Gargarean Group Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt as naked as he was! "OH!" he gasped when Joan used an index finger to tickle his pee hole. The women laughed to see the mortified boy's body shudder and shake, making his pulsing penis waggle and bob.

"David, you should greet Joan the way you greeted me."

"Yes, Ms. Loren."

"Loren..." Veni quietly cautioned.

"This should be fun!" whispered Loren.

David gripped the newcomer's knees and spread her legs apart. Joan tittered nervously when he raised her skirt to her waist and exposed her vulva. Like Veni and Loren, she wore no underwear, and her pubis was bare. He immediately saw that she had rather 'immature' sexual parts: her outer labial lips were tightly closed, he saw no sign of her inner labial lips, and she had the tiniest clitoris he'd ever experienced. It was about the size of a grain of rice, hooded, and nearly hidden. He first determined to start her on the road to orgasm by getting those tight outer lips opened wide. He dove in and started kissing and licking, squirming the tip of his tongue into her tight slot.

"Ahh, that feels good," she said, sounding kind rather than aroused.

After a few minutes without much reaction from Joan, Loren teased, "How's it going, David?"

"Mmm," he hummed, his mouth too busy to answer further. He was making progress, for his 'head' mistress was starting to relax; her nether lips had started to separate, giving his searching tongue access to her small inner lips.

"Don't worry about it, David," Joan said reassuringly; "I've known guys twice your age who couldn't find my clit with a flashlight and a treasure map."

David felt mildly insulted, for he knew exactly where her clitoris was and until now had just been preparing her for what was to come. He immediately took up her challenge, kissing his way higher on her sexual lips until his mouth reached her little clit.

Loren and Veni jumped when Joan suddenly squealed with delight. From between their friend's thighs, they heard a muffled, snickering, "Found it!"

David's tongue coaxed her clitoris to swell, and the more her clit emerged from its protective hood, the greater was her pleasure. Her friends guffawed as Joan began gasping and squirming and squealing, the result of the eighteen-year-old's tongue licking and flicking her most erogenous spot. She twined her fingers in his hair, holding his face close against her pussy. When David lubed his fingers in her wetness and started to caress her vaginal opening, she plunged into her first orgasm. Her hips bucked as the boy kissed and sucked and licked her clit.

She'd never experienced such a talented lover! And he was only eighteen! Joan rolled from orgasm to orgasm until, exhausted and breathless, she huffed and puffed and begged him to stop. She collapsed back onto the coach and watched David in wonderment as he slid backwards while gazing unashamedly between her parted thighs, at her puffy, pink pussy.

He knelt in front of her again, spreading his knees wide and proudly thrusting his erect penis towards her. He met her goggling eyes and grinned as he wiped his lips with the back of his hand. "How was that, Ms. Joan?" he coyly inquired.

"Fucking marvelous!" she snickered. Her weary brown eyes scanned down the boy's muscular, naked body. She smiled to see his hugely-engorged cock quivering and pulsing with excitement.

"I hate to interrupt your fun," said Loren apologetically, "but we're going to be late meeting the girls if we don't get going soon."

Veni checked her wristwatch and said, "Oh, shit!"

--- The Gargarean Group ---

Fifteen minutes later, David found himself relaxing in a chauffeured white stretch limousine between Loren and Joan, sitting across from Veni. He enjoyed this ride much more than the ride to V's house! The limo had a hardtop, so there were no women looking down on him. Even better, he was completely dressed; he wasn't even wearing his chastity cage (his cock had been too inflated to fit)! He felt like a real person, with all of his private parts tucked away and resting comfortably inside his black boxers, beneath his jeans. He dozed while the three women reminisced about their junior college days at the Dahlia Sampson School.

After twenty minutes, they arrived at a soon-to-be-opened establishment, formerly a Hooters restaurant, owned by Joan. Waiting for them in the parking lot was a pink minivan. As soon as they arrived, three young women dressed to party in miniskirts and bare-midriff tops jumped out.

"Sorry we kept you waiting," Joan apologized as she exited the limo. "We were delayed."

The lone brunette saw David climbing out of the car and joked, "We can guess why! Is this the new Gargarean you've been telling us about?"

"Yes, this is David," said Joan. "David, this is my niece, Amelia; Veni's niece, Bri -- that's short for Briana; and Loren's niece, Rachel."

"Nice to meet all of you," said the Gargarean.

"Hi," said Amelia and Bri.

"Hello, David," said Rachel. "Aunt Loren was right: you are a hunk!"

He chuckled shyly.

Blonde and brazen Bri grinned into his eyes and snickered, "Aunt Veni says you've got a big cock. Are you gonna show it to us?" She scanned down his body and leered at his crotch, as if she could see through his clothes.

"Umm..." said David, embarrassed and blushing as all six women laughed.

"Of course he's going to show us his penis, silly," said Amelia. "He's a Gargarean. If you tell him to show us his cock, he has to show us his cock."

"Show us your cock!" gushed Rachel.

Her Aunt Loren chuckled. "Not now, girls; maybe later."

"Aww!" the nieces chorused as they fake-pouted.

Bri abruptly reached out and grabbed David's crotch.

"Oh!" he gasped in surprise as her searching fingertips traced the shape of his flaccid penis through his pants. The girls snickered to see him squirm when Bri's fingers found the head of his dick and groped him.

"Ooh!" she cooed. "He is big!"

Joan snickered, but before the other two nieces took their turns feeling up the blushing boy, said, "Let's go inside, everybody."

When they entered the lobby, a colorful sign greeted them featuring a cartoon of a brown dachshund with a white belly standing on his back legs with a naughty twinkle in his eye and a leering grin on his face. From his groin stretched the silhouette shape of a hugely erect penis. A thought-bubble over his head read, 'Welcome to Wieners. We're excited to see you!'

"He certainly is!" snickered Rachel. She reached out and pretended to tease the tip of the cartoon dog's engorged cock, saying, "Tickle! Tickle! Tickle!"

The women chuckled. David felt a strong sexual tension in the room, intensified by the dog's engorged penis. The horniness of his companions worried him. This was starting to feel like the atmosphere of a men's strip club! As the only male present, the ladies' lustfulness made him feel self-conscious and jittery.

"That's Willy the Wiener," said Joan with a snicker. "He's our mascot."

"He certainly is happy to see us!" quipped Loren's niece.

They walked into the dining room and chuckled as they scanned a few of the overtly sexual signs on the walls. One showed Willy the Wiener standing on his back legs, presenting his erect cock while begging for favors. With a mocking, leering grin on his face, he was asking, "How may I serve you?"

Another depicted him on his back hoping for a belly rub, or maybe a cock rub. "Who's a good boy?" read the caption.

Mounted on the wall behind a table hung a mirror engraved with the motto, "OBJECTS IN MIRROR ARE BIGGER THAN THEY APPEAR."

A curvy woman wearing a white apron interrupted their exploration of the room. She entered the dining room from the kitchen: a bosomy, middle-aged mother with the careworn face of someone single-handedly raising two young daughters without their absent fathers. She seemed desperately trying to look younger with a touch too much makeup and her shoulder-length hair dyed blonde. Smiling when she saw the newcomers, her eyes scanned David as she removed her apron, revealing jean shorts and a white t-shirt over braless boobs with a picture of leering Willy the Wiener. The cartoon dog on her t-shirt had his fists on his sides with his hips thrust forward, proudly presenting his raging hard-on. "I LOVE Wieners!" he said, a sentiment probably shared by the woman, judging by the way her brown eyes focused on the eighteen-year-old's crotch while she pondered the size of his wiener.

"This is Maddie, our operations manager," said Joan.

"Welcome to Wieners!" the faux blonde greeted them cordially.

David saw where she was staring and guessed that she'd seen her share of naked dicks and was hoping to see at least one more: his! He gulped self-consciously. Yet another horny female!

Maddie recognized his discomfiture and grinned. She loved bashful boys, especially ones with big dicks. And judging by the size of his bulge, this boy was well-hung! She spontaneously licked her lips and grinned to see David's body shudder.

After Joan introduced all of her guests, Maddie invited them to have a seat on black-metal stools surrounding two round, high-top tables. "I hope champagne is alright," she said, "because we're celebrating this pre-soft opening of our first restaurant."

Everyone agreed, "That will be great!"

Veni, Joan, and Loren sat with David at one table, and their nieces -- Amelia, Bri, and Rachel -- sat at the other. Maddie disappeared into the kitchen briefly before reappearing with two waiters carrying full champagne bottles in one hand and empty flutes in the other. The guests gawped, for the muscular young men wore scanty, belly-baring crop tops and spandex thongs with loose penis pouches. The three nieces snickered while watching the guys' drooping, packaged penises wiggling provocatively as they approached.

The waiters poured champagne for all of the women, all of whom were over eighteen (the youngest being Amelia at nineteen). David had to settle for sparkling cider, however, because the new female-controlled government had ruled that boys under the age of twenty-one were prohibited from drinking. They were thought to be too immature, prone to over-indulgence, and reckless when intoxicated, whereas younger women were mature enough to handle it.

After serving drinks, the two waiters reached behind their backs and each one withdrew a black, television-type remote control from his waist-strap.

"I don't need to watch TV," brazen Bri joked as she accepted a remote from her server; "not as long as I have you to look at!"

Joan said, "Press the green 'ON' button on your remote. I guarantee you'll like this show."

But Bri didn't seem to hear her as all three girls eyed their sexy, brawny waiter, a blonde Adonis with blue eyes, bright teeth, and an athlete's body. A black-leather dog collar around his neck displayed his name: Tom. They scanned down his flat abs and saw that he seemed slightly excited, for his tubular pouch held a three-inch-long penis.

"I agree with my niece," said Veni as her black-haired, black-eyed hunk gave her his remote." She set the remote aside and read his dog collar: Jeff. "Who needs television when I've got Jeff to play with?" Her eyes scanned down and focused on Jeff's protruding pouch, which held a not-quite relaxed dick that protruded almost as far as Tom's three inches.

David, relieved to be fully-dressed and ignored, watched the two self-conscious, lightly-clad lads shuffle their feet nervously while being ogled by Amelia, Bri, Rachel, Joan, Loren, Veni, and Maddie. Both boys were eighteen-year-olds and felt like prime beef as the four attractive, grinning cougars practically drooled over them with their eyes focused on their bare bellies and barely-covered pricks.

Veni reached to tug on Jeff's nub, but he took a quick step backward, and Maddie immediately said, "Just like any other restaurant, at Wieners you're not allowed to touch your servers."

"Oh," pouted the gorgeous TV personality. The other women snickered.

"You can't touch them," said Joan; "however..." She took Veni's remote from the table and pressed the green 'ON' button.

None of the blank-screened televisions powered on. Instead, everyone heard a low humming sound. David noticed that Jeff shuddered, then shifted his weight and spread his legs apart. His pouch began to vibrate slightly.

"I'll start with Level 3," said Joan before pressing the '3' button on Jeff's remote. The boy's penis-pouch began to increase in size.

"He's getting bigger!" giggled Amelia.

"It has a built-in inflator?" said Loren incredulously.

"You might say that," said Joan, "but it's not air or any mechanical device that's inflating his pouch. It's all Jeff!"

The youthful waiter blushed as David and the six women watched his penis begin to erect.

"Now, look what happens when I send Jeff to Level 5."

"Err," he grunted as the vibration sound increased in volume. He smiled sheepishly as his pouch quivered faster and soon his prick was semi-hard and sticking nearly straight out from his thong. The shape of his dick's head became more pronounced as it swelled in size.

"I've got to try that!" tittered Bri. She pointed her remote at Tom's drooping dick and pressed the 'ON' button.

Tom smiled sheepishly as his penis-pouch began to vibrate.

"What happens if I press Number Nine?"

"Wait!" cautioned Maddie, but her warning came too late.

When Bri pressed her '9' button, Tom gave a strangled gasp and doubled over. He grabbed for his crotch but managed to stop himself. "Oh... hoh!" he panted as he straightened again.

"You'd better turn it down," said her Aunt Veni. "It's better to start slowly."

"Oops, sorry," Bri chuckled. She quickly pressed the '3' button, but the 'damage' had been done. Everyone stared in amazement as Tom's penis ballooned in size, rapidly transforming from a drooping three inches to an upstanding six inches. His pouch stretched and swung upwards before standing steeply upright with the bulbous head clearly defined. David chuckled; the women guffawed. Tom blushed and gasped and panted as his now-erect penis-pouch throbbed and bobbed, putting on an erotic show for the seven women.

"He-he!" Jeff snickered at his coworker's embarrassment.

"You're next!" said Veni. She swiped the remote from Joan and pressed '9'.

"Yikes!" her waiter chuckled as his penis finished erecting, quickly inflating from 'level 5' to 'level 9.' His pouch molded to the shape of his six-inch cock and stood proudly erect. "That feels good," he sighed, shuffling his legs farther apart and leaning his hips slightly forward, presenting his excited cock to his ogling audience.

"This is a lot more fun than Hooters!" twenty-year-old Rachel tittered as she eyed the two scantily-clad boys with their penis-pouches obscenely inflated.

