Games People Play Ch. 05

Story Info
Finding a new way to play.
5.8k words
4.63
7.7k
20

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,427 Followers

I felt her hot wetness around my hard dick and let my hips push in and out slightly in time with my wife's gently rocking body. My arm was around her, cupping her left breast as she inched my dick in and out of her slowly. I didn't remember putting it there, but then I was still half asleep, even now. She must have wanted it bad to start doing it while I was still asleep. She rarely had sex this early in the morning, even when I started it. I woke slowly to the pleasant sensations and kept time with her, my brain starting to become more alert as my body responded to the sensations around my hard shaft. I moaned softly in pleasure. I heard a groan behind me and suddenly felt another warm, naked, body press to my back. Soft, warm tits pressed to me and I felt a pair of legs curl up slightly to push against the back of mine, the body spooning tightly to me as an arm lay on my hip.

It took my brain half a dozen seconds to realize I was an Alex sandwich between two nude women, one my wife, the other not. The kiss on my ear and the whisper from behind me assured me that the one in front of me was definitely NOT my wife. I was tempted to push her away, to stop what was happening.

"Mmmmmmm are you fucking her again?" my wife whispered sleepily. "I'd have thought you two would have had enough by now. I don't quite know how you're even managing to get it up again."

"Again?" I asked, completely awake now.

"Uh huh. I told you to get it out of your systems, but I never expected her to want it this many times." She yawned. "No point in trying to hide if from me now, I know where your dick is. Just remember, when dawn comes, it's done."

"Uh huh," I answered in a whisper as she rolled away from me. In response Abby began to push harder against me, working her pussy on and off my dick faster.

"Oh damn. I'm ready to come again. Make me come," Abby whispered into the night. "One more time, please?"

"Uh huh." I started to rock harder in time with her, her ass slapping against me with each stroke we made toward each other. I wasn't at all sure I was going to come. I mean, at my age, three times was a lot, but six? No, there was no way I was going to ever get there, but that didn't mean that I couldn't help her get it again. I pulled my hand from her tit and slid it down to worm it between her thighs. One finger found her clit and started to rub. We rocked together over and over.

"Oh shit!" she squeaked suddenly, climaxing around my dick again. I held her, gently stroking her clit as her orgasm ran its course. Her body trembled and shuddered as her pussy clenched around my shaft, squeezing me enticingly. I rocked my hips again, pushing in and out of her pussy. If there was one thing I really, really loved, it was fucking a pussy as it was climaxing. I wasn't going to pass up the chance when it was offered.

I rocked as she lay shuddering and trembling, my stroking cock pushing her climax even a little higher. Her gasps and moans pushed my own orgasm a closer, closer than I would have thought possible. My body suddenly jerked, surprising both of us. There was little or no semen to pump into her, but my body still tried. I jerked and twitched as my brain felt the biochemical surge of climax. I closed my eyes and let it flow through me as I held Abby against me.

"I hope that's the last time. You two kept me awake half the night," my wife said sleepily.

"I think it is," Abby answered. "My pussy feels like I had a truck drive though it. But it was worth it."

"Just remember, never again. Now go back to sleep."

---o---

By the time Abby went home, Tom had apparently packed a bag and left. Abby seemed upset, but not surprised. Hell, I wasn't surprised. I probably would have done the same thing if my wife had tied me up and made me watch her having sex with another man. I still didn't understand why she thought it was an appropriate thing to do. It took my wife almost ten minutes to explain Abby's motivations, not only for what she'd done last night, but also why she and Rachel started this silly game thing. Tom had ceased to find Abby sexually appealing after only a few years together and was spending significant amounts of money at one of the strip clubs, watching the young women undress. If that had been all of it, maybe their relationship could have been fixed, but when he started to hire young women to dance and have sex with him, things turned for the worse.

The whole thing surprised the hell out of me. Looking at them, talking to them, they had a perfectly functional relationship, without obvious strife or fighting. It just goes to show what you see on the outside doesn't always let you see the rot that is inside. The fact that he fucked my wife was just an outgrowth of his feeling like he had the "right" to have sex with her because he wanted to. The foursome in front of him was partly punishment for what he did to my wife, but also an attempt to try and see if watching something he had fantasized about doing would spark an interest back in having sex with his wife again. Unfortunately, the note he left her made it clear, that no man had the right to fuck his wife but him, and once she was 'spoiled' he didn't have any desire to be with her again. For someone that was fucking strippers, it seemed like an unusual stance. But then a lot of men didn't have a problem fucking other women, but demanded that their women were monogamous to them.

