All Comments on 'Games People Play Ch. 04'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy12 months ago

These games have a potential for disastrous results!

4

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWanted12 months ago

Your definitely pushing the boundaries within the story line.

shadrachtshadracht12 months ago

I don't love how passive Alex is in everything, but I guess he's figuring if the women are planning everything, he can't get in trouble for it. I just hope it doesn't blow up on him. Based on most of Storyman's stories, I think we're probably safe, but still worry...

BHCoupleBHCouple12 months ago

Personally this is probably the best series we've read on here? Hopefully you'll continue.

mybikecruisesmybikecruises12 months ago

Alex better be careful calling Judy, Joan, during sex. Is she someone he knows as well as the women now?

The rest of the gang are still calling her Judy and all the new adventurous sex going on, maybe she isn't hearing him calling her the name.

Should we be seeing Joan showing up with Alex somewhere soon, and maybe in the group, "accidentally" at the dance class, church, etc, and the women get to know and like her?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

And now Tom an Abby get divorced, and Tom reports them all for kidnapping, false imprisonment, and any other charges the DA feels like tacking on. And when they make their accusations, Tom shows the ligature marks on his wrists, and asks for similar proof to support their accusations regarding what he supposedly did to Judy. And everybody gets a criminal record!

Tom is a jerk, but their actions make them all criminals. And their crime was premeditated, and carefully calculated. That's significantly worse, and factors into sentencing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The whole revenge, tie up Tom and have a foursome in front of him while he curses at them and struggles doesn't really work for me. Maybe I'm a sensitive guy but that whole vibe would ruin it for me. I would have dealt with the rapist differently, and more directly at the time of the offence. After that he would have no further role in my life, let alone my sex life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES