Georgie Girl Ch. 07-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What kind of notice?"

"This one," he said, handing it to me.

"Eviction? What's this all about?"

"The place has been sold and they're planning to renovate and sell the units as condominiums. They are giving us legal notice."

"When do we have to be out?"

"Before the first of April."

"But we won't be finished classes by then, much less exams. Can they do this?" I asked, looking around.

Thomas took the paper from my hand and looked at it. He pulled out his cell phone and pressed a speed dial number.

"Devon, we have a situation and I could use your help," he said. He went on to explain what was happening while I turned to Willie and let him know that Devon was a senior partner in a very big law firm and if anyone could help, he could.

I wasn't paying close attention to Thomas's conversation as he had wandered away before returning to me.

"Do you have a lease?" he asked, holding the phone away from his ear.

"No ... we're month-to-month. The landlord didn't want to be locked in to a group of students who might flunk out or cause problems with the other tenants."

"Okay. Devon says we can't stop them from doing this, but we can slow them down so that you can at least finish the semester. That will give you part of the summer to find alternate accommodation. I'm afraid this is becoming a common practice these days. But, as Devon says, if they want to make your life miserable, he can give them plenty of misery in return," he said.

"Thank you, sir. I'm William Petrovic, but my friends call me Willie. You've just made our day. I'm sure the other two guys will be relieved to find out we're not going to be out on the street in ninety days."

"I'm Thomas Fulton and this is my daughter, Georgette. Your roommate John had quite an adventure over New Years. We're moving him into our house for the time being. I'll let him tell you about what happened while Georgette and I pack up his belongings. John, if you could show us the way, we'll get started."

I told Willie about the confrontation and the stabbing. As you would expect, he wanted all the gory details. I was getting tired of telling the story, but Willie was fascinated by what had happened. He knew that I had been seeing Georgette, but he didn't know just what the relationship between us was. I was sure he was getting the idea by now.

It took very little time to pack up my stuff and put it in the car. Willie helped Mr. Fulton and I thanked him. I'd leave it up to him to explain where I was and why when my other two roommates got back from college that evening. Knowing Willie, I was sure he could make it an interesting tale, embellished as it likely would be.

"You won't have to worry about a place to live, John," Georgette said. "I've got two spare bedrooms and you're welcome to stay with me."

"Ahem," her father said as he cleared his throat. "Might I suggest you clear that with your mother, young lady?"

"Father, we are both adults and we aren't fooling anyone that we are in love with each other. Don't you think that I should be able to make this decision on my own?" There wasn't any hesitation in Georgette's voice. She sounded pretty determined.

"I understand. But I still think, for the sake of courtesy, that you propose this to your mother. I think you will be pleasantly surprised that her thinking has changed."

"Oh ... oh ... okay then," she said as if discovering something. "That's what I'll do. Peace on the home front, huh?" she smiled.

"Exactly," he replied in an upbeat voice.

"Can I say something?" I interjected.

"Of course," they answered in unison.

"Let's leave the status quo for now until Mother returns home. Besides, I think Nan would be disappointed."

I saw a look pass between Thomas and his daughter.

"You're pretty wise for a young fellow," he said lightly.

I gathered that we had come to an agreement. Besides, when Mother went home I was going to be in much better physical condition. Living with Georgette, fitness would most likely be a very necessary requirement.

We settled into a routine fairly quickly. Mother and Nan got along famously and both of them shared the housework and meal preparation. I felt like I was living at home and, in a way, I was. I was now on the register of the Fulton family doctor and he had my medical records transferred from both our family doctor in Coeur d'Alene and Doctor Hilliard in Tahoe. I met with Doctor Martelli on Wednesday after class and he examined the staples and took a blood sample while I provided a urine sample. I was almost off the Percocet and that was a relief. I would be clear of them by the following week.

I worried about Georgette, however.

"What are you doing while I'm in class?" I asked her.

"Well, as you've seen, I'm auditing a couple of them. I'm also reviewing my notes from my interviews and seeing what patterns and possible questions are forming. I'm also looking for a couple of interns to administer the questionnaire. Don't you worry, I'm not bored. And I get the bonus of having lunch and being with you every day."

"I'm just glad this campus is reasonably flat and wheelchair friendly," I said. "At least in a week from now I'll be able to help you. I'm still uncomfortable that you've given up your work to look after me."

"That's how it works when you're in love with someone, John. You make sacrifices when they are necessary. It would be a lot harder on you if you missed class than it would be on me."

She was right, of course, but that didn't make me feel any better about it.

With everyone but Devon and Mary around, we often had dinner as a group. It was Thursday evening and the six of us were having dinner at the Fulton's.

"They finally arraigned Brad today," Thomas announced. "He was denied bail as we requested and his trial is set to begin June 18th. He'll be in custody at least until then. He's been charged with aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, breaking and entering, criminal trespass, and violating a restraining order."

"No attempted murder charge?" Georgette asked.

"No ... apparently not enough evidence of intent. I find that hard to believe, but his story, fabricated of course, is that he'd just come to collect his wife and take her home. He's still under the delusion that you're still married and that you would willingly go with him, but John interfered. I don't know what his defense attorney will make of that, but I'm sure it will be inventive."

"I wonder what is going through his mind?" I asked myself aloud.

"I suspect there will be a psychiatric exam requested by the defense before the trial. That would seem automatic to me," Thomas said.

"Did anyone figure out how Brad got into the lodge without setting off the alarm?" I asked.

"The only thing I can think of is that he went through my purse and found both the key and my little notepad where I recorded the alarm code," Georgette said. "He could have made a copy of the key easily. He would have had to do that while we were still living together."

"Can we change the subject," Sarah asked with a pained expression. "I can't bring myself to think about this whole situation without feeling nauseous."

"Sorry, dear," Thomas responded. "I've been spending too much time with your brother."

"How are you making out with your escort service, John?" Nan chuckled.

"He's not making out at all and that's the problem," Georgette said immediately.

That brought about general laughter and changed the mood back to something much more comfortable.

"Oh ... one other thing," Thomas said. "Could you find some time on the afternoon of Friday, January 22nd, John? A Mr. Rex Lyman from Dow Chemical is willing to meet with you to discuss your project. I think he was suggesting you meet at the airport as he has a flight back to Michigan that evening."

"Oh ... great. I'll be there. Thank you, Mr. Fulton, I really appreciate your help."

"John, I think we've gotten to know each other well enough that you can call me Thomas. I don't respond to Tom, though," he grinned.

"Thank you, Thomas. I appreciate your help. I hope I can take advantage of it."

"Good luck," he smiled.

I was happy with that. He had said he would try and help and he did. Rex Lyman was the technical representative for the Filmtec division and the very guy I had been trying to get in touch with. It was up to me to take advantage of the opportunity. I had fifteen days to prepare for the meeting.

My fitness and recovery was going very well. I saw Doctor Martelli a week after my original visit and said the self-dissolving staples had in fact dissolved. My chest scar would be minimal and would almost disappear in time. The puncture scar would last longer, but it wasn't a large scar to begin with. The bandages were removed and even better, I was off the Percocet. The lump on the back of my head was almost gone and I felt much better. I asked the doctor about exercises and, aside from lifting weights, he felt I could resume light jogging, riding my bike, swimming, or other moderate exercise.

I was almost completely back in business.

Mom stayed with us until Friday, the fifteenth. We drove her to the airport and happily, her flight was on time. It was a non-stop and would take only two-and-a-half hours, rather than five if it went via Portland or Seattle. Dad would meet her at the airport and take her home. It was the first time in many, many years that they had been separated for any length of time and I could tell she was anxious to get home even though she would be leaving me here.

"Well, Johnny, when are you moving in with Georgie-Girl?" Nan cackled as we drove back to the house.

We were in Georgette's car while Thomas and Sarah had taken their own car to the airport.

"As soon as Mother knows that's what I want," Georgette answered.

"Hmmm ... so you're not asking permission then," Nan deduced.

"Nope. I'm a big girl now and I can make my own decisions."