Amelia swiped the remote control out of Bri's hand and said, "I assume the red button stops the vibration. What does this purple button called 'Pulse' do?"

Joan smirked. "Go ahead and try it."

So, Amelia tried it.

"Oh!" Jeff gasped. He rose onto his toes as his penis-pouch suddenly leapt higher before bobbing to a stop at a steep angle again. "OH!" he gasped louder when Amelia pressed the purple button again with the same erotic result.

"I could watch this all day," snickered the nineteen-year-old as she jabbed the button again, then laughed to see Jeff jump and his excited penis waggle some more.

Veni pressed her remote's 'Pulse' button and grinned to hear Tom give a gasp as his pouched penis jumped higher.

Loren wanted to know, "Joan, what keeps the boys from cumming?"

"The technology is over my head," she replied. "According to Megan, my technical wizard, there are sensors in the pouch that monitor the blood pressure and pulse of each boy's penis as well as the pouch's humidity and temperature. The 'stimulators' -- that's what she calls them -- are temporarily disabled when the sensors detect that the boy is getting a little too excited.

"Ain't technology grand?" snickered Maddie as both boys gasped and jumped again. Their swollen pouches bobbed with excitement as Amelia and Loren continued to torment them.

"This is fun!" gushed Ameila. She pressed her purple button again and snickered lustfully to see Tom's bloated pouch rear up for her. He panted as his penis settled back to its upright position.

"Let me try that!" said Veni as she reclaimed Jeff's remote from Loren.

Jeff grinned, then gasped, "Oh!" when the sexy cougar mashed the purple button. A spike of vibration stimulated him from his sphincter to his dick. He rose onto his toes and his pouch snapped higher as his hyperexcited cock responded. "That feels good," he sighed.

"Atta boy!" said the media personality. "Do it again!"

"Oh-hoh!" He laughed, loving the way the gorgeous, older babe ogled his bobbing cock; wished she would rip off his thong and suck his cock, right here in front of the others. By the looks of her, he suspected she was an extremely experienced cock sucker!

Meanwhile, Tom's skin tingled all over. He panted. If he'd been alone, he'd have grabbed his penis and finished himself off; stroked it until he squirted. Suddenly, he felt the surging, tickling tremor vibrate his asshole, his perineum, his balls, and his penis. "Oh, gosh!" he groaned, throwing his head back and thrusting his hips towards the nieces.

"He-he-he!" Amelia snickered as she made the boy's delightful dick dance again. She suspected he was on the verge of ejaculation. "One more should do it..."

"My turn!" Rachel demanded. She stole the remote from Amelia and jabbed the purple button herself, but nothing happened. Tom's upward-pointing pouch throbbed but didn't bob. She pressed the button again with the same result. She pouted. "It's not working," she complained.

"I told you, the sensors have temporarily disabled his stimulators," Joan explained. "It's preventing him from cumming into his pouch."

The women laughed. Seven pairs of female eyes focused on the boy's elevated and inflated pouch and saw his 5-inch, erect dick throbbing inside. They all grinned at Tom knowingly. He shuddered as their combined leers made his head and shoulders blush bright-red.

Surrounded by the sexual tension of seven titillated women, David felt his penis inflating in his boxers. Surprisingly, he felt jealous of the other guys, feeling left out and ignored by the lustful women. He was becoming accustomed to being the center of attention! Loren seemed to sense his Gargarean thoughts. Her right hand snuck into his lap under the table and groped his swelling dick through his jeans. His throaty chuckle earned him a shoulder-bump and his penis a friendly squeeze.

"Oh!" Jeff gasped suddenly when Veni zapped him again and made his cock jump.

Much to Tom's relief, the women finally turned their attention to his fellow-waiter.

"I hate to stop your fun," said Maddie, "but it's time to taste our new food offerings. Hit your kill switches, boys, and meet me in the kitchen."

"Kill switches?" Loren sounded worried as both waiters reached behind their backs and pressed a hidden button.

"That's what we call their thongs' on/off button. It disables their arousers while they are carrying trays. Don't worry, we'll enable them again as soon as the samplers are served."

Tom and Jeff turned, revealing their muscular bare butts, and walked to the kitchen with their inflated pouches bobbing. Maddie followed, and the guests chatted while they waited. A few minutes later, the scantily-clad waiters with their penis-pouches still standing stiffly returned carrying large trays filled with small sampler plates they offloaded onto two buffet tables.

When the boys were done, Maddie instructed them to fill a plate for themselves and then relax in the employee break room. "Meet us in the party room in an hour," she said.