Gamer Goddess Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,409 Followers

"Bullshit. You are anything but frigid. You are so fucking hot and sexy, you're making my blood boil."

"I hate men," she sobbed.

"Do you hate me, Angel?"

She shook her head. "But you're not real. You're just a fantasy."

"I'm very real. Look at me." I moved my face closer to the camera. "Look, Sheri. I'm not a virtual person. I'm skin and bones, dreams and desires, and I'm falling in love with you. Tell me I'm not real."

"How can you say that? How can you say you love me? You don't even know me."

I smiled. "Do you think you know me? I think you do. You know what I'm going to do in game before I do half the time."

She grinned, sniffling. "Duh. You're pretty predictable you know."

"You're sweet boobies think they know me," I teased.

"Ignore them, they're just sluts."

"No, they're in love, just like me. Lots of my body parts want to get to know yours, very intimately."

Her grin got larger, "You think? The boobies have been wondering what those strong hands would be like."

"They'd have to share. These hands want to get to know all of you, especially the big three."

She giggled. "Big three? I hope you don't mean your clan."

"You know damn well what I mean."

"Tell me. Who do your hands want to get to know?"

"Your incredible tits, which I can see perfectly any time I close my eyes. That amazing ass, which I fantasize about every night. Your beautiful, wet pussy, which I'm going to meet someday, and change my mind about kitties once and for all."

The camera went haywire for a second, the picture wobbly, and then it settled down, showing her belly. She scooted back, opening her legs again, her inner thighs and pink cleft filling the screen. "You want to pet my kitty, Steve? Make it purr for you?"

"Pet it, kiss it, lick it, stroke it. I want to feed it, so much cream it would never go hungry."

Her fingers were moving, rubbing, slipping inside, driving me crazy. "How would you feed it, Steve?"

"I'd pet it with my cock, rubbing it until it was eager for me. I'd nudge its tight little mouth open, and push deep inside, slowly, savoring every moment of being there for the first time. So damn slowly, sliding deeper, every little motion in danger of making my head explode. I'd fill it, all the way, right to the end, and hold it there, the perfect fit, matching your tight clasp. Then I'd pet it on the inside, back and forth, learning everything about my new kitty, in and out endlessly, until the cream burst forth, feeding my beautiful pet."

"She's hungry. One feeding might not be enough," Sheri whispered, her hand working fast, rub, rub, slide inside. Rub, rub, slide.

"As much cream as she could ever want," I said.

Her weepy moments earlier had left my cock in a similarly depressed state, but now it was eager to deliver on my promise.

Sheri's feet were on the desk, her thighs trembling. Her hand was a blur. "Feed her now, Steve. Give me your cream," she begged. All I could see was the space between her legs, but I knew she was looking at the monitor.

I stood, bringing my cock to the camera, stroking it faster. "Open her mouth, beautiful. Open her mouth for me."

I heard her whimper, both hands between her legs, her finger parting her lips, exposing the bright pink interior. Her thumbs looked to be fighting over ownership of her clit, buried beneath a dense forest of dark curly hair. I cupped my hand over the head of my cock, letting the glans peak out from where my index finger and thumb formed a tight little circle.

I pushed forward, slowly. "He's sneaking his way in," I said softly. "First introduction."

I heard the trembling in her voice. "I wish it was true."

"See it. Feel it. Imagine it opening you, spreading you wide, sliding into your moistness," I whispered, poking my cock through the opening between my fingers, pushing downward, exposing more and more of my shaft.

She whimpered softly, her thumbs teasing her own clit, her fingers pushing into her pink opening, deeper, pulling wide, exposing a dark little opening.

"All the way, baby. All the way to the back. Filling you totally."

"Fuck," she groaned, her fingers sliding inward as far as she could.

"Quiet now, feel it."

I stroked my cock, slowly, ever so slowly, the full length of my shaft. I took my time picking up the pace, stroking faster, longer. Faster yet, until my hand was almost a blur.

She squealed softly, and I could see her legs trembling, her fingers darting into her fissure. "Coming," she moaned.

"Come for me," I groaned loudly. "Come on my cock."

Her voice moved up an octave, squealing. "F...F...Fuck!" she gasped.

I stroked steadily, taking care of the head at the end of each stroke, until I felt my own imminent release. "Spread it open," I demanded.

She had two fingers from each hand back inside of herself, opening up.

I put one hand down on the desk bracing myself, stroking my cock at her big-screen face, right in front of the camera.

