Gargarean Group Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joan chuckled and then said, "Guys, climb down from the podium and entertain our nieces. Girls, in The Wieners Circle you are allowed to play with the waiters' wieners. Have fun!"

David heard both boys gasp and snicker. He briefly opened his eyes and saw Bri gripping Tom's still-stiff penis, rubbing his shaft while giving the puffy head a close visual inspection. Rachel and Amelia had quickly stripped off Jeff's thong and had their hands all over his bare-naked, blushing body. The Gargarean grinned and closed his eyes again.

"Amelia, the couches and podium have hidden drawers," Joan told her niece. "They're full of fun toys to use on the boys."

David heard drawers opening, followed by lecherous laughing as the girls discovered handcuffs, blindfolds, feather ticklers, massage rollers, vibrators, leather riding crops, paddles, and various lubricants and oils that they used on the willing boys. The room even had a small refrigerator containing soft butter, whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and other flavored syrups.

--- The Gargarean Group ---

While David dozed, he heard the impassioned voices of Jeff and Tom as the nieces and their cougar aunts sexually teased and tormented the boys. He felt jealous listening to the guys gasping and groaning, oohing and aahing, sighing and squealing, giggling and snickering. The women chuckled and chatted while they tested the boys' sexual reactions. The sounds of hands rubbing, lips kissing, tongues licking, and mouths sucking -- and the feel of Maddie's hands petting his penis -- lulled David to sleep.

He awoke more than an hour later when Veni lifted his limp penis and began stroking his shaft. "Time to go home, David," she whispered while caressing his cock.

"Wakey! Wakey!" Loren teased. She was on the other side of him now, and her hands rubbed his thighs and cuddled his balls.

"Mmm." David stretched. What a wonderful way to wake up! The waiters had gone and the room was filled with the smell of sweat and semen. The nieces used mops and towels to clean The Wieners Circle of the boys' gooey gushes.

The party broke up, with Maddie locking up, the nieces going their separate way, and 'The Cunts' taking the Gargarean home in the limo. When they got to Veni's house, Loren and Joan got into their cars and drove home. David found himself alone with his dream girl.

--- The Gargarean Group ---

"Are you hungry? Do you want something to eat?" asked Veni when they got inside.

"No, thanks."

"Want a beer or a glass of wine?"

"I'm only eighteen," he reminded her, "and only women are allowed to drink under the age of twenty-one."

"Who's gonna know?" She gave him a sly wink.

He smiled and said, "Beer, please."

She opened the fridge and got them both a long-necked bottle. They chatted about Wieners while they sipped their beer. "You were a good sport tonight," she said. "Sorry about that thong fiasco."

He smiled. "No problem."

After a while, she announced, "Go ahead and finish your drink. I'm going to take a shower and go to bed. You should, too."

David smiled to hide his disappointment, for he'd been hoping she'd invite him to bed with her. "Good night," he said. "Thanks for a nice evening."

"You're welcome." She paused to look back and smile, then left the kitchen. He heard the door of her master bedroom close, which ended his hope for sex with her tonight. A few minutes later, he heard the toilet flush, followed by running water as she took a shower. He sighed, left his empty beer bottle on the table, and walked to 'his' bedroom.

David stripped down, then carried his pajamas to the attached bathroom. After emptying his bladder and brushing his teeth, he started the water running in the shower. He waited until the flow was a nice, slightly hot temperature and stepped into the stall.

While he showered, he thought about his day. It had been a very long one, starting with Kimmy and Mel tricking him into stripping naked in the limo, then teasing him, and touching him, and showing him off to other drivers. He recalled the busload of college cheerleaders and how excited they were to see him stark-naked in the limo. David began to 'wash' his penis while remembering the way the girls had urged him to jerk off for them. It was embarrassing but also thrilling!

Then there was his scary, naked walk up the stairs to his assignment, and his shock to discover the woman waiting for him was none other than the gorgeous, well-known personality known as 'V.' He remembered that the first thing she'd done after showing him inside was to lead him to this bedroom. Then she'd pushed him back on the bed and given him the blowjob of his life!

"Oh, yes-s-s!" he hissed while remembering the feel of Veni sucking his cock. Suddenly realizing that he'd stroked himself hard, he immediately stopped playing with himself: Gargareans weren't supposed to masturbate; but more importantly, he wanted to save everything he had for Veni in the morning. Surely, she'd want to have sex with him again? He certainly wanted to have sex with her!

He turned down the hot water and let the cool shower ease his passion. He finished washing and did not turn off the water until his penis was small again. After donning his pajamas, he yawned and opened the bedroom door, then abruptly halted in the doorway and gawped at his bed. Veni -- in his mind, THE most desirable woman in the world -- was lying on her back on his bed! She was completely and totally, gorgeously naked and spread wide open. Her right hand was between her parted thighs; her fingers were pleasuring the most beautiful pussy he'd ever seen. He stared there, mesmerized by her long, tapered fingers rubbing her glistening labia.

David, feeling a bit guilty -- like a creepy peeping Tom -- gazed at Veni's impassioned face. She was looking towards him but didn't seem to see him. Her eyes were focused inward while she concentrated on pleasuring herself. She startled him by gasping abruptly and throwing her head back in ecstasy. Her chest heaved, raising her magnificent boobs and lifting her taut nipples into the air. His gaze slid down her smooth, rounded abdomen, past her oval bellybutton, over her satiny, hairless belly and saw her fingertips playing with her swollen pink clitoris. He grinned and glanced at her face again; saw her squint at him through half-closed, dreamy eyes. Panting with pleasure, she smiled at him invitingly, unashamedly.

David's penis instantly engorged. Veni snickered when she saw his cock lunge from limp to large under his pajama pants. "Don't just stand there, Gargarean," she scolded in a throaty, lusty voice. "Get into bed and give me your cock."

He grinned. "Yes, Ms. Veni! At once, Ms. Veni!" He stripped off his pajamas in a flash; exposed his erect cock and watched her eyes focus and dilate. Her mouth opened to a bright-white grin.

David climbed onto the bed between her feet. He was bare-ass naked with his stiff penis aimed at her pussy. As he crawled closer, she reached down and grasped his hard cock, guiding it like a missile to her gaping target. They both groaned with pleasure as his streamlined 'nose cone' slipped into the hot and wet entrance of her sexual 'silo.'

He moved higher on the bed while easing his penis deeper and deeper into her body; paused to kiss her breasts and suck her nipples. She moaned with pleasure but impatiently gripped his hips and pulled his cock all the way in, and he grinned when he was up to his balls inside Veni's body. His penis felt warm and safe and secure, tucked away in her vagina.

As they shared a hard kiss, he felt her inner muscles ripple with passion. His cock gave an answering throb, and she snickered to feel the sexual excitement, the aliveness of his penis pulsing inside of her. They were as intimately connected as two lovers could be.

"Fuck me, David," she whispered.

So, he fucked her; pumped his penis in and out of her pussy until she was writhing and squealing and he was panting and squirting. He filled her with everything he had in his balls.

Afterwards, they collapsed onto the bed and slept together. Slept for hours.

When Veni awoke at dawn the next morning, she could feel that David's penis was hard again. "Eighteen-year-old boys!" she quietly snickered. She sat up but he remained sleeping, so she pulled the bedclothes back and rolled him onto his back. The light from the rising sun through his bedroom window revealed his complete nudity. She smiled as she admired his teenage body; his big cock was engorged and ready to play again. She leaned in and gave the puffy, pink head of his dick a quick kiss and a lick. He stirred, hummed in his sleep and smiled but didn't awaken.

"Time to wake up, big boy!" she whispered as she straddled his hips and mounted his cock.

"Huh? What?" he came awake mumbling. "Ohh," he sighed when he realized his penis was hard and deep inside V's pussy again, feeling warm and slick and cozy. Then she began to hump him. He grinned, loving the slippery sliding of his cock inside of her; enjoying the show as her firm abs rolled like a belly dancer's belly.

While she gleefully rode his cock, he watched her bare boobs bounce and her stiff nipples flick in the morning light while her inner, velvety muscles masturbated his penis. He felt like he'd died in his sleep and awakened in heaven!