---o---

The week drew on and Abby was over a number of evenings, spending time talking with my wife and also Rachel. She was resigned to the fact that Tom had no intention of returning and was now trying to figure out how to move on again. It was the second time she was going to have to go through a divorce. The first because, surprisingly, her then husband decided guys were more fun to fuck than her, or any woman. Now she was going to be single again because her new husband decided younger women were more important than her, after only four years of marriage.

It wasn't a surprise that Abby wasn't coming to the last dance class. The only reason they were doing the class was to try find things that Tom would enjoy doing with her. Rachel and Evan drove us to dance, Evan carefully avoiding any discussion of last Friday. I knew that Rachel had told him all the details he wanted to hear, and that included the fact that I had indeed made her climax and then came in her. Not that I was there when she told him, but that she told Judy everything she had shared, so she was prepared if something came up.

Line dancing was kind of fun. I wasn't sure I was going to like it when we started, but it had grown on me. Partly because all the moving and stomping had a tendency to make the ladies, and girls, tits bounce enticingly, and I also really enjoyed the short skirts that were in fashion swinging and swishing.

It was getting close to break time. A young woman, Julie: her name tag read, stepped to me between songs and pressed a note into my hand with an incredibly sexy little smile. I looked down at the note and unfolded it as she walked back to spot in the line she had been in.

"What was that about?" my wife queried. I shrugged as I unfolded the note and looked at it, handing it to my wife as I looked back at Julie, who was grinning at me again, or still. 'ladies room start of break' was all it said. My wife looked at me curiously. After last weekend, I would have been surprised if she hadn't been concerned. I wondered what was going through her mind, and could only guess it wasn't a good set of thoughts. The young lady was asking me for sex, or so it seemed to me.

When we broke, Julie walked past me, rubbing her hand across my butt on the way by. She walked past a table, picked up a handbag and continued on toward the bathrooms.

"I'll put an end to this," my wife said curtly as she started to follow Julie. She paused and looked back at me. "You coming?" I opened my mouth and closed it. I followed her as she led to the bathroom area, stopping for me to catch up and then taking my hand. She pulled me to the ladies' room door, pushed it open and walked through, dragging me reluctantly behind her. Inside the ladies' room was Julie sitting on the sink counter, her skirt pulled up around her waist, her fingers stroking her completely bare, completely twenty-something year old, hairless pussy. "I don't know what you expect from my husband, but he's not here to fuck you, so just forget it!" my wife snapped.

The young woman looked extremely startled by the outburst. "I'm sorry? What? Fuck him? I don't want him to fuck me, I want him to use a vibrator on me!" she said, sliding off the counter and pulling her skirt down. "I thought... I mean, after last week. I just assumed. I'm sorry," she said, clearly embarrassed, her face turning red as she started stuffing the things sitting on the counter into her handbag.

"After last week? What after last week?" my wife asked her. I could tell by the sound of her voice that she was as confused as I was and suddenly not sure why she was mad at the young woman.

Julie stopped after dropping a small squirt bottle into the bag and looked at us. "After what your friend did last week, dropping her dress. It was... inspired. When I saw Alex setting up a camera to record and then she lost that sexy dress, well, I just assumed you were part of the game and I could enlist you to help me."

"Game? What game?" I asked in confusion.

"The dare game," she said quietly as the door opened and another woman walked in.

"Excuse me. This is the ladies room, not the men's room!" she snapped, standing behind me.

"Sorry. I was asked to take care of something. I think I'm done though," I answered her, turning to look at her angry face and then walk past her and out the door. My wife and Julie followed me out the door. "That was uncomfortable."

"Sorry. I just figured you could slip it into me real quick and we'd be good to go."

"Slip what into you?" I asked Julie, once again feeling confusion slip upon me again.

"Sorry. It's my dare... In the game." She looked at me and saw I didn't understand. "So you aren't playing the game? It was something else?"