"Do you think your mother will object?" I asked. "Your father indicated that she might not."

"I'm not going to present it like a request, John. I'm going to do her the courtesy of letting her know what her adult daughter has decided."

That brought a hoot from Nan. "Good for you girl. It's time you settled down with this guy. He's a real catch."

"Thank you, Nan. That's exactly the way I feel about him too."

I wasn't privy to the conversation between Georgette and her mother, but the result was that I moved my things from Unit 2 to Unit 3 the next day. And there wasn't any doubt which room, either. We shared a closet in the master bedroom and I had my own medicine cabinet in the double sink bathroom. The large, modern, ceramic walled shower stall was easily big enough for two.

Whoever had built and re-built this home had done a wonderful job of sound-proofing. In the time I had spent in Nan's unit I never heard a sound from either the Fultons or Georgette's unit. It enhanced the feeling of privacy that we didn't have at my previous apartment residence.

***

The first time we made love, it was so much more than I expected that I didn't know what to think. I was worried that she would anticipate more from me than I was capable of. I was worried that she was more experienced and wouldn't be satisfied by me. I was just worried, period.

I know I mentioned that special feeling we had when we touched, especially early on in our relationship. Well, it was back. There was no pretense or acting or role playing that first time. We entered the bedroom, undressed and climbed onto the bed and embraced. Just to feel her naked body against me was as incredible as anything I had ever experienced. I didn't have enough hands to caress and squeeze and stroke her the way I wanted to.

Georgette was letting me take this at my own pace. I had dreamed that I would last the entire night, satisfying her at every turn. I knew almost right away that the dream was just that ... a dream. I was so energized with this amazing woman that I wondered if I would last ten seconds. In fact, that was about as long as I did last.

But first, I wanted to prepare her and use my tongue and fingers to do so. She was quite prepared to allow me to lead and I slipped down her body, kissing her breasts and tummy, sticking my tongue in her navel, and then to her slit. She was shaved. Not completely, but the remaining pubic hair was in a narrow wedge almost pointing to my target. I began immediately to work my tongue on her sensitive labia and ultimately, her clit.

Every woman reacts differently to sexual stimulation, whether it's oral or vaginal. My limited experience told me to expect the unexpected. Georgette, my Georgie-Girl, was very responsive to my foreplay. Her back arched and her moans told me that I was bring her pleasure and that was just what I was hoping for. Every once in a while I could hear her gasp for breath as I worked first my tongue and then my fingers into her vagina, searching for her G-spot.

"Johnny ... it's time," she told me in a strangled cry.

"Yes ... it is," I whispered as I moved up and prepared to enter her.

She helped me find exactly the right place and then pulled me into her, slowly but steadily. It was more than either of us could stand. I came with a shudder, then she came just as explosively. It was over that quickly.

"Oh God, Johnny. What happened? I came like crazy when you filled me."

I was beside myself with frustration.

"I'm sorry, Georgie, I couldn't help it. I was just too excited to hold back. I'm so sorry. I wanted this to be perfect for you."

"No, Johnny, No! It wasn't that ... it was something else. I couldn't handle it either. All these weeks of waiting and something just snapped when I felt you in me. I had no idea I was so ... unprepared. Don't be sorry. It was amazing. It's going to be even better the second time."

"It was like an electric current went through me," I said softly. "Almost like the very first time you touched me. I can't remember ever feeling this kind of thing until you came into my life."

"What happened then?" she asked, truly curious. "What did it feel like? The first time it happened, I mean."

"My stomach muscles tightened, and my ... cock ... tingled and came erect. I felt a little light-headed. I thought that was just something people said ... that it was a way to say how someone affected you emotionally. But ... this was physical and very real. This time, as I entered you ... it was even more intense. I had no control over what happened. No control at all."

"I don't remember the first time I touched you, but I remember how I began to feel when we were talking in my second interview. You were so open and honest and as you talked, I could feel myself getting aroused. I invited myself to dinner with you, then I had to keep you there so I took you for that drive. I don't know how many times I wanted to pull over and just rape you right there."