"Come for me, Steve. Fill me," she pleaded.

I groaned, as I felt my release, spraying the monitor and camera again, as rope after rope burst forth.

A few seconds later her camera was back on top of her monitor, and she was acting shy. "I never expected to do that," she said softly.

"You have no idea how glad I am you did," I told her, cleaning up after myself.

She laughed. "No, I got a pretty good idea. Got you a little worked up, didn't I? Kitty loved the attention."

"I'm not the only one worked up," I reminded her.

She grinned back. "Guilty as charged." The smile slipped from her face, "I still don't understand how."

"Me either. I know you could do better, but I'm glad you chose me."

She looked surprised, then angry. "Don't say that. Don't you EVER say that!"

I was the one to look surprised. "Come on. Face it. You're one in a million, so beautiful you make my soul ache. The only girl on the internet. I'm just an out-of-shape, older guy, who's good at hitting a few keys. It's a nice fantasy."

I was more than a little shocked when she reached out and the screen went black.

* * *

It was late, and I should have been sleeping. Big business meeting the next day. Still, I was restless and disturbed. Worried.

[CherryBomb] Sorry. Forgive me?

[AceHole] Nothing to forgive. Didn't mean to upset you

[CherryBomb] You're everything to me. Please don't put yourself or us down

[AceHole] I won't. My mistake. I'm sorry I ruined the most magical moment ever

[CherryBomb] We'll have others. Better. Incredible

[AceHole] Forgiven?

[CherryBomb] Nothing to forgive. I didn't want you to be angry with me. I need you to know you're special. To me

[AceHole] You too. Best thing in my life, by far. Tomorrow night? I'll be late

[CherryBomb] However long it takes. I'll be here for you

* * *

The meeting went well. The numbers guys had done their due diligence, and the price was right. I liked the product and their IP. Couple of nice patents. Dan, my best friend since childhood gave it his full approval. We closed the deal. My biggest yet. This would one would hurt if it didn't work out.

"You going to fly back tonight?" Dan asked afterward. "Want to grab a drink? Celebrate?"

"Maybe another time."

He gave me a knowing grin. "You're going to go play with CherryBomb, aren't you? You've forgotten all about your real friends."

"Hell. You know PerZeus is always welcome. It's your own fault. You introduced us." I gave him a friendly shove. "Besides, you know I'd never forget my few real friends."

"I know. Nice deal, huh? Thanks for bringing me in on it."

"You and your money. You're still on the hook for 20%."

He laughed. "You stupid fuck. You know I'd follow you in any deal, anywhere. The golden touch. You've already made me a wealthy man. All of us."

I didn't like to talk about money. "True friends. I'd give you all of it. Just ask."

"Ditto, buddy. You like her, don't you?"

"More than I should. More than I'm comfortable with."

"She's the real deal. Family has money. Her gigs take less than 20 hours a week. A bit of a shut-in. Shy and aloof. No debt. No crimes. No stalkers. No marriages. Great credit. Nice bank account."

I was not happy, to say the least. "You're checking up on her?" I snapped angrily.

"Of course. I'd rather have you hate me than get screwed over again."

"Damn it, Dan! You had no right!"

He didn't flinch. He stood up to me, like only he and a very select few ever did. "Fuck you, Steve. I have every right. I was there. Raked through the same damn coals. Don't tell me that I don't have a right."

"She's not like that," I told him.

"I had to make sure. I'm sorry if you think I overstepped my bounds. If I didn't do it, you know Mark or Jaime would have."

He was right. I had a history of bad decisions with women. And they'd suffered through the last one with me. It hurt all of us. "I like her Dan."

He smiled. Put his hand on my shoulder. "One drink in the bar. Then you can tell me." He chuckled, "She is different. Special. I like her too."

I'd been hoping to get online early, but one drink became two, then three. I told him about our escalation, and little webcam games. He was laughing, and jealous as hell. "Got any pics?"

"Nope. Sorry."

"You fucking liar. Mr. Security? Records every damn thing that goes across the internet? You're holding out."

He had me. I didn't consider it lying to her, I really didn't record anything other than what I always did, which was everything. I brought out my iPad. "One look, and not the good stuff."

I showed him a picture of her leaning back in her chair, laughing, dressed only in panties and bra. Another one of the close up of her lips, "kissing me".

"She's a honey. Who would ever guess?" he said, zooming in on the picture.

"You knew that already. I'm sure you have pictures."