"I think you better explain this game."

Julie lowered her voice to keep it from carrying too far. "It's a new thing. It started with all those stupid tic-tok challenges. Someone came up with the idea. You have a circle of people that do dares. Each level has a whole bunch. You have to pick five or so to earn points, and do them before you can move forward to the next level. Instead of making a video and posting it for the whole world to see, you live-stream it to the circle. Only the people in your circle, or someone you invite, can see the stream or the recording of it. I'm on level four. I wanted Alex to put a vibrator in me and make me climax. That's the challenge: have a MSNMH make me climax with a vibrator in public."

"MSNMH?"

She looked at my wife. "Male stranger not my husband. It's part of the game. Each dare tells you what kind of person has to do it. Sometimes its your husband, sometimes it's not."

"So you're just going to pick a strange man, show him your... worse, have him touch it, and then film you climaxing in a public place?"

"Pretty much. I'm at level four. These are a lot harder than the other levels. Shit, it looks like we're out of time."

We looked around and sure enough, everyone was being called back to class. "What the hell. You need to tell is more about this later. Alex, go do what she needs. Since this is the last class..."

"Come on," Julie said, grabbing my hand and pulling me back toward the bathroom. I looked back at my wife, who was smirking as the door closed behind me. Julie pulled open her bag, pulled out a small egg-shaped vibrator and a bottle of lube. She handed me the egg and lifted one foot onto the counter, spreading her legs wide in the process. She lifted her skirt and held out the bottle of lube. "Well?"

"Oh," I grunted, holding the egg out. She squirted some lube on the egg and then tossed the bottle back into the bag. She reached into the bag and pulled out a small remote. She pressed the button and the egg started to vibrate.

"Well, hurry up! Put it in me."

"Yeah," I answered still trying to get my brain caught up with what was in front of me. I reached down and rubbed the vibrating egg between her full, round lips, spreading them and the small amount of inner labia that was pushing between them. She moaned softly as I rubbed it back and forth and then started pushing it harder, trying to force it into her.

"It'll go. Trust me." She moaned as her pussy slowly expanded to allow the intruder in. It finally slipped inside, leaving just a short stick poking out. She stood there, letting it settle inside her, the hum of the vibrator now muted. "Okay. You get to play with this. Make sure you're live streaming when I come, though," she added as she handed me her smart phone and the small remote.

She walked out of the ladies room, me following behind. My wife was waiting for me. She gave me a questioning look, to which I just shrugged. I took her hand and pulled her along toward the dance floor. "Should be interesting," I said quietly. I settled us in a line ahead of Julie, allowing me to see her every time we turned to go the opposite direction. I didn't know how sensitive she was to the vibrator and pressed the button a couple times, which apparently changed the intensity as well as on off. I could see her suddenly squirm and grab hold of the man next to her, which I guessed was her husband or boyfriend. He apparently knew what was going on, a wide grin on his face as he watched his partner.

I fiddled with her phone as we danced, getting it ready to stream when she climaxed. I wasn't sure how long it would take, but I wasn't disappointed. The longer she danced, the harder it seemed to be for her to keep her rhythm. Her partner seemed to be laughing as she grabbed at him more frequently. I saw her glance back at me, her eyes wide, making me suspect her climax was imminent. She opened her mouth and mouthed, 'turn it off'. I reached into my pocket and pressed the button one time, thinking that would turn it off. Instead I saw her stop moving, pressing her knees together as her whole body suddenly shuddered. I stared in surprise as she stood still, her body jerking and shaking as she climaxed, the floor under her suddenly containing a growing puddle as she leaked.

As her climax started to fade a little, I pressed the button again, turning the vibrator off. She hung onto the guy next to her, panting and shaking for long seconds before she pushed away from him and ran to the ladies room. There was even more laughing and giggling than last week, Rachel being part of that giggling.

"Jesus," Judy whispered as we stood looking at where Julie had been standing. "She did that on a dare?"

"It seems to have been rated high," I said, holding her phone for my wife to see. The app was starting to show rating numbers of the live stream, apparently coming from those in her circle. Her husband, or boyfriend or whatever, reached for the phone and took it, and the remote, turning to walk towards the ladies room.

