Gamer Goddess Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,410 Followers

"You wanted to see me. Down there. You even seemed to like it."

She blushed. "I did like it. Fuck if I know how. It wasn't real. My boyfriend getting excited over me, like a normal couple. I liked it. I'm scared to death it won't transfer to real life. I know it can't."

"But you're willing to try."

I saw the tears in her eyes. "Please. You'll have to take it slow. Try to understand if I freak out on you. The party alone is terrifying."

"Maybe we should start out on a normal date. No crowds."

She shook her head. "I have to go. It's family. I need to do something. I'll end up a crazy old woman in a house full of cats at this rate."

"Cats? Please tell me you're not a cat person."

She laughed. "That's the deal breaker? Not the rest of it? Cats?"

"Don't dodge the subject. Fess up. There's a line, you know. Some things a man can't accept."

Sheri shook her head and got up. She didn't say anything, she just walked out of the camera view.

God, had I fucked up? I was trying to lighten the mood. I waited patiently. I had nothing else to do anyway.

She was gone a while. At least a couple of minutes. She came back and settled into her chair, looking up at the camera. She tapped her hand on the desk, and a big beautiful chocolate lab hopped up, panting in front of the camera.

"Steve, meet Max." She put her arm around his neck, hugging him. "The only man in my life for the last couple of years. He's a deal breaker. No Max, no me."

I grinned. "He's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. Gamer, gorgeous and loves dogs. No wonder I adore you."

She peeled off her shirt, laughing. "He's the most beautiful thing? Mangy ol' cur. Have you forgotten about these already?" She was wearing a simple cream bra. I didn't know she had anything that plain.

"Like I could ever forget? They're pretty sweet. But have you seen that dog? Really seen him? He's the whole package."

She leaned forward, and Max licked her face. She pushed him away. "Bullshit. You know which you would choose."

"Really? You would make me choose? And I thought you were nice."

"No you didn't. I'm not nice, and you know it." She leaned closer. "I'd never make you choose. It's a package deal."

I laughed. "Smart girl. Sweeten the pot. How'd you know I had a weak spot for labs?"

"Did my research. Your first dog, Yogi? When I saw that, I knew it was destiny. Max's grandma was Boo-Boo."

"You're checking up on me?"

"Not me. Dad. He wanted to know who the man was I'd leave my room for. Sorry. At least you're honest."

"Scared off yet?" I asked.

"Hardly. If anything I want you more. Oh, and I want a limo and an orchid corsage. I think you can afford it. Be glad I don't ask for the whole florist shop."

"Pick one. It's yours. What color are you wearing?"

"A very light pink. A hint of lavender. I think you're going to like it."

"I don't doubt that. Cleavage?"

She blushed. "As much as I can dare. The boobies insisted. They think they have a very special relationship with you."

"I think they're smarter that both of us. Matchmaker boobs."

"I know, right? I would try to hide them. Let you and me get to know each other. As soon as they'd hear your voice, they'd perk up, make me miserable until I had to take my shirt off. You're not bribing them or anything, are you?"

"You caught me. I promised them a trip to Victoria's secret. They were complaining that the booty gets all the love. Fancy panties but nothing for the girls. Come on, look at that bra. I bet the booty is partying in lace."

"I've had the booty longer. The boobies have only been around a few years. The booty's been with me forever."

"Lucky booty. She deserves the lace. I'd be happy to invest in more."

"Oh no you don't! I see what you're up to. Butter up to the booty, bribe the boobies, next thing you'll be trying to get in good with the kitty."

"You wound me. You know my stance on cats."

"Why do I think you might make an exception for this little pussy...cat?" she grinned.

"I don't know. That's a lot to ask." I told her.

"I think I'll let her make her own case. She can be very convincing."

"I don't know. I'm a tough nut to crack."

She giggled. "She's cracked tougher nuts."

I leaned forward. "You are driving me crazy here, gorgeous."

She opened her bra, slipping it off, leaning forward. "Purely intentional. Trying to build up credit for tomorrow. Just in case."

"Sheri, relax. You've got a lifetime of credit already. You could stab me, shoot me and set me on fire, and I'd still come back for more. I'm not a quitter. I'm going to ride this out until you tell me to stop."

"Could be a bumpy ride."

"I'm thinking the ride of a lifetime."

She smiled. "That too. Ticket price is not too high?"

"Not for me. I'll buy a lifetime pass. Whatever the cost."

She leaned over and hugged Max. "What do you think, Max? Is he worth it?"

He licked her, and she laughed. "I agree. We'll give him a chance, Ok?"

She grinned, "Did you bribe him too?"

"Didn't have to. Us guys stick together. Bro-code."

"What time are you flying in?" she asked.

"I've got a meeting downtown at 3:00. I'll be at your door at 7:00. Wild horses couldn't keep me away."

"This is going to be great, isn't it?" she asked.

"Perfect."

======================

Thank you for reading. This is chapter 1 of a 3 chapter story. If you enjoyed it, you're invited to comment and vote!

Tx Tall Tales
Tx Tall Tales
20,410 Followers