Gargarean Group Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The seven women and David then gathered around the tables. The specialty appetizers of Wieners were cocktail wiener hors d'oeuvres. They had wieners wrapped in puff pastry and crescent rolls, others wrapped in bacon or pretzel dough, on toothpicks with various dips, deep-fried miniature corn dogs, and pineapple-glazed barbecue wieners. They also had a full range of vegetarian dishes to try, including various cheeses, vegetables, fruits, and mixed nuts.

The delighted guests chowed down.

--- The Gargarean Group ---

After everyone had eaten their fill, Joan said, "Let's move the party to The Wieners Circle."

Amelia chuckled. "What's The Wieners Circle?"

"That's our venue for special functions, like birthdays, company outings, and bachelorette parties. There are no rules in The Wieners Circle: you can even touch the waiters in there."

"Let's go!" gushed Bri, jumping to her feet.

"Don't forget to bring your remotes," Joan advised. She led them to the second-floor stairwell as Veni and her niece grabbed their 'thong controllers' and followed.

At the top of the stairs was a large banner with a drawing of smirking, stiff-dicked Willy the Wiener saying, "Welcome to THE WIENERS CIRCLE." The seven women entered through a set of double doors, with still fully-dressed David bringing up the rear. The ballroom contained two huge, red velvet, crescent-shaped sofas that faced each other and filled the room. Between them was a long, low-slung platform for entertainers. The three girls -- Rachel, Amelia, and Bri -- sat on the south-facing couch, while their aunts -- Loren, Joan, and Veni -- lounged on the opposite couch. Veni pulled David down between her and Joan.

Maddie said, "I'll go get the boys," and left the room by a rear door behind the nieces' couch. She returned a few minutes later followed by the two waiters.

"Here they come," Joan announced.

Rachel turned and shouted, "WOO-HOO!" when she saw what Jeff and Tom were wearing now. Both boys still wore their dog collars and midriff-baring crop tops, but instead of a pouch their 'party' thongs had a round opening in the front with their bare penises and scrotums pulled through and hanging free.

Amelia gawped at their exposed boy-parts and grinned. Bri blew a loud wolf-whistle.

Jeff blushed when all of the women began to gleefully hoot and holler. Tom snickered and tried to accentuate the swing of his loose penis as he strode forward.

"We're allowed to touch their dicks?" snickered Bri.

"Yes."

"ALRIGHT!" cried Rachel. She'd been well-taught by her cougar Aunt Loren and, as Jeff walked past her couch, she grabbed the blushing boy's penis and hauled him closer, then groped and ogled his soft cock and balls.

Jeff gasped and his blush deepened as blonde Rachel's eyes and hands took sole possession of his penis and quickly began to arouse him.

Tom laughingly moved to the opposite side of the girls' couch, purposely putting his genitals in harm's way of Bri's gleeful grab.

"Gottcha!" she gushed as she grabbed his dick and reeled in her willing catch. She used a hand on his balls and a hand on his penis to begin his erection process.

"What about me?" pouted Amelia, who didn't have a penis to play with.

Both girls moved their boy closer to the brunette, who eagerly groped their backsides.

"One of those boys is ours!" Loren protested.

"We can play with David," said Maddie. She held up a small bit of cloth, saying, "This is the latest, experimental thong from Megan. Veni, would you mind if David demonstrated it for us?"

"I'd love it!" V gushed.

"David," Maddie ordered, "get up onto the table and take off all of your clothes."

The Gargarean blushed, startled by this new development and aware that suddenly all eyes were on him, even the curious gazes of Jeff and Tom. "Yes, Ms. Maddie."

Rachel, Bri, and Amelia watched David in titillated anticipation as he got to his feet and nervously mounted the table. He turned and faced 'The Cunts.'

"Tom, you and Jeff get up there, too, and help him."

"Yes, boss," they chorused.

As the scantily-clad waiters climbed onto the platform, the aunts grinned to see that their nieces had already gotten the boys' penises erecting. The three fortyish women ogled their swelling, eighteen-year-old cocks and their smooth, tight scrotums.

Noticing her niece pouting after losing her waiter, Veni said, "Come over here and watch."

As Bri stood, Joan advised, "Don't forget your remote. It'll still work: even though the boys' thongs no longer have a penis-pouch or ball-cups, Megan incorporated stimulators in their anal area, their perineum, and around the base of their cock and balls."

Bri turned to retrieve her controller, but Rachel quickly snatched it off the couch, saying, "I've got it!"

Veni picked up Tom's remote, pushed the green 'ON' button, and then the '1' button. The waiter smiled. "Mmm," he hummed with pleasure. He glanced at the glamorous older woman holding his remote in time to see her press his '10' button. "Ooh!" he chuckled, startled as the thong's stimulation maximized and he felt strong vibrations from his asshole to the root of his excited dick. His penis responded by lifting and stretching.

Veni snickered and jabbed his 'PULSE' button. "AH!" Tom gasped as a sexual surge hit him.

V laughed to see the nearly bare-naked boy's beautiful, bloated cock give a terrific throb that caused it to bob up and down with desire. She gazed into his wide-open eyes, and her mischievous leer bewildered the formerly-confident, suddenly-embarrassed boy and made him blush.

"He-he-he!" she snickered; "Just making sure you're paying attention."

"OH!" he cried when he got zapped again by his stimulators, making his excitedly-swollen cock throb and bob once more. A trace of pre-cum dribbled from his cum-hole. Dismayed, he gawped at her. She was virtually playing with his penis!

Veni beamed with pleasure, loving the eighteen-year-old boy's discomfiture, his red face, and his fully-inflated cock. "That's enough for now." She quickly turned his 'PULSE' off before he got zinged again, then pressed his '5' button to keep him interested but not orgasmic. The throbbing of his eighteen-year-old cock calmed but his penis remained gorgeously engorged.

While Veni teased Tom, David nervously began disrobing: shoes and socks first, then he unbuttoned and removed his shirt. Jeff took the items from him and passed them on to Loren, who placed the Gargarean's clothes on the couch beside her. As the girls moved behind their aunts, Rachel pressed her remote's green 'ON' button, and then the '3.'

Jeff grunted as his thong began to stimulate him, then groaned with painful pleasure when Rachel pressed '10', increasing his stimulators to maximum effect. His cock quickly swung upwards as it stretched to his full length. Rachel jabbed the 'PULSE' button, and all the women snickered to see Jeff's swollen dick waggle and bounce. His face turned bright red.

Meanwhile, David slid down his jeans, then knelt to take them off. As he straightened and handed his pants directly to Loren, Tom yanked down his boxers. David's semi-hard penis sprang out of his underpants and its provocative, wiggling wag got the women's attention. David blushed, too, as the girls appreciated his unveiling.

"Lookin' good, David!" teased Amelia as Rachel blew a loud wolf-whistle.

"He does have a big cock!" gushed Bri.

After a pause for peering (and self-conscious blushing), Maddie held up the new 'uniform' she brought from the kitchen. "As I said, this is the latest thong from Megan. The older versions worn by Tom and Jeff have a sort of pad with stimulators that press against their assholes. This one has a little, metal vibrator that actually penetrates the sphincter for direct stimulation."

She turned the thong inside out and displayed a tiny, silver, thimble-shaped vibrator. She unplugged it from the thong and demonstrated that the 'thimble' was small enough to fit on the tip of her pinky.

Rachel snickered. "That goes into David's butthole?"

"Yes," said Maddie, and the seven women laughed to see the slightly horrified expression on David's reddened face. Tom and Jeff gulped.

"Where else is it going to tickle him?" asked smirking Bri.

Maddie turned the thong inside-out and showed them each stimulator as she described it. "There's one for his perineum -- that's the area between his anus and scrotum, and there is one in each of his ball-cups. Megan has added a new one to the front of the thong that rests on the boy's belly to stimulate his prostate."

"That's interesting," said Veni, "but what about his penis?"

"Megan put seven stimulators inside her new pouch: there is one that circles the base of his penis, two more that circle his shaft, and four that directly stimulate the head. She guarantees they will get his cock throbbing."

"I can believe it!" joked Tom. The women snickered and checked out his penis, which was still satisfyingly swollen and straight.

Jeff's dick was still erect, too.

David shuddered when Maddie unplugged the front strap of the thong from the base of the penis pouch, explaining, "The front detaches to make it easier to put on."

Joan took the scanty strip and handed it to the Gargarean, saying, "Here you go, David; try it on."

The owner of the only limp dick in The Wieners Circle gulped nervously but took the thong, saying, "Yes, Ms. Joan."

"Start by putting the stimulator in your butthole," Maddie advised.

David pulled the thong up to his waist, then reached down and self-consciously slipped the tiny thimble into his sphincter. The nieces tittered when he tugged on the crotch and shimmied his hips to adjust the fit. Their aunts snickered.

"How does it feel?" asked Maddie with a grin.

"Kind of unnatural," he admitted shyly, "but not too uncomfortable."