"Alright everyone. The floor show is over. Let's get back to it. I'd like to finish this one before we end tonight," our instructor called, shaking her head in annoyance and disgust. This was the second week in a row that someone had been inappropriately exposed, one way or another. I wondered what she thought of her class after that.

We finished about twenty minutes later. Julie hadn't come back, or her partner. I wondered if they had slipped out when I couldn't see. Most likely she had. Rachel, Evan, Judy and I said our goodbyes to the friends we'd made at class before everyone started filtering out for the last time. "I'll be ready in a minute. I need to go pee," my wife said as she headed off to the lady's room. We waited for her to come back, Rachel, Even and I chatting with a few last people, one couple hanging back wanting to ask Rachel about her dress drop incident, wanting to know if it was really an accident or planned. Rachel admitted it was planned and Elizabeth, the twenty-something young lady asked if she did that kind of thing a lot.

"Not really. It was a dare Evan gave me," Rachel admitted.

"Your husband? He wanted you to flash everyone everything?" Elizabeth asked in surprise, looking at Evan.

"Let's just say she was buying into something she wanted more than her dignity," he answered. "I have no doubt she'd do it again if Joan would let her."

"What does Joan have to do with it?"

"Well, what she was buying into was a threesome with Alex here." Evan chuckled. "I think she got her money's worth, but I doubt it'd happen again."

"Do you want to? Do another threesome?" Elizabeth asked Rachel pointedly.

"Um, that's hard to say. Why?"

"Well, Bill here," she said, hugging her husband's arm, "wouldn't mind trying something like that, with the right person."

"I don't think I'm particularly in favor of that, but I might be inclined to do a one-time couple swap," Evan said, surprising me a little. He stepped a little closer to her and reached out for her waist. He ran a finger from her waist, up her front, pausing at her left breasts to circle her nipple with his finger. She wiggled a little with a silent shudder before Evan drew his hand back. Then he looked at her husband. "That what you want to see? Or is it just interesting you having two women at once?"

"Alex," I heard my wife say from behind me. I turned to look at her. "I think you better come with me for a minute."

I turned and let her take my hand, pulling me away from the conversation. "Where to?"

"The ladies room." My wife said quietly. "Someone wants to talk to you."

"In the ladies room? For real?"

"Oh yeah," she said, nodding, pulling me through the door we had just reached. She pulled me past her and pushed me with a hand in the middle of my back toward the last stall, the larger handicap stall. The door opened and Julie stood in front of me. She reached for my hand and pulled me into the stall, pushing the door closed behind her.

"Well, you did it. You made me come, and damn hard too. It was more embarrassing than I expected. So, since you helped with the first part, your wife suggested that I you'd be willing to let me pay the penalty."

"The Penalty? What, have sex with me?"

"Actually, no. I I have to suck you off and make you come all over me for not being able to keep everyone from knowing I was climaxing. Your wife said it was only fair," she said as she stepped to me and reached for my pants.

"Is this being live streamed as well?" I asked as she stepped to me and reached for the front of my pants, unsnapping my jeans and pulled the zipper down.

"Oh yeah. It has to be." She grinned as she knelt down in front of me and pulled my dick out of my pants. "I hope I give as good as you did." She wrapped a hand around my already-hardening dick and started to stroke and lick me. After a few teasing licks she closed her lips around my engorged head and began to suck my cock, slowly sliding one hand and her lips down my shaft and back again.

"Oh damn," I groaned softly as she teased and stroked my dick, her small, bouncy boobs wiggling with each stroke on my shaft. On and off her mouth bobbed, pushing me quickly and expertly toward a climax. She slurped and sucked my cock as I swelled, my climax pushing closer by the moment. "Almost there." I grunted, knowing that I was going to unload in her mouth in only a few moments if she didn't pull off.

She leaned back and wrapped both hands around my shaft and started to stroke me frantically, her hands sliding all the way over my engorged head with each stoke, her face looking up at me with a wicked little grin. "Come for me, honey. Come all over my face and tits. You made me come all over the floor out there, you naughty man, now it's your turn. Your turn to come all over me for my friends that are watching. Come for me now. Show them just how much you can put on my face and titties!"

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,427 Followers
12