All Comments on 'Garden Party'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ashson the rapist

Back again with a story about some asshole fucking some slut. Just smut of the garden variety. A two, for sure.

chytownchytownalmost 6 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Usual Ashson posting.

Pathetic trash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Appalling writing

Littered with spelling, grammar mistakes and clumsy, lumbering style. Get an editor.

Actually don't bother. Your story is unredeemable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love the comments!

You know it's a good story when you wind up so many trolls. I expect most of the negative comments are from people who suspect they are Tony and their wife is Trina, but they just aren't quite clever enough to prove it.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
But the best part of the memory was Anthony

Filing charges with the company and the author getting fired and Anthony taking over his job and eventually running the company... aaahhh... Life as it should be can be wonderful.

Someday Ashton will realize that.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
How was this rape?

Trina wanted it, too, or is fucking another man’s wife always rape to Anony?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 6 years ago
Actually, this wasn’t typical Ashson

His normal story is one in which he tricks a befuddled woman. In this one, Trina is in no way befuddled, but is right on board with getting fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Horribly written!

Especially for an experienced writer! Less than one page and so many stupid mistakes I couldn't count them. Really appalling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
crazy tale

His job would be on the line. how stupid can he be? you could have wrote

A tale that could of happened.

kimi1990kimi1990almost 6 years ago
You missed Annie's point, Mr. Fantastic.

Annie did not say that this story was about rape, but that Ashson is about rape, an indisputable fact. Look at his story page, He mostly writes in non-consent, and the majority of his LW stories belong in non-consent.

This is just a story about a cheating wife and a predator. Had the narrator been the female, the score would be much worse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Disappointing.

Not with the writing but with the protagonist...or antagonist, depending on your point of view.

Sure Anthony is a jackass; but to use it as justification for cheating? The author spent a lot of time and space to illustrate that Anthony deserved whatever shit happens to him.

So i guess all a woman needs is a jackass for a husband to warrant cheating?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No panty girl

This story was not about rape or nonconsent. Wife could easily have stopped it at any time. She wanted sex as much as he did and even helped. She is just an adulterous wife and he is a predator taking advantage of his opportunities. Some people would consider this hot.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No

Don't read this author. Always same story, different location. Rape is still rape.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So where was the suspense or drama?

I mean, this happens at almost every garden party I've ever attended. Strangers hook up and fuck, right there in the garden, like two dogs meeting in the woods. Why not? Was curious about one thing. What did being married have to do with this story?

dyonysosdyonysosalmost 6 years ago
@Anonymous 05/30/18

Man i'd like to get invited to one of your garden partys lol,in my long life i never witnessed a garden party where people would feel free to fuck right there,right then

Sure there can be hook ups but mostly between unmarried people,if married i think they would do theyr very best to conceal the hook up don't you think? not all people are liberals or swingers and i think reputation and dignity would prevent married people to fuck right there ,right then lmao

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Why are so many idiots so critical of Ashson's writings?

If you, personally, don't like the stories then you have a very simple remedy.

DON'T READ ANY ASHSON STORIES!

For those who treat them as light, amusing, fantasy we can well do without your carping!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It takes a very small mind...

...to get upset over fiction.band we all know our own little troll has a peabrain so why are we not surprised at any of his inane rentings about this story? I hope this author does what a lot of others in the Loving Wives section do and delete his dumb remarks. If his comments disappear, th n he does too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

I look at it that the asshole husband ( who probably is a lot like our own little troll here, thinking he's so smug but his wife cheats on him) deserved what he had coming. I'm sure he treated her like he treated others and she was in the mood for something better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
No rape just bad actors and a weak short story

Ashson, why can't you write a real story. A wife cheating and getting caught with real consequences or a story where they can fix the damage. Reconcilliation. Instead of this cheating chuck crap. If only you can write like Carvohi

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very good story!