He laughed. "Not like these." He passed me back the tablet. "She's got my Ok. Seems safe. She's not dating. You should pursue it." He looked at his watch. "Hell, it's not even 10:00 pm. You want to go over there? Surprise her?"

"Hell no. That's not going to happen. Not like this, by surprise, half-drunk."

He looked serious for a moment. "You're happier lately. Don't think we don't notice. She's good for you."

I nodded. "I am happier. She is good for me."

He took my drink. "I've got the bill. Go play with her."

I didn't argue. It's where my heart was. "Thanks for the talk. And the research. I understand why you thought you had to do it."

"We're friends. Fuck, who am I kidding, we're family."

"Yes we are. I couldn't ask for better."

"Ditto. Now go. I'm sure she's waiting."

The laptop was good, but it wasn't like playing at home. Different keyboard, smaller screen, slower connection.

I started up the game, logging in. She was playing.

[CherryBomb] Voice is on

I slipped on the head phones, connecting via Skype.

"Sorry I'm late."

She laughed. "Good start. I was going to chew you out. I've been farming."

"Good," I was feeling all sappy, after my conversation. "I missed you today."

"You too. Everything go well?"

"Great. Closed the deal. Hung out with PerZeus a bit. I'm on my laptop so nothing too difficult tonight. I'll be flying back tomorrow."

"Where are you?" she asked.

"Downtown."

"Here? Manhattan?"

"Yeah. The Carlyle. Gotta keep up the image."

"Did you...do you want to meet?" she sounded as nervous as me.

I took a deep breath. "I do. Not like this. It's late. I've been drinking. I'm in my damn monkey suit. Sometime. Soon. But not tonight Ok?"

She chuckled. "Thank God. I'm a horror right now. You'd run screaming. Soon?"

"Soon. And for the record? I'd never run."

"Next Friday? I have a thing I have to go to. I could use a handsome date."

A chill ran down my back. Meet her? Face-to-face? Friday? Could I?

She must have been concerned with my lack of response. "I understand if you're busy."

"No. I'd love to meet you. Pick you up at your place? Give me a time."

"7:00. I'll text you my address."

I didn't need it. I was embarrassed. "I have to tell you something."

"Let me guess. You're really 50 years old, 5'2 and 300 lbs. You have a stand-in for our chats."

"No, seriously. I know where you live. What you do. Everything."

I heard the catch in her voice. "You are stalking me!"

"No. One of my guys had you investigated. I'm sorry. It wasn't my idea."

"Damn it, Steve! That's not right," she sounded furious.

"I know. I'm sorry. That's why I wanted to tell you. I just found out."

"Your posse, wasn't it? Fuckers won't tell me dick about you. They all clam up like it's some kind of national secret. What do you have on them?"

"Friends. Good friends. I don't have many, but these are like brothers. They were worried for me. I've had some problems with relationships in the past. They were only trying to protect me."

"PerZeus? GnuMeat? Which one, damn it! I'm going to tear them a new one."

She would too. Vicious little thing. I chuckled. "Don't. For me. Please. Let this one go, and I'll owe you one."

She sighed loudly. "Steve, this isn't something some toy in game is going to fix. You betrayed me."

"I know. I was hoping you could understand, I didn't want this. I told you as soon as I found out. I love what we have, and it would kill me to ruin it. Let me make it up to you."

"Fine. One chance. No more holding back. You know all about me, I want to know about you."

It was difficult, but I did it. I told her. About my background. No family. Three childhood friends, and two more college friends starting a business. Failing, and doing it again. Got it right the third time. A bad relationship, with my first serious girl cheating on me with one of my partners, both no longer in the picture. Later a wife, cheating slut who screwed me over when we sold the business, transferring her stock ownership after we got bought out, working with my enemies to force me out. I'd been conned by her from the start. I had money, and friends, but the business I'd built from scratch and poured my soul into yanked out from under me. We got our payday, but I was betrayed, and lost. Nothing to dedicate my life too. Eighty hour work weeks became zero. Until Dan and Mark got me into the Venture Capital game. It gave me something to do. Not enough, but something.

My friends were all men. I had an issue trusting women. I'd been burned badly, twice. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

She was quiet on the other end. Not interrupting, letting me get it all out.

"That's me. I don't trust anyone I haven't known for 15 years. Especially not women. I'm a recluse, rarely leaving my house. I don't socialize anymore. I don't do much of anything except play these fucking games. A month from now, I'll be done with Diablo and I'll have to find a new outlet."

"I'm sorry," she said softly. "You must know, after digging up all my shit, that I would understand. I won't press it. We can skip next Friday."

"No, Sheri. Please. I do want to meet you. I have to. I can't live like this."

"Skype?" she asked softly. "Video."

"Alright." I brought up the video feed. She was sitting there, dressed to tease. Tight little shirt with 'Gamer Grrrl' emblazoned across the front.

She looked at me, and I could see her eyes were moist. "I want to hug you, now, Ok?"

I nodded, and she leaned forward and hugged the monitor. "That's the closest I've come to touching a man in two years," she said softly. "I'd like a real hug someday."

"Me too," I told her. "Thanks."

She smiled. "I'm still going to chew PerZeus out. He's supposed to be my friend. I know it was him. He's always too damned curious. Way fucking over-protective."

"He approves of you. That's a first. According to him you're special."

"Damn straight I am! He's not getting off that easy. I'm going to get those epic bracers out of him for this. He owes me."

I laughed. "His pride and joy? That should be interesting."

"We're on for Friday then? You'll need to wear a tux. It's formal."

"I think I can scrape one up."

She looked nervous. "It's just a date, Ok? Nothing afterward. I'm still not ready for that. I want to spend some time with you, see if I can, without freaking out. You promised to be gentle with me."

"A date. That's all."

She smiled sadly. "I'm tired, Steve. Mind if we don't play tonight? Tomorrow. Look me up tomorrow."

"Tomorrow. Looking forward to it. And thank you for listening."

"Thank you for sharing. Sleep tight. Sweet dreams," she said, grinning mischievously.

"Shit. I'm going to meet you for real in a week. That's a dream come true. Goodnight."

I called Dan.

"I thought you'd be online all night. She's not on?" he asked.

"You missed something. In her background. Problem with men. Find it out."

"Got it. Anything else?"

"No that's it. That and she figured out it was you who sold her out. You're in deep Kimchi."

"Shit, dude. You told her?"

"I told her she was investigated. She figured out who all on her own. You're not very subtle, are you? Never were."

He laughed. "Not my strong suit. Thanks for the heads up."

* * *

Things were awkward between us. We still played, and flirted in game, but there were no more late shows. We'd video chat some, and she'd still dress to tease, but nothing beyond that. We both recognized the issue, but we skirted around it.

I had my assistant make the arrangements. Hotel, flight, limo, tux. A few options for a late night bite afterward if we wanted. I was getting nervous.

Wednesday I got the call from Dan.

"You're right. I fucked up. She's damaged goods," he said anxiously.

"How damaged?"

"Kidnapping, assault and gang rape. Three days they had her. She managed to escape. The first person who found her walking down the street, naked and beaten, raped her again. Pretty ugly. She was hurt. The hospital pictures are bad."

"Two years ago?" I asked.

"Thirty months. She's messed up. Got her psychiatric records. That wasn't cheap. You don't want this one."

"I'll decide what I want or don't want."

"She can't stand men. Can't stand to be touched. I don't know how that idiot investigator missed it."

"Thanks for the info. I'm sorry I had to drag you into this."

"No sweat. You want I should send you the package?"

I knew he meant the pictures. "No. She's been raped enough."

* * *

On Thursday we played for a couple of hours until she abruptly cut me off. "Video. Now."

I switched over. She was as beautiful as always, still dressed teasingly. I don't know how she did it.

"What's wrong? You getting cold feet about tomorrow?" she asked nervously.

"Nothing's wrong. I'm still looking forward to our date."

"Bullshit. Something's wrong. You don't think I know you by now? Spill."

She deserved to know. "I was wrong. I didn't know all about you. I didn't know about your ordeal two years ago."

She sighed and put her head in her hands. "Jesus, Steve. So I'm not good enough now? Too dirty? Soiled goods?"

"Stop. That's not it. Not at all. But when we talked, you seemed to think I knew. I wanted you to know the truth. I'm sorry."

She leaned back, and I saw she was crying. "I understand if you don't want to go out. This probably won't work, you know. I'll probably run screaming. I can't stand to be touched. The thought of a man doing things to me makes me physically sick."

"What I don't understand is the way you can tease me and joke with me over the web. How could you even stand to see my...my penis, after what happened to you?"

"I don't know. In game it's easy enough, everyone's anonymous. Teasing you over Skype made it a fantasy. Like I was normal. Almost like a real relationship. I've never had a boyfriend. I liked pretending that you and me, we could be like regular people."

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,409 Followers