Tom and Jeff watched warily as the new guy adjusted to the feel of the little plug in his butt. Despite the waiters' dismay, their penises remained erect, for the women were keeping their thong stimulators set at mid-level excitation. The older women gazed fondly at the teenagers' bloated cocks, smiling to see them standing so stiffly upright, foreskins tightly peeled back, with all the details of their dicks' shiny heads exposed, including their pretty pee-holes. The cougar aunts were having a fantastic time: You couldn't get hunky teenage boys much more naked than this: dicks up, faces blushing!

Speaking of embarrassed boys: red-faced David self-consciously tucked his testicles into the separate ball-cups and then slipped his floppy dick into the pouch. It was a tight fit, and he struggled with the stretchy material to get all of his big penis inside. Finally, he plugged the front flap into the base of the pouch, completing his sexy, scanty underpants.

Joan held David's remote ready, but before pressing a button, said, "Boys, hold David's arms and get ready to steady him. You remember what happened the first time you tried one of these on."

"What happened?" asked Rachel.

"Jeff howled as soon as I turned it on," said Maddie; "I shouldn't have started at such a high setting -- and his knees quickly gave out and he fell to the floor." They laughed. "Lucky for Tom, we put him in front of this couch and started with a lower setting, but he still plopped down onto his bum the first time he felt it."

"Okay, here we go, David," Joan warned. She pressed 'ON' and then the '1' button. Everyone watched for his reaction.

David sighed as tantalizing sensations vibrated his asshole, penis, balls, and lower belly.

"How does it feel?" asked Bri.

He smiled. "It feels kind of good!"

The women chuckled and watched his pouch for a reaction. His penis didn't appear to get any longer but definitely became a bit plumper, hidden inside the opaque red latex.

"Ready for more?"

"Go for it!"

"Okay, you asked for it. Hold on to him, boys." Joan pointed the remote at David's thong, and as she pressed a button, said, "Here's two..." She smiled when David shivered. "Three... four... and five."

David gulped and his mostly-naked body shook. The women snickered to see his penis-pouch start inflating, getting steadily longer and thicker.

"Woo-hoo!" cheered Rachel, for the larger David's penis grew, the more see-through the latex became.

Bri wolf-whistled when David's pouch stretched four inches and pointed straight out from his body. The latex perfectly molded to the shape of his penis's bloating head.

"That's halfway," Joan reported.

"Half!" snickered Amelia, for the Gargarean's penis had already grown almost as long as the waiters' dicks.

"Only half?" David whined. His blush deepened. Held under the arms by Jeff and Tom, whose cocks were both naked and erect, he realized that the excitement of his penis was totally in Joan's hands. At least he was covered, although not by much (He hadn't yet noticed that as the red latex stretched, it became more transparent).

"Go for it, Joan!" urged Loren.

Her friend jabbed another button and said, "Ten."

"OOF!" David grunted in surprise as even more sexual sensations engulfed his groin. The waiters had to hold him up because his knees gave out when vibrations stimulated him from his asshole to his balls, his prostate, and the full length of his penis. Everywhere at once! "Oh, SHIT!" he gasped as the stimulus even excited the sensitive head of his penis, which was getting very personal and intimate attention.

The guys gripped David's arms and smirked as his thong's pouch ballooned and swung upwards.

"Hahh..." he huffed.

The seven women howled with laughter to see the startled expression on the boy's astonished face as his pouch rotated skyward and inflated.

"Just how big is his cock?" wondered Amelia as his pouch continued to expand, steadily growing longer and thicker.

"Hahh..." he breathed raggedly as his vibrating thong sexually stimulated him.

The grinning women watched his pouch grow, loving that the larger his penis became, the more the latex stretched, and the more the latex stretched, the more transparent his pouch became!

"Is his pouch going to burst?" wondered Rachel as it slowly filled with his eight inches of long, thick, and excited cock.

"Hahh..."

Joan said, "Not even David's cock is big enough to break it." She crossed her fingers and quietly added, "I hope."

"Hahh..." he exhaled heavily.

"He's giving it a good try!" snickered Bri.

The seven women and two waiters all watched the flabbergasted Gargarean's fully-inflated penis-pouch quivering with excitement. The nieces marveled at the boy's extended size.

"He's ginormous... and gorgeous!" giggled Amelia. David's once opaque red pouch was now pink and transparent, stretched tight over the head of his big penis and displaying every detail: the trough and corona, the bubbly-shaped head, and even his now-gaping pee-hole.

David glanced down and blushed deeply when he saw what they saw: his engorged penis now obscenely displayed in see-through latex. The lusty ladies guffawed, reveling in his shocked embarrassment as his cheeks turned bright red.