I love reading about strong independent women who know what they need and how to get it. If their husband is incapable of satisfying their needs then they should go out and find relief. There are thousands of Troll husbands that strike out against fiction writers instead of learning to satisfy their wife. The Trolls are angry at themselves, but vent that frustration with anonymous negative comments aimed at writers who remind them of their inadequacy. Your stories are for entertainment and if they don’t find them entertaining, they should not read then.

JSipesJSipesalmost 6 years ago
Women need sex too!

Men have always had the freedom to go out and have sex when the mood strikes them. (Married and Single men). Why shouldn’t women have the same freedom? It makes no difference why they choose to screw a stranger. Sex is a natural biological urge. Why should women have to suppress those urges and end up a frustrated mess?

bruce22bruce22almost 6 years ago
A Nice Light Fantasy

Or is it the fact that the provacator is a married woman that has attracted so many negative comments?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
SHE DID WHAT WOMEN WITH THE CHEATING GENE HAVE ALWAYS DONE.

I'm forty four yrs. old and I've never had to get married because, before the end of my senior in high school, I'd been seduced by three horny married women who eagerly gave their pussies, as long as I serviced them properly and kept my mouth shut about it. None of them knew that I was fucking the others. They each taught me how to give them what they liked and, as my skills grew, I noticed other wives who 'needed' what I was giving to the three that I didn't always have access to.

I didn't have to try too hard to seduce the women I took notice of before I was fucking them, too. I just had to promise to never tell anyone and their panties came right off.

What's good about fucking married women is that they don't want to give up what they're getting and can't afford to be exposed so they do things for me that they refuse to do for their husbands. One thing they all have in common is their absolute love for my long, thick cock.

No matter how hard they try to get me use condoms, I fuck them bareback and shoot my loads into them. After they get used to and accept it, they just fuck me harder and start coming when they feel my come squirting inside of them.

The only women that I wouldn't and won't touch are my friend's wives... even when I know that someone else is tapping them.

I have wives and some professional women that I’ll be fucking forever… with no overhead.

Great story... 5 stars.

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumalmost 6 years ago
Reply to anonymous comment to Ashson the rapist on 5/29/18

And YOU, anonymous commentor are an Ignorant Asshole, who should close the Internet window and stick to playing with your, no-doubt, minuscule pee-pee.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Having an affair while married is best with a partner also married

Just works out better that way. 5 stars.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Rape?

Rape or mutual cosent, still a cheating slut and an ashhole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incomprehencable comment

I often despair at some commenter's reading comprehension but the comment by Anon 05/29/18 "But the best part of the memory..."

Challenges my own comprehension and must take a prize for something - any nominations?

As I read it he is offering an alternative ending where the antagonist files charges with his employers and the author gets fired by the company thats a figment of his (the authors) imagination. Geese - no wonder he's Anony.

Sounds a bizarre plot for a Goon Show sketch, a series that was broadcast in the UK during the 1950's by BBC radio.

@ Anonymous 06/01/18 "SHE DID WHAT WOMEN...." we find part of a fictional story being offered as being a true event. Why not register a name and publish the whole thing under fantasy? You have the imagination for it or was it plagiarised?

This is the third Ashson LW story I've read and was again surprised at the high rating as I found the story puerile and very similar two the other two.

e.g. Entrap target woman - get 'em off - wam bang - do cum again - end. Little background - no tension - or twists.

It was only when I looked at the commenter's that I realised that there were none of the regular commenter's which include a number of respected authors, just a handful of juvenile fantasy would be predators and a few trolls. Even the bulk of trolls appear to be avoiding these stories which accounts for the artificially high rating. The author appears to be a capable writer and it is is a great pity that he doesn't concentrate on quality rather than quantity.

I won't be reading further submissions

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 5 years ago
Another day , Another Ashson story, Another Torrent of Complaints of Resident , Moralist Bluenoses Decamped on Porn site

There's real life , there's sexual fantasy and the critics can't seem to distinguish between the two to save their life .

Bottom line : In the crucial , climatic moment , he wanted her, she wanted him and it was game on. Full marks *****

Deal with it .

traddisagaintraddisagainalmost 3 years ago

another 'loose woman' tale?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Trina is a keeper. Period. End of story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous