Games People Play Ch. 04

Story Info
The girls get Tom back for taking liberties with Judy.
15.8k words
4.75
8.1k
10

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,401 Followers

Authors note: This chapter is a little different than most of the stuff i write. Tom had taken Judy without permission, and the girls have cooked up a plan to make him pay for it. Sometimes people can be a little vindictive when they've had something truly personal taken from them, and in this case, that's what happened to Judy. Even if you don't enjoy the retribution portion of this story, there are things that happen before that that are important to the continuing story.

I was a little worried about Judy. She was quiet and what I would call contemplative all Saturday afternoon and Sunday. She didn't talk much, at least to me, though she did go over and talk to Abby for some time on Sunday. As the week started, she slowly returned to what I consider her normal self, more her usual talkative and bubbly self. I wasn't sure if she had just put the incident with Tom aside, or if she had found some way to compartmentalize it. All I could do was wait and see how things played out and continue to let her know that I was there for her and would do anything I could to help.

Wednesday night, after dinner, she surprised me and came and sat in my recliner with me, almost on top of me actually, and wanted to be snuggled closely, which we did for some time until she got uncomfortable in the awkward position. She finally climbed off of me and headed to the bedroom, coming back shortly in one of the most revealing nightgowns she had, this one, one that she hadn't worn more than once, the night I first gave it to her. She said at the time it made her feel too slutty.

The rest of the evening, every time she walked past me, she reached out and touched me in some way, and when we went to bed, we made love very slowly and gently for almost an hour before she was sated, two powerful orgasms later. As was typical after we made love, she lay snuggled against me, her head on my chest as she prepared to drift off to sleep.

"Alex?" she whispered, startling me back awake.

"Uh huh?"

"Do you love me?"

"Of course I do. Why would you even ask?"

"How much do you love me?"

Okay, now I was fully awake. In all our years, she rarely asked that particular question, and absolutely never after I'd just demonstrated how much, through physical contact. "I don't think there's any way to measure it."

"If I asked you to do something for me, would you do it?"

"Of course."

"You don't even know what it is."

"Doesn't matter. You know I would, no matter what it was."

"I want to punish Tom for taking advantage of me like that. Not that I hate him or anything, but Abby agrees, we need to set an example. If we're going to continue to play silly games like this, we need to all be sure we know that there are rules and limits and that you can't just do whatever you want, just because the person you're with is partly dressed, or even naked. You know what I mean?"

"Yeah. I do. You want to feel safe. I understand that."

"If it had been you, taking advantage of Abby, would you expect to not have consequences?"

"No, I'd have expected something. Not that I'd do that."

"I know you wouldn't. Would you believe me if I told you that Abby planned on taking advantage of you? That if Tom hadn't done what he did, when he did, she was going to try and get you to accidently slide into her again?"

"She told you that?"

"Uh huh."

"I guess it doesn't surprise me. I know she was doing everything she could to get me to the point of no return with my dick right at her pussy. I guess she figured that if I was that close, I wouldn't refuse."

"Would you have? Refused?"

"If I had a chance. There are times, for a guy, when stopping things is almost impossible. If a woman wants to force it to happen, she can, as long as the guy lets her get him to that point in that way."

"And you were letting her?"

"I trusted that she'd not do what you're suggesting, just like I trusted Tom not to do what he did."

"When we got married, we never planned on having sex with anyone else. But this silly game, well, it changed things. We've done things, gotten naked in front of each other, done oral sex and, well, now this. Things that we never would have done on our own."

"True," I answered after waiting for her to continue, which she hadn't.

"Do you want to have sex with Abby or Rachel? And I don't mean just a little accidental stick like happened with Abby. I mean, lay her down and fuck her brains out sex."

"I don't need to. I have what I need here," I said, giving her a squeeze.

"That wasn't the question. The question was, if I told you it was okay, would you want to have sex with them?"

"I'm not sure. I mean, it's always been for just you and me."

"Apparently not any more, not after what Tom did. So, you wouldn't choose to do it on your own, even if I said it was okay?"

"Probably not. That doesn't mean that under some circumstances I wouldn't want to, but I wouldn't intentionally seek it out."

"What if I told you I wanted you to. That it was not only okay with me, but that I wanted you to do it. Would you?"

"I'd want to know why, but if you told me to, yeah, I suppose I'd do it. Like I said, I'll do anything you ask me to, within reason."

"That was a wishy-washy answer. If I told you to fuck Abby, right in front of me, would you fuck her, and I don't mean some little half-hearted job, I mean fuck her until she has a big, huge orgasm?"

"Why?"

"Just answer, please?"

"I don't want to do anything that would make you feel like I loved you less or anything like that, but if you stood there, naked, and told me to fuck one of your best friends while you watched? I think it'd be hard to at first, but Abby is damn sexy, and she did feel pretty fucking good for the one little poke I gave her. Once I got past the awkwardness of fucking another woman in front of you, yeah, I could fuck her to a hard climax. Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"So, if, say Evan suggested that the two of you swap wives for the evening, you'd do it?"

"You mean you and Rachel? Uh uh. If he made that suggestion, I'd say no."

"Why?"

"Because if you wanted to do that, you'd suggest it, not him. It's different for women than men. We're wired to be able to do that kind of thing a lot easier than women are. That's why you're having so much trouble with what Tom did, where if Abby had, I'd feel guilty having cheated on you, but it wouldn't have been nearly as devastating as what he did."

She lay with her head on my chest, gently stroking my chest for long minutes. I'd have thought she fell asleep, except for her fingers still moving on my skin. "Have you ever wanted to have sex with more than one woman at a time?"

I chuckled softly. "I think at some time in their lives all guys fantasize about that."

"Have you?"

"Yeah. I'm part of that guy group, right?"

She slid her hand down to my dick and grasped my surprisingly hard shaft, gently stroking it. "It would seem the idea appeals to you though, and we both know you've got the tools for it." I chuckled again in response and kissed the top of her head. I held her until her stroking stopped and she fell asleep holding my hard dick, wondering what she was thinking about with those questions.

---o---

Thursday started off as normal as any other day, wake up, make lunches, eat breakfast, head off to work. After work my wife once again changed from work clothes, this time into a pair of very lightweight workout shorts and what she calls a cami , a light weight undershirt with small strings up over her shoulders. It was designed to add an additional lightweight layer over her upper body, generally to hide whatever her blouse allowed to show through. She wore them frequently to work, somewhat paranoid about her bra showing through her blouse in front of a client. This was the first time I'd ever seen her wear one without a blouse over it, or a bra under it. Her big, soft boobs showed easily through the thin white material, and by the time she finished washing dishes after dinner, the splashes of water had made the nearly translucent top even more so. She stood in front of me, letting me look at her, a naughty little grin on her face.

"I need you to change," she said without moving from where I was in my recliner.

"You do?"

"Uh huh," she said, holding a hand out for me. I shrugged and put the reclining sectional sofa down and got up, letting her lead me by the hand to the bedroom. Lying on the bed was a pair of my summer weight sleep shorts. Not just any pair of sleep shorts, but the pair that was pretty threadbare from wear, with the elastic waistband worn to the point that they had a tendency to fall down. "If I asked you really nice, would you put those on, and nothing else?"

"I presume you have something sexy in mind?"

She stepped up to me and moved around behind me. She reached her hands to my pants and undid my belt and the front of my pants, pushing them and my boxer briefs down to expose my already mostly-hard dick. She wrapped her hands around my shaft and slowly stroked it, making it harder by the moment. "I have something I want to try, something that matters to me," she whispered. "You said you'd do anything I asked. Well, I'm asking. Please do whatever I suggest, no questions, no arguments?"

"You're not going to chain me to the bed and take advantage of me, are you?" I asked jokingly.

"Hmmmmm. There's an idea. Hadn't thought of that." She giggled softly. "Trust me. This is what I want. I have my reasons and I want you to just go along. That's all I can tell you."

"If that's what you want," I answered.

"JUDY?" I heard Rachel call from the kitchen, apparently having walked in without knocking.

"Oh damn," I groaned. "That'll spoil our fun."

My wife, instead of reacting with surprise, just kept stroking my dick. "Why do you say that?"

"You planned on her coming over and seeing me in that?" I asked, pointing to the sleep shorts.

"Uh huh. Trust me? Please?"

I didn't know what she had in mind, but I knew my wife, and she could be a very determined woman. When one of our daughters accused her of being too scared to zipline over a six-hundred foot deep gorge, there was no way you could keep her from doing it. She was scared as hell, but she wasn't going to NOT go! I had a feeling this was the same kind of thing. Whatever she had in mind, she was going to go through with come hell or high water. "Alright lover. I'll be out in a moment. Just need a few minutes to make this go down."

"Uh uh. It's exactly how I want it. Poking out and obvious, just like my boobs. In fact, the harder the better."

"It's not like Rachel hasn't already seen me naked," I said quietly.

"I know." She nodded. "Now you change and come out as soon as you can, okay?"

"Alright," I agreed. She let go of me and walked to the door. I watched her stop and take several deep breaths before pulling her shoulders back and walking from the room, calling out to Rachel that she was coming. I heard her greet Rachel and, to my surprise, Evan. I quickly changed and walked out with the sleep shorts low on my hips, the only thing keeping them from falling down was the hardon poking the front straight out. I tried not to feel embarrassed as I stepped out in the room, but the feeling only lasted a few moments. Rachel was standing in the room just past my wife, facing me. Her eyes, of course, immediately went to my crotch, while mine took in her attire.

She was wearing a nearly see-through lace teddy, leaving her legs and arms bare, and her sexy little C-cup boobs exposed under the lace. Her pussy was also on display in the outfit, showing off her shaved mound and lips. If I was hoping my dick would go down, well, that wasn't happening any time soon. I finally noticed Evan standing by her, wearing nothing but a pair of lightweight nylon running shorts on his six-foot-two, slender frame. It was pretty obvious that he was enjoying the view of my wife as well, his eyes staring at her tits through the shirt, not even realizing I had walked in.

"Oh honey!" Judy said brightly as she realized I'd walked into the room. "So, I know you want to know what's going on. Well, Rachel is, of course, shaved down there. And when we talked about it, Evan is the one that does it for her. So we thought that maybe I should try it, and, well, you need to learn how."

"It's definitely not like shaving my face," Evan said. "But I don't mind doing her. It's kinda fun and I always get a reward."

"A reward?"

"Uh huh. It makes me soooooo fucking turned on when he does it we almost always have to fuck," Rachel said with a grin. "I'm hoping you do as good a job as my sweetie does."

"I bet he will. So, how do we do this?" my wife asked. I could hear in her voice she was determined to do this but nervous, the tone of her voice a good half octave higher than normal.

"Let's go get some water. Evan has my clippers and razor, so that's all we need," Rachel said with a smile.

I stood there awkwardly with Evan, neither of us saying anything for a while. "You sure you're good with this?" Evan asked quietly. "When Rachel told me what we were doing, well, I was kinda surprised, to be honest."

"This whole thing is a surprise for me. I just found out about it when I walked in here."

"Ohhhhh. So you don't know the plan?" he asked with raised eyebrows.

"What plan?"

He looked down and blushed a little. "Um. I'm going to show you how to shave your wife... um... by doing it."

"You're going to shave Judy?"

"Uh huh. And you're going to practice on Rachel."

"Okay, well, that doesn't sound any worse than what I've already done to Rachel in the last few weeks."

"No, no, it isn't, but it is a lot different than what's been done to Judy," he said quietly. "I mean she's going to have to spread 'em with my face right between her legs, and she's been more than a little reluctant to go that far. Not to mention, I'll literally be putting my fingers inside her. That's why, by the time I'm done, Rachel wants to have sex. So I don't expect any less with you doing it to her."

"And like you said, my wife has been reluctant to go that far in front of you guys. Well, this is her idea. I guess we're just going to have to go with it and see what happens."

"What happens about what?" Rachel asked as she walked in with a large bowl of water, my wife following behind her, her tits bouncing and wiggling enticingly in the see-through top.

"About me sticking my fingers in her and then after," Evan answered.

"Don't worry about that. She and I talked about it. She knows what to expect."

"Well, if you say so. Got some place to plug this in?" he asked, opening the small bag he was carrying and pulling out a small electric hair trimmer.

"Yeah. Over here," I said, pointing to an outlet on the wall near one of the overstuffed chairs. He nodded and bent to plug the shaver in, setting it on the floor near the front of the chair.

"Okay. I guess I'm ready," he said.

"Not hardly. You're not naked. You always do this naked!"

"True, but then, it's also usually only us."

"And today it isn't. Just pretend it's me in front of you."

"Alright," he said, pushing his shorts down and stepping out of his flip flops and the shorts, leaving him completely naked, his dick sticking out, not quite completely hard, but pretty much so.

"Time to drop 'em sweetie," Rachel said to my wife before turning to look at me. "You too, sexy," she said with a little grin.

I shrugged and pushed the sleep pants down, not that it took too much to get them off, and stepped out of them, while I watched my wife walk over to the chair and stand there for a moment. She closed her eyes and pushed her shorts down, letting them slide down her legs. She stepped out of them, leaving her in only the semi-see-through shirt. She sat down in the chair with her legs together, but only for a few moments. Evan knelt in front of her and grasped her calves, lifting and spreading her legs wide, hooking them over the arms of the chair. He reached for her butt and lifted and pulled her until she way lying back in the chair with her ass right at the edge, making her legs spread even further apart. I could see her look at me with a little trepidation and then look away, almost as if to say, 'no, I'm not going to chicken out!'

"Might as well get down there and watch," Rachel said quietly, pushing me from behind, even though I hadn't realized she had even moved behind me.

"So, first thing: if you have a trimmer you can cut the bulk of it off before you start shaving. Once it's shaved the first time it's a lot easier to keep it that way." He turned on the clippers and began to pull little tufts of my wife's pubic hair away from her body before using the clipper to cut it off. Over and over he did this, all the way up her mound and all the way down to the last hairs around her pussy. When he had the length all cut down to a quarter inch or so, he began running the cutter gently over her mound and around her lips, letting it snip off the short hairs even shorter. It took almost ten minutes before he had everything down to a short stubble. "Now we start the fun part," he said as he shook a can of some kind of shaving cream. He squirted it on my wife's pussy lips and mound and then began to massage it around, turning the gel into a white foam coating. He rinsed his hands in the bowl and then began to stroke the razor over her mound, scraping off the foam and the hairs with it.

Little by little he worked lower, working carefully around her pussy lips, keeping a constant monologue going of how to hold and move her pussy so it wouldn't get cut. Eventually he had to work closer and, after apologizing to my wife, he slipped two fingers into her vaginal tunnel, using his thumb against the side of his fingers to pull and stretch her soft, delicate inner lips to keep them from getting cut by the razor.

As he worked, I could see his fingers slipping in and out of her pussy slightly, stroking her insides and sometimes stroking against her clit as he worked her soft lips out of the way. It was no wonder Rachel ended up turned on. My wife's nipples were poking the thin shirt out from her chest, and I could tell her breathing was getting quite short and choppy, a clue I always used to tell when her orgasm was starting to build.

"Oh fuck," Judy groaned softly, moving her hands to her thin shirt and starting to squeeze and massage her own breasts through it. "Ohhhh damn."

"Sorry, I'll be done soon," Evan said softly.

"Don't be sorry, and you don't have to rush," Judy whispered. "God, it just feels so, so, damn I'm getting so turned on."

"Yeah. Does that to me too." Rachel giggled from where she was standing behind me, watching her husband work on my wife.

"I'm almost done."

"What if I don't want you to be done yet?" my wife moaned.

"We talked about this Judy, you can if you want," Rachel said. "All you have to do is ask."

"Oh god. Right now I want to." She panted as Evan rinsed the razor again and then pulled his fingers out of her pussy.

"Ask what?" I asked quickly.

"All done," Evan announced.

"No, I don't think so," my wife said breathlessly.

"Ask what?" I asked again.

"For him to put is meat in and make her come," Rachel whispered in my ear.

"I'm not?" Evan asked my wife.

"Not from what Rachel tells me. You still need to massage that special lotion onto me."

Evan looked at my wife in surprise and then back at his wife. "You told her that? That I'd do that?"

"Wait? We talking about what I think we are?" I asked both Evan and my wife.

"Yeah. Better get to work getting that lotion before she changes her mind," Rachel said, ignoring my question.

Evan twisted to look back at me, his wife hanging on me with her hand gripping my fat cock. "You good with this? I mean, doing it to my wife is one thing, but Judy?"

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,401 Followers