"Let's try PULSE," snickered Joan.

David took a breath when the arousing sensations abruptly ceased, but his respite was short-lived. "HOLY SHIT!" he gasped as a jolt of pure pleasure rocked his body. His sphincter gripped his butt-plug, his hips humped forward, and his swollen cock snapped upward and slapped his bare belly.

While the titillated ladies giggled, he struggled with the stiff-dicked waiters, trying to free his arms. He wanted to tear the pouch away from his penis and stop the astonishingly-erotic surge of sexual pleasure. The constant, humming stimulation of his prostate, ass, and balls continued unabated -- background noise that amplified the effect of the pulse on his penis.

When the next pulse hit, he gasped as his sphincter grasped the butt plug. The shock caused him to hump his hips again, humiliatingly wagging his dick. He tried to fight his arms free of the waiters' firm grips, to free himself from the pouch's extreme arousal. The women guffawed, but he couldn't halt the pleasure no matter how hard he tried; it was just there, constantly. The carnal arousal he felt started at the base of his penis and increased in intensity as it rose up the length of his shaft, engulfing the head of his dick. And then the next pulse hit.

His sphincter clenched and sucked the small plug in his ass. "OH!" The mind-boggling bolt of stimulation rocketed from his asshole to his balls, traveled up his shaft and zapped the head of his cock. He jumped and pumped his penis.

"Something's not right," warned Tom. "The stimulator should be shutting down between pulses."

"It's not?" asked Maddie with a snicker.

"Nope; I can hear it running constantly."

"OH!" David gasped, humping his hips and wagging his penis in the see-through pouch again.

"Oh, yeah, I can hear it, too," said Joan. "I'll turn it off." She pressed the red button marked 'OFF' but the humming sound continued unabated.

"OH!" David gasped; jumped, humped, and wagged.

"Try hitting it again," advised Maddie.

Joan pressed the red button again, but the humming, and David's hip-humping and dick-wagging continued.

With a look of mild concern on her face, Maddie reached for the thong's disable switch just above the crack of David's ass. She pressed the 'emergency shut-off' button and waited.

"AHH!" David loudly reveled in sexual ecstasy as his sphincter clenched its bit, his hips thrust forward, and his engorged cock slapped his belly again. He gasped for air and confessed, "I'm not sure how much more... OHH!"

The girls tittered as he humped the air again and his bloated penis-pouch surged higher and slapped his belly.

"He's gonna blow!" Rachel laughingly warned. David was nearing orgasm, and everyone knew it.

"What do you want us to do?" asked Jeff worriedly.

Maddie pushed the disable button again, even harder. Her hand on David's ass enhanced his excitement.

"OHH!" he gasped once more. This time he managed to control his hips by pressing his ass against Maddie's hand, but the sudden vibration still got his sphincter to suck on the steel bit in his butt, and his cock jerked higher. The nieces laughed delightedly to see David's penis throbbing and bobbing, seemingly on its own. His pouch had become so transparent that he might as well have been stark naked.

"I'll disconnect him," said Maddie hurriedly. She gripped the base of David's pulsing cock just as another surge zapped his body.

"ACH!" he grunted and immediately ejaculated into his pouch.

"Too late!" Joan laughed as she saw white cum squirt into the see-through pouch and smear around the head of his penis.

Maddie managed to unplug the thong at the base of his dick but felt the boy's shaft throb again. She rubbed his pouch until he'd finished orgasming.

"Oh, thank you," he mumbled exhaustedly when his penis stopped squirting.

"You're welcome," Maddie snickered. "Get down, and we'll get this defective thong off you and get you cleaned up."

Jeff and Tom released David's arms, and Maddie steadied him as he dismounted the podium. Amelia pulled his sticky penis out of the gooey pouch while Maddie freed his balls from their cups. As they unwrapped the thong from his body, Maddie slipped the warm plug from his butt, then set the thong aside. She opened a drawer in the side of the podium and retrieved a roll of paper towels; wiped and dried David's quickly deflating dick while the titillated nieces' bright eyes ogled the completely-naked boy.

"Sit down," said Joan, patting the couch beside her as David's knees got wobbly again.

He dropped onto the couch beside her, and Maddie squeezed in at the end. He was clearly exhausted, and when she suggested, "Close your eyes and take a nap," he didn't resist. Amelia and Maddie then stroked his body, lovingly rubbing his balls and petting his penis while he rested. He heard Maddie whisper, "I'll have to get Megan to fix the problems with her new thong. It's not supposed to make the boys cum."