All Comments on 'Games People Play Ch. 05'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy12 months ago

From bad to worse!

4

shadrachtshadracht12 months ago

Interesting progression. Also interesting backstory on Tom. It makes me a little worried about Abby, though, and feel a little worse about her in general. Likely this was a bit of retcon in order to make what Abby did feel like an okay response, but if Tom was already breaking vows and being dishonest (unless he was just telling Abby that he was having sex with strippers), then why would she expose her friends to his behavior?

Anyway, the Dare app is always an interesting plot device. I just hope that it doesn't all go sideways for Alex and Judy.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Seriously goofy and awkwardly shoehorned in attempt at a retroactive continuity fix to that psychotic kidnapping and unlawful imprisonment "payback" in the previous chapter. Otherwise an entirely adequate chapter, not much to comment on.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Kidnapping:

You are in violations of these laws if you are guilty of all of the following:

Moving another person a substantial distance

Without his or her consent

By using using force (inflicting physical force upon them) or fear (threatening to physically harm them)

Robodoc130Robodoc1309 months ago

I wish it would have continued with Abby.

Robodoc130Robodoc1309 months ago

Very good story not the best not the worst.

Read1325Read13258 months ago

It's a provocative story line. The inherent conflict of a reluctant wife with a husband that is willing to explore and push boundaries without upsetting the wife. Will she give in to more and more temptation?

I hope the author continues this tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES