All Comments on 'Gerri'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DesertPirateDesertPirateover 15 years ago
Very very good!

What a delightful take on the ugly duckling! I really loved the comment to the old boyfriend, skewered him good. Well told tale with much promise for her future. Thanks Tx.

JackLuisJackLuisover 15 years ago
Sweet!

TxRad:

Great Story! I like the fact that it was all her reactions to the stimulation of being who she alwasy wanted to be. No 9 inch dicks just erotic feedback

Love your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Story

Loved it I only have one small bone to pick. The word to use to express extreme wonder is "too".

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fabulous!

Wonderful story! Sexy,sensual and joyful. Gerri's progression put a smile on my face and a hard-on in my pants! More! Thank you!

donny70donny70over 4 years ago
She came out of her shell

Geri was fantastic. She worked on getting herself together and did do so.

After almost a year working on herself she wanted to try something new.

She realized that she was a beautiful sensual woman and let it show.

Good story. Waiting for more.!

DessertmanDessertmanalmost 2 years ago

Lovely story of a woman releasing her sensuality.

Campus77Campus776 months ago

A perfect ending to an enthralling tale. I can understand how someone can finally find the strength to make these kind of changes. It takes courage and hard work to make it happen. I'm sure the mental and emotional changes take a little more time to become part of the package. This was a true erotic story. No real sex, just teasing and exciting. Loved it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...