They screwed in silence, too breathless and sleepy to speak. Quiet gasps and moans and groans punctuated their lovemaking as their sexual excitement increased. They grinned into one another's eyes while enjoying their shared pleasure. Those talented inner muscles of hers rippled as she orgasmed, and David's penis soon followed, squirting his overnight accumulation of cum into her body.

"Err!" he grunted when he spurted, then sighed as he spurted again.

Exhausted, she collapsed on top of him. After a few minutes of rest with David's hot penis deflating inside of her, V whispered, "Let's take a shower." Another few minutes passed before she roused herself and dismounted, feeling his soft penis slipping out of her. "Come on," she said, holding out her hand for him; "I'll let you wash my boobies!"

Half asleep, he snickered and struggled out of bed.

David discovered that washing a girl's bare 'boobies' was a ton of fun! He groped the older woman while he sudsed her -- all over her sexy bottom, down her curvy belly, and between her rounded thighs. She giggled like a schoolgirl while his fingers played with her pinkest parts and cleaned them.

"Now it's my turn!" she laughed. Her hands soaped his cock until he was hard. Then, while his engorged penis swayed and bobbed, she energetically turned him this way and that, cleaning his balls and his thighs, all of his muscular limbs, his flat abs, his wide chest, his sensitive nipples, his back, and his gorgeous, tight butt. Finished, she pressed him against the tiled wall, kissing and sucking and 'washing' his penis until the weak-kneed eighteen-year-old boy squirted once more. He seemed to have a limitless supply of cum!

"Oops! You're dirty again," she teased. She re-washed his ticklish dick and giggled to see him squirm.

They dried each other, enjoyed toweling each other's naughty bits, and then, bare naked and sexually spent, both of them returned to his bedroom and cuddled atop the covers. After kissing and caressing for a time, they eventually slumbered again.

--- The Gargarean Group ---

When David began to reawaken sometime later, he relived his evening with Veni and Loren and Joan, not to mention their hot nieces, Bri and Rachel and Amelia. He loved their lustful enjoyment of his nudity. What a great night it had been, not to mention his wonderful sex sessions with V afterwards! He was falling in love with Veni, and sensed -- hoped -- she felt the same way about him.

He already regretted the briefness of his visit. His time with the six older women had been his greatest Gargarean adventure so far -- right up there with the time he'd spent with Persephone and Chantal. Despite their animal lust towards a submissive younger man, they had all treated him with kindness and respect.

He heard Veni stir, and then she reached down and groped his reanimated cock. Her long fingers caressed the already swollen head. He smiled as he reached across her chest and fondled her left breast, teasing its nipple with his thumb.

"Now that you're awake..." she said, giving his penis a squeeze, "I need to tell you something." Her voice had turned serious. She sounded anxious.

'Oh, no!' he silently panicked as all his insecurities returned. 'She's unhappy with me. She's going to send me back and demand an auction refund.'

Despite her hand petting his penis, she felt his shaft begin to shrink. "I made a couple of phone calls from Wieners while you were asleep. One was to Ms. Esme, and..."

"And?" he asked, although he already suspected the result.

She hesitated before adding, "And... one was to Ashley, your sponsor."

He knew it! He lowered his head and watched her hand fondling his penis; mumbled miserably, "You've canceled your auction bid. You're sending me home today, aren't you."

"No." Surprised, she said it abruptly, then turned his head and gazed into his eyes. "Absolutely not. Just the opposite." She took a breath and explained, "I've arranged to take over your sponsorship. From now on, I am your mistress and you will live with me. You will answer to me and be my Gargarean toy-boy."

He gawped at her in disbelief.

"Is... is that alright?"

David looked dumbfounded, but then the wide grin that followed answered her question. "Oh, yes! YES!" he gushed.

Veni laughed heartily, with relief, for the rapid erection of his cock confirmed his reply. She squeezed his suddenly-swollen penis; pretended sternness and said, "Then show me your appreciation, Gargarean." After raising her knees and spreading her legs, she added, "Get on your knees and kiss your mistress's cunt."

He grinned delightedly and said, "Yes, Ms. Veni!" After kneeling between her open thighs and displaying his excitement, David pulled her thighs apart, lowered his head, and jubilantly got to work with his lips and tongue. He soon had her squirming and squealing with delight.

--- The Gargarean Group ---