"You're a pretty good actress because I couldn't tell," I admitted. "But maybe because I was just as aroused as you were and I didn't want the evening to end either."

"I had our first night in Tahoe all planned out," she said, her fingers entwined in my pubic hair. "I was going to have you right on the sofa. I was going to strip you and suck you hard if you weren't already and ride you like a stallion."

"I wonder what would have happened if Brad had shown up ten minutes later?" I asked.

"Shut up about Brad. That's in the past. I'm your future, John. And now, back to business," she said with a glint in her eye.

She slithered down and gently took my flaccid penis in her mouth. I knew it wouldn't take long for me to recover. I could feel my abdominal muscles quivering from tension. But I wasn't going to interrupt her either. I wouldn't be as vulnerable this time. Not like the first time. This was going to take longer, and if I had any control at all ... much longer.

When she was satisfied that I was restored to full strength, she mounted me once more and she repeated the slow, sure entry of my member into her body. This time there was no immediate orgasm. This time there was only the liquid, warm comfort of being inside her. She smiled at me as she began to rock back and forth. Her eyes closed and her head went back as she savored the sensation of my cock as she moved around on it.

I had my hands on her full breasts and I was lightly pinching her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. I hoped it was adding to her pleasure because I know it was adding to mine. It wasn't long before I found I couldn't resist thrusting into her. There was no pain or discomfort on my part, so I continued as we slowly rocked ourselves in a blissful rhythm.

Her head flopped forward and her eyes opened to stare at me with a look of wanton pleasure. She leaned down, supported by her arms, and kissed me lightly on the lips, then the cheeks, then the ear lobes, throat and upper chest. Her scent was intoxicating and it proved to stimulate me to increase my penetration. It wasn't possible, but it didn't matter. She increased her motion and we stepped up the intensity another notch.

When I came, I knew it was likely the last time for a while. I was fatigued and it would be a while before I recovered. My immediate need was for sleep.

"I'm fading, Georgette. I'm not going to be with you much longer."

"That's all right, Johnny. I'll be right here with you. Sleep, baby. Get your rest. You made beautiful love to me tonight and I will sleep very well beside you."

I don't remember anything else until the call of nature sometime during the night. I forced myself out of her embrace and stumbled into the bathroom. As I looked at myself in the mirror, I could see the long, red scar that the kitchen knife had left behind. It looked angry but I was confident I had done no harm to myself. I brushed my teeth before returning to bed since I hadn't done my usual bedtime routine before we made love. When I touched the area of the stab wound, I felt nothing in the way of pain or discomfort. I smiled as I thought of the freedom to make love to Georgette when and where we wanted.

Chapter 9 Double Jeopardy

As Thomas had predicted, the landlord rescinded the eviction order and it was modified to July 1st, not ideal since my three remaining roommates would have to find an alternate place, but better than being tossed out before they had finished the year. Since I would be living at Georgette's place free (she absolutely refused to let me pay rent), I gave my share of the rent for the remaining months to Willie and the boys. It was only fair I didn't penalize them for my good fortune.

The day before I was to meet the Dow man, I got a call from Willie.

"Dude, there's a letter here from the Placer County Attorney's Office for you. You forget to pay a jaywalking ticket or something?"

"No ... I'm guessing it's about the trial of the guy that stabbed me. I'm probably going to have to testify."

"Oh ... well ... good luck with that. I hope they put the son-of-a-bitch away for life. How you feeling, anyway?"

"I'm good, Willie. I'm almost all the way back."

"Good to hear it. You sure hit the jackpot with that fox you're dating."

"Yeah. No doubt about it," I agreed.

I arranged to pick up the letter the next day when Georgette and I were on our way home from school.

"I'll be a witness for the prosecution when this comes to trial," I told her, reading the summons. "Looks like they want me to come in and talk to them about it. When is spring break?" I asked, thinking that would be the time to return to Tahoe.

"March. The middle I think," she said.

"I'll call their office and see if I can come up there then. I don't want to miss any school."

"Don't worry about it," she said. "We can ski while we're up there. It'll be fun, and we'll have the lodge to ourselves. Does that give you any ideas?"