Games People Play Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit," I grunted as my body jerked. My hips pushed toward her unexpectedly, shoving my dick toward her face as the first surge of cum lanced from the tip, aimed right at her still open mouth. "Uh fuck," I grunted as she pushed back on my dick, aiming it lower now, the next shot hitting her neck, and the one after that on one of her tits, followed by the other. She watched my fifth shot almost miss her body, arching down toward the floor, hitting her body just above her spread legs on her completely-shaved mound. She lifted my cock and closed her lips around it again, sucking the remaining, much less powerful, shots of cum, into her mouth. She licked and sucked me until I was starting to soften and then let me slip from her mouth. She stood up and let me watch as she smeared my cum onto her tits and then reached down to push the splatter of cum off her mound and between her legs with her palm. She rubbed her pussy several times and then walked to the toilet paper holder and picked up her cell phone.

"That should get me some points. Nice job by the way. I wasn't expecting that first one to go straight in."

"Sorry." I shrugged as I tucked my half-hard dick back into my pants.

"Don't be. I enjoyed it just fine," she said as she reached for her skirt on the little hook. She stepped into it and pulled it up, zipping it and then pulled her western shirt on, leaving her bra hanging on the hook. "Give me your phone."

"Why?"

"Just do."

I dug in my pocket and pulled it out. I let my face unlock it and handed it to her. She found my contacts list and typed her information in on a new contact. "Julie K." She said, "Call me tomorrow. I have an invitation for you and your wife."

"If its sex with you, the answer is no."

She laughed softly. "Not yet. That would be something like level six or seven."

"Level six or seven?" I asked curiously.

"Trust me. I'll explain tomorrow. If you're interested in having more fun like this, that is. If not, well, this was fun just the same." She kissed me and pushed the stall door open. "He's all yours again," she said as she walked past my wife.

"Well?"

"Interesting," I answered her as I stepped out of ladies room, Rachel and Evan staring at the Julie and then at me, a knowing smirk growing on his face. "She gave me her number."

"I heard a lot more than her number being given. Hopefully she didn't do more than she said she was."

"She's good with her mouth," I answered quietly as she fell in step next to me, heading back to our friends.

---o---

"So I promised her I wouldn't ask you about anything until today. Well, it's today," my wife said as she snuggled up next to me in bed the next morning.

"She wants us to call her. She has an invitation for us."

"Oh?"

"I asked her if it was for sex, and she said no. That wasn't until level six or seven, whatever that meant. What did she tell you that made you do that, last night?"

"She said some things that made me curious. We knew she was doing a dare thing, that was what the vibrator was about, but if she couldn't keep people from knowing she was climaxing, then she had to repay the guy, whoever it was, with a blow job. And not just any blow job, but one where he came all over her naked body. I wasn't quite sure about it, but she admitted she'd lost the dare, that part anyway, and needed to pay up. I decided to let her, since it was just a blow job. I don't much like to give those anyway."

"Well, you know more than I do. We can call her later and see what she says. If you're interested, that is."

"If nothing else, I'd like to see what makes a woman climax in public on a dare."

I chuckled. "You mean like making your dress fall off in front of everyone so you can have sex with your friends' husband?"

My wife laughed as well. "Yeah, imagine someone doing that? Might as well invite her over for drinks this evening. How about that?"

"Why this evening? Why not earlier?"

"Because I have other plans for today. I wanna go shopping for something."

"Okay. Where do you want to go?"

"Uh uh. Not with you. With Rachel. It wouldn't be much of a surprise if you were there when I bought it."

"I guess not."

---o---

"Hi. Come on in," I greeted Julie at the front door. She was wearing a rather simple but damn sexy dress that clung to her body like a second skin, leaving everything above her modestly-sized boobs and everything below the middle of her thighs completely bare and exposed. The only other thing I could tell she had on was a pair of red spike heels, the thin white dress showing a hint of her areola through, so no bra. And well, I sure as hell didn't see any panties through the dress either. I was so busy looking at her that I barely even noticed the guy following behind.

"This is my husband, Reggie." She motioned to the guy following her in the door. It was the same guy that she had been hanging onto at the dance.

"Reggie. Alex," I said, holding my hand out.

"Good to meet you," he said cheerfully. "I saw that stream of Julie paying off. Just so you know, I'm fine with it. It was her dare to do."

"Um, okay. Well, good to know." I nodded. "Come on to the patio. Rachel and Evan are already back there with my wife," I said as I led the way through the house to the back door. We stepped out and I made introductions and we all sat down. "So, you said you had an invitation for us?"

Julie smiled. "I actually thought you were already playing the game when Rachel here dropped her dress. That was pretty impressive by the way. If you'd have been streaming that it would have gotten an incredible number of points."

"Points?" Rachel asked.

"So let me explain. It all started during Covid. Things were getting boring and someone came up with the idea of the game. That's what its called, The Game. You build circles of players: people you know, in one way or another. Not everyone knows everyone, but like, we know you and you know us, but right now you don't know any of them. The idea is you work through different levels. You build points based on dares. You choose a dare and then when you do it, you stream it. The other players in your circle award points based on how well you did the dare, or if you failed, like I did, how well you pay off. Not all dares have a payoff, but some do."

"So who thinks up these dares?"

"There's an app. You go to your sex, your type, and your level. All of us in our circle are either straight or bi, so it's easy to watch and evaluate the dares. There are dozens of them for each level and more are being added all the time."

"So you just pick one and do it?" my wife asked her.

"You can look at them and choose what you want to try. Once you mark it, you have to do that dare. It won't let you browse for more until you complete the one you chose already."

"Okay. So what else?"

"You make points. There's a base value for doing the dare, and that limits how many points your circle can award. You get the average of your circle's points. You can do lots of low-point challenges, or you can do a few higher-point ones. Obviously, the higher the point value is determined by how daring the challenge is. You have to build enough points to move on to the next level. For instance, you have to get 50 points for level one. You can do ten five point challenges or you can do five ten point ones."

"What's a five point and a ten point like?"

"Well, a five point level one might be as simple as taking your underwear off on live stream without showing anything off. Level one doesn't require showing nipples or pussy or dick. In fact, you can actually lose points if you do show it accidently. One of the ten point ones I did was switching swim suits with a friend in a stream."

"That sounds kinda fun," Rachel said with a grin. "I could get into this."

"What about guys?"

"Same thing. There are different challenges though. If a woman's dress falls off in public, everyone looks and that's the end of it. If a guy loses his pants in public, people want to accuse him of being a perv. You have to plan carefully. A friend doing something to you or a woman doing something to you usually covers that."

"Like how?'

"Well, for one of my level-three ones I was doing chin-ups on one of the exercise trails, and while I was pulling up, my wife tugged my shorts down to my ankles, leaving me completely exposed in front of several women walking the trail."

"They thought I was mean, doing that to my husband, but it did the job. He had to expose his hard dick to at least two women he didn't know."

"So, you interested?" Reggie asked, looking around the group.

"I don't know. I mean, if someone got the video."

"The app streams the live feed, and the server keeps a secure version. Only our circle knows our pin number and without it you can't see the video; its encrypted. And you can only play it once. Once you play it, you can't get it again. The app doesn't let you copy it either. There's always a chance that someone might record it with a camera looking at the screen, but if that happens you just flag them and they get thrown out of the circle and lose all access to the app. So far as I know, none of the dares have ever made it to the greater internet."

"So they all stay on the server?"

"Nope. Once everyone in the circle sees it, or the time expires, it's deleted. No backups of the servers either. Once they're gone, they're gone. We set the time limit as a circle. For us it's three days. After three days it's deleted even though not everyone might have seen it."

"Could be fun," I said, looking at my wife. "What'd you think, lover?"

"Well, that silly card game really spiced things up, except for Tom. I've actually had a pretty good time. We haven't done anything as daring as we have the last few weeks since we were first married. I kind of have to admit, it's been more fun that I would have thought. Why not keep it going? I don't know that I really wanna do things where we have sex with strange people, but a few dares that make us both horny, well, why not? If we don't like it we can always stop, right?"

It only took a few minutes to get the four of us to download and create our user IDs in the app. Once that was done, Julie invited us to her circle and set up a time for her to help us with our first dare. We all sat around talking for about another hour, mostly quizzing Regie and Julie about the dares they have already done. When we broke up for the night I had little doubt about what was going to happen. I wasn't disappointed when Judy began to strip off her clothes while we were still out on the patio. Yeah, I was thinking this was going to be really good for our sex lives.

12