All Comments on 'Gangbang: Daddy's Girl'

by Fire22

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Hail Erica!

Hottest one in the series.......incredible how you continue to surpass yourself with each story, adding another incredible chapter in the series.

God......I really want to meet you Fire, you must either be a sexy woman,.....or look incredible in a dress. I wanna fuck you up your ass just like Erica takes it....I wanna bang your hard with a group of guys. I KNOW you'd like it.....I'm going to read again so i can shoot another load.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
can't wait to read more

Great series and only getting hotter. Wish I knew Erica myself, she sounds like a great time. Keep up the great stories and thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Great Story!

loving the Erica stories, each story only gets better.I'm hooked, thanks fire, and I totally agree with that first post!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
NICE!!

I loved the story! Getting fucked front and back, also giving some cock out too! Nice! That would have to feel so good getting abig hard cock shoved into your ass while also having your hard cock buried in another hot hole!! Amazing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I need oral

S very good story but could use some pussy eating. Nothing like hetting those delicate pink lips and clit sucked by

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
!

the beginning was good but took me off guard when erica became eric, weird

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Cumslutastitc

I'm so jealous of erica why not me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Err...

I didn't think it was very good. When people speak, they don't say "burp" or "cough." Also, since Erica is actually a guy, the quip about "that time of the month" doesn't make any sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

I loved reading your story because it's exactly what I want to do. I love being dressed in my sister's clothes and I would love it if all the men in my family fucked me and shoved their cocks in my mouth. The women too could fuck me with their strap-ons and treat me like the slutty bitch that I am. Keep telling more stories - they are the best !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another Slut

Truly enjoyed the story. Got hotter than hell and a great hardon. I especially enjoyed the rape part since that's what got me started taking it in my "manpussy". At 14 after sucking three guys off they then raped my "pussy". The initial pain was more than I thought I could take but once my ass adjusted to the cock fucking me I found that I enjoyed it more than anything I've ever done and as a result I quickly became a cock whore for anyone that I could find. Sucking cocks is great but being a "real bitch" and getting fucked is far beyond just sucking. To feel the cock jerking just prior to shooting the load into your ass is fantastic! You never want it to end. Heaven is when you have cocks in your pussy and mouth and more standing in line to be next. You wonder why all women wouldn't want to be whores. I am a truly addicted to cocks. I have lists of many local guys that fuck me and call them for service on a regular basis. The goal I have set for myself it to take at least 5 per day, 7 days a week and many days I double that number. All I can say is that the more the better and I can't get enough. I once took 117 guys in 4 days, about half with blow jobs and the remainder fucking me and it was all done in a room with a large window where guys could watch while waiting their turn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wonderful gangbangs

Great story. When I was 13 I was introduced to sex with a man by my cousin who was 25. First he taught me to suck him then fucked my arse, painful at first, but I was soon enjoying it. I visited him for two weeks holiday and soon was in stockings, suspender belt, knickers and heels. I was taken to a carpark and left there in the gear. and got screwed by about ten men before he returned. every day of the holiday I was fucked, at least five times and often many more times. I still love a lot of cocks up me one after the other

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
*Keep it in the family

Like the family stories very much. My father caught me with a cock in my mouth and one up my ass while dressed as a girl. I thought all hell would break loose but it turned out to be one of the best things that's ever happened. I had always wanted him to give me his very large cock and now it happened. instead of being upset he was elated to have me as his cockwhore slut. He loves watching me being gangbanded and once they've finished he takes me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Used

My step sister and her boy friend used me for sex for years.She put female hoarmones in my food to change my body.I now have the body of a woman but with a cock.They both used me for sex any time they wanted.I moved out and got a place of my own.But the sex did not stop just the faces of the men and women who now use me for sex games.There are times i lost count of how many times i got fucked sucked cock and licked and sucked ass and pussy.Ihave had my ass and mouth filled with loads of cum and filled with buckets of piss.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous