that was so real. Right at me."

After the fact, I was dying of embarrassment. I opened the desk drawer, pulling out a roll of paper towels, wiping my cock clean, and starting on the monitor. "Jeez, I can't believe I did that." I muttered.

"Thank you. It's a hell of a compliment. I owe you one. I'm going to leave you to clean up. I gotta get dressed before I get sick again. This place has the AC up way too high."

"Goodnight, Sheri," I said. "Tomorrow evening?"

"Look me up when you log on."

* * *

I got my 7 levels, and we started doing some farming, careful stuff since we were still working our hardcore characters. PerZeus gave us a couple of hours, and GnuMeat pitched in for a while. I got a few texts from my buddies, and some improved level 63 gear started dribbling my way.

"You play the trades and auction house like it's more of the game than the leveling," Sheri observed.

"In some ways it is. Almost impossible to farm all your own gear, if you're going for the good stuff. I wish I had some decent auction bots. The Auction House here sucks. So hard to search for the good stuff."

"You seem to be doing alright."

"Ok. I don't like this part as much. Boring, and I don't get to play with you."

She laughed. "Is that what you want to do? Play with me?"

"In every way imaginable."

"When am I going to get my farming for dropping my panties?"

"We can start whenever you want. Hardcore or softcore?"

"If you're going to play with me, wouldn't you rather it be hardcore?" she teased.

"Hardcore it is."

We didn't get our full five hours in, but it was close to 2:00 am and we'd done more than four hours. We'd hadn't gotten much useful, until our last run.

"Bingo," I said, picking up the sweetest Mojo.

"What?"

"Jackpot. We've got a home-run here, babe. About friggin' time."

I linked it to her. "What is that? A snake? Any good?" she asked.

"I'll say. You could farm non-stop for two weeks and not find its match. I know someone who'll pay big for it."

"Really," Sheri sounded surprised. "What makes it good?"

I had to laugh at her. "You're kidding right? Silly noob. It's only 12 points from Max Damage, high min damage, huge int, decent vitality, 9% crit, mana regen and a socket. Friggin' epic. I've never seen a better one."

"Worth something?"

"Worth enough to upgrade half your gear. Let me put out feelers. Gimme a sec."

It only took 5 minutes to scan the auction house, and contact my buds.

"Alright. Not as much money here in hardcore, but I got an offer for 28 million."

"MILLION? 28 MILLION?" she shrieked.

"Yeah, probably double that on softcore, but that kind of gold buys so much more here. I'm gonna ask you a favor, though."

"Uh-oh, why do I feel like I'm about to be hoodwinked."

I chuckled. "ColMustard could really use it. He can only afford 21 million, but he'll owe you one, and he does a lot of farming. I'm sure he'll either have some sick gear for you, or he'll pay you later."

"You're serious. These guys are talking more money than I've ever seen. It's really worth that much?"

"More, but you can make a quick deal. Personally, having Jaime owe you one would be useful. Fucker will be wracked with guilt, and he'll be sending you everything but his first born, for that thing. Like I said, best I've ever seen. Poor guy's creaming his jeans as we speak."

"You don't talk about him much. He a friend?"

"One of the big three. He's just not much of a team player in game. Solo all the way."

"Big three. That would be PerZeus, GnuMeat and now ColMustard?"

"Yep. Dan, Mark and Jaime. I'd consider it a favor. I'll owe you one."

She laughed. "You found it, you're going to get me 21 MILLION gold, he's going to owe me one, and you're going to owe me one as well? Now I know I'm dreaming."

"Please? Seriously, every second you delay, he's out there going nuts. He just offered me his Helm as part of the deal. It's decent, but it's got a 6 Million Gem in it. Don't take the helm. He'll come up with something better."

"Alright. I just let him know he had a deal. He's so cute when he grovels."

I laughed. "First time I ever heard anyone call Jaime 'cute'. The guys will get a kick out of that. Go make the trade, and I'll meet you in town."

Five minutes later, she was beside me again.

"I've got a new 'friend'," she giggled.

"You're shitting me, right? Jaime friended you?"

"He asked. Should I have said no?"

It was a day for miracles. "That was nice. I think you're his fourth friend."

"Fourth? The gang and me?"

"You're in, babydoll. You got all three of us. Jesus, PerZeus is going to be lording this over us forever. I don't suppose you could de-friend him?"

"The man who dragged you into my web, kicking and screaming? Not a chance. Video-time, sweetie."

I punched out, and switched the monitor over. She was only a few seconds behind, smiling into the monitor. "You remember our first deal?"

"Like it was yesterday."

"Unfair. You way overpaid for those panties."

"Impossible."

"Seriously. 18 Million, and the last of the Big 3 as a new friend. How am I ever going to repay you?" She rolled her chair back away from the camera, and she was already peeling off her shirt, leaving her in cute polka dotted bikini panties. She chuckled. "Shit, Steve, I had no idea being rich would get me this worked up!"

I laughed. "You're getting me pretty worked up over here."

"Dick or GTFO," she said huskily, sliding her panties off her legs.

I stood, watching her, as I stripped naked, pausing for a moment to move the camera again, right under the monitor. Sheri opened her legs, her hand moving between them, rubbing herself.

"I...I'm wet," she said softly.

"I'm hard," I told her, centering myself in front of the monitor, and stroking my cock slowly.

"No, you don't understand. You're always hard. I, shit," she moaned, pulling her hand up and looking at her fingers, her beautiful pink slot on display. "I don't get wet, Steve. Not without a lot of solo work on my side."

"Show me," I asked her.

She scooted her chair forward, rubbed between her legs, and slid her fingers inside, moaning. She sat up, and brought her fingers close to the camera, separating them, a string of her sticky juices stretching between them. "You did this to me, Steve. This," she whispered, her eyes moving to the monitor, watching my hand moving up and down my shaft.

"I wish I was there," I told her. "I'd suck them clean."

She looked into the camera, and a sexy little smile stretched her lips. She reached down between her legs, rubbing in small circles, and sliding back inside again. She brought her messy fingers back up to the camera. "You'd suck this?"

"Jesus, Sheri. You're so fucking beautiful," I moaned.

She eased her fingers into her mouth, closing her eyes, drawing them back out slowly, clean. "Is that what you want to do, Steve? Taste my nasty juices, which only you can make me cream?"

"Right from the source. I'd park myself between your legs, and nothing short of Armageddon would pull me away."

"You...you want to lick me, there?" she asked hesitantly.

"More than I've ever wanted anything in my life. This is killing me. I want to smell you, feel you, taste you. I want to glue my mouth to that pretty little kitty, and make it purr."

She smiled, mischievously, "The boobies and booty might get jealous." She reached up and cupped her tits, giving her hard nipples a tweak.

"They wouldn't lack for attention, I promise."

She was watching my hand, slowly moving up and down. "Sit back, I want to see all of you, not just that huge dick."

I adjusted the camera, and sat back on the edge of the chair, opening my legs, still playing with myself. "Better?"

"Much. You're lasting longer this time."

I could feel myself blushing. "I cheated. At our last break, you were driving me so crazy I squeezed one off."

She sat up abruptly, closer to the camera. "You're shitting me! My voice got you that excited?"

I nodded. "I told you. I'm hard for you now half the time I play. The only time I'm not, is when I get myself off, and then it's only for a few minutes before I'm aching for you again."

"Do you do that often? Get off when we're playing?"

"At least a couple of times. Again, right after we're done. I'm sorry, I hope I'm not embarrassing you."

"I play with myself sometimes. That's why I'm only wearing my panties half the time. When you...the last time...you know, I went to my bed and had the hugest fucking orgasm thinking of you." She quieted down, her head bowed, and she looked up a few seconds later, her eyes glistening. "Thank you for that. I felt normal there for a while."

I grinned. "Sheri, you're anything but normal. You're exceptional. Amazing."

Her tears were running down her cheeks. "I'm not, but thanks for saying so."

"To me you are. The best girl I've ever known. I adore everything about you. I wish I could let you feel what I feel."

She had closed her legs, wiping her eyes with her arm. "I'm broken, Steve. I know it. Everyone knows it. I can't stand a man's touch, I'm frigid, sexless."

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,416 Followers