All Comments on 'Georgie Girl Ch. 07-09'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Sid0604Sid0604almost 10 years ago
Well worth reading.

Another great chapter. This is easily worth 5 stars and I'm thoroughly enjoying the story. Thank you for sharing.

Tootsall222Tootsall222almost 10 years ago
Exceptionally Enjoyable.

I check the New Stories category daily and have enjoyed this one so much that I went back to the beginning and "5*" each of them. I see the end in sight and when it arrives will be disappointed. Going to put you on my "Favourites" list and will follow your future efforts (as well as ensure I've read all of your past works).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You're on a Roll

Great story so far; as are the two previous over the past two weeks. Thank you for completing your stories and posting them on consecutive days so your readers don't have to wait days or weeks between postings. I'm looking forward to your next post and hope you continue to entertain us with some very good stories.

bruce22bruce22almost 10 years ago
Great Entertainment

C2 really does the job. A touch of sex, a touch of love, a touch of violence and tension. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Where you been?

With all the killings that are taking place in our country you think this is not possible? Your dead wrong.

flarebel2327flarebel2327almost 5 years ago
staples

over the last 59 yrs + I have had any number of surgeries that have had staples . never have I had any that desolved . wish they were , painful when removed.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

good but too slow or long.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy4 months ago

Another great chapter!

5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous